I Didn't Think She Had It In Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow Cathy, I didn't know you had it in you" said Pam. "I didn't either, but once I got going it was really fun. Made me really horny as you can see" replied Cathy. "Dave's been great but I think he's in shock Cathy continued. Of course Bobs a bit in shock as well. I really did enjoy giving Bob a hand-job but that was only because I knew that Dave was watching" Cathy continued. " Well, I'm ready for tonight" said Pam. She continued "are you sure you don't mind me helping Dave get off a bit?"

"Not at all" replied Cathy "I want to watch."

"You can't take him in you though" Cathy advised. "That peckers mine" she finished. "No problem Cathy, Ill just take care of Bob later" Pam said.

Bob told me to call the girls in for dinner so I shouted out the door to them. They came walking up the path and paused at the door. Pam just looked at me and smiled. As she walked by she grabbed my pecker in my shorts and gently squeezed. "More of that later" she whispered.

We all sat down to dinner. Bob had really outdone himself with the chicken. Very light meal not too filling. After all, we didn't want anyone going to sleep no did we. After dinner the girls volunteered to do the dishes. Bob and I felt guilty but we grabbed a drink and headed down to the lake. Sitting in the chairs and watching the sun go down was rather relaxing. We let the time slip by and all of a sudden wondered what the girls were up to.

It had gotten awfully quiet in the house so we snuck up and peeked through the window. Pam and Cathy were sitting on the couch side by side with a box on the table in front of them. We couldn't really see or hear what they were up to so we snuck around to the window behind the sofa. The window was open; the old house wasn't air-conditioned and saw that the girls were taking a look at the toys that Pam had brought. Cathy was holding a small plastic object that looked kinda like a butterfly. It was attached to a small cylinder with a long wire. Pam spoke up "you take this end," she pointing at the butterfly like thing, "and nestle it up against your clit. Strap it on with these bands and turn it on. Good thing it has a really good variable control or you'll go through the ceiling!," Cathy hefted her short skirt a bit and placed it up against her pussy.

"Like this?" she asked. Pam just grinned and turned a knob on the attached cylinder. "ohhh, that's feels good" Cathy replied. "Put it down girl or you'll never get off the couch." Pam told her. Cathy reluctantly replaced the item in the box and picked up another. This one looked like a regular vibrator but had loose ridges between the base and tip. "What's this one?" asked Cathy. Pam reached over and took it from her. Reached sown to the base and turned a switch. The head of the vibrator extended about 3 inches and retracted back on itself. It did this rather slowly until Pam turned the knob up a bit.

"Wow!" exclaimed Cathy, you can screw yourself with this one!. Pam just smiled and told Cathy to wait on the sofa for a minute. Pam walked out to her car and returned carrying a box about 2 feet long by 1 foot wide by 2 feet tall. "Wait till you see this Cathy" Pam said. Pam leaned over the box and lifted out what looked like a half cylinder covered with neoprene. On top was a hole about 3 inches in diameter. She sat it on the floor and walked over to plug in the cord that was attached to the base. Cathy had a look of pure puzzlement on her face until Pam sat down and touched a switch attached to the device with another cord. Out of the hole on top of the box came a dildo! It came out about 8 inches and went back in the hole again.

"This one you ride" explained Pam. Cathy about fainted. "I want to try that one now" exclaimed Cathy. "Not so fast" said Pam. "There's a trick to it. It gives a bit so you can move forward and backward on it but it takes a little practice. "Hmmmm" went Cathy. "Can you show me how?. "Lets get rid of the guys for a little while and I'll show you" Pam responded. At this point Bob and I figured that we had better be at the lake where they expected us. Pam walked out and called to us. "We're getting low on beer guys. How about running out and restocking?" Bob and I disgruntedly agreed and walked towards the car. Bob elbowed me and told me to come to the trunk of his car. He opened it up and low and behold, a case of beer. Not to be outfoxed we climbed back into the car and drove off.

