I Dare You

Story Info
Beth dares Garret to explore exhibitionism and social nudity.
5.8k words
4.37
19.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garret felt his heart beating in his chest. His hands were cold on the steering wheel, in spite of the bright California sunshine, and there was a knot in his stomach. He hadn't been this nervous since sitting in the locker room before the championship match against Virginia his senior year. How did he get himself into these situations? He glanced over into the passenger's seat at the adorable blonde in the tight, pink top, grinning ear to ear. Yeah, that's how.

Garret had been dating Beth for over two years and he was very much in love. She was smart, funny, incurably upbeat, and crazy cute. She was also just plain crazy. She had an insatiable sexual appetite and a thirst for adventure that Garret found both exciting and occasionally exhausting. She could talk him into anything. And it led to situations like the one he was currently dreading.

Beth's wild streak showed itself early in their relationship. They were both students at UCLA at the time and had only been dating for a couple of weeks. He wasn't even sure how they'd started dating. He was in school on a soccer scholarship, and between that and his computer science major, he didn't have time for much of a social life. Besides, he had always been fairly shy. Half-Columbian on his father's side, he'd grown up with a bunch of male cousins who loved to tease him, especially about his looks. He'd inherited high cheekbones and fine features from far-off Native ancestors and, along with a naturally slim build, they'd taunted him for being "girly." Growing up with the nick-name "Pretty Boy" hadn't given him a lot of confidence with the opposite sex.

Not that any of that mattered with Beth. She had enough confidence for both of them. She'd sat down next to him in Calculus II, announced that she needed a study buddy, and picked him. He found her bubbly personality irresistible. Her California-girl good looks and compact gymnast's body didn't hurt either. They'd been more or less inseparable from then on. Sometimes they'd even studied.

Taking a deep breath as they turned off the highway, Garret remembered the first time Beth exerted her power over him. They were leaving the library after a study session, when Beth got a mischievous look on her face - a look Garret would soon come to realize meant trouble.

"How much do you like me?"

Garret stammered for an answer. "I . . . I like you a lot." Beth knew he got flustered easily and loved putting him on the spot.

The perky little blonde grinned. "Do you like me enough to do a dare with me?"

"Um, I guess."

She grinned wider. "Good. Then I dare you to streak with me."

"What?"

She looked at him like he was dense. "Streak. You know, run naked."

"When? Where?" He shook his head. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about taking our clothes off right now and running naked through the park."

They'd walked to the edge of the small open area that bordered the library. It was late but there were still a few people around and the campus was well lit.

"You're kidding, right?"

Beth pulled a pouty face. "You said you liked me enough to do it. You do like me, don't you?"

"Of course I do." He was confused. He hadn't said he would do it. Or had he?

Beth brightened. "Good. Now strip and race me to the far side of the park." She gave him a look from under her lashes that made him flush. "Catch me and I'll give you a prize." Without further preamble, she stripped off her top, exposing a lacy pink bra.

Garret stared goggle-eyed for a second and then looked around in panic. A few people were exiting the library, but no one seemed to have noticed them.

"Hey," Beth said, drawing his attention. She had her hands behind her back, presumably to unclasp her bra. Garret's cock leapt to attention in spite of his near panic. They had made out a few times, but this was as much of Beth's body as he'd seen so far. "Strip," she ordered, then added with a sly grin, "I dare you."

Maybe it was those magic words, maybe it was the promise of seeing Beth naked for the first time, or maybe - and this would prove to be true time and again - he just couldn't say no to his strong-willed girlfriend when her mind was made up. He found himself pulling his shirt over his head, the cool air rushing over his bare torso. By the time the cloth cleared his head and he looked back at Beth, she was holding her bra in her hand and her small, firm breasts were on full display. Her pink nipples were pebbling and the milky white globes seemed to shine like beacons reflecting the campus lights. He was goggling again.

Beth laughed. "Put your eyeballs back in your head and hurry up, before someone comes by."

Garret was jarred back to reality and looked around to see that people were in fact coming, from two directions. He looked back at Beth who was pushing her shorts and panties down with a single motion. Somehow forgetting that he didn't actually have to do what she did, Garret found himself stripping bare as well. The sensation of the night air on his exposed privates was unique and exciting. He had never been naked outside before. He didn't have time to examine the feeling, though, as he simultaneously heard someone laugh, someone else whistle, and another person give a shocked gasp.

