I Do Only Means Maybe If Your Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers

"I didn't hear the phone ring. Who called?" she asked.

"No one, I just needed to take care of something," I told her. She didn't even ask me what. We were sitting on the bed, with her reading and me kind of watching her, when the front doorbell rang.

"Who the hell can that be at this hour?" she asked looking at me.

"Don't worry, it's for me," I told her jumping up from the bed while grabbing my robe. "I'll be back in about an hour," I said as I shut the bedroom door behind me.

Carla didn't even care enough to ask me where the hell I was going. However, she soon found out.

About ten minutes later, Carla heard; "Oh yes. That feels so good. You're much better than my wife. Not so hard, I want it to last as long as I can before I shoot."

"What the hell?" she said while grabbing her robe. "Is Steve watching porn in the guest room, I'll kill him if he is," she mumbled to herself quietly as she walked down the hall. Outside the door, she listened for a second and then flung the door open. "Holy crap," she screamed.

"Quiet Carla. You want to wake the kids up?" I whispered to her as I shifted slightly on the bed. "Now if you don't mind, I'm a little busy right now," I told her as I instructed the redhead to continue.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Getting a blowjob right now and when she's done, I'm going to screw her in the ass, so if you're going to stay, please be quiet. I've only got her for an hour," I told Carla. I hadn't had two nuts loaded in an hour in years, but I sure was going to try tonight.

"Why are you doing this to us?" she almost yelled the question at me.

"I told you before. I'm not going to live in a sexless marriage, and if I can't get it from you, Rose here, is more than willing to oblige me. For a fee that is. So like I said, leave, shut up, or join us," I told her as I waited for her reply.

"I can't do this," Carla said with tears in her eyes.

"Yes you can," Steve said as he got up and pulled her to the bed. "Here, lets get rid of this," he said while pulling off her clothes and kissing her once and then again. He laid Carla back on the bed and started working on her nipples with his tongue as his fingers found her pussy. "Damn, she's sopping wet," he said to himself as he inserted one and then two fingers.

Rose watch me work on Carla for a moment and then went back to licking and sucking my dick. This was my first threesome, but it didn't last long.

"I can't do this," Carla announced as she jumped up and ran from the room. "I'm not a whore and I won't act like one."

"Well, I tried," I said to myself as I watched Rose give me the best blowjob I'd had in years. It wasn't long before I was shooting load after load down her throat and Rose swallowed every drop. "That was incredibly wonderful. No wonder they say you're the best."

I paid Rose her fee and even gave her a little extra for a tip. She gave me one of her cards and told me to call her whenever I felt the need. I walked her downstairs and out to her car. She gave me a big kiss and was gone. Going back upstairs I cleaned myself up and walked back to my bedroom. The door was locked, which I figured as much. I slept in the guest room that night and had the best nights sleep I'd had in months.

"What time did your whore leave last night?" was the greeting I received when I went downstairs.

"You should know. I saw you looking out our bedroom window when I walked Rose to her car," I replied. "What's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Is that all you've got to say to me? Don't you want to talk about it?" she asked.

"Not really. When I came back to our room, the door was locked. I guess that says it all," I said casually.

"Did you expect me to welcome you back to my bed with open arms after you've been with a cheap hooker?"

"Rose is an escort, not a whore, and she wasn't cheap. And no, I didn't expect you to welcome me back, because after eight weeks I had given up on you ever asking me for sex again. So if you don't mind, I'll move my stuff into the spare bedroom and you won't have to worry about me asking you for sex any longer," I told her. "This marriage is a joke anyway," I said while heading upstairs.

It took me about an hour to get totally out of our bedroom. Carla never once came up to check on me. So our new life style had started. We were civil to one another, but that was all. The kids both knew it was just a matter of time before one of us left, so they just went with the flow. I spent 75% of my free time with the kids, while Carla did whatever Carla did with her free time. Greg told me that Carla had told Peggy, and her friends, that I'd crawl back to her; as it was only a matter of time.

The one thing I did do was to put every extra penny away into a bank account that nobody knew anything about. I was able to put about 30% of my paycheck each week into it. This went on for almost eleven months, when I'd finally had enough.

"Greg, I need you to find me a good child psychologist," I told him. "I need him to check out my kids and ask all the hard divorce questions; such as which parent they'd like to live with, and such. I plan on filing soon and want all my ducks in a row, before that."

"You know Steve, believe it or not, Carla still loves you and thinks you're going to come crawling back and ask her to forgive you," he told me. "I keep telling Peggy it's not going to happen, but you know women. However, if that's what you want, I'll get everything setup," Greg told me.

Three months later, I had Greg file and serve Carla at work. I was prepared this time. I'd told the kids ahead of time and they'd both signed affidavits that they wanted to live with me and the psychologist had concurred that I was the right choice. I then had movers pack up Carla's clothes and personal effects and sent them over to her parent's house. Finally I changed the locks that morning and the code on the garage door opener. I was all ready.

Carla was served with divorce papers that basically stated that I wanted the house and custody of the children. It also contained a restraining order declaring that she couldn't come within two hundred feet of the house, the children, or me. That didn't go over big.

I didn't duck her calls this time. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" she screamed at me. "How can you do this to us?"

"Carla, there hasn't been an us for quite some time," I told her.

"I forgive you. Is that what you want to hear? There I've said it. Now stop this nonsense, Steve, and we'll talk tonight," she told me.

"It will have to be by phone, because I don't think you've read all the paperwork, especially the part that says you can't come within 200 feet of the house or the kids, Carla."

"What?" she screamed as I held the phone away from my ear. "Why in the hell would you do that? You won't get away with this. I'll fight you. This isn't over yet," she yelled.

"Well this has been fun, but I've got a few more things to do today, " I told her. "I'll call you when I have more time," I said as I hit the disconnect button. "Well, that's that," I said to myself. "I should have done this years ago."

The divorce went smoothly or as smoothly as these things can go. Carla started to fight it, but soon gave up. The kids could see her whenever they wanted to and we split everything up 50/50; except my hidden stash that nobody knew about. Six months after our divorce became final, Carla was still telling everyone that we'd get back together, because we still loved one another. Good luck.

I didn't date for quite a while, but eventually I missed female companionship and a few of my friends started to set me up on blind dates. Over 99.9% of the women had been divorced, and about two-thirds had kicked out cheating husbands. I dated a couple of them a few times, but most were still angry women with an axe to grind. That's when I met Ann.

She was a breath of fresh air and even though her husband had cheated on her, it was a long time ago, and she'd gotten over him. We started very slow, because we were both a little apprehensive about getting into a relationship. It was after our tenth date, that I made my move.

"Dinner, dancing, and a walk on the beach?" she asked. "You want to try and cram anything else in tonight."

"Yes," I answered. "Only if you're willing," I said with a smile as I waited for her reply on the phone.

"I guess this conversation has been long over due. Pick me up at 6:30 and we'll discuss what kind of desert will be on the menu tonight," she chuckled like a teenager.

"Yes, yes, I'm in," I said pumping my arm as I hung up the phone.

"Dad's got a hot date tonight" Danny yelled across the house to Sue.

"It's about damn time, I thought he was going to end up taking the vows for the priesthood for awhile there," Sue replied with a smile.

"Isn't anything private around here?" I yelled.

"Not when it comes to your love life, or lack of one," Danny laughed. "I suppose I'm going to have to have that talk with you before you pick her up. Do you have any protection? If not dad, I can give you one of mine."

"Way too much information," Sue spoke up from the kitchen. "Just remember to not be a selfish lover, and make sure she gets off too," she said with a laugh.

"All right you two, enough is enough. We may not even do it tonight. I'm not in any hurry," I told them.

"Maybe you're not, but I know she is," Sue told me. "She's already asked me if you moved this slow on all your dates. For a while she thought you might be gay. So dad, she's primed and ready. If you want, Danny and I will make ourselves scarce and you can christen that new bed you bought two years ago."

"Enough about my date. It's like riding a bike, and you never forget," I told them. Well, I hoped I was right anyway.

Dinner was fantastic and the music in the lounge was what I liked, slow and romantic. We danced on and off, but during the band's last set, I was starting to get aroused to say the least. "Maybe we should sit this one out," I told Ann.

"Why?" she replied. "Just because I'm giving you a woody?" she said with a laugh. "All right, Steve, my place or yours?"

The short drive to my place was filled with unspoken excitement. I hadn't been with anyone in a long time and wanted to prove to myself that I still had it.

"Nice place," she said as we walked into the kitchen. "Got any wine?" she asked.

"White or red?" I asked in reply.

"How about red? Where's your bathroom?" she asked.

"Down the hall on the right, second door."

"Pour the wine, and I'll be right back," she said with a smile.

"Oh boy, I'm going to get lucky tonight," I thought pouring two glasses of wine. I took off my jacket and tie, threw them over the chair, and took a long sip. I never even noticed that Ann had come back and was leaning up against the wall, completely nude.

"Unless you've got a better idea, I think we should get this show on the road," she said while coming over to me and laying a big wet one on my lips. I took her by the hand and we headed for my bedroom.

I ripped my shirt off, buttons and all, and was undressed in less than thirty seconds. We both fell onto the bed and for the next five minutes kissed and played a lot of tongue-tag as my hands wandered over her body.

"Are you planning on kicking me out tonight?" Ann said looking at me.

"I don't know what you mean?" I answered.

"I mean, do we have all night? That's what I'm asking."

"Let me put it to you this way, what do you want for breakfast?" I replied.

"I was hoping you were going to say that" she said with a big grin on her face.

"How long does it take for you to recover? You know, for another round?"

"It's been so long, I guess I can't answer that one," I said.

"Well then, I'll go first. We're going to play a little game. It's called getting to know your partner," she told me. "You lie back and enjoy. No touching me though," she instructed. Who was I to argue as she pushed me back on the bed and let her lips do the talking?

Ann started off by kissing and licking my lips, ears, and then went to my chest. She used her teeth on my tiny nipples, a first for me, and then sucked on them until they were hard and sensitive. With her tongue, she traced a line down to my navel and finally down to my hard dick. The word hard really didn't do justice to what I was right now, maybe something like a steel rod would be closer. She licked the head and the underside all the way down the shaft before sucking one nut into her mouth. It took all of my will power not to shoot off.

Ann smiled and grabbed my dick by the base, spit on the head, and started giving me a great blowjob. Her mouth was warm, wet, and so amazingly soft. I knew I was totally doomed to shoot soon. When I was about to climax, Ann gave my dick a hard squeeze and stopped sucking.

"You're not getting off just yet," she said with an evil smile. "You'll be begging me to let you cum before I'm done," she said. And that's just what I did ten minutes later.

"Oh God, Ann please. My nuts are ready to explode," I begged.

"Well since you said please, I guess I'll finish you off."

A gallon. I must have shot a full gallon down her throat as she pumped and sucked the last drop of cum from my dick. I was wasted and totally drained as she finished me off.

"All right lover. Your turn, and it better be good," she said lying back on the bed with her arms behind her head. I was a little dumb-founded when she broke the silence and said, "I'm waiting," she said.

I got some massage oil out from my nightstand and warmed it up in my hand. I massaged it onto her upper arms and chest, making sure not to touch her breasts; as two can play at this game. I dribbled a little bit on her lower stomach and down each thigh and then started working it into her skin. I went up her sides to just below her armpits and then dragged my hands between her, oh so nice, breasts. She was hot.

"You've missed a few areas that need attention," she told me as I told her to flip over.

"I'm not done yet, so just relax. I'm in charge, so do what I say," I said giving her ass a swat.

"Oh, a little S&M. Do you plan on tying me to the headboard next?" she asked.

That thought hadn't even crossed my mind, but I was glad Ann was no prude. "I forgot the blindfold, so we'll have to do that next time," I told her as I spread her legs wide and got between them.

I worked the oil down her back to just above her ass. I let the oil then drip onto the small of her back and down her crack. "Screw this playing," I said to myself. I rubbed all the oil in, even the generous amount between her legs. I dragged my finger down from her shoulders, to her back and finished between her ass cheeks, as I gently touched her pussy and ass hole. For the next pass, I inserted a well-oiled finger into her pussy while I massaged her asshole with my thumb.

Ann's initial reaction was to move her ass back until it totally consumed my finger and to tell me to work her clit. "Damn this shit," I thought as I flipped her over onto her back. At that point, I dove into her pussy; with my tongue, lips, and fingers all moving at once.

Ann gasped at my onslaught and raised her legs up to give me better access. "Oh God, that feels so good," she cried out as she moved her ass around as I worked on all parts of it. Finger-fucking her with two fingers, I sucked on her clit as she started going nuts beneath me. Coming up for air, I wiped her pussy juice from my lips and worked on her clit with just my fingers. It didn't take long for her to get off.

"Oh my God," she screamed as her pussy clamped down on my fingers and pulled me to her lips. "Take me now God damn it," she said as she worked me between her thighs. She was so sopping wet, I didn't think she knew that I was in until I rammed my dick home. "Oh God yes," was her only reply.

We screwed each other hard for the next ten minutes, before she had her second climax and crushed me with her legs. I was close, but not quite there as I rolled her over onto her stomach, lifted her ass into the air, and drove my dick into her pussy. "She's the perfect height," I thought to myself as I pounded her ass watching it go in and out of her pussy. For a split second, I thought about doing a little ass play, but gave up on the idea. I didn't want to press my luck the first time, so I just pounded her until I gave up my nut.

"That was worth the wait," she told me as she rolled over onto her back. "What took you so long to make your move?" she asked while kissing me.

"I didn't want to screw it up, that's all" I replied.

"You didn't," she said while moving over to me and cuddling under my arm. "I'm thirsty. Where's the wine?" she asked.

"Hold that thought," I said running down to the kitchen for the bottle and our glasses. "Your wish is my command," I told her as I bowed.

Ann laughed and told me to get my ass over next to her, as she covered herself with the sheet. "I need to recharge my batteries. How about we get some sleep and then do this all over again in a few hours?" And we did.

This became a weekend ritual, either at my house, or hers. She didn't have too many sexual hang-ups and I finally felt like I'd met my perfect woman.

For the next ten months, we did everything together as a family. The holidays, when I had the kids, were even more special when we were all together. Her son, Carl, was a year younger than Dan, so at least they had something in common, but Sue had the most trouble with it.

Sue was still close to Carla, and they did, "women" things with each other most weekends. A couple of times, I got a little testy with her when she chose Carla over us. "Sue, I know you love your mom, but you've got to give Ann a chance too," I told her one afternoon. "She's not trying to be a replacement for your mother, but she's someone I want in my life, and that means you're going to have to deal with it also."

"I know dad. It's just that I didn't think it would happen so soon," she told me. "Dad, I'll try. For you dad, I'd do anything," and she did try after that.

When I gave Ann a ring she wasn't surprised. "Damn it Steve, I thought I was going to have to drop down on one knee and ask you," she told me while looking at the ring. "It's beautiful. We're going to be so happy together."

Everyone was happy for us and said it was about time Ann made an honest man out of me. I met her friends and she met mine, and we became the most loving couple. That's when I had my first doubts.

We were at one of her friends for a Saturday afternoon Bar-BQ. I was with the men outside grilling, when Ken explained that it was my turn to get the beers. I was walking into the kitchen when I heard Ann talking to Cindy, who was one of her oldest friends.

"I love Steve to death, and I think he's the soul mate that I've always dreamed of," Ann told her as my head swelled. "Right now, we do it 4 to 5 times a week, but after we get married, we'll probably settle down to once or twice a week like all married couples our age. But, unlike most guys, who think they can do it ten times a day, ye who controls the pussy, controls the marriage," she said with a laugh. "I'd never cut him off like his first wife, but I don't want to be walking around bow legged all the time either," she said.

"Damn, she can't be serious," I thought to myself. "Maybe it's the wine talking or maybe it's just girl talk," I reasoned. Nonetheless, I decided to keep my eyes wide open from that day forward.

Ann never showed me that side of her again. I can remember her begging me for sex one night when I told her I was tired. "You don't love me anymore," she pouted with a sexy smile on her face. "Maybe I'll have to find a part-time lover if you can't keep up with me," she said with a laugh.

"All right. But you'll have to do most of the work and I get the bottom tonight," I replied. "So use and abuse me babes," I said while lying naked on the bed; and that's exactly what she did. So much for one to two times a week. Thank God.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers