I couldn't Have Been More Surprised Ch. 02

Story Info
Tim finds out that he isn't the only one having sex with Mom.
3.6k words
4.55
60.3k
62
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All parties in this story are eighteen or older. This story involves consensual sex between family members and others. If that isn't your scene I would suggest you not read it. Thank you.

While it isn't completely necessary it would probably be more enjoyable if you read the first chapter if you haven't already done so.

*****

My name is Tim, but everyone calls me T. I was home from college and enjoying the summer, but things had changed. This chapter opens up the morning after I made love with my mom Lauren. I had masturbated her to God only knows how many orgasms and she sucked my cock in a way that was beyond intense.

I slept a little later than usual and when I came down stairs it was about nine thirty. My mom had already left for her job as a pharmacist at Valley General Hospital. My sister Maureen or Morey as she was called, was sitting at the breakfast table when I came into the kitchen. "Hey mister sleepy. Late night.?" I thought to my self if she only knew. "No just a little tired."

I poured cereal into a bowl and fetched the milk from the refrigerator. As I was pouring it on my cereal Morey asked me, "Want to play some tennis before it gets to hot then we can go in the pool?"

"Sure." I finished my cereal while read the first section of he Los Angeles Times. Mom always insisted that we read at least the front section every day to stay informed. When I finished I went upstairs and slipped on a pair of running shorts and put on my tennis shoes. I threw on the tee shirt I wore the previous day as I was only going to get it sweaty and then toss it in the laundry.

Grabbed my racket and a can of balls and headed down to the kitchen to wait for Morey. She came down a couple of minutes after me. She was wearing running shorts and had a tee shirt over that. Nothing unusual except she wasn't wearing a bra. Morey's tits are a 36 C. She and my mom have twin tits. Mom's sag a bit more, but not much. They both have puffy nipples with areolas that are about two inches wide and slightly brown. In short, her tits are gorgeous. I had seen them once when I accidentally on purpose walked to her bathroom as she was exiting the shower. She just smiled and asked me if I was enjoying looking at them. She didn't cover up and I told her she looked great. Morey liked to jog and she always complained that she had to wear a running bra because if not her breasts hurt. It seemed unusual for her not to have a bra.

"Morey don't you look great. Kicking out the jams to get a bit an advantage on me in tennis this morning?"

"You never know T, maybe. Will it work?"

"Are you kidding of course it will. Those things will be all over the place when you run."

"Complaining already?"

"Just an observation. I'm going to love it."

Morey was very quick with a comeback. "Will I be able to tell how much you enjoy it?"

I just smiled. She'd seen my cock when she walked into my bedroom to get a book she needed and I was in the middle of stroking my eight inch cock. She commented on the size as she left.

We played three sets and it was distracting I lost the second and third sets and Morey was thrilled. Those tits were the secret weapons and she knew it. Even when she just walked they swayed from side to side. I had about a half a hard on for most of the match. She was loving teasing me over the whole thing and at one point yelled out. "Don't hurt that other racket." I didn't say a thing, what could I say."

When we finished we both took a shower and I put on my suit and went out to the pool. We live on a five acre parcel and there are lots of bushes and trees so the pool is very secluded. I grabbed a beach towel and stretched out on a chaise lounge. Morey came out about five minutes later. She was wearing a thong bikini was a very small top. She looked hot. I think I was still turned on from last night.

I was starting to nod off for a nap when Morey woke me up, "T give me a hand with the suntan lotion." She was laying face down and she untied her top and I put the lotion on. She asked me to do her legs. I was very careful not to get to close to her pussy which was very hard to do. Then she rolled over exposing her gorgeous tits. Wow then looked great.

"Whoa!," I exclaimed. "That was a surprise."

"Oh what's the point you've seen them before. They're just tits. Now can you finish the job with the lotion?"

