I Dare You Ch. 2

Story Info
Couple spend the weekend with 2 other couples.
2.6k words
4.44
108.2k
24
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 06/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Digger66
Digger66
372 Followers

"Wow! I can't believe we just did that," I said.

"You betcha, we just did it," Kay replied. We walked across the parking lot towards the car. My mind was racing; I just suck off two guys! So did my girlfriend! I was having a difficult time fathoming that our dares would take us to an adult bookstore where we would flash patrons and suck cocks through gloryholes.

"Did you mean it when you told the clerk that we would be back?" I asked.

"I meant it." I stopped Kay and kissed her. Our tongues played together. I fondled her tits through her cum-soaked tanktop.

Over the next week, all I thought about was the bookstore and our experiences. With Kay working full-time, and me in classes and working part-time, we did not have a chance to get together, much less repeat our adventure. I was hoping something like this would happen again.

Thursday evening, Kay called me and asked if I wanted to go out to her church-friend Cynthia's house for dinner on Saturday. I agreed, especially after learning that Cynthia lived right on a lake with few neighbors. While Cynthia was a bit older, she still looked sexy and seemed to respond when I flashed her in the supermarket some weeks back.

We arrived at Cynthia's house around 5:30. I was introduced to Marc, Cynthia's husband. He was about 5'9" and of medium build. He immediately struck me as a very relaxed, friendly guy. Their house was great: three bedrooms and baths, a big livingroom with a fireplace, a nice deck, and a hot tub. But what was most impressive was the location-right on the lake. They had a small dock and canoe. Their neighbors were at least 200 feet from them on both sides. The lake itself was smallish, but not crowded. There were no public accesses to it and no motorboats allowed.

We sat and chatted for a long time. After lighting the grill, we put dinner on and had a few more drinks. The meal was great, spiced by lively conversation. We were all feeling a little giddy. Marc and Cynthia got a little frisky with each other. I caught them making out in the kitchen (it was their house, what was I going to say?). Things calmed down after awhile. As we were leaving, our hosts invited us back next Friday night and to stay the weekend for they had some friends coming into town who they thought we would like. We agreed and drove home. Kay and I thought about stopping on a side road, but we were both too tired.

The week moved by quickly. Finally Friday arrived and we went off to the house on the lake. Upon arrival, we were introduced to Marc and Cynthia's friends, Kim and Jake. Kim was on the short side-5'2". Jake was about the same size as Marc-5'9".

After a quick dinner, we went for a short walk. Upon returning to the house, Cynthia suggested we take a dip in the hot tub. All agreed, but Kay and I exchanged glances, knowing that we forgot to bring bathing suits with us. Our hosts said they had plenty of suits. Marc found a low-riding jockey pair for me. Cynthia found a bikini for Kay. Both of our suits were too small. Kay's tits were practically on display for all to see.

All six of us jumped in the tub. We sat boy-girl, with no one next to their mate. Kim wore a one-piece that showed off her slender and firm body. Her tits were small but her ass was fantastic. Cynthia wore a bikini. Her medium-sized breasts showed a little bit of sag, but I could not take my eyes off them. We were all pretty tipsy. With the bubbles on full-blast, I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh, then one on my other thigh. The two women were feeling me up. I didn't mind. In fact, I got excited. I slid my hand under the water and caressed their thighs. I was trying to concentrate at the things at hand (so to speak), when I brushed up against Marc's hand while I was touching Kim! It seemed as though we were all doing this. At a certain point I stopped. While excited, I was getting overheated in the tub. I announced my plans to get out. Everyone quickly followed.

