I Didn't Think She Had It In Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But who's going to protect you from him?" Bob chimed in. We all chuckled a bit at that. At about that time our waitress walked up and we ordered our lunch. During our lunch chat I learned that my fiancée wanted to make it an all day affair and not just an hour in a bright room. I wasn't quite sure what she meant by "all day" until I returned from the men's room to discover my fiancée and Bob down on the dock talking to a fellow next to a boat. Bob noticed me and called me down. I paid the tab and quickly joined them.

In order to make this tale a little shorter I was told to bring the boat over to the next dock about 300 yards away. Bob had to run to his car for a minute and my fiancée had to use the facilities. They advised that they would meet me on the next dock. They further advised that I should pull the boat up to the end of the dock and tie up parallel to the end. What the hell, the day couldn't get any stranger so I complied with their wishes.

I pulled up at the end of the dock and tied up. Bob was there waiting for me. I asked where my fiancée was and Bob said she'd be right there. Meanwhile Bob pulled a camera out of his bag and proceeded to attach a rather larger telephoto lens. "What are you trying to take a picture of Bob, Mars?" I asked. Bob just laughed and told me to watch for my girl. Before too long I saw her at the top of the dock. It was about 3:00 in the afternoon and the dock wasn't too busy but a couple of people were around. My girlfriend still had on the same long white dress on this time it was completely unbuttoned. I did notice that she had put a top on to match the bathing suit bottom so she wasn't naked as far as the locals could tell. As she sauntered down to the boat the dress flapping lightly in the breeze I could hear Bob's camera clicking shot after shot after shot. My fiancée did stop about 100 feet away and squatted.

Rising on her toes she spread her legs out at 45-degree angles. I sure wish I could have been closer. That's when Bob handed me a pair of binoculars. "You may not have the telephoto lens but this should help" he said. Sure enough, once I got them focused, I could see great! The small triangular bathing suit bottom on my soon to be was plainly visible as was the naked skin on either side of the inside of her legs. The cloth was stretched really tight and I could see that she was wet. The wetness of her pussy only made the fabric easier to see through. She paused a bit, placed one knee on the dock while keeping the other lifted and after looking around to see who was around reached down and stroked herself very softly. She then placed her index finger underneath the fabric and lifted it to one side. It was a bit of a struggle cause it was so tight but she managed to expose her slick pussy quite well. She continued to slowly stroke herself and got wetter and wetter. Just when I thought the juice would fall to the dock she inserted her finger in her cunt about knuckle deep. Slowly drawing it in and out. She finally pulled her finger out and moved up to the clit. She placed her clit in between her thumb and forefinger and rolled it in a ball. I guess about this time she realized where she was and abruptly stopped and looked around guiltily. Pulled her bathing suit back over her pussy. Stood up and walked on down to the boat. "Good show?" she asked. Both Bob and I just nodded our heads and licked our lips.

The boat wasn't large, about 20 feet. One cabin forward and a bit of a flying bridge. If we were in rough water it wouldn't have been the most stable but on the lake it was just fine. Bob had rented this boat a bit in the past so he knew it quite well. My fiancée, Ill call her Cathy, went below to change into something dryer. Bob proceeded to place a few cameras around the boat within hands reach. He secured them all with straps of some kind so we wouldn't have to worry about them going overboard when they were not being used. I pulled us away from the dock and Bob pointed towards the far end of the lake. This particular lake was fed by a river at the end we were moving towards. It was Monday afternoon and not a lot of people were out. We pretty much had the lake to ourselves. Cathy and I were off for the week so no worries about work for a few days.

Cathy came back up on deck. "I want to get a little sun and relax a little bit guys" she said. The suit that she had on now wasn't much bigger than the one she had on before. It was beige this time. Still fit rather well. The boats bow had seating so the only place that Cathy could lay down and get some sun was on top of the cover shading the flying bridge. There was a ladder from the deck to the top so she could climb up quite easily. Bob and I must have had the same idea as we both reached for a camera at the same time. Bob deferred and took the wheel from me. I grabbed a camera close by and asked Cathy to wait a second. She obliged and when I was ready she started climbing the ladder. The ladder rungs were a little further apart than normal so she had to really lift her legs to reach each one. I positioned myself at the base of the ladder, squatted down low and watched as Cathy started up. She paused about halfway with one leg straightened out on a lower rung and another lifted a couple up.

