I Don't Care If You Are Married

Story Info
Naughty cheating wife and her lover lust.
3.8k words
151.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got into his car with butterflies in her stomach. The longing for this unknown man had been filling in all the small spaces and nooks of her mind for the past two weeks and now, finally, their skin will touch...their lips caress out a hello.

His face looked familiar, like a very old friend known for years...and she leaned forward straight away to kiss him tenderly. The kiss was soft at first, just the barest hint of a kiss, then their full lips dipped again into each other, more fully...then again adding the first lick of their tongues. The slippery soft warmth of his kiss sent shivers of lust into her pussy, and she pressed more fully into him, as the car seat and distance would allow. She rested one hand on his chest and felt the fast rise and fall of his breath and knew he was just as turned on as she was.

Their kiss turned hot and passionate fast, tongues dancing in one another’s mouth, their lips feasting with an erotic hunger that was intense. Unable to control her passion, her hand slowly moved down to rest on his bulging erection, and as she felt his hardness he gasped in pleasure and reached out to fondle her breast in response. She loved the way he cupped her full tit, his hands trying to take in its large rounded softness...the way he stroked her nipple.

Her pussy was throbbing, even more intensely than all the times it had drummed out its need to her the last two weeks. She could tell from the way that he took his time to drink in her kisses that he was a sensual lover. It became obvious fast that the first time fucking that was going to take place soon would be incredibly hot and wonderful. The images of them naked and her astride him, his cock buried deeply into her cunt flashed in her mind and sent another wave of thrilling wetness to her pussy.

Absolutely no thoughts of her husband, or his wife entered their minds...they were just full of the sexy pleasure only they could give to one another. Her new lover was hot and she couldn't wait to fuck and be fucked by him!!!

Their kiss broke apart after a few minutes, her hand resting on his cock, and his on her breast and they smiled out a hello to one another. There was something so hot about fucking a stranger, now to become a familiar lover, and it was all she could do to sit still and not pull him into the back of the car right then and there. She gave his hard shaft a squeeze and said "I can't wait to feel this deep inside of me lover..." and leaned forward to give him another full lipped sensual kiss.

He firmly squeezed her breast in response and circled his tongue around hers in a lusty response, arching his hips up against the seat belt and put more of his cock in her hands. She slipped her hand down lower to rub his balls and cocks thick length. She wanted him totally hot and bothered for her!! She felt the knob of his cock through the trousers and from the heat that emanated from his shaft knew that he was totally turned on.

She pulled away slightly to look in his eyes, and he said "let's go, I HAVE to have you NOW" with a fierce lusty look. She reluctantly let go of his cock and gave him the directions to their new private "fuck spot". It had taken her a little while to figure out where he could park his van for their tryst and found the perfect secluded spot just yesterday morning. Her pussy was on fire...she pressed her legs together tightly to relieve some of the pressure and wished so hard that his fingers were playing with her pussy right now...or his tongue...or the head of his cock!! Anything!! Just fondling her clit and pussy hole right NOW!! She remembered the way they wrote in emails about this moment, the way her pussy was on fire all this time from the words he wrote her about how he would fuck her!

He noticed her squirming, and knew that she was hot for him. Just the idea of it all send another dark spear of desire into his cock and is cock bulged harder in response to her movements in the car seat next to him. He floored it, driving safe but fast and it seemed like forever before he was parked discreetly away from the road in their spot. He was overcome with desire, not thinking, just feeling his body alive with passion and the sweet lust coursing through his veins.

No sooner was the car shifted into park, and the emergency brake on being put on before she was up and out of her seat, moving to the empty space in the back of his van. She couldn't wait to feel him beneath her, feel him on top of her and behind her as he filled her up with his hard thick cock. With complete impatience she ripped off her clothes and flung them to the corner, immediately getting onto all fours with her ass, in crotchless black panties, facing him. She wanted to make herself irresistible to him, and chose this position both out of desire to feel him enter her deeply and because she knew he liked to take his woman from behind.

