I Dearly Want To Help My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

In a tender and honest voice, he told me, "You are so beautiful."

I watched as my brother's hand slowly reached towards my tummy, and he sort of anxiously pulled on the fabric of my shirt.

It took me a second to realize that he was acting out the beginning scene from that video. And it seemed all the more intense because I was dressed exactly like the pretty girl in that video too.

Then he nervously asked, "Can I lift this up a little bit?"

I softly replied, "Well - uhhhm - okay."

And then my brother carefully pulled my shirt up just enough that he could see belly button.

I was amazed at how exciting this seemed.

And then he cautiously asked, "Is it okay, if - if you let me take it all the way off?"

He was reciting the lines from the video, and I couldn't believe how turned-on it made me feel.

I looked up and nodded timidly.

He moved so slow and deliberately, and I tried to lie still as he slid the tight white t-shirt up and over my head, but I needed to move a little bit to help him. He pulled the shirt up along my arms until it was snug around my elbows.

Right then, my little breasts were uncovered for him to look at.

Right then he sort of gasped, "Oh God - Oh God..."

He delicately positioned my arms above my head, and he asked, "Please, can you hold still - like this - for me?"

And I looked up at my brother and nodded obediently.

I was lying there looking up at my brother, and I stayed perfectly still on his bed. My head was on the pillow and my arms were still wrapped snug in the t-shirt, with my elbows over my head.

It was so weird, I mean, what we were doing was exactly what I had just watched in that video.

Then, my bother whispered, "I need to do something. Can you just hold still, please."

And I looked up at him and nodded. Then, he got off the bed.

I stayed still in that pose with my head on the pillow and my hands over my head, and I knew my bare chest must have seemed flat and smooth.

My brother was standing along side of the bed, I watched as he slowly took off his t-shirt and dropped it on the floor. I was totally focused on his movements, and then I watched as he undid the front of his blue jeans.

He paused, and in a sort of desperate whisper, he said, "I really need to do this."

I nodded nervously, and then he pulled his pants off.

Suddenly, his penis sprang forward. Oh my God, it seemed SO MUCH bigger than what I saw in the video, it was hard and pointing straight towards me.

My heart was suddenly pounding.

I lay frozen on his bed, staring wide-eyed at his enormous erection. It looked like it was throbbing, and I was absolutely hypnotized. The way he was standing next to the bed, it was sort of looming above me, and everything about it seemed so enormous and forbidden.

My brother stayed still, and he just looked down at me with a haunted expression, his eyes focused on my chest.

Then he leaned in and put his lips close to my ear, and in an emotional voice, he slowly whispered.

"Oh God Sis, I love you. I love you - SO much."

He spoke those words with such divine ecstasy, that it made my heart melt.

I quietly replied, "I love you too."

My brother looked at my shorts, and knew he could see the moist wet stain right between my legs. I watched as he reached forward gently traced the outline of the wet stain with his fingertip, and I responded by shivering.

He whispered, "This is so beautiful..."

Then my brother started to pull my shorts down. I had to lift my butt a little off the bed and wiggle my legs to help him get them all the way off.

It seemed like we had both just moved in slow motion, but now I was naked - just like John - and he was breathing so deeply his whole body kind of trembled.

John stammered, "Sis - Oh God..."

And - right then - John was seeing me completely naked - and I wanted to stay still, but I was squirming from my desperate attempt to make sense of a flood of emotions - I could feel so much longing, it was almost too much.

John looked down at me as I squirmed, with a loving gaze, he looked at my eyes, my small breasts, my nipples - my tummy - and my sopping vagina.

Then, John did something that shocked me, he slowly leaned over and put his face in between my legs. I was really surprised, because the boy in the movie didn't do this. But at the same time, the feeling of his nose and mouth pressing against my vagina felt like electricity.

He took a deep loud breath inward, and I realized he was smelling me! For some reason, this really turned me on in a way that seemed insane.

Then my brother lifted his face and looked at me, I was till lying there with my arms over my head on the bed, and they were snug in my t-shirt. He looked at my flat chest and my hard nipples, and he seemed absolutely swept away with a lost emotional intensity.