Nice shot. She paused as she knew what I wanted. The fabric of the new suit was stretched tight against her shaved pussy. The pressure the position she was in placed against the bathing suit bottom was very very tight. So tight in fact that it easily road into the crack of her pussy and spread to either side so that it slipped in between her lips and settled in the crack. I took a few shots and watched her climb on up. "OK Dave, break time." Let me get a little rest OK?" she said with a laugh. I reluctantly let her go and joined Bob on deck. "Quite a women you've got their Dave" Bob mentioned. "No joke" I replied. Bob and I relaxed a bit as the boat continued up the lake to the river at the other end. The lake was very large, about 2 miles wide and 6 long so the trip was taking us a while.

Bob had the boat throttled back so we were just cruising along at a slow speed. I wanted to check on Cathy so I climbed the ladder about halfway and stuck my head over the edge of the canopy. Cathy was apparently fast asleep, as she didn't stir when I touched her leg. She was on her back and oiled up pretty good. Cathy never did burn in the sun, just tanned deeper so I wasn't worried about sunburn. It was kinda tough though looking at the view when I popped my head over the edge. Pussy staring me right in the face. I couldn't help myself so I called to her softly. She didn't answer and was getting a bit worried. "She had quite a few beers Dave" Bob called out. Well, maybe she was passed out. Not to miss an opportunity I called to Bob. "Why don't you take the boat over to that shady edge of the lake and anchor for a bit? I've got an idea." Bob did as requested and after we had stopped the boat and anchored he turned around and said, "OK, what's next."

"Bob, I think that I want to play with Cathy a bit. You game for a few pictures?" I asked. Bob picked up a camera, pulled a cooler over so he could stand on it and said, "Go ahead, I'm ready." I started back up the ladder and got comfortable. I reached out and started rubbing Cathy's toes and feet. She stirred a bit, smiled and let a small growl out of her throat. Well, looks like she's game. I started by spreading her legs a little bit more so Bob could get a clear shot. I glanced back at Bob to see if he was getting all this and he gave me a thumbs-up.

Cathy was laying still. I know she was awake as she had a smile on her face. Either that or she was dreaming. Either way I was going to give her a good time. Just as I was about to place my hands back onto the insides of her legs Bob tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and he handed me a small long box. "Cathy told me to give this to you sometime today so I thought this would be an appropriate time" he added. I took the box, opened it up and discovered a nice fresh vibrator. It was a soft one and fairly large. I turned around to Bob with a grin and said "OK, where's the batteries?." There already installed from what Cathy told me. I did a quick test and sure enough we had power! I turned it on low and started on her feet.

She always did like that. Giving her a really good foot massage just made her squirm a bit. I finished off both feet and decided to go a little deeper. I started on the inside of her right leg. Moving slowly I slid on up her leg to her knee and paused just a bit. Moving upwards again I maneuvered just around her inner thighs, both sides being careful not to touch her pussy just yet. I continued around her pussy lips, which were showing just a bit on the outer edges of the bikini bottoms. Cathy moaned and spread her legs a bit more. She reached down and tugged her suit a little lower just loosen it. I took this as my cue and ran the vibrator in just under the edge and moved it up and down the length of her snatch. First one side then another.

Removing the vibrator from her pussy I looked back to check on Bob. He was just grinning and snapping away. I don't know how much film he had but being a pro and from the size of the bag I figured he had enough for the day. I reached up and pulled Cathy's bottoms up tight against her pussy again and placed the tip of the vibrator up against where I could see the top of her slit through the bathing suit. I turned it up on medium to add a little intensity. Cathy went nuts! Arched her back and drove her pussy against the tip of the tool. I left it there for a moment until I noticed a wet patch growing in between her legs.

I placed the vibrator down, reached up and grasped her bikini bottoms with both hands and slowly pulled them towards her ankles and off of her feet. Now she was ready for a good mechanical screwing. Cathy lifted her legs and placed her knees closer to her butt. Knees spread out her pussy lips opened and glistened. I picked the vibrator back up and gently touch her clit. Again moving very carefully I slid the tip of the vibrator up and down her exposed slit pausing momentarily on her clit with each upstroke. Now, with each up and down slide I buried the tip of the vibrator deeper and deeper in her slit. Finally to the point that I inserted it into her exposed hole about an inch deep.

Cathy moaned again and whispered, "Take your dick out and come here." I dropped my shorts and moved up to ram my dick in her gapping hole. "No" she said, "come up further." I moved up so that my dick was within licking distance of her tongue. "Give the vibrator to Bob" she told me. "I want to lick you while Bob finishes me off." Bob climbed up the ladder and took the vibrator from me.

"Be easy Bob" she asked. Cathy flicked the tip of my dick with her tongue and continued by rolling her tongue around my dicks head. I could tell that Bob was doing OK as Cathy just writhed a bit. Cathy continued to lick my pecker. She grabbed the base of my dick in one hand and ran the tip of her tongue from the base to the tip. She continued wrapping her tongue around my dick and Bob thrust the vibrator deeper into her cunt. "Hold it in me Bob" she asked, and sucked my whole pecker into her mouth. She grasped my pecker around the base with her hand and proceeded to jerk me off while sucking my pecker at the same time. I couldn't hold back now and gushed into her mouth with the force of a fire hose. She wiped her mouth off with her towel and asked Bo to hand her the vibrator. "Now, you two just move back and watch how its done" she said.

Bob and I just sat there in amazement as Cathy screwed herself with the vibrator set on high. Just when we thought she was finished she set the vibrator down and slide her fingers down to her dripping pussy. Cathy slid two fingers in and finger screwed herself for a minute then grabbed her clit in between her fingers and masturbated herself stupid. She finally shuddered and dropped back to the canopy top. "I need a nap she said and proceeded to get up slowly. "Bob looks a little hurt" Cathy commented. "Id better do something about that. She continued, "You can't screw me Bob, and I wont suck your dick but I don't have a problem jerking you off. Let me rest a bit and we'll see what we can do when I wake up. Bob looked both grateful and hurt. I knew that he had one major case of blue-balls at this point but he nodded his head. Cathy looked over at me and said "not to worry, Ill make it up to you later"

Cathy went on into the forward cabin and laid down. Bob and I brought up the anchor and started back towards the mouth of the river. Bob looked over at me "Damn, She's good!" he said. "I would love a hand job but don't want to lose you as a friend" he finished. "Don't worry Bob, from what she's given me today so far the least I can do is let her give you a hand job" I finished. Bob looked at me and smiled. We reached the mouth of the river and Bob pulled the boat on up and into an inlet he know about.

We tied the boat to a tree and settled in for a bit of a wait for Cathy to wake up. After about a half hour Cathy called to Bob "come on down Bob, I've got something for you. Dave, you stay up on deck but you can watch through the port hole if you want." I looked at Bob, shrugged and went around to the side. Bob went on down. I positioned myself next to the porthole and watched as Bob walked down into the cabin. Cathy was sitting on the bed with a bottle of oil in one hand. I could hear what they were saying but Bob took of his shorts and shirt and laid down on the bed next to Cathy. Cathy took the oil bottle and unloaded a bit onto Bob pecker. Damn good thing I was bigger than him or I woulda been Really jealous!

Cathy slipped her thumb and forefinger around the base of Bobs cock and squeezed. Drawing her fingers up she continued to the tip of his dick. She took one of her free fingers and slides it up under Bob's ass. Bob jumped so apparently Cathy had slipped the finger up under his balls. Cathy continued stroking Bob's dick. Occasionally rubbing the tip of his pecker. I guess Bob just couldn't help himself. One of his hands dropped to her thigh. Cathy flinched but didn't move. She continued stroking his pecker while Bob lazily tickled her clit through her bikini bottoms.

Cathy looked up at me, smiled and blew me a kiss. She reached for Bob hand, sat it to the side and stood up. Bob looked puzzled but Cathy reached down and untied one of the strings holding her suit bottom on. She shifted slightly and the bottoms dropped to the floor. Cathy sat back down next to Bob with one foot on the floor of the cabin and the other leg laying flat on the bed. She then reached for Bobs had and placed it back on her thigh. Bob wasted no time and reached back between her legs. I couldn't see from this angle as they were just below me so I went around to the porthole on the other side. Much better view!

