I Deal with Her Ex and My In-Laws

Story Info
Every family has secrets that no one wants exposed.
6.4k words
4.04
40.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an adult sex story.

No one under the age of eighteen is involved in any way with this story.

This is story number thirty two (32).

I recommend reading these stories for background:

#19: In Hot Pursuit of a Hot MILF

#20: The Second Time is Twice As Nice

#21: Roadblocks Pursuing the Hot MILF

#22: Nirvana! My Hot MILF Likes Pussy!

Thank you for your views and votes.

*****

This story takes place in the fall after Catherine and I got married, during the months of September, October and November.

Following an end of summer visit to Los Angeles to scope out the living and job situation, in early September my soon to be in laws closed up their lake house north of Quebec, crossed the border and relocated to California.

Tom and Isabella moved into my old house where I had lived with my wife before she passed.

Catherine and I did not live together before we got married as we wanted to set a good example for the girls (her two daughters) so I stayed in the cottage in the backyard of my house and Catherine and the girls moved into at a house I had leased in a gated golf course community that was close by.

I was a visitor in my own house for only a few nights.

Following our civil ceremony marriage and our brief honeymoon in Santa Barbara, I moved into the house so we could all be one big happy family.

You can read more about how our marriage started in story number 30 ("One Wild Night in Beverly Hills").

*****

Being newlyweds, Catherine and I had an active sex life.

My new bride woke me up every morning with a nice blowjob, swallowing every drop; then took me into the shower where she got me all soaped and very hard.

We fucked like rabbits.

Catherine loved it when I took her from behind, one of my hands all over her ample breasts, pulling on her protruding nipples, the other focused just on her clit. It never took Catherine long to come and I got my second gift of the day of creaming into her tight wet and very hot pussy.

This got us both off to a nice start each day and Catherine would text me every so often and let me know how big the load I planted into her was by how much was dripping out.

It became a game each morning for Catherine to tease me to the point where my erection was almost painful, then back off my cock and tease my balls with her tongue and those manicured fingernails of her; then return her attention get back to my cock.

She laughingly told me she wanted big loads from me, especially in her pussy, because she was planning for us to have lots of children together and this was the big warm up for when she stopped taking the pill.

In my story "The Second Time is Twice as Nice" I tell about how I reconnected with Eva, a very hot lady that had worked for one of my clients.

But before you read that story about the second time I slept with Eva, you should read about the first time I slept with her (and another young lady who is in many of my stories, Kayla) in story number 13 ("I Get Rewarded for a Job Well Done").

It describes in detail one of the more outstanding nights in my life.

Anyway, back in the summer, after sleeping with Eva, while I was in California, on a quick trip from Canada, I met with Catherine's ex-husband Rick and we reached agreement on some family issues like child support, vacation, and so forth that he was paying to my then girlfriend, his ex-wife Catherine.

Basically, I paid him a lot of money with the goal of trying to get his life in a better place with two goals. The first and more immediate goal was to help him be a better dad for Marie and Natalie, his daughters (my stepdaughters).

The second was to repair the damage he had done to his relationships with Catherine and her parents, Tom and Isabella.

I knew that someday Rick was going to walk his girls down the aisle to get married and I wanted those wedding days to be filled with love and fun, not anger and hate. Maybe I was naïve but I was willing to give it a shot with not much to lose but some money.

I promised Rick that after Catherine and I got married that I would have the alimony order removed and I did.

Another part of our deal was that if Rick paid Catherine her full child support by the tenth day of each month, I would fully reimburse him by the 15th; so in essence, he was not out of pocket anything.

I also told Rick I would help find him a better job if he was interested and also introduce him to some ladies I knew. And if you've read my stories, I knew a lot of women!

Part of the plan was that Rick was going to give up his apartment and move back into the family house where he and Catherine lived before they got divorced.

It goes without saying that my in laws thought that Rick was a total loser and a fuck head to boot and Catherine didn't care much for him anyway, but they all appreciated what I was trying to do for Marie and Natalie.

It turns out Rick was a fuck up. Big time.

Maybe he was an adult that never grew up, or maybe he was in a bad spot mentally because of Catherine remarrying, or perhaps he was predisposed to loving the demon brew, but Rick was arrested for two drunken driving (DUI) arrests within two months of returning from his vacation in Canada.

The first one was in September just before we got married and the second arrest was in October, right after we got married.

The second arrest was worse because he was driving under a suspended California Driver's License.

Unlike Catherine, who became a US citizen, Rick was a legal immigrant operating (living) under a Green Card. The problem was that when you do stupid things like get arrested for a DUI, the US government doesn't like it very much and they moved to have Rick deported.

I was on Rick's side, to a point. I paid for not only a criminal defense attorney as The Lincoln Lawyer wasn't available (great book and movie, BTW) and I also paid for an immigration attorney (the same lady I used to try to keep Monica the Maid in the country earlier in the year).

We were able to get Rick out on bail but he had to wear an ankle GPS tracking device.

Spending vast amounts of money wouldn't help, and the lawyer had limited strategies to fight the deportation order. The government soon decided that Rick wasn't someone they wanted in the country and so he turned himself in and ICE took him to Canada, never to return to the US.

As you can imagine, it was shattering to two little girls (my stepdaughters) who only understood that their father was moving away and would not be able to come back to America to see them or be with them.

We packed up his gear and sent it to his folk's house in Quebec.

Rick's November departure from the US made it hard for Marie and Natalie, but it made it easier for Catherine and me.

For one thing the whole being arrested and immigration drama was behind us. For another, we no longer had to deal with joint custody and all that.

We had them full time, which made scheduling everything much easier.

Catherine had wanted me to be their fulltime dad from the first moment she knew I was her "one" and now she had her opportunity.

It was kind of funny, both Marie and Natalie started calling me Dad and they dropped the "D2" (as in Dad Number 2) as soon as Rick was out of the picture.

This made it easier for them too; they did not have to explain the dad / stepdad thing to their friends.

We promised Rick that we would work out an arrangement for the girls to travel to see him, regularly, and to make it easier and less anxious for them, Catherine and I would travel with them to and from.

I asked both Marie and Natalie every night at the dinner table when I got home if they had talked to their dad.

I thought it was important for them to remain in close touch with him and they soon learned that I would let them out of kitchen duty (we did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen every night after dinner together) so they could FaceTime their dad.

Within a couple of days they started calling their dad before I got home because they liked doing the dishes with me.

*****

Before he departed, I had suggested to Rick that if he wanted a change of pace, he might want to consider moving to Vancouver. (It was closer and easier to fly to for us than Quebec).

In my story number twenty six ("I Take a Short Trip to Mexico") I outlined how I could get Monica the Maid to be closer to her daughters by moving to the west coast of Canada.

I funded a business for her to satisfy the Canadian immigration folks and Monica had moved north about the same time as Rick got arrested for the first time.

Once Rick got his stuff back to Quebec I paid for him to fly out to Vancouver and had him meet Monica to see if there was something he could do for a living.

He and Monica put their heads together and they worked on a business plan for taking CYNSUITS into Canada. (This is my Las Vegas based bathing suit company).

I figured out they were soon MFEO (Made for Each Other; movie reference Sleepless in Seattle) because Monica texted me that they were sleeping together and that she had Rick in AA. She went to, for support and to make sure with Rick actually attended.

With that chapter closed, I thought I could move on with my life.

But that was not the case.

*****

Despite being busy at work, Catherine and I with her daughters, settled into a nice routine as a new family.

Every other weekend Catherine and I would head out of town for two or three nights, going anywhere from La Jolla to Cambria and once in awhile out to Palm Springs.

I'd always get the biggest suite that I could, and while we were in some very beautiful places, more of than not, we would stay in our room, naked, doing nothing but pleasuring each other.

