I Didn't Like the Bitch

Story Info
Neighbor's married daughter was a bitch and a snob.
6.5k words
4.55
120k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevnmom
stevnmom
131 Followers

I moved into the house I live in about sixteen years ago. Having lived in a slightly populated and somewhat secluded part of the town, almost the county actually, it was a difficult adjustment for me. My wife didn't seem to mind the change in the least. It seems one has to do more yard work and shit when they live in a more populated area. Neighbors like things tidy.

That first summer in our new home wasn't so bad. The yard was small so it only took a short time to mow and work the little flower beds. The next two years were very much repeats of that first year. Three years and I hadn't spent enough time in the yard to meet any of my neighbors. That was about to change.

The two vacant lots next to my house went up for sale. While I was at work on a day in early spring my wife decided to buy them and add to our yard. All I could think about was all the extra yard work that was coming my way. She told me she wanted to plant some trees and put in a swimming pool. I saw my somewhat lazy summer evenings sipping cold ones on the porch leaving my life. More grass, a pool to take care of, bigger flower beds, and on and on it would grow.

I guess the only positive at that time was the fact that my wife was gone to work by the time I would get home from my job. I could sip beer, work on the yard, sit on my ass and really not have to kill myself. I was about to turn forty years old in two more years and one job was enough for me.

I had kept myself in pretty good shape over the years by participating in some very competitive Men's Softball leagues. The heat of summer usually wasn't much of a bother because of playing softball or baseball every summer for as long as I can remember. It was just the thought of it being actual work that tore me up inside.

I finally saw one of my neighbors and she turned out to be a sixty-five plus year old widow. She called me over to the fence and thanked me for buying the vacant lots. It seems that she had been paying someone to take care of property that wasn't even hers because it would become such an eyesore. It was a bit of a bummer meeting her simply because she was elderly. I had hoped at least my neighbor was a little younger and perhaps we may have had something in common, or maybe be able to drink a beer with on occasion.

While going about my yard work one hot evening she had a visitor. I recognized the woman from my much earlier years when I was still in High School. She had been the head majorette with the band. I remembered the little hot pants they had to wear with the knee high boots. It got my curiosity up so I dug through my old yearbooks and confirmed her identity. Yep, it was her, her name was Debbie and as far as I could recall she was the school snob. She was about five years older than me so I assumed she was probably about forty-three now.

I didn't like any of the upper classmen in school because they were rather unkind to the under classmen. I did like looking at the senior girls though. I remembered her very well just due to her wearing her little uniform and the fact she had great legs. I guess my dislike for her basically was because I would speak to her,, "HI Debbie." I would say, and then she would laugh at me with her snob friends. Some of the senior girls were nice enough to at least say "Hi." back to me. I always tried to say "Hi." to as many people as I would pass in the halls.

I started remembering those days when she would snub me or laugh at me and it would get me thinking "I wonder if that little bitch has changed over the years?" I wanted to learn more about her life since High School. What kind of job, what kind of life, what kind of guy did she decide on?

I found out that she inherited a little money when her Dad died, enough to not worry about doing without. She did get a decent job, nine to five type of shit somewhere in town. And she married the biggest nerd that the opposing rival school had. You know the type, horn rim glasses with the frame taped together, hair neatly parted the same way his whole life. Pocket protector full of ink pens. Very smart, but just plain goofy looking and acting by most masculine standards. "I guess he's the kind of guy that is willing to take a bunch of shit from his old lady as long as she's willing to dish it out." I thought. They would come by her mothers house together once in a while and I would sit on the porch and watch and listen while they did her mom's yard work. "You trim and mow, I'll tend to the flowers." I heard her say almost as if giving an order. Believe it or not his response was "Yes dear." I mean, this guy was wearing Bermuda shorts, white sneakers with black socks, and a button up dress shirt.

Debbie would dress a little more up to date, denim shorts, t-shirt, sneakers with little white socks. She still was about the same size she was in school. No children, and knowing her personality and the kind of guy she married it didn't surprise me. I figured she didn't want the troubles of raising a child, or the impending bodily changes.