She turned her head back to look at him, tossing her hair to the side and saw him freeze as he was taking of his shirt to stare at her offering. She saw his eyes widen as he looked at her dripping pussy lips visible through the crotchless panties, the wetness of her desire pulsing out its aroma and heat...her tits swinging full and free from the motion of getting into her offered position for him...the hot wanting look in her eye. She saw him acknowledge all of this and watched how within seconds his face to changed from excited to downright overwhelmed with the need to fuck her NOW.

Taking off his clothes increased double time and he was totally naked rapidly and on his knees behind her in a record time. He reached out and palmed her ass cheeks, their white softness warming under his touch, kneading and squeezing their rounded flesh. She arched her back and pushed her ass into his touch, sighing in pleasure. He stroked his cock to relieve the pressure that he felt to bury himself deep into her steaming pussy...he wanted this first fuck to last as long as he could, while he touched his new lovers skin...it was softer than she described in her emails and photos that she sent to him.

He stroked her tenderly at first, from her ass cheeks to her inner thighs and back, then trailed them up and down her spine and down again...her body moving with him. He loved the sexy scrap of black satin and lace that was her crotchless panties, just the way he liked them. Up close now, he could see the dark brown pussy hairs curling out past the edges of the panties. Her pink rosy pussy was shiny and wet with her arousal and taking in this sight of her, his lover, he sensually felt his tongue, fingers and cock ache for her.

Her skin was so soft and as much as he wanted to dip his fingers into her pussy he kept teasing her over and over by just stroking around the area of her pussy but not touching its womanly heat. After a few minutes of this, he realized how hard and fast he was jerking his cock and slowed down when it became apparent he was about to cum all over her. She looked at him from time to time, licking her lips in anticipation, in need.

The moment was so hot! They both loved the feelings of desire they were sharing, the whole experience of sex together was getting them more and more aroused. With a groan of surrender, he finally leaned down and brought his nose and mouth close to her pussy. Her smell was all woman...the obvious desire she had for him leaked out of her. Sticking out his tongue as far as it could go he just slipped into her pussy lips and slid it down the length of her hot slippery slit. She tasted so fucking delicious!! His hot breath followed his tongue as he delved into her folds.

They both moaned at once, a singular outburst of passion. She LOVED the feeling of his warm breath, his tongue finally sliding around and eating her pussy. It was sooo hot...it felt incredible and sexy! Her husband never licked her pussy anymore and she longed for it so much - the feeling of her new lovers licks was so hot!! She felt him tongue the length of her, then flick on her clit and slide back up to her pussy hole and dip in. His nose bumped against the base of her pussy and the crotchless panties and all he could not think at all, just feel and taste her womanhood. She tasted so sweet, so hot and he just wanted to gobble her entire pussy up!! His cock was dripping out pre-cum and pulsating with desire in this moment of feasting...he could hear her moans of pleasure and it was such a turn-on to be with a responsive lover, he knew without a doubt she wanted him bad.

He used his finger to part the folds of her pussy as he tongued her hole and started to rub her clit wetly back and forth. She cried out when he did this and it all of a sudden the whole experience became way too much, he reared up and taking his cock in his hands, shuddering with the force of his want, drove home his cock in one thrust, his balls slapping against her thighs in reaction to his forceful movements. He hadn't fucked like this in ages!! His wife was always bitching about his cocks thick size, it was so hot to be with a woman who WANTED him, who moaned out such intense pleasure for his cock.

The feeling of being full of thick hard cock was so abrupt she shouted out, arching her back even more then before and adjusted her pussy to allow for the hardness deep inside her. The feeling of being SO full of his cock, having it so deeply thrust in her started the makings of an intense orgasm inside her immediately. She felt him grab onto her hips and pull her harder onto his cock, felt him grind into her as much as he could...stuffing her pussy to the brim with his thickness. She felt her pussy stretch and slide all around him...it was so HOT to be fucked like this....