Then he looked into my eyes and whispered, "Thank you, this is so beautiful."

Oh my God, I've never ever felt anything like this, all I wanted was for my beautiful brother to live out what he needed to do.

I watched as he climbed up onto the bed, and he immediately straddled my torso, so his hard erection was looming over me, over my tiny breasts.

The next thing that happened was he reached over and grabbed that bottle of baby oil of the night stand next to the bed. Without any hesitation he started pouring it all over my naked breasts. It was the same delicious sweet smelling apricot oil from when we were alone at the lake last summer.

The next thing that happened was almost too much for me to watch. John started to rub my oily nipples with the tip of his erection. Oh my God, I couldn't believe what I was seeing and feeling.

It was happening so close to my face, I was watching the very tip of his huge penis rubbing against my hard oily nipples. It just went on and on and on, I was totally riveted by what I was seeing.

I was shocked at how glorious it felt. My eyes were so close to what was happening. I was absolutely swept away, it was just so beautiful. I was trying to stay completely still, and this added to the amazing beauty of what was happening.

My brother held his erection in his hand, and pushed it firmly against my erect nipple, rubbing it against the oily pink flesh. He was gliding it back and forth in a desperate rhythm. I watched intently and I was literally hypnotized by what I was seeing just inches from my chin.

The beauty and emotional intensity was beyond words. I was astonished at how much I loved what I was feeling.

I looked up at my brother's face, and he seemed lost in some magical place, like he was living out a dream.

And then John did something that wasn't in the video, he moved himself forward and before I knew what was happening, he was gently caressing my neck and chin with the head of his erection.

My elbows were still bound tight in my t-shirt, so I was still lying there in that same pose, with my arms above my head on the bed. I stayed still and let my beautiful brother do what he needed to do.

John moved his hips so the oily head of his erection slid along my cheek, and then up to my ear. Then ever so delicately, he moved so he was caressing my eyelashes. I was overwhelmed with emotion, it felt so absolutely loving and tender.

He carefully moved it down along my nose, and across my lips.

I responded in an involuntary way, I opened my mouth and pressed my tongue against the slippery head of my brother's erection.

John flinched and moved away, like I scared him.

I immediately said, "Oh God, I'm sorry..."

He looked at me with wide eyes and whispered, "No, it's okay - it's just - it's just felt so nice."

Then he started moving back away from me, and I thought he was going to get up and leave, and it scared me. Before I knew what was happening, he was on the bed down near my legs.

He was looking at my vagina.

John moved towards me and because of the way I was on my back, I needed to spread my legs wider, because he was positioning himself between my knees.

Part of me wanted desperately to hug my beautiful brother - but instead, I just let him look at me.

I desperately WANTED him to look at me.

My pose - I felt so BOLD and excited - it allowed John to see me. I gently arched my back and pushed my hips a little bit forward to let him get a better look between my legs.

John was staring at my freshly shaved vagina. It felt so good. He was on all fours, and his head was down near my knees.

Then, he looked at me and whispered, "Oh Sis, I love you - I love you SO much..."

Before I knew what was happening, John was licking the smooth freshly shaven skin around my vagina, I almost screamed from the intensity!

Then, I felt his lips gently cupped around my vagina. I was thunderstruck by the sensation. Then I felt his tongue pressing deep and firm against my vagina. I reflexively spread my legs even wider and I arched my pelvis up towards his face.

I wanted to watch, but I just stayed flat on my back and felt swallowed up as the sensations began to build, to multiply.

Suddenly, I felt him sort of sucking on one little point, on my sensitive clitoris. And his tongue was pressed on it at the same time.

John's big hands were cradling my bottom, and he was sort of lifting my groin firmly into his mouth. I could hear the sloppy and soggy sounds of him sucking, and the tempo got faster - and faster - and even faster.

And he sucked a little harder.

And then I started to groan, I couldn't help it - the feeling of beauty and love was exploding in me. John was holding my bottom, each of my butt cheeks with his hands. I moaned out loud, and it sounded so urgent. Oh God, it was going to happen. I could feel the impending orgasm, I could tell.

