I Dare You Pt. 05

Story Info
Mads does a few things Heather doesn't.
3.3k words
4.71
13.7k
11

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mads woke up in the unlikeliest of all places to her; a man's bed. The couch wasn't their only encounter of the evening. After York jerked himself off onto her back, he did his school work and went to his room. Mads followed him and because it was a rally erection, this session of sex was much longer and satisfying for her. It was strange to her how good it felt for her pussy to throb.

Mads woke up on her stomach, moving her short hair out of her face and then rolling to her back. Groaning a little, she stretched and rubbed her aching core through her pelvis. Harder and faster might not have been the best things to say last night. Her hips hurt too from York holding her open and pounding down into her. She felt her stomach was still sticky from his pull out at the last second. He very nearly didn't make it out in time, the first spurt impacting just above her clit. He had to pull away because she was gripping his ass so hard she almost accidently kept him pulled inside of her.

York was still sleeping next to her, laying on his side facing her. She tried to find the right word to describe the emotion she had when she looked at him. It wasn't love. She knew what that felt like. It was something closer to trust and friendship. Perhaps it was a version of lust.

Not willing to stay in bed all day because it was Saturday, and for Mads that meant fixing her car finally.

Leaving his room, Mads went to shower to wash the cum off her body, and was surprised she managed to get in and out before he woke up and joined her. Getting dressed she stepped out of her room and peaked into York's bedroom and saw him still asleep. Leaving him be she left the apartment quietly and drove to the engineering portion of the school.

The engineering wing also partially operated as a mechanical trades school, which Mads was already a graduate from, and they still let her freely use the equipment. If biologist didn't pan out, she was already a hell of a mechanic. This all came from her father who taught her how to fix things. She liked to call him when she worked. Putting in a headset she called her father, Maxwell Somerton.

It rang three times, but he almost always answered, or called back shortly afterwards.

"Hey Mad Dog," her father said.

"Hey dad, you'll be happy to know I'm in the garage today," Mads said, raising her car up on a lift.

"What you got today?"

"My power steering is starting to fight me a little, and I like turning and everything. I really hope it's just fluid and not the pump," Mads said, finishing the lift and walking under her car to check it out.

"Could be a real shitty day and be the rack and pinion assembly," he said and Mads begged him to not joke about that.

"I don't have parts on hand to fix that, I'd have to order it."

"So what?"

"The so what dad, even minus labor I'm out a few hundred to a grand," Mads replied looking at her power steering and seeing her return hose was starting to crack and was leaking. "It's the hose."

"Return or high pressure?"

"Pressure. I don't have a new hose, but I have some sealant to tide me by until I get the hose in," I say and walk to the locker to grab some sealant.

"You coming for Thanksgiving?" Her father asked.

"Should be."

"You bringing someone? Got a new girlfriend since you broke up with Sheila?"

"I'll be going stag," Mads said, then thought about York. He always saw his family anyway. "No new girls, but I have been very unlike myself recently."

"How so?"

"I'll tell you at Thanksgiving. I just wanted to check in. Love you," Mads said, and they both hung up.

"No breakfast?" Mads heard York say from the garage door.

"Stalker?" Mads asked with a giggle.

"Not really when we're both fairly entrenched in our routines. When you're done, you should stop by my gym. It's a beginner cross fit session."

"Do I look like a cross fitter to you?" Mads asked. Slightly pudgy but more athletic than she'd give herself credit for. A great softball player, but she hadn't played since she was an undergrad.

"No, but until yesterday you didn't look straight either," York said, Mads blushing a little and laughing.

"I'll think about it," Mads said, to play a little harder to get, but already fully committing to going. She went back to the apartment to quickly change into something a little more work out appropriate and went to the gym where York was a part time instructor on the weekends.

Most of the clients were already in the gym stretching. It wasn't a normal gym, but a fully committed cross fit gym with the battle cage to one side and several towers of barbell bumper weights behind it organized by weight. In neat organized rows were boxes for box jumps, kettle bells, dumbbells, and benches.

York was reading off a sheet of paper and righting the information on a white board in larger print. Mostly an upper body exercise by the looks of it. Burpess, push ups, and pull ups were already on the board.

"You know I can't do a pull up right?" Mads asked.

"You'll get a band assist," York said, and turned his head. "You sure about this?"

"Not the craziest thing I've done this week," Mads said.

York had everyone start with light cardio movements before moving into the bulk of the exercises. A few times he had to stop and demonstrate, or correct form, but the pace of the group was maintained well. As advertised, Mads could not do a pull up, but York provided her a band to assist, allowing her to struggle up but feel accomplished.

Everyone left after the workout was complete, York informing Mads he had about an hour to get ready for the intermediate exercise and after that the advanced. Mads was destroyed from the beginners.

"That was humbling," Mads said, sitting on a box she moved over to sit on.

"You didn't do bad," York said, with no sarcasm that Mads could detect.