About a quarter mile down the road Bob pulled over and stopped the car. "How quick do you think we can walk back to the cabin Dave" he asked. He was talking to air as I was already about 20 yards back down the road. Bob hurried to catch up with me and walking, well, running, side be side we returned to the house. We crept up very quietly and sighed when we heard music from the living room. Pam and Cathy had turned on the stereo. Couldn't have masked our footsteps any better with anything else. It was pitch dark by now with nothing but the starlight outside.

Bob and I crept up to the window and looked in. Pam had taken her jeans and panties off and unbuttoned her shirt. She was bent over the device with a jar of something and was lubricating the shaft. Cathy was sitting and staring intently at her and the machine. When Pam was finished she straddled the device and carefully brought the shaft about 2 inches out.

Then she lowered her pussy onto the top of it. Carefully sitting down we noticed that she hadn't stuck the shaft in her hole but had placed the shaft up against her clit. Cathy got off the sofa and sat on the floor with her legs crossed right in front of Pam and the machine. "Ready?" Pam asked. "Go for it" Cathy replied. Pam reached down and switched the unit on. The shaft started moving up and down very slowly and right up against Pam's clit. I sure wish that Bob and I could have seen better but the view was pretty good. Pam flinched and exclaimed, "I think I need to shave again, its better when you're really slick."

"Like I am?" said Cathy. "Absolutely" replied Pam. "Say, to get the boys back in the mood again what say I let them shave me?" asked Pam. "Well, somebodies got to take the pictures, what about Dave?" she finished. "Well, he is going to come on your tits alter so I guess its OK" Cathy finished. "Pam continued riding the shaft and then reached over and turned it off. "Id better stop, the boys should be back soon" said Pam. She got up and reached over for a rag to clean the pussy juice off of the shaft. "Ill clean it good for you later" Pam told Cathy.

Bob and I figured that this would be a good time for our return so we hightailed it back to the car. We got in and drove back to the house. When we walked back inside with the beer the girls were nowhere to be found. Bob and I looked at each other and shrugged. About that time we heard the girls laughing down by the lake. Bob and I each grabbed two of the last cold ones left and headed down to join them. When we got to the beach we noticed that the girls most certainly didn't need any beer, they had gotten into Bobs Tequila! Shots no less.

They must have had at least a couple by from the time we left the window, got the car and drove back as they were a little loud. "Hiya boys" Pam shouted. "Sit down for a spell and join us." Bob and I plopped ourselves down for a visit and drank our beers while the girls drank Bobs tequila.

After a bit Cathy stuck her finger in her drink and flicked it at Pam over something she said. Pam retaliated and then Cathy threw the rest of her drink at Pam. Pam jumped up and ran and got the water hose. Turned it on full and absolutely drenched Cathy. Cathy picked up a bucket laying nearby ran to the lake, filled it up and ran back and through it on Pam. Bob called them off of each other and said "If you girls want to have a water fight let me go get my squirt guns." Pam and Cathy looked at each other and chimed in unison "OK." Bob came back with his water guns, water cannon more likely. Gave one each to Pam and Cathy and told them to fill them up. Pam and Cathy went inside to fill them up and then bounded out the door firing at each other. While inside they had stripped down to their underwear.

Why they kept that on Ill never know unless they were so drunk that they forgot to take the rest of it off. On and on this went. Pam and Cathy circling the house and hitting each other with the water guns. I guess they both finally got tired cause they came and plopped themselves down in there chairs. Bob and I had shifted chairs so we could get a better view of the water fight so Pam and Cathy had to take the chairs across from each other. "Have fun girls?" I said. They didn't hear me. "I won" said Pam, "no I did," said Cathy. At this Pam lifted her water gun and shot it at Cathy. Cathy happened to be sitting with her legs spread and Pam hit her right in the crotch. Now I gotta tell you these water guns have a good bit of force.