Catherine was highly orgasmic and I was able to get to enjoy multiple orgasms which she loved but they drained her of energy until she was able to recover.

When I met her she had an all over tan. I thought it was because she did her laps in the pool naked. Turns out she liked being naked all the time. She got no complaints from me on that!

We bonded those weekends, deeply, and became very intimate and close, not just sexually, but emotionally as well. We vowed that we would always put each other first.

Life has its bumps and as you shall see, our vow to put each other first didn't always happen, and we were both at fault for that.

*****

I had offered a job to Tom, my future father in law at the time when I realized how smart he was and how bored he was in a forced retirement.

I wanted him to come to work at the aftermarket automotive parts factory I was part owner of. Tom had the skills needed to improve the financial metrics as the CFO and within two weeks of starting he was able to find efficiencies and savings in many areas.

The problem was that Tom was like a management consultant, he was good at pointing out problems and offering solutions but he was not good at executing his ideas.

He was a thinker not a doer.

Actually, he could have been a doer, and probably had been a doer at one time, but for some reason he didn't want to do that anymore. Maybe he thought he was beyond that, at his age.

Fortunately, if you recall in my story number seven ("I Become a Therapeutic Instructor" I met a management accountant named Sharon.

Between jobs, Sharon was working in room service at the hotel I was staying at with Lisa, my MILF girlfriend. To be accurate Lisa wasn't my girlfriend at that time (we had just fucked for the first time that weekend) but things heated up quickly that weekend and stayed that way for several months. This was before I met Catherine.

Sharon got a non-sexual massage from me and I helped her to find an accounting job with one of my clients. In fact, I massaged her on Sunday night and she was working in a new job on Tuesday morning.

Over the summer I coached Sharon via phone and while I couldn't say anything specific I did tell her, in confidence, that whatever happened at the company she was working at, I'd have a new job for her and she'd be working in less than a week.

Sharon had not been there all that long when her company was sold. I had considered her for the dealership finance position but her experience was in manufacturing so the day the deal closed and my responsibilities to the owner who sold his company ended I moved quickly and Sharon had a new job and a substantial pay increase.

So Sharon became the number two finance person at the car parts manufacturing plant and responsible for implementing Tom's plan. I coached her that it was going to be a stretch assignment for her and I held out the carrot of her being the CFO if she pulled it off.

Within a week Sharon had Tom's confidence and within just weeks of joining us Tom started to leave early every day. Tom was an early riser, 5am, and was at the factory by 6:15am, and started leaving at 1pm and not returning until the next morning.

The problem with this is he didn't tell anyone what he was doing, where he was going or when he would be back. He had people relying on him and he was letting them down.

Now, to be fair, Isabella had told me in Canada that Tom had a heart condition and she would hold me responsible if he died at his desk. Isabella made it clear to me, no stress for Tom.

But we still had a factory to run and metrics to achieve.

This gets tricky because I wasn't technically Tom's boss but we didn't have a CEO in place but I was the go to guy at the company as the Chairman of the Board.

When I questioned Tom he said he left to work out at the gym and then went to play golf.

I was fine with that and then we made arrangements so that Sharon was in charge when Tom wasn't present.

Two weeks later Tom emailed me and said since no one was handling either sales or dealing with the suppliers he would handle that.

It was a matter of fact kind of email, as in, this is my job now.

I was busy with my own stuff and while I admired his initiative, I thought we should have spoken to each other about this change in duties.

Tom started traveling every week and he was always out for three nights.

He'd leave on Monday and came back so he was in the office by noon on Thursday.

One of my selling points on this job at the factory was that everyone worked a four day week. But every employee worked ten hours a day which gave everyone a three day weekend every week.

Tom was out of the office most of all four days, on the road, so to speak, on the company dime.

This was not my intent when I hired him.

Right after Tom started traveling Isabella changed her schedule too.

I thought that with Tom out of town she would spend more time with us.

What happened was she pretty much disappeared on those days and nights when Tom was out of town.

Catherine had lived away from her parents for years so she didn't notice this change but I did.

She was just happy that they were around. Meeting up with them on Friday nights at the country club or coming to our house for dinner on Sunday was a hundred times more than what she had been seeing them when they lived in Canada.

I thought the whole reason for moving to California was for them to be close to family but apparently not.

Now, I did not know Tom all that long, but from every indication he came across as an honest man, a straight shooter, one to be trusted and respected.

One of my jobs as Chairman of the Board and acting CEO was to review all expense reports. We didn't have that many but it was part of the responsibilities and I also had to manage the budget (expenses) so we could hit our profit goals.

Tom's expense reports seemed to be okay, reasonable, nothing out of line or extraordinary but I noticed a few things that I kept to myself because they didn't sit right with me.

The first was that Tom changed hotels every trip, even if he was in the same area. Say he was in San Diego. He'd check into a hotel downtown for two nights and the third night he would be in a hotel on Mission Bay. If he was in San Francisco, he would stay at the Wharf for one night, and then two nights at the Mark Hopkins on Union Square. And every trip he chose different hotels.

Second, he never put anything after lunch on his expense report. No dinners. No drinks. Nothing. This was odd. Most people who travel on the company dime expense as much as they can get away with.

Third, the results of his trips didn't yield anything. No new business. No improvement in the terms and conditions that are suppliers were giving us. Tom did find some new suppliers, which was nice, but they weren't giving us anything extra, better or different than what our current suppliers were providing.

He also wasn't landing any new customers for us. Tom said he made visits, but nothing ever came out his visits.

I didn't think he was stealing but something wasn't feeling right and so, without telling anyone, I hired a former FBI agent who had his own private investigations company to follow Tom for a few weeks and report back to me.

While I wanted to know what was going on during his weekly business trips when the PI asked if I wanted to know about Tom's weekends, I said sure. What the hell.

During that same conversation with the PI I engaged him to track Isabella to find out where the hell she was going and what she was doing when Tom was out of town.

About four days later the PI called me and asked "How deep do you want to go?"

I replied "Explain what you mean."

His response was "The guy has two girlfriends that we know of. We think he has more. Perhaps many more. He is doing some work for your company when he is on the road, but we think there are some significant issues there too. Do you want me to do a deep dive, which means getting video and photographic evidence?"

This was a gray area for me, but I had to say yes because some of the work we were doing in the plant was going to the US Army through a chain of suppliers above us, and I could not risk blackmail, etc.

I know it sounds farfetched but I couldn't put the company or our employees at risk because one guy was doing all his thinking with his little head.

I said "I need to know everything, so do what you need to do."

He replied "That may cost a lot of money Jack."

I told him "We've got millions at stake; this is an investment in protecting assets. Do it. Get all of the details. The good, the bad and the ugly."

*****

The PI hadn't asked me about his assignment on Isabella but I wasn't concerned.

I should have been.

On Friday morning the PI called and wanted to know if I could see him that afternoon to talk about Isabella.

Catherine and the girls came over each Friday to start their weekend by having lunch with me at the dealership, so I scheduled my PI to come over at 4pm, which would give us privacy and time. We got in my car and drove to a deserted restaurant.

It was the same place I had taken Susan in story number six ("Hot & Sexy Business Opportunities"). Once again, giving the waitress a $100 bill gave us total privacy and no interruptions.

I had told no one of my concerns or about the investigation, not even Catherine.

The PI laid it out to me: Isabella was a lush, and fucking around like she was an 18 year old heiress with the last name of Hilton. Or Kardashian. It was only a matter of time before she killed someone driving drunk or got a sexually transmitted disease that could kill her. Like HIV.

Isabella had been tailed since getting the go ahead from me and I got the hour by hour, day by day details on what she had been doing, who she had been spending time with and how much money she had spent.

When she first moved to California, Isabella was at our house at 6am Monday through Friday, helping us get the girls up and going and then taking them to school.

12