I Discovered My Parents Secret Ch. 01

Story Info
I find out that my parents love to share.
2.9k words
4.47
77.2k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers

While I was growing up, I used to notice that my parents were never very touchy feely with each other. My best friend's parents were the opposite; whenever I would see them together, they were always touching each other.

I remember asking my mom one time if she and dad loved each other? I remember that she plainly said, "Oh yes honey we love each other very much!" Which made me confused so then I asked her why I never saw them touch one another openly or in public. Her reply was "Honey that is private between your father and I. We don't need to flaunt it."

I always remembered my mom telling me that so when I happened to discover their secret, it blew me away!

I have always found that I am more attracted to older women, I look at my mom, and to me, she is a total MLIF. I know, I know I am her son, and I should not think these things about my mom. But hell, she the perfect example of a woman I want in my life.

I am twenty-eight years old and an only child so I spent a lot of time with my parents. But every Saturday night they got a babysitter for me when I was younger and then when I got old enough to take care of myself they would go out on their Saturday date night.

They would get home around midnight, so I never thought anything of it dinner and movie or something parents like to do. But last Saturday I went to a club that I had heard but had never been to before that specializes in fantasies and swinging and guess who I see from across the room.

Yep, my parents! I could not believe what I was seeing. My mom was all flirty with my dad hanging all over him, then another couple came over to their table and sat down. I stood there watching the scene unfold in front of me shocked.

After about thirty minutes of talk, they all got up and went to one of the private rooms in the back. The club is known for the back rooms that are for play and that the rooms have special one-way glass so anyone could stand on the other side and watch all the happenings going on in any room.

I got up from my chair to see if I could find the room my parents were in and to see what was going to happen with that other couple.

I found them and stood there with my mouth hanging up getting a hard-on. My mom was on all fours with my dad's cock in her mouth and the stranger's cock in her pussy from behind while that other lady was under her licking her pussy. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life.

I knew right then that I was going to have to figure out a way to fuck my mom!

The next Saturday I went to the club again to see if it was a fluke or if my parents did go there every Saturday night. I sat at a corner table so I could watch the whole room. About nine O'clock in walked my parents. My mom was dressed to kill this night. A very short black spaghetti strap dress and some killer high heels.

After they got a table and drinks, they were sitting there enjoying their own company when this time just a man came over to them and asked to sit down. My dad invited him to sit with them, and he sat next to my mom.

His hand was not on the table, and I could see my mom's facial expressions I knew he was fingering her pussy under the table. After a few more minutes the three of them got up and went to the back for a private room.

I waited a couple of minutes then followed them back there and found their room. My mom was naked on her knees with the stranger and my dad standing in front of her with their pants down around their ankles. She was alternating between the two of them giving them blow jobs.

I got so fucking hard it hurt, I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out to start stroking it. I watched as the stranger started throat fucking her then pulled out and came all over her face. She then turned back to my dad, and I could see that he was coming and she swallowed all of it.

While I was standing there beating the hell out of my meat a lady about my mom's age came over to me and asked if she could help me. I grabbed her arm found an unoccupied room, I bent her over the end of the sofa in there lifted her dress and pulled her thong to the side. I entered her hard and fast because of how worked up I was from watching my parents to that I was not very cautious or kind to her.

I grabbed her hips and started pounding her hard. The whole time I was fucking her I was envisioning it to be my mother. The lady was moaning and yelling at me "Fuck yes! Fuck me harder!" I did just that. When I was ready to cum I pulled out turned her around and throat fucked her while she swallowed all my spunk.

When we both done, I just looked at her in horror. I could not believe I just treated this stranger like trash. As I was zipping up, I apologized for how I treated her. She smiled as she straightened her clothes and replied "Honey that was the best fucking I've had in a long time. I hope to see you here again." She came over to me and gave me a hard-deep French kiss before she left with a delighted smile on her face.

By the time I left the room and went back to the place my parents were in to see if they were still there, they weren't. I went out into the bar area to get a beer, and I did not see them anywhere. I guess they had their fun, so they went home.

All of the following week I kept thinking about what my parents have been doing. I was horny all week that I jacked off repeatedly. I finally decided that I was going to approach my dad and see if maybe he would be willing to set something up so I could fuck my mom.

On Thursdays my mom goes to her book club, I knew my dad would be alone, so I headed to their house to talk to him. When I got there, he was in the living room watching a show, so I went in and sat with him.

I was very nervous and fidgety while talking to my dad about everyday things catching up with each other. My dad final asked me what was wrong. I knew this was my opening, so I went for it.

"Dad I have watched you and mom at the club the last two Saturday nights." I blurted out before I lost my nerve.

My dad's eyes got huge, and he got red in the face from embarrassment before he responded to me. "Well, James I guess our secret is out then."

I nodded my head and asked him "Is this want you and mom have been doing every Saturday night since I can remember?"

My dad nodded his head with a cocky grin and replied "Yes, it is. Your mother and I enjoy each other very much, but we also like the company of others."

I was looking at my dad, and then I just came right out and told him "I want to fuck mom with you."

My dad's jaw dropped and started sputtering. "Son that is your mother!"

"Yeah, I know dad, and she is gorgeous, and I want to fuck her," I told him with a very straight face.

My dad was quiet for a few minutes, and then he got his mischievous look in his eyes. Then he replied, "I think it would be a good time to see if she thinks we are anything alike fucking." I smiled back at him.

Dad and I started making plans for this coming Saturday night; dad would get her into one of the rooms and blindfold her so she can't see it is me with them. Then we start having fun with her. The plans were all set, and now we just had to wait for Saturday.