I was really shocked. She'd never done this before. In fact the whole morning had a bit of sexual tension attached to it. "Morey what's up?" I poured a line of lotion from between her tits down to the very edge of her pussy and began to rub it into her.

"Mom told me about last night."

"Really? How much?"

"Well let's see, that you gave her she said about twenty orgasms and then she sucked a gorgeous cock that happened to be attached to you."

"I see. How did it happen to come up?"

She then paused and got very serious. I could see that she was formulating what she wanted to say. "T I don't know how to say this so I'm just going say it. Mom and I have had a sexual relationship since just after my eighteenth birthday."

"Sexual relationship? How sexual?"

She calmly said, "She eats my pussy and I eat hers and we kiss and suck on each other's nipples. Our nipples are just alike and they are so sensitive."

This may have been a record for the fastest hard on. It was starting when I saw her tits, but the conversation did it. "Lotion please." I then put the lotion on the front of her legs again avoiding the area really close to her pussy.

I asked her, "So do you just like girls?" She answered as if she was kind of shocked, "Heavens no, I love cock, but I think you and I agree pussy tastes pretty phenomenal." We actually high fived each other. I never thought I would high five my sister over eating pussy, but I did. "So how did this get started with you and mom.? How did that work? It isn't like one day one of you just said, 'Hey, why don't we eat some pussy?'"

Morey laughed and said, "No, you're right about that. Let me start at the beginning. You know my friend from high school, Enisa? If you would kind of massage my tits with the lotion it feels very good." I complied silently. Her tits felt amazing.

"The one from Bosnia with the world class ass?"

"Yes. Well remember how she came over all the time?

"I thought she lived here."

"Kind of, things weren't very good at home for her, so she spent a lot of time here on the weekends."

"Do you still see her around? She hasn't been here in a while."

"She goes to Oregon State so it's kind of hard. But, we talked a couple of days ago and she's going to spend the weekend in a couple of weeks."

"That'll be great of love seeing her in her bikini by the pool. That girl is hot."

"She is and who knows you might even see her without it.. Anyway, back to how all of this got started. When Enisa would spend the night we always slept in the same bed. We'd talk about boys and school. One night she asked me if I played with my pussy. I told her, 'yes all the time.' She then asked if I ever did it if front anyone and told her that I hadn't. She then blindsided me with a question, 'what if we masturbated each other?' I was thinking about what to say and she continued, 'It'll be fun and probably feel even better.' I thought 'what the hell' and said yes. We just wore tee shirt with panties up until that time and we took them off. The first time she did me and I did her afterward. It felt really good and she had an incredible orgasm. I was a little nervous and she put her finger into me and started massaging my clit and I wasn't nervous anymore. That was the last time we wore anything to bed."

"Did you cum the first time?"

"Oh yes. Very hard as a matter of fact and that was the beginning. We did it like that for a few times then we did it together where we would both finger each other at the same time. We would try to time when we would cum and do it at the same time. Then one night I did something different. I kissed her on the lips. Then she kissed me back. I went down to her nipples and sucked on them. I remember she arched her back and groaned and said, 'this is much better.' After I stopped sucking on her nipples she said, 'I've been wanting to do this for a long time. You've got the hottest nipples I've ever seen.' She lowered herself down to one of them and began sucking and licking and teasing my nipples one at a time. I swear I almost came.

"So you start licking each other?"

"No, at least not at first. But eventually we started messing around licking just a little. Then one night she went down on me and I exploded. Christ, what an orgasm. She didn't just lick me she buried her face in my pussy and drank my juices. I started cumming and she didn't stop. I finally had to push her head back because I couldn't catch my breath. Then I sucked her pussy and I've got to tell you the feeling of sucking her was wild, it turned me on so much. After I finished sucking her I started fingering myself and she went right back down on me sucking my clitoris. I came literally in about twenty seconds. After that we would eat each other's pussies all the time.

