I Dominus - Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gilrenard
gilrenard
69 Followers

I felt my cum make its way to the base of my cock, my balls tightened, my cock twitched in her throat. One last thrust and I exploded in her mouth. Bianca coughed and made gurgling sounds as my cum flew out of her mouth, spattered against my balls, and oozed down her face. She kept my cock in her mouth and sucked on it as it grew softer.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth, and slid all four fingers of my hands deep into her. Bianca whimpered and moaned. I clawed at the inner walls of her pussy as I fucked my fingers in and out of her. She shivered once, and came in silence. I slowly slid my fingers out of her and licked her slit. Her cum left a metallic taste lingering on my tongue.

Bianca moaned as her sense slowly came back to her. "Show me," she desperately whispered.

I stood up and placed my hands on display for her. Bianca shivered at the sight. My fingers were slick with her juice, cum, and small traces of blood. "Feed me," she begged.

I grinned and brought one hand to her mouth. Bianca licked and sucked my fingers clean. I offered her my other messy hand to be cleaned.

I freed her from my ropes. Bianca laid her head on my chest and draped one leg across my hips.

"You hurt me," she whispered.

"You pleased me," I replied. "And your cappuccino is cold."

I felt Bianca's lips turn into a smile against my chest.

gilrenard
gilrenard
69 Followers
12