I Control This

Story Info
He said he was done. She had other plans.
2k words
3.67
39.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What! What do you want from me!? You know what, I'm home now so it doesn't even matter. I don't want to talk to you anymore. I'm done. Don't call me, I'll call you."

As I put the key in the door I hung up the phone without giving her a chance to respond. I was fuming. Felt as though I was melting through the half foot or so of snow without any resistance. But now I was home, away from it all. I could retreat to my man cave and not be seen til the morning.

Dropped my work binder on the entrance table and hung my black peacoat in the closet. Finally it was quiet. I walked into my room and pulled off the blue pin stripe suit jacket and threw it on the chair. I was tired, mentally and physically, so attention to detail and cleanliness was not a priority. Unbuttoned my shirt without bothering to completely unravel my tie. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

"Can really see those abs now!"

I had slacked off on the workout regiment but now I was back in the full swing of it and I could see the results. A smooth hardened six pack of abs was something to be proud of. And my deep tan skin complimented it nicely. Gave it the shimmer without having to be oiled up.

After removing my socks, shoes and belt, I got lazy and decided just to kick it as is in my blue pin stripe pants and silver tie. Walked down to the man cave to watch some television in my favorite recliner. Before I could cut on the TV.....

"Oh so you done!!!!"

"Whaaa??? How did you get in? When did you get in?

"Don't ask me no questions, you said you was done. I'm going to show you who's done!"

At this point I'm thinking this woman is crazy. She broke into my house and now I have no idea what she plans to do. I'm too tired to continue arguing with her and I've never disrespected her during the entirety of our "relationship."

She stood there yelling profoundly, telling me about this and that. I didn't want to hear but what was I to do? I thought about grabbing her up and throwing her out, literally, but couldn't muster up the strength to walk towards her. Her words had a force that knocked me deeper into my recliner.

After 5 minutes she finally quit. It was still dark in the room, hadn't had the chance to turn on a light during the barrage. Moonlight peaked through the lonely window and I caught a glimpse of her. She was wearing a long coat, looked to be burgundy or black, it was too dark to tell. Reminded me of a raincoat in fashion. She was definitely wearing black boots. Looked around the 3 inch mark, couldn't tell how far they progressed up the leg.

She walked towards me with her hands out of view. What was her plan now? I was so tired of this anger coming from her. I thought ot myself that I should just apologize for anything I might have done wrong, no matter how minor.

She got within 5 feet of me and I could see her more clearly now. Her coat was black leather and the heels matched. She brought her right arm around quickly and "crack!"

My right arm was thriving in pain and before I would even react my chest was the next target. My tie was now torn and a light red streak appeared across my pectorals. I wasn't bleeding but I felt an unknown pain. She had just missed the lion tattoo over my heart.

"I don't think your done. Your not done til I say you are! I'm just getting started. Don't make me have to use this again!"

Now I was attentive. I could no longer passively sit and listen to her threats and burst of anger. She pushed up on me, so close I could smell the perfume on her neck, it was my favorite. It always seemed to get me lightheaded though and it was completing that task once again. She whispered in my ear and I shrugged my head to the left. It tingled. But she was right there with her hand to catch my head and keep it steady.

Her attitude slightly shifted, she was still a dominate angry woman but with a sultry tone as she spoke now.

"Now are you still done or am I going to have make you cooperate?"

She pulled open her jacket and exposed her red bra and red lace tanga shorts. Lace is my favorite and it looks even better in red. My nature unexpectedly began to rise. There was still a hidden fear of this woman but she looked too sexy to be afraid of. She began to tell me what I was about to do, and how I would treat her, and what she give in return.

"Now that I've received attention from both parties your going to rip off this leather coat. Then you will rub my ass without attempting to remove my lingerie. Understood."

I ripped off that leather jacket quickly and began to touch, rub, and kiss her soft, smooth ass. Caressing every inch of her voluptuous booty my nature began to reach full staff. The fear and pain had subsided and I was now focused on this round red boned ass. I traverse her lingerie from her ass to her front, feeling the lace and outlining her special tattoo that ran along her right hip's panty line.

As my right hand moved towards her clit my left hand reach under her ass to feel her pussy. She was completely bald and there was no resistance.

"What are you doing! Did I tell you touch that!"

She spun around quickly and hit me with another stroke. This time my abs took the brunt of the attack.

"Now continue what you were doing. Do not go above the belly button!"