We had agreed to meet at the club at nine o'clock. I got there first and sat at a corner table again waiting for them drinking a beer. I seen them come in my mom was looking around the club like she was trying to see who this here this evening.

Dad walked her to a table they got a drink and were talking. After there drink was done my dad helped mom stand up and led her to a back room. I got up a couple of minutes later and followed them back. I found their room, as I looked in the one-way glass I saw that my mom was sitting in a chair blindfolded as we planned.

I went into the room, and I could see my mom turn her head towards the door. I stayed quiet so she wouldn't recognize my voice. My dad was already naked along with my mom; I got undressed before I approached them.

I went over to my mom and started lightly rubbing her shoulders from behind; she stiffened at first then relaxed. My dad was softly talking to her telling her not to be afraid that we were going to take care of her needs for this evening.

I got on one side of mom and dad got on the other, she reached out and began stroking our cocks. I looked at my dad's, cock, and we are a lot alike. Both of us are six feet one-inch tall, dark hair, big brown eyes. What impressed me was that both of our cocks were almost the same. Long, not to thick but not too thin, lots of veins and a large mushroom top head that curves slightly to the right.

My mom was moaning a little getting into touching the both of us. My dad was first to take his cock and rub it along her lips; she opened her mouth to take him inside while she was still stroking my cock. I moved closer to her mouth; she started to go back and forth between our cocks.

I looked at my dad, and he was looking back at me. We helped mom off the chair onto the bed; she was on her hands and knees. Dad got in front of her, and I got behind her. I started rubbing her ass and squeezing her ass cheeks and spreading them apart to look at her asshole. God, it was beautiful!

I reached under her to started rubbing her pussy to get her wet. When I touched her, she was already sopping wet; I started rubbing her clit making her squirm against my hand. I lined the head of my cock to the opening of her pussy. I thrust in hard and stayed still until my mom got used to my cock.

I started thrusting in and out of her which caused mom to move back and forth on his cock. I grabbed mom's hips and started moving faster I could hear her gag on my dad's cock. I noticed that my dad put his hand on the back of her head to feed her more of his cock.

After a few more minutes my dad pulled out of my mom's mouth he laid on the bed, he instructed me to pull out and then directed my mom to straddle his waist. He held his cock up while mom slid done on top of him.

Once she got settled entirely on dad's cock, he pulled her forward, so her ass was sticking out. I could see her pink starfish staring at me, I licked my finger and inserted it into her ass. I started with one finger then added a second finger to stretch her out to be able to accept my cock in her anus.

My mom is moaning loudly as my dad is fucking her I pulled my fingers out and lined the head of my cock to her anus. My dad stopped moving so I could get inside of her, I slowly entered her anus I came to her anal ring it was tight, so I applied a little more pressure to feel it pop through the anal ring. My mom sucked in her breath.

I continued to slowly slid into her sphincter once I got all of my cock inside of her I could feel my balls touching my dad's balls. That was odd but not as strange as feeling his cock through her perineum. With each of us inside one of her holes, there was pressure so we could feel the other's cock moving back and forth.

I felt amazing! With my dad and I being so similar I got to feel what it would be like fucking a woman. I have to say I have never had any interest in man sex, but by doing this, it felt terrific. My mom put her head on my dad's shoulder once we got a rhythm going between the two of us.

My mom was still blindfolded, so she had no clue it was me in her ass. I knew I couldn't hold back any longer, I started thrusting harder and so did my dad. After a few more minutes of this, my dad and I came at the same time filling my mom to the brim that she was leaking out of both holes.

Once we came, I pulled out of her ass, and she stayed on top of my dad while he wrapped his arms around her to hold her tight. He whispered in her ear so I could not hear what he said to her, but whatever it was she nodded her head.

My dad reached up to untie the blindfold and pull it off of her. She still laid on top of my dad not looking around. I cleared my throat to get her attention because I wanted to see her reaction when she found out it was me her son that had fucked her in all of her holes at some point this evening.

My mom lifted her head and turned towards me, once we made eye contact her eyes got huge, and she sucked in her breath from shock. I stood there naked, covered in her juices smiling at her. She jumped off my dad looking between the both of us. Before she said anything "James what have we done?!"

I sat down on the bed to hold her hand as I looked her over, then replied: "I have fulfilled a fantasy of mine to have sex with the ultimate MLIF, my mom."

My dad was laying on the bed still chuckling at us, and my mom's stunned expression on her face. Then he asked her "Honey are you okay with this?"

My mom looked at him and replied: "Well I guess I am, since the sex as already occurred."

I looked at my mom very seriously and asked: "Mom, I have wanted this for a very long time and when I saw you and dad here a few weeks ago I knew I had to have you even more."

"You saw us here?" she asked me. I nodded my head and explained to her that I had and that I watched them in the one-way glass. She just sat there with her mouth open in awe at what I was telling her.

I did inform her "I approached dad about this the other day to make sure he was okay with me joining the two of you. He helped me to set this up so that I could have you."

My mom just stared at both of us before I asked: "So the question is can we do this again together?"

My mom did not answer me right away and once she did she surprised me "Of course we can that was the best fucking I've had in a very long time. I kept thinking to myself that I was getting used by a man whose cock was just like my husband's and it felt incredible!"

My dad and I smiled at each other and then I looked at her and leaned forward giving her a deep hard French kiss which she responded too. When I pulled away for her, I started laughing and made a snarky comment "Well, I have to agree incest is best!"

My mom and dad started laughing as we all got up from the bed to get cleaned up and dressed. Once we were ready to go my mom looked over at me and told me "Dinner is at five tomorrow, come over early so we can play."

I smiled from ear to ear and told her before I headed home "I will be there I will not be missing any more family dinners at your place."

redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers