I Discover the Real Me Pt. 04

Story Info
Girl goes to university and discovers what she really likes.
7.8k words
4.5
15.4k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I discover the real me - and I like it.

by Vanessa Evans

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the earlier parts before reading this. It will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

Part 04

At 8 am the next morning I opened my door to see Tracey talking to Abby, both like me, naked and holding my shower things.

"Morning girls, ready for some cock teasing?" I asked.

"Hell yes." Tracey replied.

We went up a floor and into the boy's bathroom.

"It's different to the girl's, we've got shower cubicles." Abby said, her girly voice attracting the attention of the 4 boys in there.

"So have the boy's on the first floor." Tracey added.

I was too busy looking around to see what cocks we were starting to tease, and one cock on the boy in the shower was already responding to the sight of 3 naked girls walking towards it.

The 3 of us got busy with our showers, and I saw that both Tracey and Abby were facing the now 2 naked hard cocks in the shower and all 3 of us were paying a lot of attention to what must have been very dirty tits and pussies.

It was the shampooing of each other's hair in a triangle that started the contact with another girl, and from touching hair, all our hands started drifting towards the floor.

It was the first time that I've had a 3 some with 2 other girls and standing in a shower with warm water pouring down on us and our fingers managed to give us all an orgasm with 2 naked boys in the shower watching, and 5 more boys at the entrance to the showers watching.

Three happy and smiling girls dried themselves in front of all those boys then left them lusting (I hope) after our bodies as we smiled at them and left.

At 2 pm Ethan walked into my room.

"Have you showered and shaved?" He asked.

"Yes Master, I didn't know when I'd get the chance again so I've just shaved myself again."

"I see that you've done your face and hair, you look good."

"Thank you Master."

"All you'll need with you is your shortest dress and your highest heels and you'll be wearing them."

"Yes Master."

I got them out and put them on. The hem of the dress at the front doesn't even cover my pubic bone.

Ethan drove me to the biggest hotel in town and took me up to the penthouse suite. In the lift I asked if his father lived there.

"No, he only stays here when he's got business or a pleasure event in town. He normally lives at our home out in the country. If you're lucky I'll take you there some day."

"Thank you Master."

We went into the penthouse suite and to his father, a middle-aged man sat in a big arm chair reading a newspaper.

"Father, this is Daniella, the girl I told you about. I hope that she will suffice for your dinners. Dani, meet my father, Sir Thomas Prendergast."

Sir Thomas put his news paper down and looked me up and down.

"Come here girl."

I stepped over to him, standing close to his knees. I could see that he was looking directly at my slit.

He put his right arm out and his hand rested on my bare thigh. Then it slid down to my knee then back up the inside of my thighs. As it got higher and higher I shuffled my feet apart guessing that he wanted access to my pussy.

As soon and he touched it I gasped and shuddered. He slid his hand along my slit then back and I moaned as his fingers slid over my clit.

"Ready for action I see."

"Yes sir." I said.

"She's a good one father, always wet."

Sir Thomas pulled his hand out and looked at it then smelt it.

"Pleasant aroma."

Then he licked his hand.

"Sweet taste too. Take your dress off girl."

I stepped back, took the dress off then stepped forward again.

"Acceptable looks as well, not top heavy. She'll do, thank you Ethan. I'll be finished with her on Sunday afternoon."

"Thank you father."

Ethan turned and left and I wondered what the hell I'd got myself in to. Sir Thomas seemed way too posh for me but I could see where Ethan got his bad manners and disrespect for girls from.

"Sit." Sir Thomas ordered.

I looked around, went to the nearest chair and sat.

Sir Thomas went back to reading his newspaper.

About 20 minutes later he put the paper down then turned to me.

"My girl, your duties over the next 2 days are to accompany me to 2 dinners. Tonight's is just a dinner with some of my business associates, important, but not as important as tomorrow night's. That is with my family and some local dignitary's. It is my first with them since my wife passed and I need to create a good impression. Do you think that you are up to it?"

"I think that I can hold my own sir, my father is a business man who went to Oxford and my mother also went to Oxford."

"Well that's a good start. Let us see how you get on tonight. I've arranged for a seamstress to come here this afternoon to make 2 dresses for you, I've spoken to her and given her a good idea of what I want. She should be here any minute."

With that Sir Thomas got up and walked to the bar.

"Would you like a drink Daniella?" He asked.

"Do you have any water please?"

"Nothing stronger my dear, you may find all this a little stressful."

"Water will be fine sir, I do not get on well with some alcoholic drinks and I'm still finding out which ones that I have a problem with."

"Come over here, let me have another look at you."

I stood and walked over to him, still only wearing my heels.

"Turn, slowly."

I did.

"Are you happy with the size of your breasts?"

"Yes sir."

"Don't you want them enlarged?"

"No sir."

"Sit on the stool and let me have a good look at your vulva."

"Yes sir."

I climbed onto the high stool and spread my legs.

"Contract your vaginal muscles."

"What the fuck?" I thought, but said nothing and squeezed my vaginal muscles.

"Do you know what Kegel exercises are?"

"Yes sir."

"Ethan tell me that you are still tight. Do lots of Kegel exercises to stay that way. Ethan also tells me that you like pain, that it arouses you, is that correct?"

"I've never really though about it sir, but I guess that he is right."

"Make yourself cum."

"Yes sir."

I was still sat on the high stool with my legs open so I moved my right hand to my pussy and got to work.

Just after I'd got started I heard a familiar female voice but not wanting to disappoint Sir Thomas, I concentrated on bringing myself off.

As I orgasmed I actually fell off the stool and I was still cumming and jerking about when I landed on the floor. Fortunately, the carpet was a thick one, there was nothing there to hurt me and my orgasm took it's natural course.

When it was over I saw that Sir Thomas was holding out a hand to help me up.

"Exquisite my dear. This is Ann, the seamstress, she will be making the dresses for you."

I turned and smiled.

"Hello Daniella, we meet again, the Prendergast connection."

"You 2 know each other then?" Sir Thomas said.

"Yes, Ethan got me to make some dresses and skirts for her." Pointing to my dress that was still on one of the chairs, Ann continued, "I believe that Daniella was wearing one of the dresses when she arrived here. How are you enjoying your extra exposure Daniella?"

"It took a while to get used to it, but I like it, it keeps me aroused."

"Good, I'm sure that the designs that Sir Thomas has in mind will also do that."

"Okay you two, enough chit chat. Ann get on with your thing. You will be able to have at least the dress for this evening ready by 8 pm won't you?"

"Yes Sir Thomas, I will concentrate on the dress for this evening and get it to you well before 8 pm. If I cannot get the other dress complete by then I will return in the morning with it. I already have a lot of Daniella measurements, may I take the others that I need?"

"Of course."

"Will Daniella's shoes be the ones that she will be wearing with the dresses?"

Sir Thomas looked down at my feet.

"Tonight yes, tomorrow night no, but they will be the same height."

"Thank you sir. Daniella, please step over here."

"No, measure her where she is, I want to watch."

"Yes sir."

Ann got on with measuring me - again, one of the measurements being my inside leg, and she did what she had done the last time, she made me cum. As she started rubbing my clit I looked and Sir Thomas and saw that he was smiling.

It was a good orgasm.

"Well done Ann, I see that you haven't lost your touch. I can still visualise you doing that to my late wife."

"A sad loss," Ann replied. "I'll leave and get on with my work."

"Yes do. Daniella, come with me."

I followed Sit Thomas to the bedroom where I was surprised to see ropes attached to each corner of the bed."

"I'm sure that you can work out what to do Daniella."

I could, he wanted to tie me spread eagle on the bed so I climbed on and spread my arms and legs.

I had another surprise, he didn't want to fuck me. Instead he went to a drawer and pulled out what he called a 'magic wand'. Over the next 3 or 4 hours he came into the room and brought me close to cumming then switched it off and left me about every 15 minutes.

I'm sure that you can imagine what state I was in when he finally released me - without giving me the relief that I craved.

I followed him into the main room where he told me that he'd ordered some light snacks to keep us going until the dinner that evening. I wasn't surprised when he told me to go and let room service in, the young man only glancing at me as he brought the trolley in. He got a better look at me as he wheeled the trolley out.

"Eat." Sir Thomas said.

I nibbled a few things but my mind was occupied by something more pressing.

When Sir Thomas was finished he turned to me and told me to get back on the bed. As he was tying my wrists and ankles again I pleaded with him to let me cum.

"Not yet dear, a girl looks her best when she is desperate to cum and I want you at your best when we arrive at the dinner."

"Oh fuck," I thought, "that's hours away, I'll be dead by then."

Another 5 times I was brought close to having an orgasm only to be deprived by Sir Thomas removing the magic wand. Shortly after the fifth time he came back to me and untied me.

"Ann is here with your dress for this evening. Go and try it on; and don't you dare finish yourself."

"No sir." and I walked out of the bedroom

I saw Ann and went over to her.

"You look wonderful Daniella."

"I have prepared her so please don't take her over the edge Ann." I heard Sir Thomas say behind me.

Ann opened a box and I saw what looked like rags, all ripped up. Yo my amazement Ann lifted the pile and I could see the shape of a dress, the likes of which I have never seen before.

Ann showed me how to put it on and carefully moved bits of the fabric around.

I looked down at myself and saw the sleeveless and strapless dress. There was an elasticated band above my breasts. Below my breasts was another elasticated band that went from below my breasts to my waist. Between the 2 bands were dozens of strips of material all about 2 centimetres wide. Both my rock hard nipples were threatening to pop out between the strips. Below my waist were even more strips of material, again about 2 centimetres wide that went down to my ankles.

I did, and I didn't like the dress. My first impression was that it looked horrible but all those strips of material were sure to move around as I moved around and I imagined them opening and my nipples, maybe even a whole tit becoming exposed. As for the skirt part, I was sure that my leg movements would cause the strips to part and expose my legs, maybe even right up to my waist.

"There, all ready. Sir Thomas," Ann said, "does this meet with your approval?"

He came over and looked me over.

"She looks good. Daniella, walk over to the entrance door and look at yourself in the mirror then walk back here."

I did, and I quickly confirmed my suspicions. By the time I got to the mirror both my nipples were visible. Looking at myself in the mirror I thought,

"This looks terrible." but I actually said,

"It's beautiful, amazing, a masterpiece."

I moved a leg forward to partially simulate walking, and yes, the strips parted and I could see part of my stomach. I smiled to myself and thought,

"At least this should tease the men there."

"Walk back my dear." I heard Sir Thomas say.

I turned and did so, glancing down a couple of times as I did so. Each time I moved a leg forwards the strips opened up and I could see my bare leg right up to my waist.

"Wait until I sit down." I thought.

"Excellent Ann, did you bring the dress for tomorrow evening?"

"Sorry Sir Thomas, those strips on material took longer than I thought, it will take me about another hour to finish it."

"Very well, please bring it here at noon."

"Certainly Sir Thomas."

"Show her how to get in and out of it then you may go."

"Thank you Sir Thomas."

Ann did, and it wasn't as easy as I thought. Those damn strips of material got everywhere.

"Well," I thought, "I'll only have to wear the thing once then he can do whatever he wants with the damn thing."

Carefully folding the dress and putting it back in the big box, Ann left, leaving me stood there, still stark naked and still as horny as hell. After what he had said earlier I was expecting to get no relief for quite a few hours.

"Go and get some rest my dear. I'll wake you an hour before we need to leave here."

"Thank you Sir Thomas." I replied.

"And don't you dare finish yourself off."

"No Sir Thomas."

"Sleep," I thought, "I've never ever managed to go to sleep when I've been even half as horny as this."

I kicked my heels off and climbed onto the bed. Laying there, fighting the urge to just touch my clit, I looked around.

"Wow," I thought, "I wonder how much this lot cost? I bet that I could buy a whole house for what someone paid for this lot."

Time dragged and my frustration increased but I did manage to keep my hands off my pussy, and I was wide awake when Sir Thomas walked in.

"Feeling refreshed my dear?"

"Yes Sir Thomas." I lied.

"You have one hour to get ready before we need to leave, Get yourself showered and whatever else you need to do then come and see me. And do not touch your clitoris."

"No Sir."

It doesn't take me an hour to get ready, especially as I didn't need to shave, and about 30 minutes later I was patiently trying to put the dress on without trapping some of the strips of material. Sir Thomas was watching me with an amused look on his face. He was ready to leave and I have to say that he look quite handsome for a man his age. He wore the tuxedo well.

