I Did What with Who!?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping out from my building's lobby, I was about to slide into the back when the door on the other side was opened and a young woman slipped in. I was about to chase her out when I saw just how attractive the young woman was.

"Hey. I uh, I rented this cab."

"Oh! Oh I'm so sorry! I thought it was for hire! I'll get another one!" The brunette woman said with an apologetic smile. I quickly defused the situation with a wave of my hand.

"It's okay! New York's a pretty big city! Do you want to share?"

"Would you mind?" She asked, her face softening into a smile.

"Of course not! Hop in! Not a problem right?" I asked the cab driver as I moved into the inside of the cab with the woman on the other side.

"As long as I get paid, I don't fuckin' care. Where you both goin'?"

Charming.

"The dentists on forty second." I said, turning to the woman awaiting her response. She giggled and nodded her head.

"Same here."

The driver shrugged his shoulders and flicked at the indicator to pull out into traffic. It was about a thirty minute drive and with a quick check of my wrist watch, I would still have a good twenty minute wait even with the New York traffic. I nodded my head and looked out of the window before turning to face her.

"Jack. Jack Irving." I said, offering her my hand to shake.

"Anna Kendrick. Pleased to meet you!" She said, a plucky smile planted firmly on her face as she shook my hand. I had thought she looked familiar, but absolutely everyone in New York city looked alike if you lived here for long enough.

"I thought so." I said with a smile, shaking her hand and letting it drop down.

"You thought so? I look that familiar?"

"Well, my netflix is typically full up with either Scott Pilgrim or The Avengers. My ex was pretty into Twilight."

"Ex?"

"Yeah, broke up a couple of weeks ago now."

"So you must be familiar with my GQ shoot huh?" She said with a smile, looking over at me and raising an eyebrow. I was very familiar with her GQ shoot, that and how Anna had quickly became one of the internet darlings that sites like Tumblr or Imgur had started to post various pictures of her and screen grabs of her Twitter account.

"Familiar? Very." I said, shooting her a wink as I adjusted my position to look at her inside of the cab.

"Really? If only you had your copy! I could have autographed it!" She said, also adjusting her position so she was looking at the inside of the cab with her bare knees pointing towards me. Her hand fidgeted and twisted a few strands of her brown hair in her fingers, her grey eyes drifting over me as she studied me. I smiled and took a chance before speaking again.

"Well, maybe once we've finished at the dentist you can come see my copy?"

That caused a deep, throaty laugh from Anna, her free hand coming up to her chest. The palm of her hand was flat against her chest as she licked her lips and caught her breath as she looked me over once again.

"Forward! Very, very forward! I like it!" Anna giggled, her cheeks flushing with red as she slunk back into the back seat of the cab and studied me with a grin.

"Hey, if I don't ask I don't get do I?" I offer with a smile, shrugging my shoulders and ignoring the sigh of the driver who then reached behind him and shut the little glass partition between him and his passengers. Anna saw that and smiled, biting down on her bottom lip, she leant in and spoke to me in a soft, sultry tone.

"Well maybe you've got it."

She then leant back and uncrossed her legs, the tip of her foot coming down and brushing against my jeans-clad leg before she crossed them again and slipped back in her seat looking out of the window while occasionally sneaking glances at me. I smiled and stared out of her window as well, our eyes meeting and smiles gracing our lips as we studied each other.

When we pulled up at the dentists, I told the cab driver that we would need picking up in an hour and a half and Anna would be on my bill too. The fact that the driver barely acknowledged the both of us, probably meant that he didn't even know just who she was. That would probably be easier for her on the return trip, we stepped up towards the main door of the dentist and crossed the threshold.

***

I held the side of my mouth and silently cursed the day that dentist had passed his exam. He had used far too much anaesthetic and I could barely feel the side of my mouth. He had told me to take a seat and wait for ten minutes to see if any side effects had taken place. My free hand reached out and missed the arm of the chair, but I did manage to glide into the chair with as much grace as I could muster with the side of my mouth throbbing as it was.

I studied the inside of my lap and saw that they were getting tighter. Maybe this was one of those side effects? I was about to grab one of the nurses attention when an equally woozy Anna Kendrick fell into my lap. Her soft, round ass hit my boner dead on, and she giggled, wrapping her arms around my neck and licking her lips.

"Still want that more than an autograph?" She asked, her lips coming in close against mine. I was about to respond when the cab driver came up to the side of our vision.

"Once he gets ya home. C'mon, let's go." He had to practically drag the both of us out of the dentist as we started to feel each other up. My hand was rubbing up the inside of her shorts covered legs as we moved into the inside of the waiting yellow taxi cab. The driver shook his head and shut the door behind him before getting into the drivers seat and shutting the same glass partition.

I slipped into my seat but was pleased to find Anna moving onto the middle seat, clipping the seatbelt across her waist and hooking her arms around my neck, tugging me into a soft, hot kiss. Her hands found mine and she planted them on the inside of her thighs, dragging them up towards her crotch. I could already feel how warm and wet she was and I wanted nothing more than to slide my hand in between her lower lips and finger her.

It seemed Anna wanted it to as her hips lifted up off of the seat and pushed them towards my hands as her right hand kept itself curled around my neck while her left hand unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. Her hand curled around the base of my cock and slowly started to pump her hand up and down my length as she let out a soft moan against my lips. Our lips separated and we stared straight into the others eyes, my right hand slipped up and pressed against her lacy black panties. My fingers slipped under the band of her panties and my middle and index finger slipped inside of her folds.

Anna let out a soft gasp as my two fingers slipped inside her and started to slowly pump in and out of her. Her wet pussy was practically leaking over the invading fingers while he hand pumped up and down on my cock, her hand mimicking just what I was doing in the present day. She spat into the inside of her hand, much like I did with my hand and started to jerk me faster as I shoved my fingers inside of her. Both of us worked quicker on the other one, desperate to see who would blink first. Anna, however, cheated and lightly dug her nails into my shaft making me gasp and explode into her waiting hand. Giggling with delight, she lapped up my sperm with a cocky look on her face as we pulled up to the outside of my place.

"All right. Money then get the fuck out!" The driver had said, before scribbling down a receipt and passing it to me as I handed him a note and neglecting to take my change.

Back in my apartment, I was jerking myself harder and faster to get myself to an orgasm when Anna walked into the room. Stifling a yawn and equally as naked as me, she smiled and raised an eyebrow at the sight of the room.

"We had fun last night huh?"

"You remember?" I asked, releasing the grip on my cock as I looked at the film star. Anna smiled and gripped the cushion she had used to blow me earlier yesterday and moved over to where I was.

"I've had more than my fair share of one night stands to know when I've fucked all around a room. Looks like you don't though." She said with a soft smile, biting down on her bottom lip and looking at my erection. "Now... Need a hand with that thing?"

12