"I remember when I lowered my face to her pussy the first time and it was incredible. I couldn't believe how good she tasted. I like sucking juices from her pussy and kissing her hard on the mouth and giving it back to her. She does the same thing to me. I swear if I could I would eat my own pussy."

I was so turned on and my cock was rock hard. As they say, I had a yard on a hard long. I asked,

"In fact you almost caught us once when you knocked on the door asked if everything was okay.

"I remember that. I thought someone got hurt."

"I thought fast and said we were telling a scary story."

"Dumb me believed you."

"Good. It worked. So, we realized then that we needed to be more quiet. Then it happened. It was like eight-thirty or so in the morning and we started fooling around with each other. Enisa was sideways on the bed fortunately and I was licking her pussy. That's the advantage of a king size bed there's plenty of room."

"Wait why was that fortunate?"

"Because her head was closer to the door and mom opened the probably to wake us for breakfast and there I was sucking my friend's pussy.

"What did mom do?"

"Nothing, she just watched us. That turned me on because I could eat Enisa's pussy and watch mom at the same time. She just stared at us. It was like she was transfixed. Around that time Enisa started cumming. I was staring at mom. I was so turned on by her watching us, it was hard to process how excited I was. Then mom quietly closed the door. Enisa then turned around and kissed me and said,'wow you were really into that one. Thank you.' Then she started twirling my clit with her tongue and blam that was all it took. I was thinking about mom doing it to me."

"Holy fuck I am so clueless. I had no idea any of this was going on. What a dummy I am. I am going to show what this story did to me." I then reached into my shorts and took my ever so hard cock out. The head was wet from the pre-cum flowing down it.

Morey stared at my cock and said, "I've wanted to play with that since I watched you do it. God, that thing is big." Then she reached over from her chaise and rubbed the pre-cum around the head and the down the front of my cock where it is most sensitive. I told her, "If you keep doing that I'm going to have a mess to clean up."

Morey then began to grip my cock firmly and started stroking it up and down and said, "Oh well."

It doesn't take long when you are so turned on to begin with coupled with the fact that my hot sister was jacking me off. When I came I shot a rope of cum in the air it must have gone a foot and a half and then landed everywhere. Morey thought it was hilarious. She said, "I didn't know it could go that high or be that much for that matter. Holy shit! I've never seen that before."

"So haven't you ever jacked off your boyfriend?"

"Not like that."

"Well you're damn good at it sis."

We have an outside shower and I promptly used to clean the cum off of me.

When I washed off it took off my running shorts that I frequently use as a bathing suit. When I finished I toweled off and laid back down nude on my back. I figured what the hell.

"Now that we're not distracted, tell me how you hooked up with mom."

"Oh yeah, right. Well me and Enisa came down for breakfast about thirty minutes later."

"Did she know mom saw you guys?"

"No. I didn't want to tell her because it would have made her uneasy with mom. Mom was perfectly normal. She did have bit fun when she asked Enisa if she was well rested. I thought that was pretty funny. Enisa said she'd never felt better. Mom kept it up and said, 'well a good bed will do that for you.' I'd had enough and changed the subject. Enisa was around for another hour or two and then drove home."

"After she left I went in to watch some TV. As it turned out mom was sitting in there too. When I sat down she smiled at me. Not a regular smile, but one of those all knowing kind. I said, "I hope your not mad at me. She surprised me with her answer. She said, 'Are you kidding me. That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I couldn't not watch. I was so turned on I went into my bedroom and laid on my back put my fingers into my soaked pussy and got myself off.'

Now I was getting turned on again just listening to my sister. Then mom said she'd never been with a woman before. She said was really turned on by her best friend and wanted to try something but was afraid to do anything because she was afraid she wouldn't do it right.

"I have no idea where the next sentence to come out of my mouth came from. I looked her right in the eye and said that I could show her and she could try stuff on me."

"Jesus, what did she say to that?"

