"I Dare You, Mrs. McCutcheon"

Story Info
Sequel. Noah gets invited to his MILF teacher's house.
4k words
4.67
215.5k
230
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluePoppy
BluePoppy
450 Followers

Hi everyone, I'm sorry for my hiatus, my schedule is a little unpredictable at the moment.

This is the first sequel I've written, please let me know your thoughts! I liked the aspect of developing a character, and will continue to work on that in future stories.

Feel free to check out the first story "Truth or Dare, Mrs. McCutcheon?"

Your voting and comments are always much appreciated.

Enjoy the read and keep in mind that this is fiction!

x Blue Poppy

*****

Noah was already awake when his alarm rang at 7 am. He had spent the night tossing and turning, replaying the previous evening over and over in his head. When he had left the classroom, the janitor's eyes still on his back, Mrs. McCutch... Elizabeth, had already gone. Noah needed time to think and his sleepless night had given him a chance to do just that.

He still felt her moving underneath him, her lips so soft and hot on his, still heard her moaning into his ear.

Noah groaned and swung his legs out of bed. Sitting on the wooden edge, he looked over to his roommate, who was still sleeping. Noah wished that he could talk to someone, but he knew he couldn't risk telling any student or person involved with the university, for that matter.

His next economics class wouldn't be until next week but Noah couldn't and wouldn't wait that long to see her. Elizabeth, yes, he was going to call her that, had office hours today, Noah had double checked. His plan was to go to her office and talk to her. He had so many questions and feelings he wanted to address. He had to know if she felt the same way. Above all, Noah's plan was driven by his desire to see and feel her again.

Noah was nervous as he stood in front of the closed door to Mrs. McCutcheon's office. She was with another student at the moment as he was able to hear through the door. Noah had thought about how to lead the conversation but wasn't able to come up with anything exceptionally brilliant. He wanted to lighten the mood but felt that any joke would just increase the tension. There had to be tension after her quick exit, right?

The door in front of him opened and a girl exited, closing the door behind her. Noah took a deep breath and lightly knocked on the door.

"Come in", he heard Elizabeth say.

Noah pushed the door open and stepped into the room, trying to look as confident as possible. Mrs. McCutcheon wasn't wearing anything revealing, just a medium length skirt with a silk blouse, and yet Noah's dick twitched at the sight of her. She was focused on some papers on her desk but looked up when she heard the door close again. Her expression immediately changed.

"Ah...I was wondering when you'd show up, Noah", she stated somberly.

Noah didn't know what possessed him to lock the door but sure enough his hand reached over to the lock and turned it.

Mrs. McCutcheon froze when she saw his hand move towards the door. "What are you..."

"I figured we should talk," Noah said quietly, unable to take his eyes off of her.

She seemed to debate whether or not to offer him a seat, but eventually stood up from her chair and walked around to the front of her desk, leaning against it.

"You're right. We should talk."

"I don't regret what happened... Elizabeth." She blinked hard as he spoke her name.

"Well, letting you call me by my first name seems really inappropriate now," she said with a half laugh, trying to lighten the mood.

"I don't know about you, but I'm usually on a first name basis with people I've slept with." Noah teased.

Mrs. McCutcheon brought her hands up to her temples and lightly massaged them as if she had a headache.

"Look, Noah, I don't know what you're expectations are of this..."

"I want to know how you feel," Noah interrupted her.

She looked up at him. "It doesn't matter how I feel, how much I enjoyed it. I could lose everything because of this. I have had the entire night to think about it and my god, I should have never let it happen, Noah."

Noah stepped towards her until their bodies were only about a foot apart. Mrs. McCutcheon didn't move.

"We need to talk about this, we need to find a solution." She looked up at him pleadingly.

Noah ignored her. "I can't stop thinking about last night, Mrs. Mc.. Elizabeth." Slowly he reached out to hold her hand in his and lightly pulled her up towards him. Her body moved without resistance.

"Noah, I'm old enough to be your mother," she replied, her breath now faster, her chest rising and falling visibly with each inhale and exhale.

"And yet you're the hottest woman I've ever seen," Noah stated as he let his hands come to rest on her arms. Almost automatically, Mrs. McCutcheon grabbed onto his shoulders and when Noah started leaning towards her, she did the same. Just as their lips were about to touch, Mrs. McCutcheon broke away and stepped back until she bumped into her desk.

"Shit!" she exclaimed. "Fucking shit."

"I knew this was going to happen," she said, rubbing her hands over her face as if to wake herself up.