I would think of them having sex, him always on top, minimal foreplay, and never any kind of kinky shit like normal couples experiment with. Well, at least some of the kinky shit my wife and I would try. I could tell I still didn't like her and I hadn't even talked to her.

That was when it became evident that I would try to bring her out of that tight little self centered shell she had been in all her life. I started doing my yard work in spandex shorts that showed my seven inch cock bulge rather clearly. I didn't care that her husband came to help do her mothers yard work. I was going to let her think that was my normal attire when in my yard sweating my ass off. If hubby was with her I would keep my distance from the closest part of my yard to him and stay in positions where too much was not seen by him. I would watch her through one corner of my eye and him through the other.

I started to notice her looking in my direction a little at times. "That's right bitch, look at my cock bulge." I would say under my breath. She would go into the little tool shed and I thought I could see her at times looking at me through the little window. I would position myself facing that window, stand and wipe the sweat from my brow and openly adjust my cock. I would go into my house and get a beer, take my shirt off and go back and sit on my porch until I finished my beer. I would sip beer and watch them work in the yard until they finished and would leave.

This went on for a couple of weeks until it really got hot out. I started to feel really happy that we got the pool. While relaxing in the pool some evenings when I had nothing to do, no yard work, no ball game, just me the pool and some cold beer, I noticed she stopped by her mothers house every couple of days. I guess she was just checking up on her elderly mother. The thought of her being there without her husband opened a whole new world of opportunities to me.

I bought a pair of white spandex shorts, a little smaller than my size thinking they would show me off better. I wore them in the pool one day and was very pleasantly surprised when I got out of the water. It seems the water had caused the material to become see through. I really hoped that bitch stopped by this evening.

About an hour after I got in the pool in my new shorts, she pulled up at the rear of her mothers house. She still had her work clothes on so I figured she was only going to stay a few minutes which I noticed she sometimes does. Having a few beers in me and feeling a little more open than normal I climbed out of the water and walked to the garden hose. Facing in the direction of her back door I started hosing the pool water off of myself, making sure to keep the shorts nice and wet and revealing.

"Damn bitch, come on out. I got something to show you." I said out loud to myself. The water was pretty fucking cold. "Fuck this." I said and went back into the warmer pool. I climbed my ass back up on my floating chair, opened another beer and started bitching under my breath, "Fucking bitch, stay the fuck in there." I said aloud. "Prude bitch don't want to see because she's afraid of a big cock I bet." I added. When I tipped my beer to get the last drink I saw her standing in the upstairs window, maybe watching me. I have an eight foot fence around my pool, but that window offered a pretty good view.

I went inside to get another couple of beers from the fridge, glad my wife was working because of what I was about to do next. I took my shorts off and wrapped myself with a towel. I grabbed my beers and before heading back out to the pool I snuck a peak through my window. "Yep, she's still there." I said with a sinister voice. "She's going to get a fucking eyeful now." I said as I headed out the door also grabbing a pair of loose shorts that I could slip on quickly in case an unwanted set of eyes showed up.

I walked up to the upper level of my deck and sat my beer down. I opened one and took a large gulp. "More bravery in a can." I chuckled. I scanned ground level, careful not to look up at the window and when I was certain no one was looking I slowly untied my towel and let it drop. I did the manly thing and scratched my balls and climbed down into the water. I managed to get back up on the floating chair and work my way over to where I could reach my beer. That was a bit of a struggle in my now fairly drunken state. I made damn sure I was facing that window. Somewhat relieved and saddened at the same time when I noticed that my cock was beneath the water.

"Damn," I said. "She can't get a clear view if she's still looking." the beer I was working on was down to the last drink so I turned it up high and at that time I could tell she was still there. "So, the tight ass bitch must like what she sees." I said in a mumble. My cock started to get hard and it wasn't long it looked like the periscope of a submarine sticking out above the surface of the water. I guess it's a natural reaction for a man with a hard on to stroke it a little, and under the circumstances I felt it necessary to do just that.