"Catch me if you can," Beth called and took off at a dead run across the expanse of the green. Garret hopped around in panic as he tried to get his shorts and underwear over his shoes and finally sprinted after Beth, the sounds of shock and catcalls behind him.

Grassy lawn and stately trees flashed by as Garret pounded after his fleeing girlfriend, her laughter carried on the wind. It was dimmer here than on the main walkways, but there was still plenty of light to see the flashing white of Beth's bare ass and Garret started to gain on her. Air rushed over his skin and he was exhilarated by the unfamiliar sensation. He experienced a sense of freedom he hadn't expected. His whole body was buoyant, almost weightless, limbs tingling with excitement. His enjoyment was dampened, however by his fear of getting caught. His erection, which had jumped to life at the sight of Beth's bare breasts, had long since abandoned him in his anxiety. He chanced a look over his shoulder. There didn't seem to be anyone following them, though he was pretty sure several people were staring in their direction. He saw Beth dash off to the side of the path she'd been following, into a more wooded area. Garret followed her eagerly into the shadows.

Finally, Beth ducked behind a tree and out of sight. He glanced back once more and couldn't see anyone, which he hoped meant no one could see him. Then, he rounded the tree to find Beth, her back against the trunk, panting and laughing at the same time, still gloriously nude. Garret looked around. Beth had found a good spot: a concrete irrigation ditch ran along this side of the park, edged with a high chain link fence. On the far side of the ditch the long, blank wall of Student Activities Center loomed. The trees and brush were thick and it was as close to dark as one could get on the well-lit campus.

"Okay," he said, still panting, as much from excitement and fear as actual exertion, "You've had your fun. Let's get dressed before campus security catches up with us." Garret managed shake his underwear lose from his shorts and lifted a leg to put them on.

Beth stopped him with a touch on his shoulder, "Wait." The contact was electric and Garret froze. "Don't you want your prize?"

She reached behind his head and pulled him down for a kiss. She pressed her lips into his and parted them with her tongue. His erection sprang back to life with pounding urgency. Beth reached a hand down to grasp it and Garret could hear his blood rushing in his ears. He forgot about the need to get dressed, lost in the delicious sensations pulsing from his mouth and groin. Beth broke the kiss and smiled. Then she turned him, her hand never loosening its grip on his cock, until his back was to the large tree they'd hidden behind. The bark was rough on his back, but he hardly noticed as Beth crouched and ran her tongue along the length of his shaft.

Garret licked his lips in anticipation, while shooting nervous glances into the dark. He wondered if anyone had called Campus Security. But all thoughts of pursuit, or anything else for that matter, left him as he felt his cock engulfed in warm, wet bliss. He looked down to see Beth swallowing him all the way down to his base. He was stunned. He wasn't huge, but he wasn't small either and his last serious girlfriend hadn't been able to get more than half of him in her mouth. Beth stayed there for a few seconds, applying delicious pressure, before pulling off of him with an audible pop. She looked up at him and smiled, her eyes shining. The cool air was a pleasant sensation, but reminded him forcefully of their vulnerable and forbidden situation.

"Beth, maybe we should-"

His protest faded on his lips as Beth took him in her mouth again and started to work in earnest. He closed his eyes and surrendered to the pleasure, the rest of the world fading from his mind.

***

"Turn left here. Your other left!"

Garret refocused on the present and made the turn just in time. "Sorry," he said.

"You okay?" Beth asked. "You seem a little spacey."

"Sorry," he said again, "just thinking."

She patted his knee reassuringly. "Don't worry. Everyone there is really nice and you already know Samantha. They've got a great house and a huge pool, and Keiko, their cook, is really good. It'll be fun."

"I'm not worried about the pool or the food or even the company."

"Oh," said Beth with feigned innocence, "then what could you be worried about?"

Garret cut her a look under his brows. The little minx knew exactly what he was worried about and wanted to hear him say it. "Do you think they'll answer the door like that?"

"Like what, dear?" She smiled brightly.

