I Claim You as Mine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can make me happy?" asked Erin looking down at Julia.

"Yes," said Julia with her green eyes looking intently into Erin's blue- grey eyes.

"Then, let me go," said Erin.

"I can't do that," said Julia before standing up and left Erin crying alone.

**************************************************

For the next few days, Erin hasn't seen much of Julia. She spends most of her time exploring the castle, reading in the library, walked around the garden or play with the little lamb. Even though there is no television or any other electronic things, she never got bored there.

One morning, she got up to find a pair black latin dance shoes and purple chiffon dress lay next to her. There was some card on top of the clothes. She took the card and read what written on it.

'Happy birthday, baby girl. Let's celebrate tonight. Wear that dress. Meet me downstairs'

Birthday? It is already her birthday? Thought Erin. She forgot almost everything while living in the castle.

That night, she wear that dress and shoes, put on some make up and perfume that Nara brought her earlier.

Erin went downstairs as instructed by Julia. From a far, she can hear someone playing piano, a very nice song but she didn't recognize that song. She walks toward the music and find herself looking at the charming Julia, playing the grand piano gracefully.

Julia smile her angelic smile when she look up and saw Erin. She stopped her playing and get up to get Erin.

When she walks toward her then Erin realize how beautiful Julia is that night. She looks so cool walking with suave with her long black suit swaying with her every move. Her pants which is a lot shorter than her black suit, revealing her long slender legs. And those black open toe high heels with ribbon on either side just making her looks sexier.

Julia also wearing rounded ring and her red haired was let free but that only make her sexier than ever. Erin gulped while looking at Julia. She need to fight her strong urge to roam her fingers on those delicious legs.

"Happy birthday, baby girl. You look so sexy," said Julia.

"Err, thanks. You are great yourself," said Erin while looking other way.

Secretly, Julia feels satisfy looking at Erin's reaction when Erin first looking at her that night. That blue-grey eyes getting cloudy and dark- blue filled with lust. She had planned this. She wants to make Erin to want her that night.

"So, what are going to do tonight?" asked Erin looking at Julia.

"What do you want to do?" asked Julia.

"I don't know. You tell me," said Erin turn away from Julia when she feels that she start to blush. She knows what she wants to do at that moment. She wants to fuck. Looking at sexy Julia makes her aroused. But of course she can't say that aloud.

"I know what we can do," said Julia who comes behind Erin and pressing herself on Erin's back, sniffing her long dark silky hair while touching her left arm.

Being this close to a woman that she lusted for make Erin breathe shorten. Slightly turn around, she can see those sexy delicious legs. She needs to touch it, to feel its smoothness. Give in to her desire, Erin's hand start to move to Julia's thigh. She caresses that soft, fair skin thigh gentle with her slender hand.

"We can dance," said Julia before suddenly some music starts to play on the background but loud enough for them to dance to it.

Erin remembered this song. This is the song that she and Julia used to dance to when they find out that both of them love dancing.

Both of them lunge forward before stand up again, following the music beat. Julia spin Erin around before catches her hand and make her stop in front of her and sensually pulled her closer.

They spun around, Julia lifted Erin, Erin wrapped her legs around Julia's waist while being spun around again.

Julia brought Erin's closer again, their face almost touching before Julia lean on Erin and make her arch her back while Julia her with her hands. Julia picked her up again and brought Erin to her, hugging her. They are now staring at each other intently.

"I want you. Do you want me?" asked Julia almost whispering.

"Yes," answered Erin. She feels too aroused to think clearly.

Tighten her hugs on Erin, Julia move her face closer to Erin and kissed her on her lips. At first, the kissed feels gentle and loving. When Erin let Julia's tongue enter her mouth, their kissing becomes more urgent, while their hand roaming on each others body.

Julia broke their kiss. She pulled Erin's hand and took her into her bedroom with situated on the third floor. Erin realizes that Julia's bedroom is three times bigger than her own but has the same classical looks.

In the bedroom, they resume their kissing. Julia's hand moves down to Erin's ass where she caresses it and press it making Erin moan into her mouth. They broke the kisses for a while for Julia to take off Erin's dress leaving her in her bra and panty.

The kiss and kiss and tongue fuck each others mouth.

Julia unclasped Erin's bra and tossed it away. She pushed Erin onto the soft bed, straddle her waist while pinching and twisting her nipple, making her moan even more.

After she had enough touching, Julia starts to suck one nipple while playing with the other one before switching it.

At the same time, she pulled away Erin's panty, leaving her fully naked under her. She cupped Erin's smooth mound with her hand and massage it.

Erin open her eyes abruptly when she feels Julia's hand on her sex.

"What is it, baby girl?" asked Julia when she realized that Erin has this scared look on her.

"Please don't fist fuck me anymore. It's hurt," begged Erin with a pleading look on her face.

"I won't do that. I promise," said Julia before kissing Erin's forehead and after that making her way down to Erin's vagina.

She spreads open her legs, revealing Erin's wet vagina to her lustful eyes. Julia kissed Erin's secret place lightly before caressing it once again.

Erin on the other hand feels like dying by all this teasing. She needs relief and she needs it now.

Suddenly, their door flew open, making both of them stunned.

Standing there, Florence with a shocked look on her face. Next to her is a woman who seems to be a police and other people. They can Nara talking to someone. She sounds angry.

"I'm sorry Miss Julia. They had just burst open the main entrance. We failed to stop them and warned you," said Nara who suddenly appeared.

"YOU, get off of her," said Florence angrily while pushing Julia away from Erin.

The woman who seems to be a police said something about arresting Julia for kidnapping and raping.

"Let's get you home," said Florence who was now wrapping Erin in a blanket.

Those policewomen took Julia. Julia looked back at Erin with a sad look.

"Where are they taking her?" asked Erin, panicked.

"Police station. She's going to pay for what she did to you," said Florence while holding Erin tightly.

"No, they can't do that. We need to help her," said Erin almost in tears.

" Are you hurt, honey?" asked one of the policewomen.

"I'm not hurt. Can you let her go, please? She's not a bad person," said Erin begging the policewoman.

"Uh, I don't know what have got into her," said Florence who look confused with Erin's reaction.

"It's okay. It is some kind of syndrome. Seeing her spends a lot of time with her captor. We will take her to the hospital," said the policewomen.

"Okay," said Florence.

Hospital? Why? Can't they see that she is perfectly fine? Asked Erin. How about Julia? Can I see her again?

12