I Dare You Pt. 07

Story Info
Mads tempers her expectations with Regina.
2.4k words
4.71
11.9k
7

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mads woke up in an occupied bed with Regina sprawled out next to her. It was adorable how unattractive of a sleeper Regina was. Some people looked naturally cute, curled up neatly under covers or rest perfectly still like a princess awaiting a kiss. Regina slept with her right cheek on the pillow with her bottom slightly elevated. Her arms were straight back, palms facing upwards. A pool of drool was on the pillow and she was an awful mouth breather.

Holding back a laugh, Mads put her arms upwards and let her arms drop after a good morning stretch. Looking at the time on her clock, Mads decided to wake her up so they could get some work done at the lab. She accomplished this with a firm slap on her elevated bottom.

Regina released a grunt like sound and tried to sit upright, but her body recoiled forward and she headbutted the head board.

"Fuck," Mads said, cringing as Regina rubbed her head and then wiped the spittle from her mouth. "Sorry."

"The hell?" Regina said, rolling to her back and sitting up. Regina extended her arms above her head.

"Morning," Mads said, throwing the covers off of herself and stepping out of the bed. "Your first day back in the lab."

"Mind if I shower here?" Regina asked, and Mads shook her head and asked to join her. They lathered each other in the shower with affectionate kissing and body caresses, but it did not go beyond that due to time constraints to return to the lab.

Regina left first, Mads letting her know she would be right behind her before closing the door and getting ready herself. Mads walked to her room to get her bag and came back through the living room and kitchen, stopping at the refrigerator for a bottle of water.

When she reached for the door it opened from the outside, and she jumped back a little. York jumped back slightly as well, before entering and closing the door behind him.

"Just get back from the gym?" Mads asked, seeing him in workout clothes with a light glimmer of sweat on his body.

"Sprints," York said, Mads handing him the bottle of water and taking another for herself. "Thanks."

"How much would a membership at your gym be?" Mads asked, York raising his eyebrows while drinking the water. "I kind of want to consistently exercise."

"It's a crossfit gym, our lowest rate is one hundred and thirty a month."

"Jeez."

"I can train you off the clock though," York said, Mads saying she would think about it before leaving. Exercising with York might be a little too tempting, but she knew she needed to get back into shape.

Regina was already working on a project when Mads arrived, smiling at her before taking her own seat and continuing to examine results from another study. The results of animal testing with the tree frog poison epibatidine. A different method of injection was administered, and the results were still like the others before. The therapeutic dose was still too close to lethal, and dilution was making minimal impact.

After examining the batch, Mads worked on her thesis for a few hours before closing her laptop and yawning. I was only a quarter past noon and she was already exhausted.

"Damn," Mads said, looking at her watch. Mads had to slowly stand up from her chair, her legs requiring an extra second to adjust from not being used for several hours. Taking a brief walk to the other part of the lab, Regina was making measurements of her moth and butterfly cocoons.

"You get a lot done?" Regina asked.

"Plenty, about to get some lunch," Mads said, Regina agreeing to take a break as well. Together they went to the cafeteria of the school and paid for a small meal and sat across from each other outside. It was brisk, but still tolerable and likely the last chance they would get to enjoy eating outside before winter came full force.

They talked politely for a few minutes, before Regina's entire posture changed near the end of the meal. She looked like someone who wanted to tell someone something but didn't want to hurt their feelings. Regina was also very direct, so Mads trusted if she asked, she'd get a real answer.

"What's up?" Mads asked, Regina placing her fork down and looking up at her.

"I really like you Mads, and I like being transparent," Regina said, Mads smiling. Mads loved that she was open and wore her emotions on her sleeve. Mads had joked a few times in her life that the worst thing about being a lesbian was the women. All of the quirks that pissed men off, pissed her off too. The passivity, the not saying what you mean, the expectation of mindreading.

"I like you too," Mads said.

"I've never been exclusive with a girl," Regina said, Mads not sure what to say immediately. "I've been with several, but I've never actually dated a woman. As much as I like the girl, at the end of the day I always end up dating a dude."

"Oh," Mads said, again, not sure what to say. Regina was a straight leaning bisexual, the absolute worst in Mads experience. It was the worst because she always liked them the most on an emotional level, but they always broke up with her for a man. She understood. They couldn't fight their wiring any more than she could. In a way, Mads was now the exact opposite; a queer leaning bisexual. She would still say lesbian if asked.

"I'm sorry, but I may need a little time to decide if I want to give this a legitimate chance," Regina said, referring to themselves. Regina did not want to waste Mads' time.

"I get it," Mads said, holding back how she really felt. Quite frankly she felt lead on. This is why she didn't fuck people who worked in the lab. It was going to be awkward.

-

Mads closed the lab several hours after Regina left. She cut through the quad to get to her car at the end of the parking lot, and crossed paths with a familiar face on the way there. At first he tried avoiding her, but leaned into it at the last moment.

"Hey," he said, stopping a few feet from her.

"Not cool sneaking out, and saying you have class on a day off," Mads said with a smirk, making him chuckle a little and rub the back of his head. "How you doing Greg?"

Greg was the man who Mads decided to sleep with to see if York was a fluke. He wasn't. Greg made her cum just as easily as York did. York was undoubtedly better at it, but the fact remained. The two dicks she had in her both made her orgasm.

Greg was not nearly as muscular or traditionally good looking as York, but he was very polite and funny. Though leaving a girl with his weak excuse wasn't polite or funny. A clean shaven face with long brown hair over his ears and covering his eyes if he did not part it.