It was getting late, so Cynthia showed us to one of the guest bedrooms. Kim and Jake were next door. Cynthia and Marc were above us. After brushing our teeth, Kay and I took a shower in order to get the chlorine off of us. We soaped each other up pretty good and got each other excited. Once finished, we adjourned to the bedroom and fell into bed naked. We started to kiss and rub each other. I massaged Kay's tits and she caressed my ass. In a moment of quiet, we heard voices from above and next to us. We could clearly hear Kim say, "Yes! Do it! Shove your cock in me!!" Kay and I both got more excited. Suddenly, from above us, we heard a bed squeaking and some loud moaning. Kay said to me, "Are you as turned-on as I am?" I stroked her pussy. She continued, "I saw you staring at Cynthia's tits. You like them, don't you?" "Yes!" I shoved 2 fingers in Kay's wet pussy. "What would you like to do with them?" I shoved my cock into her and started to pump. "I want to fuck her tits!" On the up stroke, "I want her to suck my cock. Then I want to cum all over her tits and have her lick my cock clean!!" At this point we repositioned ourselves into 69. I licked her clit. She swallowed my cock. We put each other over the edge. She came in my mouth and me in hers. After resting a moment, we cuddled together, then fell asleep.

In the morning, I lay in bed half awake while the others stirred. I heard Marc and Jake say they were going for run. Being on the first floor, I could clearly hear as the women gabbed in the kitchen. My ears perked up when they started to discuss last night-particularly about the sex. Kay said, "Boy Kim, you sure were noisy last night." "Not as loud as Cynthia," Kim said with a laugh. Cynthia asked, "So Kay, we didn't hear you last night; cat got your tongue?" "No. Dick in my mouth." Cynthia and Kim said in unison, "Yuck!!" Kim continued, "That is so disgusting. Jake is always after me to do that. I did it a couple times when we first got married. I thought it was so filthy. Once, he even came in my mouth. It was horrible. I satisfy him with normal ways, but never with my mouth." Cynthia added, "I think the whole thing is disgusting. I have never done it and never will. Only sluts do oral sex. I don't even like that stuff on my body. It is so slimy and horrible." Kay quietly said, "You two don't know what you are missing. It makes C.J. feel so good. It makes me feel like I have power over. Besides, I like the taste of cum. I think it is yummy-smooth and salty." Kim and Cynthia made some disparaging comments then quickly changed the subject. I thought, poor Marc and Jake-no blowjobs for years.

The rest of day was spent lounging around by the lake. After and early dinner, the three of us men decided to go rent a video. Being out in the country, it was a long ride to a store. After some discussion, we picked out a romantic comedy. We had joked with each other in the store that we should rent "Bikini School III" or "Chained Heat." Once back in the car, I commented, "We should have gotten the bikini movie. By the way, thanks for loaning us the swimsuits. I must get Kay to buy one of those bikinis, it makes me want to jump her." Marc replied, "I agree. Oh sorry, no offense." "None taken. But why would you want to, you wife is a babe." I turned to Jake, "Yours too." "Thanks. But Marc is right, the suit shows off Kay's, ummm, assets very nicely." I said, "Well, from what I can tell, your women both have assets too." We all chuckled. I continued, "Boy Jake, you two were really going at it last night." He blushed and said nothing. The conversation stopped.

A little while later, Marc said, "Maybe we should pick up some more 'adult' videos." "What do mean?" I asked, then continued, "do you think the girls will go for it." He answered, "We'll see." A few minutes later, we pulled into the XXX store that Kay and I had been at. My mind raced-"was this going to be a dash in and out, or would we have time to look around." The three of wandered around the shop slowly. I said to the guys, pointing my finger toward the booths, "We should go preview some movies so we can pick out a good one." We all got $5 worth of tokens and headed in. I stayed in back and watch Jake and Marc enter booths that were one apart from each other. The booth between them was empty, so I entered it.

