I, Cuckold

Story Info
Once a cuck always a cuck.
1.4k words
4.08
43.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linde
Linde
101 Followers

I have become a cuckold. There's no other word for it. I could say I'm married to a hotwife or that we have an open relationship. But, no, I've become a real cuck. But not intentionally.

I began years ago when I found out that she cheated on me. I know, that makes me a cuckold right off the bat. But that was just the start. It began when a guy that she worked with would talk to her about how his wife didn't understand him. Linda was sympathetic. Bob showed interest in her and I suppose she liked that. I had always been attentive to her, but that wasn't enough. I had been a good husband and father and a reliable life mate. I suppose she probably didn't feel the excitement anymore. I often told her how sexy she was, but I don't think she believed me. Compliments from a husband don't have the same effect as compliments from someone else, right? A husband is supposed to think his wife is sexy.

I eventually discovered that they were fucking each other, and the expected thunderstorm of emotion followed. At first, I thought I'd leave her, but I just couldn't. I couldn't imagine a life without her. I eventually readjusted my way of thinking, probably as a defense mechanism. I don't own her, I told myself. I came to accept that she has a right to do whatever she wants with her own body. I reminded myself that I believe it is possible to love more than one person at the same time, but it still hurt. My manhood was dissolving into rationalization.

As hurt as I was, I wanted to make the marriage work. We agreed to try swinging. Maybe she would get the validation of her sexuality that she craved, in a more honest relationship. Of course, I also looked forward to having sexual experiences with other women, but what I really craved was to be part of the excitement she enjoyed with other men. I found it more exciting watching her with other guys than I did fucking other women. I loved to see her with cum dripping from her pussy or taking a big load in her mouth or on her face. For several years we went to private house parties and clubs. We always played together, either in the same room or at least adjoining rooms.

Some of the parties we went to included single men. The party's host and hostess enjoyed interracial sex, so the single men were always ethnically diverse. Sometimes Linda would accept an invitation to play with a one of the single guys. I admit I totally enjoyed watching her fuck and suck young, well hung guys. I would even jerk off while I watched. It's funny, but single men don't mind being watched by husbands while they fuck their wives. At these parties, I also developed a taste for eating Linda's pussy after someone else filled her with cum.

A few years ago, things began to change a bit when we were vacationing in Atlantic City. While Linda and I were out dancing in a hotel club, we met up with Charlie. Charlie was the male half of a couple we had played with a few weeks before. That evening he was alone. His wife, he said, would be joining him the next day. I thought it would be fun to fade into the background to see what developed between Linda and Charlie. It was a thrill to see them dancing so closely. I got aroused seeing them rub against each other, I'm certain that I saw them kiss more deeply than is socially accepted in an AC nightclub. When they separated, I noticed the huge bulge in his pants. Watching them in public foreplay was getting me aroused, too, so I wasn't really surprised when Linda tapped my shoulder to tell me she and Charlie were going up to his room. I was a little taken back when I realized that I was not invited. But I was tipsy and turned on, so what the hell, I thought. I stayed a while longer at the bar until I decided to go up to our room by myself.

It was several hours later when I heard the door open and Linda came in. She was disheveled and had cum stains on her dress. Linda didn't say much but did explain that she used her dress to wipe up all the cum he shot all over her tits. I remember thinking that he must have cum quite a bit since the dress was still very wet. When I asked if she had a good time, she said, "Oh yes. And thank you!" I wanted to fuck her myself, but she said, "Maybe tomorrow. I'm pretty sore. Charlie is a thick as a coke can." I settled for jerking off thinking about her getting fucked by Coke can Charlie.

The reader is probably already thinking that I am quite a cuckold, but it's worse than that. Linda claims that she enjoys fucking me as much as the other guys, but I'm not stupid. I can tell that it's a lie. She always cums when I eat her pussy, but seldom when I fuck her. I've seen her cum over and over again while fucking other guys. When Linda and I fuck, I sense that she is a bit bored. Other guys bring her to heights of ecstasy she will never achieve with me. I've seen men make her squirt until the sheets had to be changed. I have never made her squirt. I've tried. It's hard to describe how I feel when I see her with other men. As I watch her being brought to crazy heights of orgasm, I feel a strange conglomerate of inadequacy, jealousy, lust, and pleasure.

Over the last few months things have been changing. One of the single guys she has fucked at parties contacted her and asked to get together with just the two of them. Linda asked me if it would be OK, and of course, being a cuckold, I told her to enjoy herself. Since then she has met with him several times, driving to his house in the middle of the week to meet with him. Now, she doesn't even ask permission anymore.

A few weeks ago, I was at work. My cell phone buzzed for a text message, "Hey, babe. I'm meeting up with Geoff today."

My reply? "Cool. Have a great time." I figured she deserves to have a good time. I obviously can't get her off. Why shouldn't someone else? See? I'm an official cuckold.

In case there is any doubt about my status as a cuckold, the latest development might solidify anyone's view. Several weeks ago, Linda got a phone call from Ashley, a "lifestyle" friend of ours. "Hey, Linda," she said, "Remember that party at my house the other day? Guess who wants to get together with you?"

Brian, the lead singer of a rock band Linda loves was at Ashley's party. Linda was excited to meet him in person. Linda must have made an impression because after the party he called Ashley and asked her if to find out if Linda would be interested in "hooking up." Linda always had a bit of a groupie mentality, so I'm sure the idea of fucking a "rock star" was very appealing. She readily agreed to set up a date. I don't think she even discussed it with me. Since then she has met him at his apartment three times so far. Each time she spends about an hour sucking his cock and fucking like rabbits. He has sent pictures to my cell phone with his cock buried deep in her pussy or with cum dripping down her face. Then they go their separate ways. She comes home to me with her pussy filled with his cum. She giggles as I lick up after Brian.

So here I am. The cuckold. I kind of like it, but it hurts, too. I love my wife like crazy. Maybe I am crazy. I can't give her the excitement she wants, so I'm happy when she gets excited with others. In the past 3 months, she has fucked me twice. I believe she has sex with me out of obligation. I know she'd rather be with one of her "other guys." She has fucked someone else a total of 17 times. Yeah, I keep track. Pitiful really. Well, at least she not cheating on me anymore. She lets me know whenever she fucks someone else. I mean why would she need to lie? I am such a cuckold.

Linde
Linde
101 Followers