I fiercely pulled her on her top of me to where her knees were outside of my thighs. My man was barely contained within my slacks as she sat on my dick. I traveled my hands up her thighs and around her ass. My mouth made its way to her clit as I slid down underneath her pussy. Her pussy was in my face. I tongued her clit in a playfully manner, spelling out her name with it. I pushed her ass up so I could go deeper. Deeper so that she could pussy ride my tongue.

I could now feel the extreme heat coming from her tight twat. It was all wet and juicy. The aroma made me go harder. Licked it, kissed it, sucked it. Used all tongue tricks to get her ready.

"You like eating my pussy! Huh? You like eating my pussy!"

I couldn't speak I was so far deep into her crevasse. All my words were muffled. It gave her an extreme joy and pleasure.

"Eat my pussy. That's right, eat it. Your love this pussy. This pussy taste good don't it. You like how I pussy fuck your face. You want more of it? Taste that gushy sweetness. I'm going to ride that dick later. You better not say a damn thing about it either!"

I was ecstatic. Her pussy was delicious. She rode my tongue beautifully.

She got up and pushed me back into the chair. Then she tore my pants off with so much force they split and my boxers went with them. I had no time to be angry about it, I was thinking from my dick.

There I was, sitting in the chair, naked, using my last energy to fulfill her desire. I began to stroke myself as she teased by riding my boxers.

"Get your hands off of that! It's mine. I'm taking that dick!"

She took my dick as if it could be detached from me. Deepthroated on the first attempt.

"You like how I took that dick. Sit back and don't move!"

She slurped it, sucked it, gargled, licked and spit on it. My balls bouncing against her chin as she took my whole staff. Her hot mouth making my body wince as my cock disappeared.

"Slrrrup. Ahhhhh. Garrgggeee."

She stopped and began to jerk me off. Twisting and maneuvering her hands in ways never seen before. I had never experienced this side of her. Her alter ego had come out with a vengeance!

She went back throat deep on my dick causing an explosion of cum in her mouth.

"Swwwuuupppp."

She sucked it all and swallowed without hesitation. Continued to suck on my johnson regaining the thick stiffness within seconds.

Then she backed away. Took her tanga off. All she wore now was her bra and knee high black stiletto boots. She backed her ass up towards me then lifter her legs in the air to where I could eat her pussy and she continued to suck my dick.

"I love this...."

"Don't speak! Don't say a word! Eat my pussy unless you want another gash!

I went into her pussy with reckless abandon. She sucked my dick like she was siphoning the kids out of my testicles. Her snatch was juicy and my dick was slobbering wet. She got up took her weapon and tied my hands behind my back. She took a gag ball out her coat pocket and placed it in my mouth.

"No more pussy eating for you. Put that dick in me now!"

I entered her pussy as if I had never been there before. It felt like a brand new pussy. I couldn't say anything but her pussy was now more exhilarating than before.

"Oooooo. Yeah that's right. I know you like this shit. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my tight, wet pussy like its brand new! Fuck that shit!"

I stroked and stroked. She bent over and gave her round ass a wiggle. She began to pop and clap her ass back and forth, up and down. She did it so hard she knocked me out her pussy and back into the chair.

"Awwww fuck! Fuck it. Stay right there. I told you I was going to ride that dick, now I'm going to hold true to that threat!"

She climbed on top of me and slide my dick into her pussy. She started out slow and then began to do circles with her pussy.

"Uh huh....you like that. Stay focused! I'm going to do some shit you won't believe. Oooooo....yessss.....mmmmm."

Then she stopped. Stopped moving completely but my dick was still being stimulated. She was isolating and moving her pussy muscles around my dick. Squeezing and releasing, making them travel slowly up and down.

"I told your ass to stay focused! You like that shit don't you! My pussy moving all by itself."

I really did. Couldn't tell her but I was.

Then she began her motion back up. Riding my dick in every direction. Straddling it for dear life. Fucking me so hard and I couldn't move. If I had a condom on it would have broke from the sheer motions she was creating.

"Yesssss! Gimme that shit! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck. Ahhhhhh.....ahhh......ah.......ah! Ohhhh shit.

"I destroyed your dick. Let it bask in my sweet pussy juice before I strip the rest of it."

She slide of after cumming all on me. My dick was mixed with her pussy juices and my cum. She took the dick in her mouth. Lick around the tip before swallowing it whole. Sucked and slurped, spit and licked. She sucked my dick clean until I was twitching and my body was motioning for her to stop.

She continued.

"Slurrrrrrpppppp. Ahhhhh. Mmmmmmm."

"Oh yes! I'm going to make you bust again. I want this cum! Gimme that load!"

She got what she wanted as I filled her mouth for a second time. Then my whole body shut down and went limp.

"Now we are done. I'll be awaiting that call."