"Well, nothing for a minute. I was getting nervous, afraid I'd pissed her off. She didn't say a thing. She stood up and walked over to me and took hold of my hand and headed toward the stairs. When we got to her room she peeled off her robe and flopped down on the bed on her back and said, 'teach me.'"

The surprises just kept coming. I said, "Oh, my god. That is crazy. So what did you do.?"

"I told her that I was going to do just what I did with Enisa. Mom wanted to know if I was going to go down on her. I just raised my eyebrows and said, 'we'll see won't we.'

"From the time when I first made love with Enisa I knew I wanted to suck on nipples that were like mine. Now the chance was at hand. When I was nude I climbed onto the bed slowly and got on top of mom. I put my mouth over one of her nipples. I know how sensitive mine are and I did to her what I like. Right away she let out a low moan and said, 'my god that feels incredible.' I sucked her whole nipple into my mouth and I swirled my tongue around it continually. I though she was going to cum. When I pulled my mouth away it made slight 'smack' sound. Her areola was in a cone shape with nipple rising up. It looked so sexy and I just flicked my tongue over it. I don't really know who was more excited her or me.

"Then I kissed my way down her stomach and found her pussy to be completely shaved. I know with Enisa I love running my lips over her smooth pussy. It feels out of this world to me. Mom's pussy was a smooth as silk."

I had been listening intently with a raging hard on again and I started stroking myself again. I felt I needed to comment. "I know what you're saying, Mom shaves her pussy everyday when she showers and it felt so good when I was licking and sucking on her pussy."

She continued on, "then I covered her pussy with my mouth and sucked her in. I was rubbing her clit with my tongue and she arched her back and started cumming. I had hardly done anything yet and she was cumming. The amazing thing was she just had one orgasm after another."

I chimed in, "I know. I honestly think she can cum forever."

"As I'm sure you already know she gets very wet and god she tastes so good. By that time, she had her hands out to the side and was clinching the sheets. She startled me when she yelled, 'keep sucking me don't stop. Oh, don't stop. No.' I kept it up until she was gasping for air and she pushed my head back. Then she put her hands on either side of my face and pulled me up to her and gave me a deep hard kiss. When she pulled away she said, 'that was the most intense series of orgasms I have ever had. That was wonderful.' I rolled on my back and started stroking my clit. I rubbed myself hard until I exploded in a massive orgasm. Mom watched me and when I finished said, 'I'm sorry sweetie, I should have done that for you.' I told her it was alright and then I planted a big kiss on her pussy and told her how tasty she was. And that was it for our first time. We've done it a bunch of times. It took a while before she ate me, but she's gotten very good at it."

"Does Enisa know about it?"

"No, although Mom wants to eat her too. For sure it's coming."

I smiled and asked, "was that a pun?" We both laughed.

I was still stroking my cock, but slowly. Morey looked over at me and smiled.

She said, "you've been such a good listener you deserve a reward." Morey got up from her chaise and moved over to the foot of mine. She lowered herself and took my cock out of my hand. "To be perfectly honest with you T I have jacked off thinking about sucking this beast." She then slid her mouth over me and took in at least six inches. She continued a slow and deliberated up and down movement. Then she stopped and just looked at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She smiled her cute little smile and responded, "nothing, I love doing this so much I don't want it to end."

"Please do make it end," I said.

With that she continued to suck me, but not before she circled the head of my cock with her tongue. It didn't take long before I warned her, "I'm going to cum."

She nodded her head yes and it seemed like she sucked me even deeper. I arched my back and exclaimed, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh. God that's incredible."

Morey continued sucking until I pleaded with her to stop. She stuck her tongue out a bit and it was white with cum. Pulling her tongue back in she swallowed. Then she asked me, "So was that a surprise?"

"One among many."

When mom came home Morey went up to Mom and said, "we have to talk."

They went upstairs for mom to change. When she came down she found me in the kitchen and just smile at me and raised her eyebrows and asked, "did you have a fun day with your sister?"

I just smiled back at her.

To be continued