I Dominus - A Kodak Moment

Story Info
A photoshoot gets raunchy.
4.9k words
4.49
13.2k
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gilrenard
gilrenard
70 Followers

"Don't hold anything back, Gil. You know I can take it," Sonia winked at me as she lifted her right leg over her head and placed her ankle on my left shoulder.

I gripped her ankle with one hand and held it firmly in place on my shoulder, as she leaned forward and stretched, in preparation for our session. Sonia had asked if I would tie and suspend her, while a new student, Katja, photographed us.

Eight months had passed since Katja had enrolled in the Kinbaku classes that Sonia teaches. Katja's hobby is photography. Sonia had asked her if she would take pictures for her web page.

Sonia rents a small industrial unit, by the hour, three times a month. The exposed iron beams are ideal for rope suspensions. Each student, and spectator, donate at the door, to help pay for the rental of the space. Sonia and Katja quickly became friends after a few classes. Sonia is a very skilled rigger, but, she much prefers to be the rope bottom. Sonia is a masochist, a pain slut, as she refers to herself.

I smirked at her and replied, "I'll have to abstain from all the fun stuff, Sonia. I don't want to shock and scare Katja."

She laughed as she slipped her leg off my shoulder, shook out her arms, pulled her green hoodie over her head and tossed it on the floor. She had on a sheer, white sports bra. Her pink nipples were visibly erect.

I laughed at what Sonia had said to me. "It's too much fun. The look in their eyes as they near panic is priceless to me, and very arousing. I don't see that part of me ever changing."

She laughed as she slipped her leg off my shoulder and shook out her arms, "Other one now," she pointed to my right shoulder and lifted her left leg into the air, and placed her ankle on to it. I held her leg in place and Sonia leaned forward. "The fun stuff is for when we're alone. Whatever and whenever you want, Gil. It's been months since I heard from you." Sonia shook her head and continued before I had a chance to reply, "I know, I know, it's your busy season at work. As for scaring Katja, that is exactly what you want to do, Gil. You take great pleasure in scaring all the pretty, young girls. You are a very bad man." Sonia winked at me, "Don't you ever dare change that. It's my favorite part of you. Tonight, make it up to me; I need the sexy monster in you, to quiet the wild whore in me." Sonia giggled and said, "Besides, I have given Katja fair warning, Gil."

"Fair warning?" I chuckled.

"Yes, fair warning. I informed her that there will be some very rough play. Nothing that she has witnessed in any of the classes she has attended. She said she understood, and looks forward to photographing the session."

"Hello?" We heard Katja calling from the foot of the stairs on the first floor.

"Up here," Sonia called out.

Katja made her way up the stairs and smiled at Sonia when she reached the top step. "Sorry I'm a bit late. Traffic was horrendous."

She was a very slim, petite brunette, barely five foot three. Her ripped jeans, and oversized t-shirt hung off her thin body. Katja looked girlish for her age, like she hadn't filled out yet. Sonia had told me that she was twenty-nine years old. Her tiny breasts were free under her t-shirt. I could see the outline of her large nipples. They weren't erect, their size were not proportionate to her breasts.

Sonia slid her leg off my shoulder and walked over to hug and greet Katja, "No problem. I needed time to limber up."

Both young ladies made their way to me. "This is Gil," Sonia introduced me to Katja as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Hi, I'm Katja," she smiled at me.

"Hello, Katja," I smiled back.

Sonia stepped away from me, kicked off her sneakers and pulled off her track pants. She had on a traditional, white, Japanese thong.

Katja asked, "Where should I set up the tripod?"

"Anywhere you want to, we'll be on the yoga mat," Sonia replied and made her way to the purple yoga mat in the middle of the room.

Katja set up her tripod a few feet away from one of the large windows. "The sun is about to set, and we have a clear view of the lake. We should get some spectacular shots, without using a flash."

Katja mounted one camera on the tripod, and hung another around her neck. "Ready when you are," she smiled at Sonia. She turned her eyes to me and asked, "Are you going to change out of your jeans and t-shirt?"

Sonia snickered, "Gil prefers to be naked when he ties. He is not one for following tradition. Just to clarify what is going to transpire shortly. Gil is going to be rough, at my request, Katja. If I don't ask him to stop, it means I am fine. So, don't worry, just keep taking pictures. Okay, sweetie?" Sonia smiled as she explained one more time what Katja was going to witness.

"Gotcha," Katja replied. She was excited, nervous, and a bit apprehensive. She didn't know how she would react to witnessing rough play. She brought her camera to her eye and said, "I'm ready when you are.