Cathy jumped. "That felt good, do it again." This time Pam took better aim and shot Cathy directly on her pussy. Cathy just leaned back and took it. Pam seemed to enjoy it as well as she started leaning into her shots a bit. Pam ran out of water so she ran to fill her gun back up again. Cathy handed Pam hers and asked for a refill as well. While Pam was filling the guns Cathy stood up, grasped her panties at either side and pulled them down to her ankles and off. She then leaned back in the chair apparently waiting for Pam.

When Pam returned Cathy said "OK Pam, your turn." Pam smiled, took off her panties and sat down in her chair, legs spread. Cathy pouted, "I can't see." Bob got up, went inside and came back with a Coleman lantern. Her lit it and sat it in between us all. Plenty of light now and I really wanted to see Pams pussy. Id be shaving it again later but the girls didn't know that I knew that. Cathy leaned down real close to Pams cunt and let loose a blast of water. Even though Pam was expecting it she jumped. Now, these water guns are powered by air so as long as you hold down the trigger they shoot. Cathy was giving Pam a really good going over.

She was quite good at it as well. She would direct the stream up and down the sides of Pam's clit and every so often switch over to the other side and hit her clit as she passed. Occasionally she would pause on Pam's clit and gently move the gun from side to side. Pam was really getting into it. She lifted her feet and placed them on the seat of the chair in order to spread her lips wider. Pam finally reached down between her legs and placing one finger to either side of her clit raised it out so that the water would hit it directly. Cathy took very careful aim and emptied her's on Pam. "Oh damn, all out" said Cathy. Pam wasn't paying attention as she had taken her fingers and was finishing herself off. Pam shuddered and arched her back and moaned. "Wow!" she exclaimed, "that was good!"

"You know Pam, we've forgotten about the boys" Cathy mentioned. "Whatcha think we ought to do?" questioned Pam. "I think we should check and see if they're hard enough" finished Cathy. They both got a bit of a glint in their eye and surprisingly Pam walked over to me and Cathy over the Bob. "Now just sit still boys" they both said in unison. I can only imagine what Cathy was up to with Bob as I was concentrating on what Pam was doing with me. Pam knelt down between my legs and spread them a bit wider. She took her index finger and gently stroked my already bulging cock through the fabric of my shorts.

"Hmmmmm" she moaned, "nothing but shorts between me and your stick huh Dave." Pam continued to stroke my already engorged pecker through my shorts. "Is Bob as ready as Dave is?" Pam asked Cathy. "Mmmmmmmm" moaned Cathy. I glanced over at Bob and saw his head leaned as far back in the chair as possible with my fiancée Cathy down between his legs. Cathy had apparently already gotten his dick out as I could see her hand moving in and up and down motion. Pam must have seen that she was falling behind as she struggled with the buttons on my shorts and after accomplishing that proceeded to unzip my zipper. I was sure glad she knew how swollen I was! She very carefully lifted the zipper away from my pecker as she unzipped my shorts. Finally my dick sprang out of my shorts. "My, my aren't we a big one" said Pam to no one in particular. Reaching out she grabbed the base of my dick in between her thumb and forefinger. She tickled the underside of my dick with her long fingernails and moved her finger-nailed hand from base to top. I couldn't help but shudder." Cathy," Pam called to the chair next to her, "cant I please suck on it!."

"Not a chance" said Cathy. That peckers mine. "You can play all you want but only with your hands and tits!" she finished. Cathy must have been getting a bit worried about Pam because about that time I saw Bob jerk and saw something white shoot straight up in the air. Cathy stopped and helped put Bob away and then came and knelt on the ground next to Pam and I and laid her head on my knee and watched while Pam stroked my dick. I could tell that Cathy was getting a bit bothered when she stood up and pulled a chair around to the side so she could sit and watch at the same time. Pam was going ever so slowly and being very careful not to get me too excited (like that was possible). I heard Cathy moan and looked over to see her fingers buried in her snatch. Just before she came she told Pam "I want to see Dave come on your tits."