He sighed, giving in, "Nude. Do you think they will answer the door in the nude?"

Beth laughed. "Well, I hope so. It is a nudist party."

Ever since that first night in the park, Beth had shown a fascination with exhibitionism. They'd had several more encounters around campus, often at the most unexpected times. They'd be sitting in the dorm lounge studying or relaxing on a bench after class, and Garret would suddenly feel Beth's hand in his pants. They'd never gotten caught, but they'd had several close calls.

"And we're expected to take our clothes off as soon as we get there?"

"They may not expect you to, but I do." She kissed him on the cheek. "Besides, I think you'll feel silly if you're the only one with clothes on." Garret sighed. Beth had been pushing for a trip to a nude resort or beach for some time, and lately she pretty much shed her clothes the minute she got home. Not that he complaining. Being with Beth had done a lot to lower his inhibitions and boost his self-image. But risking being seen in public and intentionally getting naked in front of a bunch of strangers were two different things. And as much as Garret tended to give Beth whatever she wanted, he had been finding excuses to put this off.

Then their friend Samantha, Beth's college roommate, went to work for a family of nudists. That had shocked Garret. He would never have suspected the quiet girl from Texas would go for that sort of thing. Only two weeks later Beth had told him that not only had Sam decided to be a nudist, but that they'd been invited to join her and her new employers for a day of relaxing naked by the pool. Garret was not at all convinced that getting naked in front of Sam would be any easier than doing so in front of strangers, or that a small group of nudists was any better than a large one, but there was no talking Beth out of a chance like this. So here he was, driving into an upscale suburb of Los Angeles, preparing to spend the day naked.

***

The house was as impressive as Beth had described, a sprawling two story brick construction perched on the edge of the Palos Verdes Peninsula.

"Well, it looks like the kind of place that could afford a full-time cook and live-in secretary. What did you say they did again?"

"He's a photographer and she's a psychologist or psychiatrist or something. I told Sam they probably run a drug cartel on the side."

Garret laughed nervously, although he wasn't sure it was funny. Beth grabbed the bottle of wine they had brought and led the way to the front door. She rang the bell and Garret held his breath until it opened. Sam opened the door moments later and Garret let out a relieved sigh to see that she was clothed. Of course, she wasn't wearing much. The flowery summer dress didn't even reach mid-thigh, plunged low in the front, and the material was thin enough to make it very obvious Sam wasn't wearing a bra. Beth wasn't wearing one either and had insisted he go commando.

Garret felt a stir in his shorts and hoped Sam wouldn't notice. Even when she was more modestly dressed, Sam was a very attractive woman. She was nearly as tall as he was with long, golden-red hair and a figure that commanded attention. Garret had never doubted his attraction to Beth. He liked her compact, muscular frame, but just because you preferred lemon meringue, that didn't mean you couldn't appreciate red velvet.

Beth was clearly disappointed that Sam was dressed but covered it with a smile as her friend swept her into a hug. Sam released her and Beth held up the bottle of wine. "I know you said not to bring food, but I didn't want to show up empty-handed."

Sam took the bottle and stepped aside to let the young couple into the house. She gave Garret a hug as he trailed in. He returned her hug warmly, even though the heat of her full breasts through the thin material made him embarrassingly aroused. She backed away and smiled at both of them. "I'm so glad you guys could make it. Everyone is out by the pool."

As Sam led them across the living room towards the sliding doors at the back, Garret took in the house. The home was spacious and expensively furnished but the large, framed photos decorating the walls drew his eye. They were all nude portraits, men and women in natural settings. They were beautiful, but reminded him uncomfortably of the reason he and Beth were there.

The trio crossed the living and dining rooms to emerge, blinking against the change in light, onto a large patio area with a pool. Beyond the water Garret could see a wrought iron safely fence before a steep drop that overlooked the ocean. The view was stunning. A tall blond man walked up.

"Hi, I'm Arden." He extended a hand that Garret shook. He had to look up to make eye contact. Garret was average height and this guy had several inches on him. Garret was relieved to see he was wearing perfectly normal jams and a tank.

"Garret," he replied, "And this is Beth." Beth shook hands and wasn't subtle about looking him up and down.