Sonia turned, lifted her head up to look at me, and grinned as she gave a slight nod of her head. I roughly grabbed a fistful of her hair and pushed her onto her knees. The sudden and forceful act caught Katja off guard. Her breath caught and her eyes widened. She quickly snapped off a few shots with her camera. And tried to ignore the sudden flutters in her belly.

Slowly, I guided Sonia's face to the cement floor, past the yoga mat that she was kneeling on, and reached for a rope from my bag. I released the grip on Sonia's hair, and placed my foot on the side of her face to keep her head pinned to the floor. Sonia crossed her arms across the small of her back, as I threw the folded rope over one of the iron beams, secured it in place, and tied my suspension ring to it. I grabbed another rope, uncoiled it, and kneeled behind Sonia.

I grinned at Katja as I pulled Sonia slowly back onto her knees by her hair. I used the bight of my rope to cinch Sonia's left nipple, yanking it upwards in one quick motion. She grimaced and let out a loud yelp.

I slapped Sonia's left breast very hard, just how she likes it. I covered her nose and mouth with one hand, and hooked both her elbows behind her back with my right arm. I snarled into her ear, "You know that I don't approve of my whores being loud. Maybe, if I don't let you breathe for a minute, it'll serve as a gentle reminder."

I pinched her nose and pressed my hand hard over her mouth. It didn't take long for Sonia to begin to struggle for breath in her aroused state. The harder she struggled, the tighter I squeezed and kept her in place.

When Sonia tried to shake her head free and take a breath, Katja cried out in concern, "Stop! You're hurting her!"

I grinned at Katja and growled, "Do not interrupt me again, Katja. My responsibility is to ensure that Sonia is safe, not to babysit you and your uneducated opinion."

Katja swallowed hard and remained silent. Her eyes shot daggers at me; she was not a fan of my techniques, yet.

Sonia's eyes watered, her tears spilled down over my knuckles. I released her; she coughed and gagged in between deep, quick, panicky breaths. I snapped her head back and lowered my cheek to her lips. She turned her head in defiance, refusing to place a kiss upon my cheek. I snapped her head back again, with more force. She moaned and gently kissed my cheek.

I shoved Sonia forward and tied her arms behind her back. I tied a chest harness, two passes with the rope above and below her breasts. My rope did not cross over her shoulders or the sides of her neck. I locked the rope between her sides and her arms. I worked her sports bra upwards, under the rope, till her perky breasts were exposed. Her nipples were erect, and rock hard.

Katja zoomed in on Sonia's breasts and took a dozen photos. I fed another rope through the suspension ring, attached it to the back of the chest harness, pulled out the slack, and pulled down hard on it as I dropped to my knees. I used my body as a counterweight to propel Sonia into the air. She groaned as my rope dug into her chest and the sides of her arms, as she was swept off her feet, and left to dangle in mid-air.

I stood up and tied the suspension rope off around itself. Sonia was trying to settle into the tie. I didn't allow her the opportunity. Instead, I pinched both her nipples and pulled her towards me. Sonia sobbed and flailed her head at the searing sting that burned in her nipples. I placed my cheek to her lips. Again, Sonia refused to kiss my cheek. She wanted more pain. I twisted her nipples and snarled at her. Sonia cried out and placed another gentle kiss on my cheek. I released her nipples and watched her body sway to and fro, as I grabbed and uncoiled another rope. I fed it through the suspension ring and tied a square knot above Sonia's left knee. Slowly I pulled the slack out of the rope. Sonia's knee was pulled upwards, her legs scissored open. Katja moved closer and snapped off another dozen photos of Sonia's exposed crotch.

I folded Sonia's right leg and bound it tight, then pushed her, and watched as she swayed. She likes the feeling of swaying while she is bound, she'll tell you that it centers her, quiets her mind, and makes her feel more alive. Soft moans escaped her lips as her arousal grew.

Katja looked on as Sonia became more and more aroused. She felt her own arousal begin to increase. Hot moisture began to build between her own legs.

I released the rope attached to the chest harness and slowly lowered Sonia towards the floor. Till her body was almost parallel to the ground, and tied the rope off locking her in that position. I pulled her thong to the side and rubbed my palm across her hairless pussy. Sonia reacted immediately to my touch. She lifted her head slightly, and groaned in aching pleasure.

Katja took close up pictures of Sonia's facial expression as she unconsciously bit her lip. As Sonia's moans became more audible, I stopped rubbing her pussy and slapped her ass. The slap caused Sonia's body to jerk. Katja jumped with a start at Sonia's instant reaction to the sting of my hand, and continued to take pictures of Sonia's morphing facial expressions.

I reached around with my right arm and slid my thumb into Sonia's mouth. It took her a few seconds for her to comprehend what I wanted. She sucked on my thumb and let her spit build up in her mouth. I slid my saliva covered thumb out of her mouth.

"You might want to get on your back, underneath Sonia, to take the next set of pictures," I sternly said to Katja.

Katja quickly dropped to her knees and rolled on to her back, then wiggled her body using her elbows and feet till she was face to face with Sonia.

"Beg," I snarled at Sonia.

"P-please, Gil," Sonia whimpered.

I shoved my thumb into her ass. Sonia's mouth opened into a wide O shape. Katja gasped. She had never before witnessed another woman being brought to arousal. Her own pussy began feel hot and sticky.

"Slap her again. I want a picture of the impact." Katja bit her lip and quickly turned her body one hundred and eighty degrees, by twisting her body and pushing with her feet to get in position. Till her face was directly under Sonia's slick cunt. The seam in the crotch of her jeans rode up the crack of her ass and her pussy. The friction was a welcomed sensation to Katja; it sent pulses of pleasure through her entire body.

I pulled my thumb out of Sonia's ass, and slapped her pussy. My cock twitched at the wet, sloppy sound that filled my ears.

"Fuck!" Sonia yelped, when I slapped her pussy with a bit more force and shoved my thumb hard into her ass.

Katja rested the camera on her chest and looked between Sonia's spread legs. Just in time to see my hand strike Sonia's pussy again.

"Ow-www!" Sonia cried out as every muscle in her body tensed.

"Slap it again," Katja said as she brought the camera to her eye.

I grinned to myself as I spread Sonia's pussy, allowing Katja to see just how wet Sonia had become. "Is your pussy anywhere near as wet as Sonia's?" I asked.

Katja blushed at my words. She was wet, not as wet as Sonia, obviously. "It's very erotic what you are doing to her. I am a bit aroused by this." Katja's reply surprised her. She is normally very shy around the topic of sex.

"Would you like me to slap Sonia's pussy harder? Would that increase your arousal, Katja? It would most certainly make Sonia hornier," I asked her as I stared down at her.

Katja bit her lip and took a moment to nod her head. She couldn't bring herself to say the words. The thought of watching Sonia's pussy being slapped harder sent a shiver through her.

I shoved my thumb back into Sonia's ass, and said, "Your student wants me to hurt your pussy, Sonia. Would you like that, whore?"

Katja's breath caught in her throat. Hearing me calling Sonia a whore made her clit tingle.

Sonia moaned and nodded her head. "Fuck yes! Make it burn! Make me cum!" she pleaded.

I tilted my head to take a look at Katja's crotch. The seam of her jeans had worked itself up between her plump pussy lips. Katja squeezed her thighs together when she noticed where I was staring.

"Spread your legs for Sonia, Katja. It's only fair she should have the opportunity to look at your camel toe, when I slap her pussy harder at your request," I sternly ordered.

Sonia eyes shot to Katja's crotch. Katja hesitated a moment. "Show me," Sonia panted.

Katja closed her eyes and slowly spread her legs. I waited for Katja to aim her camera, and slapped Sonia's pussy very hard. Katja jumped with a start when Sonia screamed out her lament.

"Katja," I called out as I shoved my thumb back in Sonia's asshole. "Did you ever think a pussy could be made to drip being treated in this manner?"

Katja swallowed hard and shook her head. "No," she replied in a shaky voice.

"Sonia's pussy can endure so much more, Katja? Would you like me to demonstrate? Only if you are curious, of course," I asked the blushing and mesmerized Katja.

Katja nodded and spread her legs wider apart. I slid my thumb out of Sonia's ass and bent at the knees the retrieve the flogger out of my rope bag. Katja's eyes widened when the flogger came in to her view.

I kneeled next to Katja and stared at her as I slowly lowered the tassels of the flogger onto her crotch. "I believe Sonia would love to look at your pussy, Katja. Don't you think it only fair that you should do something for her in return for the pain that Sonia is going to have to endure, at your request?" I half growled the question at Katja.

Katja nodded. She rested the camera on her chest and unbuttoned her jeans. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband and lifted her girlish hips off the floor. I watched as she slowly wiggled her hips out of her jeans and pink thong, and slid them around her ankles.

