I Discover My Ass

Story Info
She recalls adding her ass to her masturbation sessions.
789 words
3.87
112.5k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,974 Followers

Masturbation is a glorious thing. Everyone has done it at some point in his or her life; it’s just that some of us never grow out of it. When I first discovered the joys of masturbation I thought it was the best thing ever. In my family I was on my own most of the time which was just fine by me once I found this glorious way to pleasure myself. My parents would leave for work together and as soon as they were out the door I was up in my room.

It didn’t take me long to establish a routine way that I would do things. First I’d strip completely naked and walk around the room because walking around naked made me feel naughty. I would then flop on my bed and begin caressing my body. I’m five foot ten with perfect skin, long legs, a great body, and a nice bouncy pair of DD breasts. I’ve had many a man get off from just touching my body, and I like to touch myself more than I like to be touched by others. I’d touch my face, neck, arms, belly, and legs very gently then I’d play with my breasts.

While I was caressing my body I’d adjust the areas I was concentrating on until I would get an incredible tingling sensation between my legs. Eventually it would get to the point where I could no longer resist and I’d begin touching my wet pussy.

In the early days of my masturbatory adventures I would merely rub my clit and the outside of my pussy as hard and as fast as I could to reach that ultimate goal, the little piece of heaven I call an orgasm.

That was okay for awhile, then one day while in the midst of one of my adventures I had to pee. I walked down the hall to the bathroom and was about to sit down, but I decided to have a little fun. I got into the bathtub, squatted down and spread my pussy open with my fingers. As the golden stream sprayed forth I rubbed my clit with my thumb. As I did this I began to wonder, if my pee can come out, can my finger go in? Sure enough it could.

I ran back to my bed and added inserting fingers to my routine. What a world of difference my long thin fingers made. My orgasms were far more intense than they had ever been before and the feel of the warm flesh in my pussy drove my wild.

I had been looking at my pussy in my hand held mirror admiring my beautiful little slit since early on in my masturbation explorations. One day while I was looking at my pussy I noticed my puckered little asshole. I had never even considered it a place to get sexual pleasure from, and at that point I had no idea that anal sex even existed, but that day I was curious. I took my index finger and gently touched the little sphincter. I still remember the rush it gave me. I began making tiny circles around my asshole and it was great.

Then I remembered the increase in pleasure that I’d gotten from penetrating my pussy for the first time. I had not yet discovered dildos, but I had discovered some long candles that my mom had, I’d been using them on my pussy for quite some time. I grabbed one and covered it in my hand lotion as I’d discovered that lubricant makes a difference.

I pressed the candle against my asshole and pushed. It took a good deal more pressure than I was expecting but when the candle entered my ass I was in heaven. I fucked my ass with that candle so hard that it broke off and I had to pull it out by the wick, but it gave me the most intense orgasms I’d had to that point.

From then on I always made sure I had something in my ass while I masturbated. I started with my mom’s candles, then when I discovered dildos I bought a selection and used them so much I wore them down to nothing. It has gotten to the point now where I have a vibrating butt plug that I put in my ass when I masturbate. I usually keep a pair of vibrating balls in my ass all the time, just in case I need to feel good at work. The remote is on my key-chain and is always close at hand.

I will never forget the rush of the first orgasm I had from anal masturbation, that fond memory will stay with me forever.

zeke81
zeke81
1,974 Followers