During my quick shift to the other side Bob had gotten bolder and and reached up under Cathy and inserted a finger in her pussy with his thumb on her clit. He was rotating his thumb slowly and I could tell that Cathy was enjoying it. She still had her hand on his dick and was stroking with a nice rhythm. She had her back arched and her perfect tits were raised to the ceiling, nipples as hard as rocks. Bob and Cathy came at the same time. Cum spurted to the ceiling and Cathy shuddered as the orgasm hit her hard. How she can keep going like this Ill never know...or will I?.

Cathy got up, picked up a rag, through it at Bob and said "Not bad for an amateur eh?" Bob just smiled, picked up his shorts and top, dressed and walked back up on deck. He looked at me and grinned. "Thanks" was all he could get out. Cathy walked back out and sat down at the wheel of the boat. "Paid in full Bob" she asked? "Oh yes" Bob replied. We still had a few hours of daylight left so we all sat, had another beer and decided what to accomplish next. I really couldn't imagine what could possibly be on the menu now. I figured that Cathy had had enough and would want to head on home. Much to my surprise she blurted out "I don't know what I want to do next but I really enjoyed pulling on Bobs pecker while he fingered me and you were watching! I want to do that again!"

Well, Bob and I were not going to argue so we gave it a bit of thought. "How bout if Bob comes on my tits" Cathy added. "OK" said Bob, "but your going to have to give me a little bit."

"Oh pooh" Cathy exclaimed. "I could come on your tits" I chimed in. "OK" Cathy blurted out, "but Bob gets to come later!."

"You know Dave" she continued, "I wouldn't mind watching you come on somebody else's tits. But they can't stick your dick in their pussy!." She stopped and paused for a minute. "Say, Pam did say that she thought about asking you to join her when Bob took her pictures. She's always had the hots for you and she is a bit risqué. Bob, hand me your cell phone please" Bob handed over the cell phone and Cathy walked to the bow of the boat. Bob and I just looked at each other and shrugged. We could hear Cathy talking and then giggling. She walked back over to Bob and I and said "Pams on her way down. I gave her directions and she should be at your place in about two hours Bob." Looks like it was time to head on back. Cathy was pretty pleased with herself and sat in the back of the boat stark naked all the way back to the dock. It wasn't until we tied up that she stood, stretched to let us get a good full view and headed into the cabin to put some clothes on.

In the car on the way back Cathy turned to me and said, "that was fun! I'm enjoying showing off my body today. I hope you don't mind me playing with Bob's dick. It's the least I can do for his hospitality. Take your time on the way home." I really had thought she'd put come clothes on but all she did was put the long white dress back on. She proceeded to unbutton it all the way down. Absolutely nothing on underneath. "Toss me that towel in the back please" she asked. I did and she placed the towel under her butt. Cathy spread her legs and proceeded to lazily finger herself all the way home. As she got out of the car she let the dress fall off of her shoulders. She tossed it at me and walked into the house naked as could be. Bob just stood there with his jaw on the ground. When we walked in Cathy was laid back on the couch riding the vibrator. She looked up at the both of us and said "Pams bringing us some better toys." Bob just shook his head and brought the camera up to focus.

We both just sat there while my fiancée got herself off yet again. She cleaned up and actually got dressed this time. Bob took his rolls of film into the darkroom and developed everything we had taken thus far. I had joined him and boy, what we had so far was really good! Bob put the hard copy photos up to dry and we both walked out into the living room. Cathy was sitting on the sofa staring out the window. "Cathy," Bob said. "Go out to my car and get my laptop would you please.?" Cathy jumped up from the sofa and went and got the laptop. In the meantime Bob pulled a camera from his bag and pulled a small flash disc from it.

"Man Bob, I didn't know you had a digital camera" I told him. "I bought it to see instant results from some of my shoots" he said. "I took quite a few with this one today as well and I thought that Id let Cathy review them while I fixed dinner." Bob loaded the flash disc into the laptop and showed Cathy how to access the photos. Cathy just sat on the couch and studied the photos intensely. About that time we hear a car pull up outside. It was Pam. Cathy sat the laptop down and bolted out the door. She led Pam around the side to the chairs at the lake and came back in for the laptop. After a few minutes we heard the girls laughing. I looked out the window and they were intently looking at the laptop screen.