Hesitantly, Noah moved towards her again and softly pulled her hands down to her sides. Mrs. McCutcheon felt her inner resistance melting away as she saw him lower his mouth towards hers. When their lips connected, all she could muster was a low moan, making Noah's dick jump. He drew back a little, giving her a chance to talk.

"Noah, we can't do this again."

"Shhh," he shushed her softly. "Last night was fucking incredible."

With that he latched onto her mouth again, his tongue darting against her lips. He was caressing her back now, stroking his hands over the silky fabric of her blouse, grabbing onto her waist.

Mrs. McCutcheon moaned again and wrapped her arms around Noah's body, pulling him closer toward her. Noah reached underneath her arms, and, with a gasp from her, sat her on the edge of the desk. He grabbed onto her waist again and pulled her forward to meet his burning crotch. Mrs. McCutcheon's hands were on his ass now, trying to create more friction as they were softly grinding against each other. Noah's hands were in her hair, kissing her for dear life, when suddenly a loud knock sounded at the door.

They froze in their movements, Mrs. McCutcheon being the first one to react. She pushed Noah away with force and tried to smooth out her hair and blouse.

"Yes? Just a moment!" she yelled, trying to steady her breath.

"Mrs. McCutcheon, I have a question about the test," came the response from outside the door.

"Um, just a moment, I'm finishing up with another student!" Mrs. McCutcheon yelled as she frantically tried to compose herself. Then she turned to Noah. "You need to leave, NOW."

Her face was flushed as she waved Noah towards the door.

Noah, also still out of breath, nodded. "I want to see you again," he said as he adjusted his rock hard dick in his pants.

"That's not going to happen." She looked at him incredulously.

"We still haven't talked about this," Noah argued.

Mrs. McCutcheon took a deep breath. "You know what... screw it, come by my house tonight at, say 7, and we'll talk then. And when I say talk, I do mean talk. Is that clear?"

"Very," Noah grinned.

Mrs. McCutcheon gave him a disapproving look and then hurriedly wrote down her address on a piece of paper, which she handed to him.

"You don't tell anyone about this, do you understand?" she asked seriously.

"I promise, this will be our secret," Noah replied and left her office, hearing her curse behind him. The student waiting outside looked at him curiously, especially after realizing the door had been locked, but she didn't comment.

-----

Noah was distracted for the rest of the day. It was useless trying to focus on anything but tonight. An invite to her house seemed to be a clear signal. He knew she was attracted to him, she had made no attempts to hide that this morning. But never in a million years would he have expected her to invite him to her house.

As the day went by, Noah became more and more convinced that the invite had been a signal. She wouldn't have invited a student she'd slept with to her house otherwise. At around 6:30 Noah got ready to leave and drove to the address Mrs. McCutcheon had given him. As he pulled up to the garage, Noah felt a twinge of nervousness coming on, but pushed any doubtful thoughts aside before he walked up the driveway to the front door.

Mrs. McCutcheon was wearing the same thing as that morning, the silkiness of her blouse flowing around her breasts, drawing in Noah's eyes. When his gaze reached her face, he noticed the conflicted look in her eyes.

"Good evening, Noah," she spoke. "Come on in."

Noah made his way past her into the house and waited for her to close the door before enveloping her in his arms and bending down to kiss her.

Mrs. McCutcheon was taken by surprise but quickly managed to turn her head to the side as she gently pushed him back.

"Talk, Noah. We need to talk." She said with a smirk.

"I didn't think you'd be so bold, for all you know by husband could be in the other room."

"Elizabeth, you hardly would have invited me over if that was the case." was Noah's reply.

She raised an eyebrow. "Touché. Matter of fact he's on a business trip in Japan for a week. With his secretary." Anger flashed in Mrs. McCutcheon's eyes. "It doesn't take a genius to figure out what they'll be doing tonight."

"Again, you're husband is an idiot," Noah said softly with an affectionate look in his eyes. His comment reminded them both of why they were here.

Mrs. McCutcheon cleared her throat. "Well, why don't you come into the living room, it's a little more comfortable there." Noah followed behind her, watching her ass as they walked the short distance. He decided to sit down in an armchair opposite of the couch, where Mrs. McCutcheon had taken seat.

"Let's talk," he said.

Mrs. McCutcheon sucked in her breath and looked at him intently. "What happened was wrong. I shouldn't have let myself get carried away."

"Granted, the circumstances were a little unusual." Noah commented.

"My mind was telling me to stop, but my body was just..." She stopped.