"Come here my dear."

I walked over to him and he helped straightened the last few strips. Then he told me to spread my legs and when I did I saw him get out a magic wand and he pushed some of the strips aside and put the wand to my clit.

I gasped and he told me to tell him when I was getting close to cumming.

I did and he withdrew the wand. He kept me standing there and when he thought my arousal had reduced enough he put it back on my clit.

Two minutes later I told him to stop. I knew that it would take quite a long time for my arousal to decrease significantly, especially if I'm moving around and my tits and pussy get exposed.

"You look splendid my dear. Just stay there for a minute."

He walked away and when he returned he told me to lift my hair at the back. Then put a neckless on me.

"That is yours to keep my dear, as are the clothes that you are, and will be wearing."

"Oh, thank you Sir Thomas, I wasn't expecting anything, I am just doing what Ethan told me to do."

"Yes, my son can be a bit abrupt and blunt, not like his younger brother. Time to leave."

As we waked to the door I stopped at the mirror to look at myself. After confirming that the dress looked ridiculous I looked closer at the neckless.

"Wow, is that a real diamond?" I thought. "that must be worth a fortune."

We went down to the ground floor in the lift then walked to one of the function rooms with me linking my arm on his. As we walked I looked down at myself. Both my areolas were showing and both my bare legs, right up to the top, were appearing as the leg went forwards. I wondered if anyone in front of me could see any of my bare pubes and stomach.

As we entered the room we stopped. I looked around and saw about 8 or 9 tables with about 6 or 8 places set at each table. Passed the tables I saw a little dance floor and a band's instrument. The instruments led me to believe that it was an old time band. There wasn't a guitar anywhere in sight but there was a piano and a violin.

A man came over to us and I saw his eyes going from Sir Thomas to my chest and back. I wondered if a nipple had escaped but I didn't look.

"Good evening Sir Thomas, we've put you and your delightful guest on table one over here if you would care to follow me."

We did, and at the table I saw 3 other couples. The 3 men stood as Sir Thomas approached and one of them pulled back the chair next to where he had been sat which was obviously for me.

I smile at him and stood close to the table for the man to put the chair behind me. When I sat I looked down at my dress. The strips of material at the front had parted. Some were between my legs and the rest were down either side of the chair. Apart from the few strips that were between my legs, my legs were exposed right up to my waist.

"Nice." I thought, "this could be fun."

Sir Thomas introduced me to everyone and it became apparent that one of each pair worked for him. The man sat next to me was called Tom, and his partner Janice. Pete had obviously seen my exposure because every time that he looked my way he looked down to my legs.

Sir Thomas introduced me as his son's girlfriend who had graciously offered to accompany him for the evening.

The conversation soon continued with some of the people on both sides of me asking me questions. I had to turn to answer them and I thought about the top part of my dress but I didn't dare look down. I suspected that one or both of my nipples had escaped but if I actually knew they had I would have found it difficult to say that I didn't know if someone pointed it out.

Sir Thomas was also talking to me, and each time that he asked me something his right hand would rest on my bare thigh right at the top, and on some of the times that he did that I felt a little movement of my dress waist band. I figured that his fingers had snagged on the material of the strips that were hanging between my legs and the tug or movement was just him freeing his hand.

The conversations went on, even throughout the meal. No one told me that my nipples were exposed so I guessed that either I wasn't exposed or people were too polite to say anything.

When the food started arriving I put a napkin over my lap, spoiling the view that Pete was getting, but not stopping Sir Thomas from putting his hand near my pussy each time that he spoke to me.

There was lots of wine with the meal and I decided to try the white. I took it slow at first and when I thought that I wasn't going to pass out I had another glass of it. I started to feel a little happier than when I arrived although my arousal was still up there and I was sure that some of the strips that I'd managed to sit on were getting quite damp.

When the food was finished Janice excused herself saying that she needed to go to the powder room. I did the same and got up to follow her. It was only then that I looked down at my dress. Yes my nipples were showing, and yes, the strips of material were parting as I walked. I quickly adjusted my top just as we walked into the ladies room.

After a short time in the cubicles, Janice started talking to me as we stood in front of the mirrors.

"That dress of yours is lovely Daniella, did you choose it?"