I Dominus - New York City - Gil tak

Story Info
A BDSM story.
8.3k words
4.48
7.9k
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gilrenard
gilrenard
70 Followers

I grinned, as Amanda pouted and exhaled long and slow.

"The roses are beautiful, Gil. Thank you," Amanda halfheartedly thanked me.

Amanda is forty years old. She had quit her job, three years ago, as a senior partner in a prestigious law firm, to pursue a career as an artist. We met by chance at the Art Gallery of Ontario, last year. Her work was part of the, Women In Art, exhibit. The attraction to each other was immediate. She stayed with me for three days. Three, very dirty, filthy days. She had never experienced being bound by rope. She fell in love with being bound and used, immediately.

I had purchased two dozen, Juliet Roses for her. A very prestigious gallery had her art on display and for sale. Amanda's paintings and photography had become the talk of New York City. She had incredible talent for painting with strong colors and bold strokes. The guest list for the exclusive viewing was international. Potential buyers flew in from all over the world for the opportunity to view and bid on the art pieces.

"Genevieve, could you please put these flowers with the rest? I want to give Gil a personal tour of my latest paintings, before the show begins," Amanda politely asked one of her assistants.

Genevieve looked to be in her late twenties. Slim, curvy in all the right places, and she was killing the, little black dress and Christian Louboutin's stilettos she was wearing.

Amanda wrapped both her arms around one of mine and squeezed her breasts against my arm as she led me to her paintings.

"You didn't like the Juliet Roses, Amanda?" I asked as we walked to the viewing room.

"I love them, Gil. I am not being ungrateful. I was hoping for a less traditional congratulatory gift. Something more," she giggled and squeezed my arm tighter, "you."

I chuckled and replied, "I would never have gotten passed the armed security guards with that kind of gift."

She stopped and grinned, "I would hope not!" Then coyly asked me, "I thought all Canadians were extremely proper and polite? Why are you so different?"

I laughed, "I am always gentleman, when I am in the presence of a lovely lady, in public."

"In public, you are the perfect gentleman, Gil. I was referring to your lack of politeness in the bedroom," she replied with a smirk.

"Ahh, that. As I recall, you didn't complain about my ungentlemanly behavior in my bedroom," I grinned.

Amanda lifted her head and whispered, "You were fucking unbelievable. I get soaked, just thinking about all the nasty, depraved, filthy things you did to me, and made me do."

"Dirty girl," I growled into her ear and kissed her cheek.

"Fuck," she panted and shivered. "You should fuck me right now, Gil. There are dozens of empty rooms in this building we could sneak off to."

"Your exhibit is set to start in a few minutes. Show me your new works. We can discuss fucking, after."

Amanda huffed and replied, "I should have worn panties. If I stand next to you any longer, I am going to leave a puddle on the floor."

I laughed and followed her to the new paintings. They were her trademark offerings. Vivid colors that screamed out at you. The strokes were bold, deliberate, and took on a life of their own. As if they were trying to break free of the invisible force that was holding them to the canvas. There was nothing subtle in any of her creations. There is nothing subtle about Amanda. She is strong, independent and has a brilliant mind. My cock began to stiffen, as I watched the wiggle in her hips as she walked away from me.

Amanda walked to the last painting that was hung on the wall and stood next to it. She placed her left hand on the top of the frame, smiled and asked, "Do you know what this is, Gil?"

I studied the painting for a moment. It was slightly different in color than her usual works. The tones weren't as bright or as bold as the others. She had exclusively used flesh tones for a singular purpose.

"It looks like a close up of something pressing into flesh, Amanda. The pattern closely resembles a twisted, not braided, rope pattern on skin," I replied with a smirk.

"Do you like it?" she coyly asked as she walked to me.

"I do, Amanda. Very much," I replied. "What inspired you to paint that?"

"It came to me as I was masturbating one morning. Months after our first time together. I was imagining you tying me up, and it hit me. What does flesh look like, when it's bound, through the rope? What if rope was transparent, like glass? I came hard, recovered, and started painting this. I am very pleased with it. It's not for sale, I'm holding on to it for a while," she explained to me as she placed her hands on my chest and rubbed her body against mine. "Move to New York, Gil. Be my muse. Move in with me. You may come and go as you please."

"Your muse?" I chuckled.

She winked at me and replied, "Forget being my muse. Move in with me, tie me up, and fuck me senseless, morning, noon and night."

I laughed and replied, "That's all I am to you, Amanda, a piece of meat? I thought we were friends. A lesser man might be crushed."

"I love your meat, you bad, bad man," she snickered.

A tinny voice came over the PA and announced that the show was about to start.

Amanda huffed, kissed me and said, "I have to go. After the show I have to catch a flight to, Hawaii. You should have fucked me, Gil. I don't know when I'll see you again."

She winked at me as she walked away.

I made small talk with some of the guests, as Amanda made her rounds and socialized with her potential customers. I excused myself from the small group I was chatting with, and went out to the courtyard for a cigarette. I spotted Genevieve in the courtyard, smoking, and sipping on a flute of champagne. She was standing with her back to me. My lighter died on me. I walked to Genevieve in hopes that I might bum a light off of her.

"Excuse me," I called out to her as I approached her.

Genevieve turned around and half snarled, "I'm a lesbian, I'm married with seven children, I hate all men. So don't waste your time. And if you put your hands on me, I'll bite your face off."

I chuckled and replied, "I'm very happy for you. I was going to ask you for a light, but I can see that you want to be left alone. Forgive the intrusion. I rather like my face the way it is."

She stared at me for a moment and chuckled as she reached into her purse and took out her lighter. "I'm sorry. I've been hit on all night, and some guy keeps grabbing my ass every chance he gets."

"No need for an explanation. That's a very privileged and powerful crowd in there. It doesn't excuse that kind rude and inappropriate behavior. I'm Gil. You work with Amanda, Genevieve, right?" I smiled at her.

"I do, and I am. You're the guy that brought her the two dozen, Juliet Roses. They are very beautiful. You have great taste in flowers," she replied.

I lit up my cigarette and handed the lighter back to Genevieve, and said, "Thank you. I'll leave you alone. It sounds like you're having a rough night."

"No, please. Stay and talk with me. You're the first man that treated me like a person, and not like something for sale. And thank you for not saying that I work 'for' Amanda," she smiled and held on to my extended hand.

"At your service, Lady Genevieve. I will stay and chat, but be warned, I have pepper spray and will use it, if you try to grab my ass," I chuckled and winked at her.

She laughed and replied, "Your ass is safe, you have my word, Gil," she crossed her heart and laughed again. "You're from, Toronto. Amanda mentioned that you would be attending the exhibit. She speaks very highly of you."

I smiled at her. "Yes, that's me. Are you accompanying Amanda to, Hawaii?"

"Oh how I wish! I have to stay here and co-ordinate the shipping of the pieces that are sold tonight. It is an incredibly, complex and time consuming procedure to ship art overseas," Genevieve sighed in disappointment.

Amanda approached us and asked, "What are you two up to?"

Genevieve laughed and replied, "You should have introduced me to Gil earlier. I bit his head off a few minutes ago."

"He let you get away with it? You're not getting soft on me, are you, Gil?" Amanda snickered.

"Wouldn't dream of it, Amanda," I chuckled.

Amanda grinned at Genevieve as she positioned herself in front of me, pressed her back against my body, grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts. "Show Genevieve what you do to women who don't obey you, Gil," she cooed and winked at Genevieve.

"Only if Genevieve agrees, I wouldn't want her to get the wrong impression of Canadians," I calmly replied as I stared at Genevieve.

Amanda chuckled and replied, "Genevieve needs some fun in her life. It's been months since she's gotten properly fucked all because her ex-boyfriend cheated on her. Such a shame, that a beautiful young lady with a body to die for isn't getting fucked properly. Promise me you'll make her smile again, Gil. She has a lovely smile and I miss seeing her happy."

Genevieve blushed and quickly replied, "I think I'll give you two some privacy." She didn't make a move to leave. Her eyes were glued to my hands crushing Amanda's breasts.

I slid one hand down across Amanda's tight belly and grabbed her pussy. Amanda shivered and moaned as she thrust her hips to meet my hand.

"Fuck, Gil!" Amanda gasped, "Make me your whore again, right here, please!"

Genevieve was shocked and aroused at the lecherous and wild abandon that engulfed Amanda. When she heard Amanda refer to herself as a whore, her pussy clamped tight and a shiver ran up her spine. The Champaign flute slipped through her finger and shattered on the cement floor.

"I'm so fucking close, Genevieve. Please stay and watch Gil fuck me. You watching us, is making this so much hotter," Amanda gasped as she pleaded and extended her hands to Genevieve.

I pushed on Amanda shoulders, bent her over and slapped her ass hard.

Genevieve jumped with a start at the loud smack as my hand made contact with Amada's ass. She hesitantly reached for Amanda's pleading, outstretched hands and squeezed tight.

