I Cum on Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

When I held my cock and rose up to do as she wanted, she pressed her breasts together. With a few strokes of my hand, I climaxed, depositing the first big gob of my semen on one nipple and squirting the rest on the other. As soon as her nipples were covered, Tina pulled her breasts toward her face and leaned forward to lick the fresh fluid off her nipples. No sooner had my semen, and her tongue and nipples met when she started cumming.

Like the first two times, her ass bounced up and down, with her pussy fucking into the air, while her entire body thrashed on the bed. Surmising what she would need for maximum enjoyment, I put one hand on the back of her head to hold her steady and cupped the other under her breast to allow Tina to lick all my fresh cum off the first nipple. When her tongue had cleaned that one off, I released it and held the other lovely globe by her mouth. By the time she had finished licking all the semen from where I had deposited it, Tina climaxed, her whole body spasming abruptly.

As we lay side by side, both of us regaining our strength after cumming, Tina smiled at me again. "Thanks, George. That was terrific. I'm glad you knew enough to hold me so I could lick all your juice off my nipples. I get my best orgasms when I can do that."

"That's what I thought. Most women, when they start cumming, get the most out of it when they can continue what they were doing."

"I really had a great time with you. I hope we can get together another time, maybe a lot of times."

"Me too. I really had fun too."

I am very happy to say, we both got our wish.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Like all the writers here, I really like to know what people think of the stories I write. Please express your opinion by voting and either sending me an email or leaving a Personal comment. I promise to respond to anybody that leaves a handle or email address.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers
12