I Didn't Know: An Incestual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

I washed and dressed and went downstairs. He was sitting at his desk. "Don't you want me?" I asked him, sitting on the edge of his study desk. "I want you more than you know, Cassie" he said. "Doesn't knowing who I am turn you on?" I pressed him, "You're my father!" "Yes, but I want you. You as a person". He said seriously. "I want you for the person that you are and the woman that you have become" "But doesn't it turn you on?" I asked. "You turn me on, Cassie" he replied. "But doesn't the thought that you're my Daddy turn you on just a little bit?" He stopped writing and put the pen down. He thought hard for a moment, silently. "At first I was horrified" he said softly. "but.. I..there was a feeling within me.. when I first saw you.. before we knew.. I just... even when we knew.. that I had to have you, Cass, I just had to. That was why I told you to go.. because I knew that I wouldn't be able to stop myself if you.. oh, god!" he was shaking, his head in his hands. I sat in front of him and spread my legs. "Please, David" I whispered. I lifted his chin up with my hand and he stared at me, his eyes wide and shining. "Please" I whispered again before bringing my face down to his and kissing him. "I want you to fuck me, and if you don't want to make it with me now then I'll never ask again, I'll leave you alone" I told him, nuzzling him, my foot on his thigh. We looked at each other for a minute. I leant back and let him decide. He put his hands to the back of my head and kissed me passionately, lifting me up. He walked up the stairs and took me to his bedroom. He lay me down and kissed me harder. "Oh Cassie", he murmured, kissing down my throat, "Cassie, I've never wanted anyone like this, not like this, I need to be inside you, oh Cassie, you're such a wonderful woman.. I can't believe I made someone so perfect" he opened my towel and massaged my breasts, kissing them and sucking on my nipples, tugging on them. "Cassie", he stood up and took his clothes off and I felt him on top of me again, his throbbing erection against my thigh proof of his wanton lust. "I want you inside me", I told him, pulling him to me. "I want it too" he said, bringing his hand down to stroke my pussy, finding it already wet. "Oh Cassie" he moaned as he penetrated me. "Daddy!" I cried out. I couldn't help it. His eyes burned into mine and he groaned and kissed me again, bringing his arms around me to hold me tight as he thrust inside me. "Be my Daddy always, never leave me", I whispered. "Be my sweetheart" "Oh Cassie" he spoke, thrusting deeper, "I couldn't think of anything I would want more" I was so turned on that I felt myself coming, "Ohh Daddy!" I cried as I pulsated around his cock. "Oh Baby" he moaned. "Daddy I want you to come, I know you want it too. Please come inside my pussy, it's so wet for you, I just came all over your big cock and you love it Daddy, I know you do, feel how wet I am" He gripped me tighter "Oh Baby I'm coming" he groaned. "Yes Daddy! Come in my tight pussy! I'm Yours!" I moaned as he climaxed, I felt the warmth of his come coating my insides. He held me tight until he relaxed.

"I love you" he finally said.

"I know" I answered.

"No, I mean I really love you. I love you as a man loves a woman".

I considered this.

"..and I love you as a woman loves a man", I replied truthfully. "No one could be closer to me than this. No one shares the bond that we have now" I kissed him, stroking his face.

"Cassie, will you be my woman?" he asked searchingly, staring into my eyes.

"Your one and only" I promised.

"Oh Cass, you've been my one and only since I first saw you in that coffee shop!" he exclaimed.

I kissed him, my lips parted, my tongue searching his mouth, kissing him.

"David, do you still mind me calling you Daddy?" I asked. "No", he reassured me, "in fact, it uh.. actually rather turns me on" he grinned at me. "I knew it!" I exclaimed. I was going to find out just how much. I pushed him back onto the bed...