"There's no reason why you should blame yourself," he tried to comfort her.

"Noah, I'm the one who should have stopped it."

"Elizabeth, I could have stopped as well but I'm pretty sure neither of us wanted to stop."

Mrs. McCutcheon felt the red creep back up in her cheeks.

"I... I don't know how to move on from this. I can't go on seeing you in class when every time I see you I think about what happened," she said, maintaining eye contact.

Noah scooted forward in his seat, leaning towards her. "I think we crossed about every line there is. There's no going back... I confessed my fantasies about you and you did the same, telling me you've masturbated thinking about me," he said quietly, but smiled.

Mrs. McCutcheon's entire face went red as she heard these words leave his mouth, and she closed her eyes. "Oh my god, why did I tell you that."

Noah smirked. "I must have been convincing."

Mrs. McCutcheon shot him a dirty look before looking down at her hands. "That you were."

"I guess my point is, what would be so bad about it happening again? It almost did this morning," Noah continued

Mrs. McCutcheon looked back up at him. "It was wrong the first time and it would be wrong now. And when are we going to stop, Noah? I've proven that I can't necessarily stop myself. We can't keep going on fucking."

Noah's dick twitched at hearing her words. "I don't have a problem with that."

She raised an eyebrow. "You know what I mean. You know the consequences this could have for me."

Noah thought for a moment. "We'll figure it out. After all I'll graduate in a few months."

She remained silent as he continued. "Look, I have tons of respect for you and I won't pressure you. But, fuck, I've wanted this for months. And we were both into it."

He watched Mrs. McCutcheon's face closely as she opened her mouth slightly and her gaze dropped to his lips.

"I... I think maybe you should go. This was a bad idea inviting you here." Her face was still flushed as she looked at him.

"Why? We're just talking, aren't we?"

"Because I won't be able to resist this." She felt herself becoming lost in the moment, her inhibitions melting away.

"And what exactly is this?" Noah pushed on. He wanted to fuck her again.

His fingers started lightly traveling over his crotch as Mrs. McCutcheon answered. "You... all of it! You know what I mean, don't act all innocent now."

"Me? Innocent?" Noah asked with a grin as he slowly grabbed the hem of his shirt, Mrs. McCutcheon's eyes darting towards his hands.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked, her breath hitching in her throat.

Noah pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to the side. Mrs. McCutcheon's eyes were glued to his chest, his arms, his abs.

"Elizabeth... I dare you to touch my chest. After that you can tell me to leave and I will."

"I can't..."

"One last dare? After all, that's how all of this started," Noah interrupted.

"Which is why I shouldn't do it." Mrs. McCutcheon replied sarcastically as her eyes darted between Noah's eyes and abs. Then she slowly stood up and walked the few steps over to the armchair. She knew her panties were already wet and she hated herself for it. She knew what was inevitably going to happen tonight.

"You're still my student for God's sakes."

Noah didn't speak. He watched Mrs. McCutcheon slowly extend her arms to feel his muscular shoulders. Noah felt his dick grow harder and held her hand in place for a few seconds before speaking.

"I did dare you to touch my chest, not my shoulders," he said, slowly guiding one of her hands down his chest, but he didn't release her there, instead he kept pulling her hand until her fingers reached his belly button. Since she was standing up, Mrs. McCutcheon had to bend down a bit, her breasts now almost in contact with Noah's face.

"This isn't a good idea," she whispered, but let Noah guide her hand down further until her hand covered his bulge.

"Please," he murmured as he heard Mrs. McCutcheon gasp. She looked at Noah, her lust barely contained, her breathing getting faster and heavier as Noah slowly moved her hand along his shaft. Then Noah reached around Mrs. McCutcheon's body with his other hand, grabbing her ass and pulling her onto his lap in one fluid motion, eliciting a surprised yelp from her.

Their lips connected forcefully and they kissed like horny teenagers for a bit, before slowing to a deep, passionate kiss as Mrs. McCutcheon's hand rested on Noah's belly, slowly stroking over his abs. Noah's hands were on her hips, lightly squeezing them as he slightly moved his own hips upward to relieve some tension in his jeans.

Mrs. McCutcheon was lightly moaning in between kisses and after a short while, Noah felt her hands at his belt. He looked down in surprise and then back up at her. 
"Don't look so surprised, you knew this would happen," Mrs. McCutcheon smiled at him. "And if it's going to happen anyway, I might as well go all in," she continued, as she yanked open Noah's pants and reached into his underwear, grabbing onto his rock hard cock.