I sure am glad my pool fence is lattice and covered with vines. Passing cars were too low to see anyway, but it was a nice cover from the occasional walker. "I wish I could watch that bitch while she was watching the show I was putting on." I kept saying. I also hoped she wouldn't go "prude bitch" on me and call the cops. Not wanting to cum in my pool and certainly not wanting to get found out by her that I knew she was watching I decided to casually call it quits and wait for the next opportunity.

Well, hotter than hell a few days later, grass too tall, wife working, all alone. I noticed my neighbors grass was also a little tall. "I wonder if Debbie is going to do the yard for her mother today?" I asked myself as I went into the house to relax for about a half hour before beginning my yard work. I drank three miller lights while resting and actually had a decent buzz started. "At least it's Friday," I said, "so no need to rush to finish, I can always finish in the morning before it gets too hot." I added.

I decided lose shorts, no underwear, and a loose white tee shirt was the best option for the hot evening. So dressed I got my little cooler and put a six-pack in it and headed out to the task of mowing the yard. "Damn it's hot." I complained while looking at the inviting swimming pool. "Maybe I'll just speed through the mowing and hit the pool." I told myself. No sooner than I got the mower out Debbie pulled up next door. When she got out of her car I was truly shocked. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her outfit. "Fuck me!" I said half out loud.

She was wearing a tight little halter, white and tight. That really reminded me of my younger days when halters were the summer attire for girls, well, before tanning beds became the rage. She also was wearing some rather snug looking white shorts that were not very long by prude standards. They were only a few inches below her crotch.(I still have trouble when that image enters my thoughts.) "Wow," I mumbled, "She must use a tanning bed a lot." I thought. Her tan really made the white clothes stand out. Oh yes, she also had on dark sunglasses, a white visor style cap on her head and little white sneakers with no socks. Overall a pretty hot picture. I was wondering if she tanned nude, does she wear a bikini and have nice white tan lines, or does she lay out in the sun like girls did seemingly years back. I was getting a hard-on.

I pulled the starter rope a couple of times with thoughts of Debbie and that outfit racing through my head. "What the hell," I said out a little too loudly, "Why won't your sorry ass start?" I asked as if expecting an answer. I did get an answer and was quite shocked when I heard it.

"Does it have gas in it?" I heard from behind.

I turned in disbelief and said kind of stammering "Uh,, ,o,, yes, well at least it had gas in it when I put it away."

"Well,?" she asked sarcastically.

I twisted the gas lid and grudgingly looked in and spoke in her direction, "Plenty to do this yard!" I grunted. She giggled and walked into her mothers tool shed.

"Bitch!" I said lowly as I pushed the mower back to it's hiding place. I went to my chair on the deck, popped a beer open and sucked it down. I was facing the general direction of that shed waiting for her to re-appear. "I'll just fix the damn mower tonight in the shed and mow tomorrow." I assured myself and wondering just what may be wrong with it. I drank two beers before she came out of the shed. I couldn't help but stare at her as she walked across the little yard and into the house "Fuck she's hot." I said while opening yet another cold one from the cooler.

"Jimmy's away for the weekend." I heard her half yell back towards the house after exiting the rear of the house. "I'll do a little today and come back and finish tomorrow evening." I also heard her say back to her mother. About a minute or two later a car pulled in behind the house and tooted the horn.

"You and Carol going somewhere tonight?" I could hear her ask.

The lady in the car asked loudly, "Didn't she tell you her brother was ill and she was going to spend the weekend at his house?"

"Yes I did tell her, she knew I was going out of town." Debbie's mother yelled back as she was approaching Carols car.

"Good information to learn." I said while taking a swallow. I got up and went into the house. "Fun time!" I said as I got inside. I stripped off my shorts and replaced them with my white spandex pair and a towel. I watched from the window to see just what she was going to be working on. She appeared on the inside of one of the downstairs windows. She sprayed some cleaner on the glass and started wiping. "Windows, she's going to wash windows." I said half excited. I waited until she had finished a couple of windows before heading back out. I didn't want to seem too eager. My dick wasn't worried about appearance though, it was bulging big time. I capped off my cooler and out I went.

