I Dominus - A Kodak Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katja nodded as her eyes met mine, and with a tremor in voice replied, "Understood."

I grinned and at her, and waited a few seconds before replying, "Sir. You will address me as Sir from this moment on. I think it only proper, since you take orders so well."

A shiver ran up Katja's spine as she replied, "Yes, Sir."

I turned my attention to Sonia and forced two fingers, up to the knuckles, in her ready ass. She moaned and licked her lips in delight. "Sonia squirts if you make her cum hard enough. Did you know that, Katja?" I teased. "Would you like to see this filthy whore squirt?"

Katja nodded as she closed her eyes and moaned, "Yes, Sir." She cooed the words. "I want to cum, I need to cum, please make me cum, too."

"You are a dirty, horny whore. I am not disappointed, Katja. Far from it," I calmly replied and pulled my fingers out of Sonia's tight ass. I grinned as I slapped Sonia's ass cheeks and asked her, "I am sure you want to cum, too. Both of my filthy whores want to cum."

I dropped the flogger, untied the rope attached to Sonia's chest harness, and lowered Sonia's mouth within a few inches of Katja's spread pussy. Sonia arched her neck and stuck out her tongue to tastes her student. I laughed as I watched Sonia try to make contact with Katja's wet, pink slit.

Katja lifted her head and eagerly watched Sonia's struggle to taste her. When Katja lifted her hips of the floor, I barked, "Don't you fucking dare, whore! I'll flog your cunt till it sizzles, if you try that again!"

Her hips shot back to the floor before I had finished barking my warning. I tied the rope off, keeping a few torturous inches of distance between a hungry mouth and hungrier cunt.

"Patience, my pretty whores. I have something special in store for you," I announced to my captivated audience of two.

I unraveled another rope and connected it to the rope around Sonia's left leg. Securing it to be able to bear the load of Sonia's body weight. I ran the ends through the suspension ring and pulled out the slack. Sonia would be in a single leg suspension for the pussy eating that the two whores would be participating in.

"Stand up, Katja. Put away your camera, you won't need it for what I have in store for you."

Katja obeyed and kicked off her shorts that were still bunched around her ankles before she got to her feet. She quickly removed her t-shirt, tossed it to the floor, and she stood naked in front of me, waiting in silence for a sign that I approved of her body, and, that I wanted her. Her large nipples jutted out from her tiny tits. The urge to flog Katja's tits was immediate. The pain I would inflict on her large nipples would be exquisite. My cock reacted to the image of her pretty face grimacing in pain. I gave her a nod of approval. Her eyes quickly shot to my crotch when she noticed the bulge in my pants.

I pulled the rope downwards and propelled Sonia higher. When her pussy was at the same height as Katja's mouth, I tied off the rope. I bent and picked up the flogger, turned to face Katja and grabbed a fistful of her hair. In one yanking motion I buried her face in-between Sonia's legs. Sonia moaned when Katja opened her mouth and sucked as much of her pussy as Katja could fit into her mouth.

"Wrap your arms around Sonia's waist and squeeze her tight," I instructed Katja and positioned myself facing Sonia's back. I watched, and grew harder, as Katja's mouth tried to devour Sonia's pussy.

I reached for the rope that was dangling from Sonia's chest harness, and walked in a circle around the two women. I kept a tight tension in the rope as I wound it around their bodies, securing one's chest to the other's hips. The last few feet of the rope was used to bind Katja's arm, to keep them locked around Sonia's bucking hips. The two women were enjoying the munching of pussy.

I grabbed the flogger off the floor, and struck Sonia across her back. She screamed at the sudden and unexpected blow. Her mouth flew away from Katja's pussy. A lamenting moan gurgled in Katja's throat. I struck Katja across the meaty part of her ass cheeks. She threw her head back and yelped as she danced on the tip of her toes from the tassel's sharp sting.

I struck her ass again. "Keep your mouth on the whore's cunt," I raised my voice slightly, for the added psychological effect.

Katja quickly covered Sonia's pussy with her mouth and greedily sucked on the salty, slick, swollen lips.

I pressed my body against Katja's back and slid my left hand in-between her slim legs. I slid my thumb into her hot pussy, covering it with her juice and Sonia's spit. "May I finger your ass, whore?" My words rumbled in her ear.

She nodded as she gasped and slid her tongue across Sonia's asshole. I forced my thumb into Kata's tight ass. She moaned and pushed her ass against my thumb. Her legs buckled, and she moaned when Sonia gently bit down on her swollen clit.

My cock was throbbing and aching. I pulled my thumb out of Katja's ass and released the beast from my jeans. When I pressed my hot, thick meat in-between Katja's ass cheeks, she gasped and trembled.

"Ask me, Katja. Ask me to fuck your ass," I pressed my mouth against her ear and growled.

"P-please fuck my ass, Sir?" she panted and quickly went back to sucking on Sonia's asshole.

Sonia moved her mouth off Kata's pussy and moaned as I pushed my cock down and aimed it at Katja's asshole. All she could see were my balls moving closer to her face as I slowly penetrated Katja.

Katja threw her head back and stood up on her toes as my cock slowly filled her ass. When I was balls beep in her ass, I grabbed her hair and shoved her face back onto Sonia's ready to explode pussy.

"Suck on her cunt, whore," I panted with heavy breath as I began to fuck her ass with more force.

Sonia stiffened and let out a long, low moan. She was close to cumming and squirting in Katja's face. I rubbed Katja's mouth back and forth on Sonia's loaded cunt. Sonia began to shake and wailed as her orgasm erupted. She came hard, squirted, and cursed as she lost control of her body.

Katja gasped as my cock pounded her ass and Sonia covered her face with cum and piss. She lapped at the steady stream that Sonia was offering her.

I gripped Katja's slim hips and dug my fingers tight into her flesh. I grunted and thrust my hips forward one last time as my balls tightened. Sonia bit down on Katja's pussy, just as my cock exploded in her ass. Katja threw her head back and screamed as she came with me.

I pulled my cock out of Katja's. Sonia stretched her neck in an attempt to lap up my cum, and Katja's ass juice, as it dripped out of Katja's gaping, burning ass . "Ohhh-fuck!" Sonia cursed at not being able to taste and swallow the tasty treat.

I picked up Katja's camera and snapped a picture of the two sweaty, messy, tangled, satisfied whores.

"A Kodak moment for you two," I grinned, before I untied them.

12