I Discover That I Like Men Seeing My Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill told me that I did good too.

Piper did good too. I watched her and I wanted to jump her right there on that stage. I could easily have had a great 69 with all those people watching.

I quit my job at the supermarket.

We both did well and earned a lot of money before college finished and we were supposed to start looking for a job. I was so tempted to tell the careers woman at college that I already had a well-paid job as a stripper; but I resisted.

With some of that money we bought some new clothes. The weather at that time of the year was reasonable enough for us to buy some summer dresses (no underwear of course) and we had lots of fun teasing the men waiting for their partners to try their clothes on.

Because I'm skinny, and to stop me looking like I was wearing a tent, all the dresses that I bought were very short. That together with the fact that all of them are very thin and light-weight when I'm wearing one I feel as if I've got nothing on, and it's such a turn-on. Piper's dresses aren't quite as short as mine but she gets the same feeling. We feel like naughty little school-girls walking down the street passing all those men and felling quite naked.

I like watching Piper's tits bounce up and down as she walks with her rock hard nipples trying to burst through the material. I've discovered that 2 of my new dresses are a little see-through in the sunlight. I forgot to mention earlier that I'm a bit bow-legged so there's a gap at the top of my legs and the sunlight made it easier for anyone to see my pussy through the dress. My first reaction was that I should take them back and get something else but Piper said that she was jealous. It didn't take me more than a couple of seconds to realise the potential of 'unknowingly' let men see my body through the thin material. I've just go to practice pretending that I don't know.

The warmer weather and starting working late in the evening has brought other potential for 'accidentally' letting men see our pussies. On quite of a few nice days after we left college, we've got up late morning and gone into town. We've gone to all the parks and found the ones that get busy with workers going there to eat their lunches.

Wearing sunglasses we've watched quite a few men stare at us as we lay on our backs and sunbathe in our short skirts and 'accidentally' let our legs drift apart. What's more our pussies are getting tanned as well.

Talking about tanning, 'our' apartment has a communal grassy area out the back. One sunny morning, when we thought that everyone else was at work, we decided to do some sunbathing. Piper put on a bikini and I, because I didn't own one, decided to sunbathe naked. We went outside wrapped in towels and spread them out. After about 10 minutes Piper got jealous and stripped as well. About an hour later we got disturbed by a man who looked to be in his mid-twenties.

He introduced himself as Kyle and it turned out that he is our next door neighbour. What a surprise that was. We have a fit bloke next door, living on his own, and we didn't even know it.

We talked for ages with him ogling at our bodies. The conversation got round to us being naked and Kyle asked us why we hadn't covered-up when we realised that he was there. Piper surprised him, and me, by saying that we loved it when men saw us naked. Kyle's response was to say that we could let him see us naked whenever we liked. Piper told him that he was welcome to come to our place anytime and that if he did catch us with clothes on then we'd happily take them off for him.

Kyle's trousers told us that he liked what he was looking at.

Kyle said that he had to go but he'd be over to see us soon.

About a week later we heard a knock on the door and Piper opened it to see Kyle standing there with a box of beers. He said that he'd tried calling a couple of times before but we'd been out. I told him that we worked evenings and that it was one of our nights off.

Piper was naked when Kyle came over but I had just got back from the supermarket and was wearing a skirt and top.

"Come on Abby," Piper said, "I told Kyle that we'd be naked when he came over so get 'em off girl."

We had a few beers while talking about all sorts. We got to know Kyle quite well, and he learnt a lot about us; and I don't just mean about our bodies.

When the beer got us all quite happy the subject got round to our sex lives. Kyle told us that a girl had just finished with him and that she'd upset him quite a bit. He said that it would be a long time before he got together with a girl.

I think that Piper took that as a bit of a challenge because I saw that she started getting careless about keeping her legs together. Not wanting to get left out I started doing the same.

Poor Kyle didn't stand a chance; and before long the 3 of us were fucking, all with each other. Why the hell any girl would want to cut-off her supply of that cock I will never know. Kyle took my cock virginity that night.

Anyway, we all woke up in Piper's and my bed next morning, all of us with bad heads and no regrets. In fact, Piper and I both invited Kyle to come and fuck us anytime that he wanted. We decided that we wanted to be friends and fuck-buddies; an arrangement that Kyle seemed keen on; but I don't know if he was as keen on the arrangement as I was.

Once our heads started clearing Piper and I both decided that we liked what we'd agreed with Kyle and agreed that if he didn't come over within a couple of days then we'd have to have a naked trip next door.

And we did. Two days later, and with another box of beers, 2 naked girls knocked on the door of their neighbours. Kyle opened the door and looked pleasantly surprised. He said that he wasn't sure that we were serious about our offer. When we went in it was our turn to be surprised; 2 of his mates were there.

Wow, I was in heaven. Three men staring at my naked body and the potential for it to go on for quite a while; and maybe even more.

I wasn't disappointed. The beers soon loosened up the guys and I suppose we had what most people would call an orgy. Both Piper and I got fucked by all 3 of the guys, more than once. Kyle's mates hadn't intended to stay the night but it was dawn before Kyle was alone in his bed.

Since that night either Piper or I or both of us have been naked visitors to Kyle's place and he has spent nights between us in our bed many times. Sometimes we've gone to his place when we've got home from the club and had to wake him up to fuck us. He's never complained and never asked us where we work. We haven't avoided the subject and we've assumed that he just thinks that we work behind the bar. If he asks we'll happily tell him.

12