I Didn't Know I Had It In Me

Story Info
How I became a doninatrix.
2.2k words
4.33
35.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a bad relationship I had decided to take some time off from dating and sex. My self imposed celibacy had been going on two years. At first it had been really hard, I would wake up finding myself masturbating. But before long I was doing alright with it.

I had inherited some money from an Uncle and could take my dream vacation. I had always wanted to go to England and the time and opportunity had finally come. I had a friend that had been living in London for several years. She was thrilled that I was finally coming to visit her and couldn't wait to show me the sights.

The first week I had been there we caught up and she showed me all the sights, it had been wonderful. Of course she had to work during the day, but I always found things to occupy my time.

On the Friday night of my second week, she told me about a club she wanted to take me to. She said it was a private club, and she had missed last week and really wanted to go this week. I was up for a night out. I was surprised by her outfit, she having always been a bit on the dull side in her dress walked out of her bedroom in a skirt that barley covered her bottom and a shirt that showed off most of her ample breast.

"Wow Carrie, that's some outfit. I feel a little overdressed."

"No problem you can borrow something of mine."

Before long I was dressed in black PVC. A black all in one teddy that had crisscross laces that barely got tight enough to cover my chest and a skirt.

"Carrie, I don't know about this. I look like I'm going to be walking the streets looking for johns."

"Trust me sweetie, you look great. You're going to be the center of attention tonight."

I didn't think I wanted to be the center of attention, but I was on vacation and everyone knows that what happens on vacation doesn't count, so I went with it.

It took an hour to get to the club and when we walked inside I felt totally out of place. It looked like business men and woman having cocktail hour. Even though it was 10 at night. Ordering a drink Carrie took me by the hand and led me toward the back of the room. There was a door there and she knocked on it and soon we were inside another room.

It was large and smelled of that musky scent of sex. Looking around I saw couples scattered about in states of undress. Some were talking and teasing, others were fucking.

"Carrie, what the hell is this place?"

"It's a sex club, I love it here. You're sure to get laid now."

"I didn't want to get laid; I told you I was taking a break."

"Yes you did Sara, but two years is long enough. It's time for a little fun."

Taking my hand she led me to a table in the back of the room. Sitting down I looked around the room in stunned silence. There was couples, man on man, girl on girl and all other mixes.

Soon a group of men approached our table. They all knew Carrie and sat down to chat with us. After several minutes, someone suggested that we get naked. In turn around the table one by one everyone began to strip. When it was my turn I sat there a little shocked. With some encouragement I did take off my clothes, but quickly covered myself. When the last guy took off his clothes I was stunned. I looked at his face and then down. I looked from him to Carrie.

"Beautiful isn't it." Carrie whispered in my ear.

"I've never seen anything like that, outside a John Holmes video."

"He's actually bigger than him and when he fills you, you know it."

I didn't know what to do or say, I just sat there stunned. When I turned back to say something to Carrie she was unable to say a word. To my surprise there was a cock in her mouth and one of the guys was on his knees licking her pussy. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe that quiet, shy Carrie was doing this. Needing to compose myself, I looked off toward the door wondering if I could escape.

"I know you're nervous."

The man beside me said. "So why don't you just watch a bit and if you get excited then you can give me a tap on the shoulder."

Nodding my head, I watched in surprise as the two men beside me began kissing. Soon Mr. Massive cock was bent over sucking the other guys cock. I couldn't believe it. By now there were moans and grunts coming from all over the room. People were fucking and sucking everywhere and then there were people just sitting back watching. I had never known places like this existed.

I had never told anyone of my secret desires. Always holding them close for fear people would think I was sick. But watching this man suck off the other was totally erotic. Before I took my vow of celibacy I would often watch Bi-Sex movies and Gay porn. I enjoyed the Bi sex more. Watching a girl fuck a guy in the ass or having one cock in the girl and the other up her partner's tight ass.

For the first time in years I was in a total state of euphoria. Hearing a shuffle beside me I turned to watch Carrie lower herself onto one of her partner's cocks while the other one got ready to penetrate her ass. She was moaning and clearly enjoying herself. I couldn't take anymore. My pussy was soaking wet, and it was time I saw how receptive Mr. Big Cock was. Running my fingers over and into my pussy I lubed them up well and taking a chance I spread his cheeks and slowly inserted my finger. He stopped what he was doing long enough to turn and look at me. A smile on his face as he pushed back.

It seemed he was in to it. Soon he was moving in time to my finger and I knew he wanted more. Slowly I inserted another finger and he moaned. Before long I was ramming my fingers in and out of his ass and he was moaning louder and louder.

