I Didn't Even Know His Name Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoreLai
LoreLai
788 Followers

****

I stood in the doorway and watched Tom typing away for a few minutes at his computer. I'd begun crying again and really didn't want to speak until I gathered myself together. But then Tom let out a big huff and glanced in my direction. "Lore? What're you doing here? Is everything ok?" He stood up and walked towards me.

"No!" I said, bursting into tears again. In a flash, he cradled me against his chest and guided me over to his leather sofa. We sat down together and he brushed my hair from my eyes, wiping away my tears with his thumbs.

"Baby, what happened?"

I looked up at him, but couldn't talk, so I just kissed him...passionately. I had all these mixed emotions. I knew, though, that I needed Tom inside me right then. Tom knew it, too, without me having to say a word. He kissed me back lovingly, and pulled me onto his lap. I was straddling him as he unbuttoned my blouse and kissed the tops of my breasts...kissed up my chest...up my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him tight to me. I could feel his cock harden against my thigh.

Tom pulled my blouse down my arms, then off...next came my bra. I, in turn, began undressing him...discarding his tie and dress shirt onto the floor. I went straight for his belt next...unbuckling it, unzipping him, and pulling out his hard cock. Meanwhile, he ripped my panties away from my body and tossed them into the growing heap of clothing on the floor. I lowered my body down over his cock. He guided himself gently inside me, wrapping his arms around me and holding me to him tightly. As he buried his face between my tits and kissed them, I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed the top of his head as I began to ride him. I never wanted to leave that couch.

I was overcome with emotion...anger towards Jim, love towards Tom. The more I thought about everything, the harder I rode him. Tom moved his mouth to my right nipple as he continued to stroke my back. My hips began slamming up and down over his cock...my nails digging into his back. His sucking turned into biting. I threw my head back and moaned. His hands moved to my waist and he pushed me down over his cock as hard as he could then looked up at me. I looked back down at him. Our eyes locked and we said a million things to each other without saying a word. Our foreheads lightly touched as our bodies united. His hips thrust feverishly up into mine as mine drove down onto his. I could feel his hot breath against my lips. Before I knew it, we were gripping each other tight, cumming in unison. I could feel his cum spurting inside me, warming my belly as I shivered through my own orgasm. I collapsed onto his chest...spent both emotionally and physically. Tom brought his arms around me and held me close.

We laid there for several minutes as our bodies came down from our orgasms. I sobbed. Not only about what had happened with Jim, but because of Tom, too. He was being so sweet, so gentle with me. I felt like maybe he really did care about me, which scared the hell out of me...especially since I was falling in love with him.

"Sweetie...talk to me," he finally whispered.

I sat up, trying to dry my eyes. He took my hands in his and looked into my bloodshot, tear-stained eyes. "Talk to me," he requested again.

"Jim...he...."

"Is he ok?"

"Yeah...he's leaving."

"What do you mean leaving? Leaving YOU?!"

I shook my head "yes".

"You've GOT to be kidding me!"

" 'fraid not."

"Why?!"

"He's in love."

"With who?"

"Monica from the legal department."

Tom's eyes grew wide. "Monica Tendesky?!?!"

"That's the one." Tom looked stunned...and anger started to flood his face. "What's wrong with you?"

"I don't know how to say this...." Tom started.

"Just say it...."

"Monica...is...is," he began stuttering.

"Monica is what?!" I yelled, becoming frustrated.

"Monica's my wife!"

LoreLai
LoreLai
788 Followers
12