Sure enough, the booth I was in had a gloryhole on each side of it. I thought how I could see what Marc and Jake were watching. After dropping my tokens in, I selected a European type of movie (they are usually better-better looking women and men, better locations, better plots, better sex). I was watching this woman take on two men at once. First she sucked them both, then took one from each end, finally she got double penetrated-one in pussy, one in the ass. I was rubbing my cock through my shorts. I released it and started to stoke away. I leaned back and peeked in at Marc. He was watching some blowjob movie. Poor guy, I thought, no blowjobs for years. Maybe I should help him out. When I leaned a little closer, I was shocked to see Marc sucking on a cock through the opposite gloryhole. He was really going at it. He had one hand on the stranger's cock and one on his own. Eventually, Marc pulled back from the hole and wiped his mouth off. Obviously, the guy had cum in his mouth. Marc sat back and watched the movie and stroked his cock. He started to whisper, "Please Cynthia, suck my cock." I had to help the guy out. I pushed two fingers through the glory hole, and knelt down next to it. In a moment, Marc put his cock through. It was smaller than mine-only about 5 inches and rather thin. I started to lick his head. I circled it with my tongue, then dived right in. He moaned. Remembering my technique from last time, I increased my tempo. I came up for air for a moment. I stroked his cock while I looked up at the movie. The men were cumming all over the woman. I stroked my cock for a moment. Something caught my eye. It was Jake! He was watching me. Well, as long as he was watching, I decided to put a show on for him. I went back to Marc's cock and sucked away. I shifted to left so Jake could see. Soon Marc started to moan and he shot his load into my mouth. It tasted pretty good; Cynthia was missing something. I sucked him dry. He withdrew. I sat back on the bench.

I looked at Jake's hole and saw a finger go in and out. Could it be that we are all cocksuckers as well as pussy-pounders? I guess so. I shoved my 7.5 inches through. Immediately arose from a Jake a pleasant moan. He was doing a pretty good job-not as good as Kay. I looked back at the movie and then noticed Marc watching me. I decided to put on a little show. I said, "You want my cum don't you? Well I am going to give it to you. You better swallow my big load!!" In a few moments, he did. Jake sucked me dry. I flopped back down on my seat. Marc was still looking at me. Jake's cock now came through the gloryhole. His cock was just slightly bigger than Marc's. I went to town on it, all the while giving Marc a show. Eventually, Jake deposited a large amount of cum in my mouth. I sat back and relaxed. I heard Jake's and Marc's movies shut off. Through the thin walls, I heard each leave their booths at about the same time. They talked, "Did you see anything good?" "Oh ya. I liked it a lot." I waited a few minutes, and then vacated the booth. We rented a European video-it had a variety of scenes including a three-guys-on-one-girl.

We returned home and all watched our first movie. After it, a tipsy Jake said we got a second video. The women told us to put it in. We explained that it may be a little racy. No problems, they said. The first scene was of a woman sunning herself in the backyard. Her husband comes home to find her. They start to make out and remove their clothing. Kay said, "Wow. This is pretty exciting." Soon, the actors were fondling each other. Cynthia piped up, "Okay. That is enough of this crap. I say we turn it off." Jake said, "Can't we just watch the first scene?" Marc continued, "Yeah, Hon." Kay surprised me by saying, "Yeah. Just the first scene." We did. The man in the movie fucked the woman's pussy and ass. Eventually, he pulled out and came all over her tongue and face. The actress licked the cum up like it was honey. During all this, Kay and I were sitting closer and closer. I was gently caressing her arm. Jake and Kim were rubbing each other's thighs. The biggest surprise was Cynthia. Her eyes were locked on the screen. Unconsciously, I think, her hand moved around her pubic area.

After the scene was over, Marc turned out the tv and announced it was time for bed. Kay and I quickly brushed our teeth and ran into the bedroom. We got naked and started to fuck. Through the wall we heard Jake saying, "You want my cock, don't you!?" Kim replied, "Yes. Give me you big hard cock now!" We also heard Marc and Cynthia above us going at it. Kay and I smiled and went back to our own sex. I got Kay off and she had me cum on her tits. We both licked up the cum.

We lay there for a while. The house was quiet. Kay got up to get a drink of water. When she returned, she reported something interesting. The glowing tv drew her to the livingroom. In it she found Cynthia watching more of the video. The scene was of the three guys and one girl. Kay saw Cynthia masturbating. She had her pajamas off. She was squeezing her tits with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other. When the movie showed the guys cumming on the woman's face and in her mouth, Cynthia whispered, "Yeah. Take it all, slut. You love it, slut. Cum in her mouth." Cynthia came. After relaying this story, Kay said, "Maybe there is something more to Cynthia."

To Be Continued...

Please send me feedback and ideas for new stories.

Digger66
Digger66
372 Followers