"I'm doing good, you?" Greg asked, his posture making it clear he was concerned of the directly of this conversation. York was very poised, not a word typically used to describe men. Greg was not, he lacked all of the self assuredness one saw on York even at a glance. His composure was shaky and nervous, almost like a tic. Yet she kind of liked him.

"Can't complain too much," Mads replied.

"I had a lot of fun. I really thought you were a lesbian, and you were joking when you offered," Greg said, Mads laughing a little.

"Lesbian is what I typically identify as, but I've been getting out of my comfort zone a little," Mads said, Greg looking rather confused by that. "I'm experimenting."

"Oh, that's cool," Greg said slowly.

"You want to help with that again?" Mads asked.

-

Some people drank when they get sad. People eat when they are stressed. Others fight depression with a healthy exercise routine. Mads handled all three with sex. If her mood began to decline, she'd snatch a girl and take her to a bed. Now men were involved in her ritual, and this time it was over a girl.

It was not so much that she needed a man, as much as she needed a person. Greg was the first one she saw. She had never been very discriminatory before, and she was certainly less so now.

This time they moved it to his apartment near campus. They stumbled into his bedroom, Mads pulling up at his shirt as he pulled his jacket off. She attacked his belt next, his jeans and boxers hitting the floor as he tried to kick his shoes off to move them off his ankle.

Mads pushed him back onto his bed where he crawled backward to the pillows. Crawling after him, Mads initiated by licking up his shaft a few times to start getting him hard. When he was sufficiently firm, Mads dropped her mouth on him and sucked back up hard while stroking him. There was not much foreplay the first time, so Greg was enjoying this more.

Greg reached for her shirt and pulled it up and off her, Mads unhooked her own bra and tossing it aside. He reached down and pressed his fingers against her nipples to get them hard.

Stopping for a moment, Mads unzipped her pants and rolled to her back to lift them off, but Greg spun her and hoisted them up and off himself. He then hooked his thumbs on the sides of her panties and tugged them off as well. Lowering himself down, Greg began to lick and finger her pussy, having to fully readjust his body to do it. His indication to stop was when Mads orgasmed.

Reaching into his nightstand drawer, Greg pulled out a condom and placed it over his penis, and then moved Mads to the pillows for her comfort. He position the head of his penis to her slit and glided in with ease. Greg held himself above her, and thrusted into her firmly, Mads gripping his hips, before he took her wrists and held them above her head.

Mads couldn't help but grin, looking up at her hands pinned above her. Her groan was loud when he leaned down to kiss and nibble at her neck. She felt the shockwave move up her body from his hard penetrations making her breasts move back and forth like a wave.

Greg flipped her into doggy style, and continue to assume Mads liked it a little rougher than last time. While she did not have much hair to pull, he grabbed what he could. Mads only exclaimed her approval and rubbed her clit from under her body until she convulsed and climaxed again.

"How do you want to cum?" Mads asked, looking over her shoulder at him. Greg was not sure how many chances he would ever get for this so answered honestly.

"Blow me," Greg said, and Mads obliged. He yanked the condom off and tried to move, but Mads rotated quickly and began to suck him off with him still on his knees.

On all fours, Mads sucked and jerked him, Greg moaning deeply in enjoyment. Minutes later he said he was close to warn her, but Mads kept her mouth over him and kept sucking even as he ejaculated into her mouth. Mads swallowed each spurt, one after the other and kept sucking until he squirming so much he could barely stay on his knees.

Mads let him fall backwards and kept sucking him for an additional minute until she could feel him going soft.

"That was probably the best I have ever had," Greg said, referring to the blowjob, and Mads knew that was what he meant.

"My turn to leave you," Mads said, finding her clothes and putting them back on. "See you around."

Greg was confused, but too numb to follow her as the door shut.

-

Maxwell Somerton finished a shift at the rail yard and drove himself home. The door of his truck required a significant amount of force to shut, so it made a thud that echoed down the empty, quiet street. Checking the mail in the box next to the door, he took a few envelopes and scanned through them quickly and saw nothing of immediate importance.

It was already past ten, so there would be no reading tonight. Shame. He had only recently managed to get his hands on a book by George Stigler, a rather rare find and often too expensive for him to purchase online in good conscious. He scanned though the bookshelves of a thrift store last week and sure enough.

"Soon," he said, knocking on the cover of the book which was resting on his key bowl table, to remind him what his current book was.

Maxwell untied his boots and placed them neatly next to the door and scrolled through his news feed as he walked up the stairs. These stairs were starting to do a number on him. Twelve steps was his exercise for the day. He was winded when he reached the top and leaned on the railing to rest on his left side.

Maxwell placed his phone on a table for a vase and tried to catch his breath again, but the only thing that happened was his left arm began to sting sharply.

"God damn, what the hell?" Maxwell asked, then after another second realized what it was. His left arm let the railing go and he fell chest down on the top stair and tumbled horribly down the rest. His body hit the living room floor with a crash.

Maxwell tried to shout for help, but he had no wind in his chest. He searched the ground for his phone to call, then remembered his phone was upstairs on the that fist table. He did not have a house phone because who had a house phone anymore.

Using only his right arm he fought his way up the stairs. This was agonizing as just looking at his wrist he knew he broke it when he tried to catch the fall with it. He almost slipped twice, but managed to reach the top after several painful minutes. The phone was out of his reach, so he kicked the leg of the table so hard he broke the leg, but his phone hit the ground within his reach and he immediately called an ambulance for himself.