He sucked and licked even harder. His hands moved further under my ass, and he started squeezing both cheeks, they were wet and slippery. Until his hands slipped under my bottom, I didn't realize how insanely WET I was getting.

His fingertips were cradling me, and they were all wet and slippery, from me, from how wet I was - I could feel it.

And then his fingers started inching their way inside my butt cheeks, and they felt oily and magical - and then he touched my little bum hole.

I instinctively reacted by gasping, "YES!"

Then his fingers sort of rubbed against my little wet bum hole, and - Oh my God - it felt sopping and forbidden.

I couldn't believe what was happening - I could feel John's tongue against my clitoris and his oily fingers rubbing firmly against my little anus. It was slippery and magical.

I couldn't stand it any longer, I finally moved my arms and pulled both elbows out of the tight t-shirt, and I immediately reached down and held my own knees, spreading them wide so it was easier for my brother to lick and rub.

Even while I was holding my own knees, I sat up a little, I needed to see. John knew I was watching, and I was shaking with excitement. Then, I watched him, he pushed his tongue DEEP inside my slippery vaginal lips. And he pushed with his tongue and his mouth, and I reacted by arching my hips upward into his face.

I couldn't believe the ecstasy I was feeling - I felt myself start to shiver - all over.

John started to lick harder than I could have ever imagined. And his fingertips made fast little circles around my slippery bum hole. He was sending me farther than I could have ever imagined.

I was gasping short little breaths. The sensitivity of my clitoris had just multiplied, and his tongue felt like electricity. It's hard to describe the feelings, I was flooded with an intense rush.

Then, between gasps, I kind of blurted out, "John - I love you - I love you!"

And my hips began to hump uncontrollably into my brother's face, and I felt John's slippery finger pressing firmly against my bum-hole.

I moaned out, "Yes - YES!"

And then I kind of desperately pushed my ass towards him, and I felt his finger enter into my tight anus, it happened fast - and it felt SO wonderful.

I squealed, "YES!"

I shuddered and gasped, and John licked and sucked with such loving abandonment. I could feel his oily finger as it slid smoothly a little deeper into my ass.

I'm not totally sure what I did, but I am so glad we were alone in the house, because I screamed and I know it was loud. I felt like my whole body, my whole soul - everything, just released in some giant explosion. It lasted for what seemed an eternity.

He sucked hard as I convulsed in a heavenly climax. I could feel my anus spasm and tighten around his finger.

It was spectacular.

My naked body shuddered for a long time, the sensations were glorious. It must have been hard for John to keep his mouth pressed against me I was quavering so intensely.

And then slowly, I began to melt into the bed, the only sound was the rhythm of my deep breaths.

I felt like I might have passed out, I was looking up at John, and his soaking wet face - wet from me, from the most intense orgasm of my life.

His face was literally dripping and he looked absolutely like an angel.

Then, I could feel John's big heavy penis pressing along the inside of my legs me. Suddenly, I he was rubbing it against my sopping vagina. It felt so good.

John stammered, "Oh God Sis, you are SO wet."

I realized he was pressing his erection against the lips of my pussy in a way that he was trying to get it all wet, from me.

Then he was climbing back on top of me, straddling my torso. He got up a little on his knees, and he was looking at me, and my naked chest. He just looked at me, sort of confused.

I was so turned on at that moment, I was just all swallowed up in a profound sense of ecstasy.

At that moment, I was simply swallowed up in devotion. All I wanted was for John to feel what I had just felt. I wanted - I desperately NEEDED him to cum too.

I was looking up at my beautiful brother, at his bewildering erection, and it looked SO HARD, like it was somehow straining for relief. And now it was wet - from me.

Then, it was obvious he was staring at my chest, and I knew about his desires - from that video - that he was excited about tiny breasts.

I spoke softly. "Please John..."

He slowly moved in and let his hard erection glide across my breasts. Oh God, it made me insane, I absolutely LOVED it, and so did my brother - I was worried he was just gunna erupt from the feeling.

"This is beautiful..." I whispered.

John was up on his knees, and he was rubbing his hard penis all over my breasts. I wanted to scream with Joy.

He began panting, "I love you - I love you..."

I was on my back, melting into the bed, and my brother was on top of me, caressing my tiny breasts with his thick warm penis.

Somehow, it was making me crazy, my breasts are so small, and I have a sort of tiny body - so John's penis just seemed unimaginably huge as it glided across the milky pale skin of my breasts.

Oh God - I wanted - I truly NEEDED - him to cum, just like me. And I thought about the video - and how the cute girl desperately stroked the boy's oily erection in her hands.

And I remembered that beautiful moment in the video when the boy came all over her breasts, and how much she reminded me of myself.

I was just about to reach up, to try and hold his dick in my hand, like the girl in the movie. But before I could move, my brother cautiously inched his hips forward, towards my face. I watched as his beautiful erection got closer and closer.

Then I watched as my brother moved up even further towards my face, and I was looking up at the underside of his beautiful oily penis - it was looming above my mouth. It looked wet and exquisite.

Before I knew what was happening, my lips were wrapped around my brother's wet erection.

He instantly gasped, "Oh God - Sis!"

The feeling was so delicious, I was shocked at how wonderfully smooth the big hard head felt against my wet tongue. It felt slippery and firm in a way that seemed magical.

Little by little, I started sucking the head of my beautiful brother's throbbing penis. Everything was happening with such a haunted intensity. The sensations were mind-blowing.

I didn't move, I simply held myself still as I sucked. I loved the feeling of my wet tongue wrapped around the head of his rock hard penis. I knew he would cum any second.

I looked up and watched my brother as he watched me, as I sucked the head of his dick. I was mesmerized by the image of my beautiful brother getting so lost and excited. It sublimely exhilarating - I was overwhelmed with how delicious it tasted.

The way my brother was leaning over me, on his knees, my little breasts were between his legs, and he reached under and rubbed my smooth oily breasts with each hand, and I could feel my hard nipples in his fingertips. And somehow, the feeling of my brother playing with my little breasts made everything SO much more intense. And I sucked harder and faster. And I looked up as he started whimpering. Everything was multiplying, and he squeezed my tiny breast firmly in his oily hands.

He whimpered, "Oh God - Oh Fuck - Sis - I love you..."

It was so obvious that he was about to cum, he looked down at me with such devotion.

He began to repeat, "I love you - I love you - I love you..."

I was sucking hard and I was amazed at how emotional it felt, the feeling of his pulsating erection in my mouth just felt so beautiful.

Everything was building as my brother shivered with passion, I sucked faster, and louder. The noise was sloppy and wet sounding. He squeezed my breasts really hard and we both shivered from the overpowering sensations.

He gasped, "Oh Fuck!"

And then - Oh God - I could feel his penis throbbing with a dynamic forcefulness - it was pumping, and I could feel him cumming. My mouth was suddenly filling with something warm and thick - Oh God - it was glorious.

Suddenly, the wet purple head of his penis out of my mouth, and he was still shuddering from his orgasm, he was squirting a stream of pale milky cum out onto my chin, he sat up taller on his knees and I could watch it pumping out onto my breasts.

I gasped, "Oh God - Oh God!"

I was astonished at what I was seeing - I watched as he sort of convulsed as he climaxed, and his penis was moving with each strong spurt - and then my smooth breasts were wet with come - it was pumping out and everything became slippery and warm. And it got all over my chin and neck too.

He pressed his big beautiful penis against my breasts, and now it was gliding - back and forth across my nipples in a glossy puddle of thick milky cum.

John's eyes were electric and wide. He was utterly transfixed by the site of my chest all wet and warm.

I whispered, "John - oh my God - that was - this is - so beautiful..."

He said, "Sis, I love you - so much..."

"I love you too..."

He was smiling, this haunting and beautiful smile. The powerful smell of my brother's cum, and the warm wet puddle on my chest filled his bedroom.

I was breathing hard and deep. And it took me a little while to calm down.

And then, John leaned in - and carefully kissed me on my mouth, he was delicate and kind, and the feeling of his warm salty lips made my heart soar. His face was wet from my orgasm, and the joy that I felt is hard to describe.

My beautiful brother just seemed to melt into me, in a tight and loving embrace.

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers