I Didn't Know I Wanted It Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First. Look around you. Does your dicklet look like any of the true cocks you see in this room?"

I looked around and noticed for the first time that Brad was also naked. My cock in its cage was about three centimeters long. The rest of the guys weren't even hard and must have been three or four times my size. Hell, they were bigger soft than I get hard. Then I saw Brad's. His must have been eight or nine inches soft.

"Why is Brad naked? He's just the bartender and master of ceremonies."

Brad spoke up. "Ladies, explain to this guy with the toddler dick why I'm naked."

Mary said, "For starters, Paul gave me the worst head I've ever had. Even worse than my first boyfriend."

"Carla showed us the nude pictures of him that Sarah shared," Laura said. "It has to be the tiniest dicklet any of us has ever seen. Except for Jenny, but she has a two-year-old boy."

Laura said, "Right. Why would any of us want to fuck that?"

Carla walked over to Brad and bounced his dick in the palm of her hand. "Brad is your replacement tonight because THIS is a cock. Sarah told us that you were surfing porn to learn how to be a better lover for her. The gentlemen here, especially Brad, will be doing demonstrations for you. But I doubt it will be any help considering your equipment. We don't want to be mean. So, you will be getting pussy-eating lessons from all of us women. Maybe by the end of the night, you won't be totally terrible."

Brad looked at me and said, "Paul, for the rest of this evening, you will address all of the women as Mistress and all the men as Sir. If anyone instructs you so, which I doubt, you will be allowed to add their name to Sir of Mistress."

At that moment, I realized for the first time that deep inside I wanted to be a humiliated cuckold. "I understand, Sir."

"Good. We will call you Cuck."

"I understand, Sir."

"If you promise to behave, we can release you from the restraints."

"Yes, Sir. I promise to behave. Please take the handcuffs and cage off me."

Sarah gave me a look of pity. "Paul dear, Brad was only talking about the handcuffs. You need to get used to the cock cage. You will be wearing it a lot from here on."

"But what if I have to pee?"

"You'll notice that there is an opening at the end," Carla said. "Of course, you will need to learn how to pee sitting down. It's easy; we girls do it all the time. With that tiny dicklet, you don't deserve to pee like a man."

Sarah said. "I don't think he has behaved well enough to lose the handcuffs. Can we get on with the party? I need to find out what it feels like to be properly fucked."

Carla said, "Okay gang, we have a new way to choose partners tonight. I have two decks of four cards each. The numbers are the same in both decks. Ladies draw from one and gents from the other. But before we do that, Sarah, since you are the guest of honor, you should choose your first stud. The rest of us will draw to find our matches."

Sarah looked at the men. "I already know that one of you has an amazing tongue. And I can clearly see that every one of you can give me at least twice the cock as my about to be cuckold husband. No offense to anyone except Paul of course, but, I'm reminded of that old sports saying, 'Go big or go home.' Brad, do you think you could fit that monster in me?"

Brad replied, "Sarah Darling, seeing what you're used to, it will be like losing your cherry. But, I will be gentle with you and give you all the pleasure you want. Shall we find a bedroom; or would you prefer to let your husband watch?"

"I still love my dickless husband. And his favorite porn series seemed to be 'Screw My Wife, Please,' so maybe we should act that out for him."

Brad said, "Cuck, do you have something to say to me?"

Sarah had pushed the perfect button of mine. "Yes, Sir. Sir, would you screw my wife, please?"

"That's the first thing you've said all night that's worth hearing. I'd be glad to. You do know that after she's had real cocks tonight, she'll never want your pathetic willie again?"

"Yes, Sir. I understand. Please give her the sex that she deserves and I am incapable of giving her."

"As you wish, Cuck."

With that, Brad took her hand and led her to the chaise lounge directly across from where I was still kneeling. The rest of the group had paired off and were around the room in various stages of sucking and fucking. But my attention was totally focused on Sarah and Brad.

Brad helped her recline on the chaise where I had a perfect view of her pussy. Then he gently lowered his head between her legs. It looked like he was just breathing on her pussy. "Sarah, you have the sweetest smelling pussy. I can't wait to taste it. May I kiss it?"

"Oh, yes please."

I could see his head moving around very slowly. I couldn't tell what he was doing, but Sarah obviously liked it. She was squirming, and she had both hands on Brad's head, holding him in place. Soon, she was crying out, "That is wonderful. I'm so close. Brad, please fuck me now. I can't wait for my first real cock."

"Your wish is my command." He slid up the chaise. On his way, he paused to suck each nipple in turn before engaging her in a deep, passionate kiss that must have lasted five minutes. I could see that the base of his cock was rubbing up and down her slit and its head reached nearly to her navel. He pulled back a little farther and pressed the head of his cock against her opening.

She broke the kiss. "Yes. Please go slow. It is so big." She reached down and spread her pussy lips to give him better access.

"Are you ready for a little more?"

"Please. Please. Make me a true hotwife and make my husband a true cuckold. Give it all to me, but please go slow."

Brad did just that. First, he pushed the head of his cock into the entrance of her pussy and paused. When she had adjusted to that, he pushed in another inch, the backed out. He continued pumping that inch in and out for several strokes then added another inch. Soon he had about five inches going in and out of her.

"Oh my God, Brad, no one has ever been that deep. You were right. I feel like I'm a virgin again getting fucked for the first time."

"There's more. Are you ready?"

"God, I hope so. I never knew sex could be like this. I want it all."

Brad very slowly pushed in. Just before his balls touched her ass, she screamed.

"Damn, damn, damn. I'm cumming."

Brad paused.

"Don't you dare stop! I need you to fuck me. Now really fuck me."

"If that's what you want." Brad helped her turn over, then entered her from the rear.

"Oh, that's good. Now fuck me hard."

Brad gave her one fast, hard, deep stroke and paused when he was almost out. He then continued with deep but gentle strokes interspersed with an occasional hard one. Sarah grunted at the bottom of each gentle stroke and screamed at the bottom of the hard ones. I looked at the clock on the mantle and realized that they had been fucking for fifteen minutes and Sarah already had several orgasms. I'd never been able to last even five. After another ten minutes and three more orgasms for Sarah, Brad switched over to all hard and fast strokes. Sarah screamed with every stroke. Brad grunted and his body tensed.

"I hope you're ready, Sarah. I'm cumming."

Oh, shit. I thought. He's not wearing a condom.

"I'm cumming too," Sarah yelled. "Cum in me. Give me your seed."

They screamed together in their shared orgasmic bliss. Sarah slid off her knees down onto her belly, and Brad supported himself on his elbows so as not to crush her. They stayed that way for several minutes. Finally, I noticed that the rest of the party were all standing around watching.

Carla said, "Let's give them a hand for that amazing fuck."

Everyone joined Carla in applauding Brad and my wife.

"Paul, we promise you some pussy tonight didn't we?" She continued.

"Yes. Can I get out of my cage now?"

Brad stood up and turned toward me. "First, you didn't address Carla as Mistress. Second, you obviously misunderstood. No, you do not get out of your chastity cage and for forgetting your place, you don't even get out of the handcuffs. Crawl over to your wife and ask her for permission to lick her cunt."

"But, it's full of cum. I can't do that." I remembered just in time, or I hoped so. "Sir."

"Ask her, Cuck. Cleaning her cunt after her lovers is one of your new duties."

I crawled, or more accurately, walked on my knees, to my wife. "Darling Mistress Wife, may I lick your pussy?"

"That would be nice, Cuck, except it is full of Brad's cum. I don't know if you're worthy. You need to ask him."

I should have known from all the porn I'd read that this was coming. It wasn't something that was in my plans, but it was too late to back out. "Sir, may this unworthy cuckold eat your cum from Mistress Sarah's pussy?'"

"Okay, Cuck. You did a lousy job with Mary's pussy. If I do let you, you'll need to do a better job. But since you asked so nicely, be gentle with Sarah and eat my cum. All of it."

"Thank you, Sir." I lowered my head and was assaulted by the smell of cum from my wife's pussy.

She pulled my head closer. "Lick it up. But like Brad said, be gentle. I'm a little bit sore from the stretching I got."

I started licking, and although it was a strange taste, it was not as repulsive as I had anticipated. Actually, the salty taste and bleachy smell were almost pleasant. As instructed, I licked gently, much like I would if I were savoring a tasty ice cream cone. Sarah seemed pleased, although not as energetically as she had been with Brad or with her earlier cunnilingus. I kept at it not wanting to be reprimanded for an incomplete job. I was very pleased when Sarah had what seemed to be a very small orgasm.

Still, I continued until Sarah stopped me. "Cuck, you can stop now. I don't want any more."

Brad inspected her pussy. "Well Cuck, it looks like you did an adequate job. There is probably still more very deep in there that may never come out, but overall it looks respectably clean. Sarah, what's your opinion? How did he do?"

"The cuck has a long way to go before he can match your skills or those of the guy who ate me before. With practice, he might get to be okay."

"With that less than ringing endorsement," Carla said, "I think the new cuck has qualified for more pussy eating practice. Ladies, does anyone else have a pussy full of cum for the cuck to practice on?"

Four hands went into the air, and I realized what my future would likely be.

12