Now I was really excited and felt I need a little attention. Tapping him on the shoulder he turned and looked at me.

"My turn, I want you to lick my pussy NOW!"

It turned out that my new friend was submissive and that was thrill. He dropped to his knees and went to work on my pussy. Lapping up all my juice, he was good at what he did. I motioned for his friend to come closer to me as he got within reach I grabbed a hold of his cock and pulled him closer to me. Within seconds I was sucking his cock he was holding my head and pumping his cock into my mouth. I was overcome with lust. His moans were getting louder and I knew he was about to cum. As he started to cum, I pulled his cock out of my mouth and pointed it toward my pussy. Where it landed with a plop.

"Hey pussy boy, lick that up."

Without hesitation he was there licking it all up. It was so exquisite. But I need a cock inside of me and since his friend was spent and walked off, I took my new charge and pulled him up to me, and kissed him deep.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Oh yes mistress please may I?"

"Yes, but I want you to go slow. I'll tell you how much to put in."

"Yes mistress whatever you say."

Placing the head of his cock at my opening, I instructed him to push in just the head. He did and we both moaned. After all this time I was tight and from all that had been going on wet. I knew I wanted it all and but I made him wait. That was when I saw a man standing close by watching the action. His cock wasn't really long, it was average in length but it was thick as a baseball bat. I wanted to see it in my new lover's ass in the worst way.

"Have you ever had a cock in your ass?"

"No just fingers and a few small anal toys."

"You like anal play though right?"

"Yes."

"What if I said I want you to let a man fuck your ass? As your mistress you would have to allow it."

"Yes, I have to do whatever you say now. I'm you're toy to do with as you wish."

"Very good, you want to stick more of your cock inside of me."

"Yes please, your cunny is so tight and wet. I want to bury myself inside of you."

"Then do it. Fuck me with that big piece of meat."

He moved inside of me slowly at first and then I couldn't take it anymore. I began meeting his thrusts. It had been such a long time and to have a cock this big inside of me was just too good. Taking a chance I looked up to see that our voyeur had gotten a little closer. So I motioned for him to come closer.

"What do you want?" I ask in my sexiest voice.

"I want to fuck his ass it's so hot sticking out there."

"Lube him up and have at it, but you must go slow."

He nodded and walking away came back seconds later with a bottle of lube. Soon he was massaging it into my new lover's asshole. He was moaning, unaware of what was about to happen. Then he felt it. The head of a massive cock pushing inside of him. He tried to shake it off but I stopped him.

"Be a good little bitch or I'll have to punish you."

He held perfectly still and allowed the intruder to make his way inside. By now I was in a constant state of orgasm. It was just flowing from me freely. I watched as inch by inch this massive cock disappeared inside.

"How does it feel?" I ask my new lover.

"Hot, tight and it hurts."

That was the last word he said as the massive cock touched his prostate. His moan was loud.

"Oh you're such a good little slut aren't you? You like having that cock in your ass don't you."

"Oh yes mistress, it feels like nothing I've ever had before."

"Beg him to fuck you." Without hesitation he did just that.

"Oh please fuck me with your big cock. Fuck me hard."

The man behind him began pumping his cock harder and faster. His moans loud. He reached up and took a hold of his new lover's hair and pulled his head back. With each thrust he made into our new lover's ass a little more of the cock inside me went. Looking over I saw Carrie was alone and watching the action with her eyes wide.

I was into this new role of dominatrix.

"Get your cunt over here so I can have a taste."

"Yes mistress." She answered.

Soon she was covering my face and I was lapping up all the juice inside of her. We must have been putting on quite a show because a crowd was gathering around us. It wasn't long before I heard the latecomer say he was going to cum. Pushing Carrie to the side, I wanted to watch him fill that hot little ass.

"That's it fill my bitch with your cum."

That was all it took and he rammed his cock in one more time and filled him with his seed. Feeling bold I told Carrie to go around and clean up my new lover. A man whose name I still didn't know. She jumped down from where she was and went to work. My new lover moaning in delight.

"Now I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard and fast."

"Yes mistress!" he replied.

He started working his massive tool inside of me. I wanted it all and would settle for nothing less. I began working with him until he was buried deep inside of me. It was wonderful. I had never been so horny. With all that had gone on it didn't take my lover long before he began cumming. When he pulled out of me, I pushed his cock into Carries waiting mouth and she sucked him drug. The crowd that had gathered began to clap. I was far from done.

Carrie didn't know what she had done by starting this. Settling back, my new lover started to get dressed. I stopped him telling him he was mine now and he would leave with me. He looked a little shocked but didn't argue. I still had another week in England and I was far from done with this guy.