"Holy shit!," Noah exclaimed as he watched Mrs. McCutcheon start stroking his erection. He grabbed her face with two hands and pulled her into a kiss once more.

He watched in awe as Mrs. McCutcheon slowly lowered her mouth towards his dick and enveloped the tip with her soft lips. Noah groaned and moved his hands into her soft hair. Mrs. McCutcheon began licking up and down his shaft, taking his dick deep inside her mouth whenever she reached the tip. When she added her hand to lightly stroke his dick and balls, Noah couldn't hold out any longer. The pressure of her tongue was too much.

"Elizabeth, I'm gonna cum," he warned her, making her suck and stroke even faster. He came with a groan, pumping spurt after spurt of cum into Mrs. McCutcheon's mouth.

She swallowed, then looked up at him with a naughty smile. "Did that match your fantasies?" she asked teasingly. Noah was speechless for a second, then recovered.

"Hell yes. But you were naked," Noah said and no sooner than the words left his mouth, he grabbed Mrs. McCutcheon by the waist and, standing up, held her to his chest, his hands underneath her ass with her legs wrapped around him. After stepping out of his jeans, Noah carried Mrs. McCutcheon into the hallway.

"Where's your bedroom?" he asked urgently.

"Down the hall, to the right," she moaned, as Noah kissed her neck before carrying her there and throwing her down onto the bed.

Mrs. McCutcheon gasped in surprise. Noah immediately went to work on her skirt, pushing it up around her waist and pulling down her panties without wasting any time.

He waited for her to look at him. "Allow me to return the favor," he then said and lowered his head to her nether region, which, to his delight, was already glistening with wetness.

Noah's dick grew fast as he heard Mrs. McCutcheon moan his name as her hips bucked against his mouth. He ran his tongue up and down her slit, before focusing on her clit, while slightly inserting one of his fingers into her. It wasn't long before Mrs. McCutcheon's moans became more urgent. She reached her hands out to push Noah's head down stronger and when her orgasm hit her, her thighs clamped around Noah's head, her whole body quivering.

Mrs. McCutcheon paused for a few seconds, then she pulled him up by his arms and kissed him deeply.

"Thank you for that. My husband hasn't done that in years," she whispered, grinding her wet pussy against his erection.

"Again, idiot," Noah groaned before unbuttoning her blouse. Their mouths stayed connected as he pulled the blouse aside and squeezed Mrs. McCutcheon's breasts through her bra.

He could feel her smile.

"How do you want me?" she asked teasingly, looking up at him.

Noah quickly reached down to insert his dick into her, slamming forward almost to the hilt.

"Oh, fuck!," Mrs. McCutcheon groaned loudly, squeezing her eyes shut.

Noah bent down toward her ear. "I want you to flip over," he demanded, and pulled out of her.

Mrs. McCutcheon took off her blouse and bra first, then she got on all fours in front of him, her delicious ass right before his dick.

Noah pushed into her more gently this time and began rocking in and out of her tight hole.

He could hear her moaning underneath him and felt her walls lightly contract around his dick as he sped up and grabbed onto her shoulders to pull her back against him. Mrs. McCutcheon tensed around his rock hard dick and Noah enjoyed seeing her body quiver as she moaned his name and rode out her orgasm.

Noah bent forward to kiss her shoulder and stroke her hair. "My turn," she moaned, obviously still out of breath. "Lie down on you back."

Noah pushed into her one more time, then pulled out to lie on his back, his dick sticking out like a flagpole. Mrs. McCutcheon sexily crawled towards him and then, to Noah's surprise, lowered herself onto his dick, facing him.

She grinned at him, her hair tousled, as she slowly but strongly began to contract her walls around him, moving her hips in circular motions.

Noah's eyes rolled back into his head as he reflexively grabbed onto Mrs. McCutcheon's waist.

"You see, being twice your age has some advantages. I know what I'm doing," she whispered, and bent down to kiss him.

Noah couldn't believe his luck. It took all the self-control he had, not to buck his hips into her, but he remained still. Mrs. McCutcheon was lifting herself up a little, steading herself on his chest. She started to fuck him in earnest, making sure to grind her clit against him every time she reached the bottom.

Noah was almost in a trance watching her breasts bounce in front of him and knew he couldn't hold out much longer. Mrs. McCutcheon was apparently also close again. She sped up her rhythm, slamming her clit into his body and closing her eyes tightly as her orgasm began to wash over her.

BluePoppy
BluePoppy
450 Followers
12