I only hesitated a little before climbing into the cool water of the pool. Hopefully she will get the upstairs windows shortly. The slight glimpses I could get of her through the fence weren't hurting anything. When I would see her wipe the sweat from her head arms and neck My dick would almost ask to be let out. I wasn't quite that drunk yet.

She came outside after a very short while inside, glistening with sweat. Fanning her face with one of those little hand fan things like you see the Chinese use and seemingly swearing at the heat I could make out her saying, "Too damn hot for that shit today."

SHE CUSSED, I was almost in shock, the prude actually cussed. That made her seem almost,,, human. She walked across the yard and out of sight. I decided I had enough of the pool and went to my favorite place,,,, ,my porch chair. Soaking wet with beer in hand I sat down. My cock was clearly visible inside the wet shorts. "OK bitch, where you at?" I asked to myself.

She came into view seconds later with a rolled up garden hose in her hands. She bent over with her ass pointed in my direction and hooked the hose to the outside hose bib. "I would love to just walk over and slam my cock in you and make you fucking beg for more and more. " I said in a very low growl.

She turned the water on and started watering some flowers. On occasion she would spray the water straight into the air and let it rain down on her. I could almost feel the relief with her that I am sure she was feeling when the cool water hit her bare skin. Watching this happen was so sensual that I considered going inside and watching her through the window so I could beat the hell out of my now throbbing dick. She let the water spray into the air above herself again and this time she just allowed it to keep raining down on her. Damn she was getting soaked.

I know my mouth was gaped open in awe when she turned to water the flowers on the side of the yard facing me because I bit my lip when I saw how wet she was. Now fully facing in my direction with the evening sun shining on her I could see that she was wet enough to make her nipples nicely visible through her halter. I licked my lips openly and barely stopped my hand from grabbing my cock. I saw her lips slightly turn in a slightly sinister little smile. She looked to the sky and sprayed the water upward again. This time she just allowed it to totally soak her clothes yielding them almost completely transparent. I didn't think I could take any more, but I firmly held my ground.

All I could think was that the prude bitch was teasing me, torturing me, making me horny as hell and then was going to laugh and walk away. With that thought in my mind I decided to not let her win. I stood up facing her, rubbed my bulge openly and walked toward the pool. I only stepped in long enough to soak my shorts and stepped back out. My cock was so clearly visible I think it kind of caught her off guard. I heard a gasp and she dropped the hose. The water was spraying every where and she was jumping about trying to dodge the thrashing nozzle. I laughed out loud and then noticed she was laughing while jumping about, little squeals coming from her almost every time the cold spray hit her.

I bravely grabbed up my towel and walked over to the joining fence and held it out to her in a sarcastic manner. She was really soaked. Her nipples were poking out, her tight white shorts were semi-transparent and I could clearly see the outline of her black bikini panties. I said loudly "Need a hand?"

"Yes damn it," she replied, "I can't shut the water off because the hose is thrashing so hard."

I couldn't pass this up so I casually walked around to the gate and stepped into the back yard where all the commotion was. Still chuckling and hard cocked I looked at her still getting hit by the hose. "Cold as shit straight from the tap isn't it." I said with a chuckle.

"The cold doesn't bother me as much as the damn nozzle hitting my legs." she answered.

"Those pretty little legs are getting the shit beat out of them aren't they." I stated.

"Yes, so would you please turn the water off over there?" She finally asked nicely.

"Sure," I said, "since you asked so nicely." and I turned the water off. My dick was ready to burst looking at her well shaped and soaking wet body.

I offered her the towel again, in a much nicer way this time and said, "Here, you're soaked." I thought briefly and added, "But you look much cooler on this hot evening, if you know what I mean." She looked at my cock and I admired her body. She grabbed the towel from my hand and started to dry her face and hair. That's all she dried. She said, "You're right, it is to hot to dry off completely." She offered the towel back to me.

"Weren't you the head majorette in high school?" I asked trying to start a real conversation.

stevnmom
stevnmom
131 Followers
12