I Didn't Know...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally got up and hit the shower, washing each other happily, but both to worn out to pursue more love-making just yet. We got dressed and drove to our favorite bar for dinner and a drink. I kept bring up questions of the days events, and she kept laughing and deflecting my queries.

In the days that followed, I knew just how the guy in the Penthouse story had felt. It was going to drive me crazy not knowing who the women were. They had to be friends, at least Valeri's friends, because she wouldn't trust just anyone. So each time I was with our friends, or her friends, I would wonder, "Did we fuck each other?" Every time I would be with one of my buddies who knew Valeri and me, I would wonder, "Did I eat his wife's pussy?" I didn't know.

***Epilog***

We attended a party at one of Valeri's friends house. Her name was Ann. She had just completed a long, drawn out divorce and the party was a celebration that it was finally over. I knew her ex from our local baseball league. She was better off with him gone.

There were about thirty people at the party; most of them couples, but not all. Ann was flirting with all the men. Nothing serious, just fun stuff. All the men, that is, except me. She used to flirt with me, and that made me wonder why not tonight? It got me thinking. I had caught her looking at me, on more than one occasion, with an odd, almost wistful, look on her face. If I return her gaze, she would turn away and busied herself, or speak some one near her.

I saw her across the room ducking into the kitchen with an armful of dirty dishes. On a hunch, I followed after her into the kitchen. She was alone at the sink with her hands in the dishwater.

"It's a nice party, Ann," I said as I came in. She was startled, looked over her shoulder at me, and then quickly looked back to her dishes. I was pretty sure she was one the women at Valeri's sex party, but I really wanted to be certain.

I moved close to her and said, "Tell me, do you think it is as nice as the weight bench party that Valeri threw last month?" Her body went ridged; the bowl she was washing slipped from her fingers and splashed back into the dishwater. She slowly turned to me with the look of a deer in-the-headlights and squeaked out, "What party?" She was a terrible liar. Her face was flushing deep red. "I smiled and leaned in, so my lips were right at the side of her cheek. I felt devilish and savored it.

I whispered, directing my warm breath to her ear, "If you're the one with the shaved pussy except for that cute little pussy mustache, you tasted fantastic!" She shuddered, and then drew a quick breath. I had my answer. I couldn't help smiling. Normally I am not this bold, but I slid my hand down her butt, inside the waistband of her skirt. I encountered no panties. I squeezed both globes a couple of times. Ann mewed several faint little moans. I let go and left the kitchen. I joined in singing with Rod Stewart on the radio, "...spread your wings and let me come inside..."

A few minutes later I saw Ann corner Valeri, and they had a brief conversation. At one point Valeri looked over at me and smiled that same ol' SEG.

I haven't found out who the other women are yet, but my curiosity keeps me thinking and guessing. Valeri did let it slip, perhaps intentionally, that several "people" have said how much fun it was, and asked when can they do it again. I didn't know... but the game is on.