"Good girl, Genevieve," Amanda purred. "Where should Gil stick his big, thick cock, in my pussy or in my ass? Pick Genevieve, quickly, before I cum!"

Genevieve's head was spinning. Her pussy was soaked and on fire. She never imagined she'd be part of anything like this. She had no idea why she didn't walk away, and why she took Amanda's hands. She was frozen to the spot. Wanting, and not wanting to be part of what was unfolding before her at the same time. Her boss was going to get fucked, and she was going to choose if it was going to be in her ass or pussy.

I undid my zipper and pulled out my rock hard cock. "I choose, whore. Not Genevieve, not you," I growled at the two sexy women.

I lifted Amanda's gown over her hips and drove my cock balls deep in her ass with a quick, hard thrust of my hips.

"Fu-u-ck!" Amanda squealed out as her ass stretched and a slow burn filled her insides.

"You filthy whore," I growled as I grabbed a hand full of Amanda's hair and pulled her head back. "Look at Genevieve and tell her how much you love having your whore ass fucked."

Amanda moaned and panted to Genevieve, "I love getting my whore ass fucked, hard and rough! Keep looking at me, please, Genevieve! I'm so fucking close! Watch me cum!"

Genevieve was transfixed. Her insides hummed, her body was shaking nervously, her clit ached and pounded to the quick beat of her heart. I pulled my cock out of Amanda's ass and drove it back inside her, harder than the first thrust. She moaned and grabbed one of Genevieve's arms with both hands as she spread her legs wider.

Genevieve stared wide eyed at the lustful, euphoric expression on Amanda's face. She thought about rubbing her pussy with her free hand, but couldn't find the courage.

"Lift your dress, Genevieve. Show me your cunt," I growled at her.

She jumped with a start and nervously shook her head. "I-I-I can't," she meekly stuttered her reply.

"You can, and you will," I grinned as I pulled my cock out of Amanda.

"Nooo! Please, Gil! I'm so fucking close!" Amanda vehemently protested at the sudden, empty feeling in her ass.

"It's up to the lovely Genevieve, Amanda. If she doesn't show me her cunt, which is surely dripping wet, I'm putting my cock away and going back inside," I calmly informed them.

Genevieve stared at me for a second. "Okay, I will," she replied softly.

"You will what?" I grinned at her.

"I'll lift my dress," she replied.

"You'll lift your dress and what, Genevieve?"

She swallowed hard, her cheeks burned with heat as she replied, "I'll lift my dress and show you my cunt, just as asked me to."

"Mmm, good girl," I growled and thrust my cock back into Amanda's ass.

Genevieve grabbed the hem of her little black dress and lifted it over her hips. She was smooth and hairless between her legs. The slit of her cunt glistened in the pale moonlight. She felt a rush of heat travel to her face again, as she watched me devour the wetness between her legs with my gaze.

"You have a lovely cunt, Genevieve. It is a shame that no one is paying it, and the rest of your body, proper attention. You are stunningly beautiful," I complimented her as I pounded Amanda's ass hard and deep.

I slapped Amanda's ass, gripped her hips with both hands, buried my cock balls deep in her ass, and growled, "Cum, whore!"

Amanda closed her eyes, clenched her jaw, and tried to hold of the tidal wave that was building inside her. Her mouth shot open and froze, her eyes opened wide as her body began to shake uncontrollably. She gripped tighter on to Genevieve's arm. Her knees buckled and she let out long shriek as the tidal wave tore through her insides.

Genevieve was getting more excited. The force of each thrust of my cock in Amanda's ass, traveled up her arm and shot through her body. Watching Amanda cum made her gasp and moan, wishing it was her that was cumming so hard.

I pulled out of Amada's ass when she stopped shaking. I turned her around by her hair and forced her to her knees. "Suck your ass of my cock, whore," I calmly ordered.

"Y-yes, Sir," Amanda purred and took my throbbing cock into her mouth.

I turned my gaze to Genevieve and grinned. She was standing perfectly still, staring at Amanda sucking and licking at my cock. "Genevieve," I snapped her out of her trance. "Would you like to cum?"

She hesitated and shook her head unconvincingly.

Amanda's mouth was bringing me closer to climax. She was a master at sucking cock. Always the right amount of tongue, lips, throat and teeth. I grabbed her head and shoved my cock down her throat. My balls tightened, I growled and shot my load down her throat.

Amanda swallowed eagerly, till I had emptied my balls. She sucked on the tip of my cock, to get the last droplet of cum.

"Mmm, delicious. Thank you, Sir," She purred as she smiled up at me.

She stood up, adjusted her gown and turned to Genevieve, "Thank you, it was incredibly hot having you watch me as I got ass fucked and came." She kissed Genevieve on both cheeks and winked, "I'm off to the little girls room to freshen up."

I kept staring at Genevieve's thighs and pussy. I could see quivers shooting through her. Her thigh muscles rippled each time she shivered. I walked to her and grabbed her chin with my left hand. "Your turn," I softly growled in her ear.

I spun her around and gripped her throat with one hand. I slid my other hand across her heaving breasts, down across her belly and raked my fingertips over her pussy. She gasped and her knees buckled. I pulled her tighter against me.

"Cum!" I growled at her as I slapped her dripping slit.

I squeezed her throat tighter, her breath gurgled deep in her throat as she struggled to breathe.

"Cum!" I growled, and again and slapped her dripping slit.

Her cunt was plump and soft. My fingers were covered in her slickness.

"Cum!" I growled at her as I squeezed her cunt.

She gasped, shook uncontrollably, and went limp in my arms. Suddenly, her body stiffened, she crossed her legs and screamed out into the night. When her lungs were depleted of air, she took a deep, loud, raspy breath and tried to get her footing. I held on to her till she got her footing and senses back.

I grabbed the pack of cigarettes out of my jacket pocket and offered Genevieve one. She took one with a shaky hand, "Thank you, Gil. I need one after that."

She fumbled for her lighter in her purse. I placed my hand on hers and said, "Let me do that." I took the lighter and offered her a light, then sparked up my cigarette.

"Thank you," she said after she took a long drag and exhaled the smoke. "That was amazing, I mean thank you for that. I was long overdue."

"Your dress is still hiked up over your hips, Genevieve," I smiled at her.

"Oh fuck!" she panicked and pulled the dress down.

I laughed and said, "I should have kept my mouth shut. My cock was getting hard again."

"I have never done anything like that, Gil. I'm a little confused right now," she nervously confessed.

"Take your time, Genevieve. You'll figure out how all this made you feel," I smiled at her.

"You were very rough with Amanda. Do you think you hurt her? Do you care if you hurt her?" she calmly asked.

"Of course I care if I hurt her. I would never intentionally hurt anyone. She likes being treated very rough. Pain, intensifies her arousal," I replied.

"I have been fucked hard a few times, never that savagely though, or called a whore."

"It's not for everyone, Genevieve."

"I guess not," she chuckled.

"I'm going back inside," I said to her as I crushed the cigarette out on the floor with my foot.

"I guess I'm too boring for you," she chuckled.

"Not at all. You're making my cock hard again. You look like you walked out of a Robert Palmer video, irresistable. What I want to do to you, I can't do out here," I winked at Genevieve and made my way inside.

She smiled to herself as I walked away. The thought of being irresistible to a man pleased her.

Amanda walked up to me after she had freshened up. She placed the palms of her hands on my cheeks and kissed me softly on the lips. "Thank you, Gil. I needed that," she grinned.

"My pleasure, Amanda. I will say goodnight, please say goodnight to Genevieve for me," I grinned back.

"I wish we had more time together," she pouted.

"Next time you're in, Toronto, I'll clear my calendar for a few days," I smiled, pulled her close to me, kissed her hard, and left.

Amanda spotted Genevieve scanning the crowd from a corner and walked to her. "So, did you get yourself off before you came back in?" she snickered.

Genevieve blushed and grinned at Amanda.

"Slut!' Amanda chuckled, "Gil left. He asked me to say goodnight to you. If that's who you're scanning the room for," Amanda coyly informed her.

"Why wouldn't he say goodnight to me?" Genevieve asked in a louder voice than she had intended to.

Amanda grinned and replied, "That's Gil. You look disappointed. Are you interested in getting to know him better, Genevieve?"

"No! Not at all! It's just that he..." she stopped mid-sentence. "I mean, I would have liked to have said good night to him, that's all."

"I have his cell number, if you want to call him and say good night," Amanda teased.

"I'm not interested in him that way, Amanda. He is kind of scary. Not my type at all."

"Don't say I didn't offer. He's only in town for two more days. Let me know if you change your mind, Genevieve," Amanda grinned. "If I may say so, Genevieve, you were more than willing to lift your dress for him and show him your pussy."

Genevieve shuffled her feet slightly, an involuntary reaction to the heat that flared between her legs at the memory of being ordered to lift her dress and put her cunt on display.

gilrenard
gilrenard
70 Followers