An older, but still very attractive woman stepped around Arden, and gave Beth a warm hug. "So good to see you again," she said. "And this must be the fine young man you told us so much about." She reached out a hand to Garret. "I'm Angela."

She was petite, not much taller than Beth, and thinner. She had long, dark hair and sharp brown eyes that seemed to look through Garret - or through his clothes anyway. As he shook her hand he couldn't help but notice her semi-sheer cover-up. Garret flushed but felt his cock stir at the same time.

A little disconcerted by his reaction, Garret looked around. A tall, solidly built man in shorts and a t-shirt, with slightly graying sandy hair was loading ice into a blender. Beth had described the family on the way over. The older guy had to be Rich, Angela's husband and Arden's father.

"Watermelon margaritas, anyone? Garret, maybe a straight shot of something?"

Garret was surprised to be called out by name and mumbled, "I'll have whatever everyone else is having," while Beth spoke up and said, "Margaritas sound great."

Sam led them over to the bar while Rich turned on the blender. When the sound died down, the final member of the household came out from behind the built-in grill to introduce herself. She hugged Beth and shook Garret's hand. "I'm Keiko." The woman was Asian, Japanese he guessed from the name and faint accent, and looked to be about the same age as he and Beth. She wore a dress similar in style to Sam's, solid blue instead of floral. It didn't leave any more to the imagination.

Beth took a drink from Rich and then tugged Sam's elbow to lead her aside. Garret took a glass as well and started to follow when Angela stepped into his path.

"Samantha said you two were kind enough to share your couch while she was looking for a place to stay. I bet you're glad to have your privacy back."

"Oh, it was no problem. After all the time I spent hanging around Sam and Beth's dorm room in collage, it felt pretty natural." Garret glanced over to Beth, standing close to Sam, talking intently and wondered what she was up to.

"You've got a beautiful home here," he told Angela. "The view is amazing."

Angela had a pretty smile, one that finally pulled Garret's attention away from Beth. "I'm glad you like it. I'd be happy to show you around the inside later." Something in her tone suggested more than a simple tour of the house, but before Garret had a chance to think about it and get flustered, he heard Beth laugh and call out.

"Don't be shy for our sakes."

Garret looked over at his girlfriend and was stunned to see that she was topless and stepping out of her shorts. Unlike that first night back on campus, Beth had lost her tan lines. There was nothing to interrupt the smooth expanse of her exposed skin, except for the small patch of blonde hair on her vulva. Before he could react, Angela had unbelted and shrugged out of her cover-up to reveal a very trim and very naked body. Garret looked around in wide-eyed astonishment as everyone stripped bare. Arden and his father, Rich, undressed as casually as if they were in a locker room. Keiko, who had gone back to the grill, flipped whatever it was she was cooking, pulled her dress over her head, and then covered herself again, sort of, with an apron.

Sam was the only one who seemed to hesitate, and Garret would have been lying to himself if he'd denied being curious about what his statuesque friend looked like without clothes. He didn't have to wonder for long. The tall redhead, her focus on Beth, shrugged and pulled her dress over her head.

Sam was stunning. Her skin was milky pale, in contrast to everyone else's varying shades of tan. She wasn't as athletic as Beth, but she had a lovely hourglass figure with a curvy backside and very large, round breasts. Garret blinked and forced his mouth to close, then covered his discomfort by downing his entire drink in one long gulp.

Angela laughed, drawing Garret's attention back to her. "Looks like you need a refill. Come on."

Garret followed dutifully, not knowing where to look. Not that he minded looking at Angela. She might not be the traffic-stopper Sam was, but she was an attractive woman, with the kind of small, fit frame that Garret tended to prefer.

Rich handed Garret another margarita at the bar where Arden and his father were standing. He was aware of his erection, which had sprung up when everyone's clothing disappeared, flagging in the presence of two large men.

"Samantha said you played soccer at UCLA." Angela said, continuing to make light conversation.

"Umm, yeah. Yeah, I did." Garret leaned against the bar and sipped his drink, trying, and failing, to act as casually as everyone else.

Angela asked a few more questions, and Garret mumbled the appropriate replies, although he couldn't have remembered them a moment later. Finally, he felt a hint of relief as he saw Beth and Sam walking towards him. It didn't last long.

12