"You and Heather are beasts," Mads said, wiping her sweat from her forehead and watching as York took off his shirt, dried his torso with a towel them replaced the shirt. She watched every step of that process, and felt her body react to it. She didn't feel it in her mind like she normally did. She felt her temperature rise, heart race, breath exhale, and her innards twist.

"Hour huh?" Mads asked before she knew she said it. York looked back to her and nodded. "You can take the shirt off again."

"That actually does something for you?" York asked.

"It's starting to a little bit," Mads said, realizing she lost her impulse control. When it came to women and opportunities to flirt or hook up, she had no check on her desires. Now it was starting to happen with men. Or at least with York.

York walked to the door of the gym and moved the sign to closed and locked the door. Though there were windows, they were mostly blocked by advertisements. Mostly.

York took his shirt off again and walked over to Mads who reached over and touched his chest. Slowly she felt down his torso and over his abs.

"I really don't get it, last week this did nothing to me," Mads said as York pulled off her shirt, then her sports bra.

"What does it do now?"

"It makes me want to have you take me on any surface you can find," Mads said, pulling his shorts down to reveal his half hard but quickly firming penis. York pulled her up from the box she was sitting up, spun her around and pushed her onto a stack of weights near the wall and in front of a mirror.

With a quick tug he pulled down her shorts and panties. Feeling Mads for moister, he found no need to, so positioned his fully erect cock for penetration and pushed forward.

Mads looked up at the mirror, and saw York plunging into her. She could see nearly every muscle on his body flex as he fucked her from behind. Both of his hands gripped her sides to pull her into him, and Mads found herself pushing back to intensify the impact. This being her orgasm position, combined with being able to see it happen to her through a mirror, made her orgasm hard, her not caring and releasing a deep and loud scream.

York slowed down, and without pulling out asked if she wanted to change positions.

"Anything you want," Mads said. York looked around and saw a bar with arm straps for hanging leg raises. He pulled out of Mads and picked her up, telling her to put her arms through the straps. Partially holding her own body weight, but mostly held up by York, he grabbed from under her ass and repeatedly pulled her onto his dick.

York had always wanted to do this with Heather, but she was always reluctant. What if someone sees? It's not a comfortable place to have sex. They were both usually already pretty sweaty from a workout. None of that mattered to Mads who was swinging off his dick at the moment.

"I'm close," York said, the scenario adequately turning him on as well, lowering his endurance as a consequence.

"Pull out," Mads sighed, not telling him she was always willing to finish him with her mouth. Part of her still didn't want to tell him.

York pulled out and held her to him with one hand and jerk himself off onto her opening and lower stomach. York let her drop, Mads leaning off the straps, the two of them out of breath. Mads wiped herself off with a gym sanitation wipe, and quickly got dressed because it was actually cold in the room.

"Ever do that with Heather?" Mads asked, curious.

"No," York replied, Mads being very surprised.

"Another first, Heather really needs to pick up her game," Mads said with a grin and picked up her bag. "I'm going to shower, obviously. See you later?"

"Yeah," York said, Mads giving a small wave as she unlocked the gym door and left.

Mads showered at the apartment, and looked at herself in the mirror as she tucked her towel into her breasts. She still looked the same to herself. She wasn't sure how different she was supposed to look, but she imagined it would be something. As if there would be a glow.

Mads picked up her phone to make herself aware of something she has never tracked consistently before. She kept some notion of her cycle in her mind, but never for the reason most women do. Thankfully it appeared she started this at her least fertile window.

When York came home Mads was typing on her computer, filling in notes from the lab to update her thesis. She gave him a small wave as he said hello and walked to his room. He put on a hoody and stepped back out, sitting on the chair in the living room, with the ring he was planning on giving Heather in its box in his hand.

"I don't think I'm going to do this anymore," York said, Mads looking at him, then at the ring, then back at him again. She placed her laptop on the table, then leaned over and grabbed the ring from him.

"Please tell me it's not because of me," Mads said.

"No," York said, and rubbing his hand through his hair. "I thought I was ready, and then this week happened. Maybe I'm not as ready as I thought I was."

Mads took another look at the ring and handed it back to him. He did jump on the first opportunity, even if it was allowed. That's not a man who's ready for a commitment like marriage.

"At least you realized it."

"Maybe I'll get there, but I shot the gun," York said, flicking the ring box shut and placing it on the table.

"Will you marry me? Also, I'm having sex with our lesbian roommate," Mads said, both of them laughing.

"She's got a jealous streak for a mile," York said, Mads knowing that was true, and it amazed her she had signed off on this. It wasn't like this would ever be romantic between the two of them, and that was likely most of it. It would never be emotional.

--

Mads finished her last week of school before Thanksgiving and was closing out the lab with Regina. They talked about plans for the holiday with both of them having similar plans. Drive out and see family. After their talk about what she was doing with York, she found that she really liked talking to Regina. Then she just liked her.

What she liked the most was her forwardness. You never had to assume what she was thinking. Regina would tell you the uncomfortable truth and wouldn't let you lie to her, or to yourself. She helped her make sense of York and what he was to her. He was just fun. Regina put it so eloquently.

"Sometimes getting fucked is fun," Regina had said.

Mads and Regina finished the work and locked the lab, and departed together in the same direction.

"You gonna have fun tonight?" Regina teased.

"I kind of want to swing back," Mads said, Regina smiling.

"It's eleven, and everyone has already started driving," Regina said, tilting her watch to show her the time. "I don't start driving until eight."

Mads thought about her clear offer and decided against it. No flings in the lab with a good scientist were allowed to her. It made the space weird.

"I have to start driving sooner," Mads rationalized.

"Okay," Regina said, not hiding her disappointment. "See you next week."

"See you," Mads said, releasing a frustrated breath and going back to the apartment where York was already gone to visit his family. Mads was hoping to catch him, but the lab took too long.

When she had been home for a few minutes, Mads heard a knock on the door. Walking across the kitchen she asked who it was as she approached the door. Looking through the peep hole she saw it was Regina. Just seeing her this close to her bed drove her past her reluctance. Mads opened the door and pulled her inside the house, the two kissing in the kitchen before stumbling into the living room and falling onto the couch.

Regina did not look as aggressive as she actually was, but Mads wasn't surprised with how forward her personality was. Nor was she surprised the first to make a move to remove clothing of the other was Regina.

Mads lifted her arms to assist the removal of her shirt and then removed her own bra. Regina wasted no time, and went straight for her breasts, sucking the nipple of one and caressing the other. Regina felt the other side of her pants with her free and then fully committed to their removal. She quickly unbuttoned and zipped down before yanking her pants and panties down to her ankles. Her shoes were still on, so Regina tugged those off and finished stripping Mads, leaving only her socks.

With no time for rest, Regina dove directly to Mads pussy. Mads played with her own breasts as Regina interchanged between fingering and licking until Mads came. When she did, Regina took off her own shirt and bra, Mads raising up to remove her pants. She shimmied them down Regina's legs, who then kicked them off and onto the floor.

They stepped into her bedroom and resumed on her bed, Mads now her playing with Regina's pussy. Regina came faster than Mads, who then reached into her drawer and pulled out a few of her toys. The first thing she grabbed was a vibrator she slid into Regina and turned on, while she adjusted over her. She let it go to do its thing and started to kiss her again. She let it torture Regina while she orgasmed her into exhaustion.

Regina pulled her into a sideway sixty nine and began to pleasure Mads while being pleasured by her. They both felt the buildup at the same time, but Regina climaxed first. Regina lost her composure from it, so Mads stopped and began to move her own clit, before Regina slapped her hand away and took over until she finally came again.

After those last orgasms, they seemed to finally be satisfied and crawled into the covers and cuddled up next to each other to softly kiss. They hands found their ways low again, but it stayed relatively tame.

Regina fell asleep first, Mads curling up with her to rest.

--

York went home for Thanksgiving and Heather met him at his parent's house. York was from Utah, so her driving from Denver wasn't that long of a trip for her, and much closer than her own family in Pennsylvania.

Thanksgiving dinner was attended by both of his parents, his paternal grandparents, two uncles, three aunts, and six of his older cousins and four of their kids. It was packed house to put it simply. York didn't have any siblings, but he was a good older cousin who played with the kids so the parents could breathe.

York took his childhood room for the night, Heather never have been here before, both of their parents always visiting them. Heather looked at all of his trophies and accolades from high school, taking up a shelf that stretched almost fully across his entire wall. Track and field and academics.

"Damn overachiever," Heather said, whistling at his wall. "You won state as a sophomore?"

"400 meter," York answered.

"Impressed," Heather said then sat on his bed. "You're good with kids."

"I want them," York said, looking at her to gauge her reaction.

"I'll be a good aunt," Heather said, this actually the first time they had ever spoken about children. York was in the mindset of late twenties, after he finished school. Heather was never.

"So never your own?"

"Not my thing."

York didn't want to start a fight they'd leave off when she went back to Denver tomorrow. They wouldn't be able to finish it, so he didn't press it. Thank fully Heather changed the topic.

"You bone Mads yet?"

York looked away and whistled, Heather jumping from the bed to playfully hit him. She laughed and pulled him onto her.

"Put those moves on me," Heather said, York looking over his shoulder toward his door. "I locked it the movement we came in."

The sex for York felt very routine. Mads was more hot and heavy, not to mention willing for different things. Heather did blow him a little to get him hard, but not again for the rest of the session. It didn't feel as satisfying. Perhaps this was the newness of Mads, but that all of it. Mads was fun.

"Needed that," Heather said, laying back in the bed after they finished. "Does Mads do anything I don't?"

'Where to start?' York said to himself. He figured she may have already talked to Mads and would know if he tried leaving things out.

"Facial and swallow," York said, Heather giggling.

"She fully committed to trying that," Heather said. "Anything else."

"We did it in the gym, on the straps for leg lifts," York said. Heather surprised even her willingness of location was rather bold.

"I'm not sure how much curiosity she has left to satiate. I can swing her back when I get home," Heather said, kissing York.

They settled in for the night and slept, York unable to do so. His mind was just on Mads.