"Good girl," I grinned at her. "Spread your legs nice and wide for Sonia. Show her your pretty, shaved pussy. I might allow her to taste you, if she pleases me. Would you enjoy that, Katja?"

Katja nodded and closed her eyes as her cheeks burned red. She had never been with a woman, never had given it much thought. The scene that had unfolded before her aroused Katja in ways she couldn't explain, or understand. Her need to cum was steadily increasing.

I stood up and removed the Japanese thong that was bunched to the side Sonia's swollen, slick pussy. "We won't need this anymore," I looked down at Katja and smirked, "Sonia is such a dirty girl. She's a filthy whore, don't you agree, Katja?"

Katja averted my gaze and couldn't bring herself to answer the question. Up until the moment she had heard me call Sonia a whore, that word had disgusted her. She thought it to be degrading to all women. But, in the context that it was used in, and Sonia's reaction to all the filthy acts I had performed on her body, much to her delight, Katja, thought it not only fitting, but arousing.

"Cat got your tongue, Katja?" I purposefully pressed her for a verbal reply when I saw the unmistakable look of shame on her face. "Say it, Katja. I want to hear you call Sonia a whore."

With her eyes closed and her head turned away from me, Katja shook her head. She just couldn't bring herself to call her friend a whore. As much as listening to her friend being called a whore excited her, it felt so wrong for her to speak the words.

"Hmm, do you need convincing to answer my question, Katja? I am sure Sonia explained to you in excruciating detail what I do to stubborn, uncooperative whores."

Katja swallowed hard and held her breath. I had indirectly called her a whore. The sharp sting of shame raised the temperature in her face and chest to boiling point. Her pussy clenched and a tremor rumbled deep in her belly. The thought of being called a whore triggered a wave of arousal and shame. She bit down on her lower lips and secretly wished for me to call her a whore. She wanted the fire of my voice to make her ears burn, with the same heat that was raging in-between her legs.

I sternly warned Katja, "Last chance or your cunt is going to taste my flogger."

Katja moaned and shook her head. As she slid a hand between her legs to protect her exposed pussy, and squeezed her knees together.

"Cunt," she thought to herself and shivered as her pussy quivered. "So dirty, so hot."

I brought the flogger down across the top of Katja's thigh. She yelped out from the sting of the thick, leather tassels.

"Keep your legs spread, remove your hand from your pussy, and tell me that Sonia is a whore. Now, Katja," I sternly ordered.

Katja spread her legs and removed her hand from between her legs. "Yes, Sonia is a whore!" She blurted out louder than she had intended. The filthy talk felt good to Katja. A single drop of warm liquid oozed out of her pussy.

"Good girl. Are you ready to take pictures of Sonia's cunt and ass being flogged?" I grinned devilishly.

Katja held her breath to steady her shaking hands as she brought the camera to her eye. It took a few seconds for her eyes to focus through the lens. Sonia moaned, whimpered, and twisted her body against the ropes that held her bound and immobile, in anticipation of the leather tassels that would leave the first of a series stinging kiss between her legs.

I slid my right foot back six inches as I raised the flogger to shoulder height. Sonia's right side of her body was facing the floor. I would have to swing the flogger in a sidearm motion to achieve maximum contact between her legs.

"Ready?" I teased both the women.

Sonia gasped and shut her eyes tight. Katja exhaled hard and squeezed her arms against her sides to steady the camera.

I swung the flogger and struck Sonia's cunt. Katja's body reacted with instinctive reflex, her legs snapped immediately shut. She moaned and brought her knees halfway to her chest as she rolled on to her side. Having watched the leather tassels strike Sonia's open, pink, slick, vulnerable cunt, as she imagined the pain between her own legs that the blow had caused Sonia.

Sonia's body folded at her waist as she let out a howl. I struck her be-tween her legs again. Sonia twisted her hips and shoulders as she increased the volume of the original howl. Katja's eyes were wide open in terror as she waited for the next swing of the flogger to temporarily make Sonia's cunt disappear behind the thick, leather tassels. I struck Sonia's cunt again. Her body jerked violently as she rode out the wave of pain that was slowly turning into a soothing heat.

"Keep your legs spread, Katja. I will not tell you again," I snarled at the terrified and aroused Katja.

"Fuck!" Katja gasped and spread her legs as wide as she could manage. Her outer thighs were almost flat to the floor.

"If you hide your cunt from Sonia one more time, I will flog it. Do you understand, Katja?"

gilrenard
gilrenard
70 Followers
12