"We need to go back inside for this" replied Pam. Cathy got up and took my arm. It was pretty hard to walk as my dick was still hanging out and I didn't want the zipper to cut me. As I passed Bob I looked over and noticed that he was passed out in the same position as when Cathy was jerking him off. Poor guy, I'm not even sure he was awake for his on climax. Cathy guided me into the house slowly. Whether to give Pam time to get ready or to protect her pecker I don't know.

When we got inside Cathy stopped me, knelt down on her knees and grasping my shorts with both hands pulled them to the floor. She then unbuttoned my shirt and threw it to the floor. She turned me towards the living room and smacked me on the butt. "Off you go" she said. As I walked into the living room (both of us, my dick and me) saw Pam lying on the floor with a pillow under her head. She had a towel in one hand and a bottle of oil in the other. Cathy went and sat on the sofa with her legs crossed and leaned over to watch. Pam motioned me to spread my legs to either side of her chest and kneel down. Pam poured some of the oil on her hand and grasped my cock at the base.

She slowly, and I mean slowly, rubbed the oil in her hand all the way up to the tip of my dick. She took the bottle of oil and holding it high overhead dribbled a good bit on and between her tits. Handing the oil to Cathy she grabbed my dick and pulled me between her breasts. Grabbing each of her breasts with a different hand she closed over my pecker. "Go ahead Dave" she said. "Screw my tits stupid!." I by all means obliged. Cathy was still just sitting on the sofa watching and chewing on her bottom lip. I came all over Pams chin. Pam mopped it up with the towel and looked over at Cathy. "OK?" she asked?. Cathy smiled and looked over at the box in the corner, "now I want to ride your machine" she told Pam.

I knew exactly what they were talking about but looked puzzled anyway. "You'll see soon sweetie" Cathy said. Cathy took Pams hand and led her into the living room. They stood and whispered together for a few minutes. Cathy then told me to come into the living room and stand by the sofa. I did as requested and was then turned away from the sofa. Pam reached up and placed a blindfold over my eyes, then pushed me back onto the sofa. "Just sit and don't peek" I heard Cathy say. I sat and listened very carefully. I heard the girls giggling a bit and heard something sliding across the floor towards me. "Plug it in over by the table" I heard Pam say. The girls were pretty quiet for a few minutes but I did hear the sound of a bottle top. Oil, I thought to myself? I waited patiently and was finally told that I could remove the blindfold.

There...stretched out before me was my fiancée. She was straddling the, well...dildo machine. Knees bent and to either side of it. Arms supporting her as she leaned back with her tits in the air and her bald cunt lightly pressed up against the vibrator sticking up out of the hole in the top of the machines base. Pam reached over and handed me the speed control. "Don't do anything yet Dave" Pam said. She walked over to Cathy and knelt to one side of both her and the machine. Taking the bottle of opened oil she dribbled a little in her crack and right on her clit. Cathy leaned back further and moaned. "Do me Dave, do me" Cathy growled. I turned the machine on slowly. The vibrator slowly raised and kissed her sweet spot.

Cathy leaned into it and I turned the machines speed up a little more. Now I could see the vibrator moving up and down against her clit. Cathy ground her pussy up against the moving rod and moaned loudly. "Turn it up more Dave" she exclaimed. I turned the speed up even further and watched as Cathy continued grinding her pussy up against the vibrator. Cathy lifted herself up on her knees and carefully positioned herself over the rising vibrator. Ever so carefully she lowered her wet slit onto the rod. Lower she went until she was resting her butt on the vibrator base. She just sat there while the vibrator portion moved in and out of her shaved cunt. She looked up at me and whispered, "Can you see OK?"

What could I do but grin and nod my head. Cathy remained where she was and let the dildo portion of the machine give her a good one. She finally leaned back giving me a really good view of her getting rammed and then reached one hand around to support her as she leaned back a little further. With her other hand she reached down to her clit and paused.

"Turn the machine on really slow Dave." I complied and watched as she slid her fingers down to her clit and started masturbating herself as she was getting machine fucked. Wow, was all I thought as my fiancée did her but good.

To Be Continued...