Her pussy was tight and pulsed all around his length. He grit his teeth in control, trying to calm down and make it last, but it was soo hard...her pussy was hot and slippery - just the way he liked it. He took hold of her hips and pulled her tighter onto his cock, burying himself in her pussy...when he bumped the head of his cock pleasurably against her cervix he pulled back rapidly as far as he could go and not slip out of her pussy, and then just as fast drove his cock home inside her again and again and again...this fuck was so awesome, her pussy fit him like a glove and he loved the way the soft but rough texture of the crotchless panties rubbed his balls....He became harder and harder as he thrust his cock home into this sweet woman who was now his secret lover.

When he opened his eyes and looked down, he saw his massive cock sliding back and forth, wet looking and juicy with her pussy's desire for him, his cock red and throbbing as he fucked her - he saw how her pussy lips seemed to cling to his cock, as if they never wanted his hard shaft to leave their wet embrace...He took in her arched back, her tits bouncing with the force of his dick as he fucked her from behind and the noisy wet sounds he was making as he thrust into her again and again and again.

Her moans increased in pitch, he vaguely heard her call out "harder, fuck me harder" before he began to lose all control of his cock, the cum building and beginning to rise in the need for release and pummeled her with the force of his desire. The tip of his cock banged her cervix over and over and sent a pulsing pressure all the way to his balls, the heat and wetness surrounding him and he just couldn't hold back the cum anymore. As he began to spill his seed deep inside his lover, he felt her own pulsating orgasm hit her and between her shuddering pussy and his thrusts he came with an intensity he hadn't felt in years, holding tight onto her hips as he impaled his exploding cock inside her pussy...

It was a long time before their breathing calmed, and their heart rates returned to normal. He was just resting on her ass, hugging her from behind while his cock slowly softened. She was resting her head on the floor of the van, her elbows bent, eyes closed in pure contentment. After a time, she moved a bit and his cock slid softly and wetly out of her still warm and wet pussy. She turned around while he was still resting on his knees and crawled over to him, taking off the crotchless panties and now kneeling in front of him. She pressed her large breasts into his chest, taking him in her arms and kissing him full on the mouth in thanks.

She loved the way her sensitive nipples felt rubbed against his skin, the way her still hardened nips encountered the warmth of him. The aroma of their sex was heavy in the air and she breathed it in as she kissed him, loving the way his full lips felt against her own. She stroked his hair, caressing its softness with her fingers and knew she wanted to cum again with this man, wanted to make love with him over and over. She loved knowing that they were together for sex, for the adulterous pleasure all for themselves and no one else.

He hugged her close, reveling in her soft warmth, her fullness of figure and the difference between them that was all male and female. He felt her damp pussy hairs close to his cock and pulled her closer to him, reaching down to caress her ass once again while his other hand reached up to grab onto a handful of her long hair. The kiss turned deeply passionate at once and he reveled in the fact that he just fucked her and she wanted more of him.

It didn't take long at all for his cock to get hard again, and this time he wanted to fuck her the way she wanted it, he had to know what it felt like to have her ride his cock, just like she desired. He broke off the kiss reluctantly, and scooted around so that he was now able to lay back and spread his full length out on the floor of his van. She was still kneeling in where they had been kissing and watching him, her eyes now playful and delighted as she saw him laying there. "Ride me honey, just like you wanted in all those emails we sent each other" he said softly to her, and watched those playful eyes become half-lidded with desire for him instantly.

She was so aroused, looking at this man who was just a stranger to her a half hour ago and now very dear to her, and wanted nothing more than to fill her over-heated pussy up with him again. He knew exactly what she wanted and with no hesitation whatsoever she spread her legs on either side of his and straddled over him. She moved slightly lower though, and simply had to know what it felt like to taste him, so she bent down over his thick hard cock and closed her lips over the head...

He had closed his eyes briefly in anticipation and pleasure knowing he would be inside his lover again shortly, and when he felt her mouth encase the head of his cock he blinked them open again rapidly. The sight of her lips stretched over his head, the way her warm breath blew on his cock was intensely thrilling. His hips reared up without his command to do so and he saw how she took his thick cock deeper into her mouth, he saw and felt her work her head up and down his shaft and then began to feel the soft working of her tongue swirling around the ridge of his head and she bobbed up and down his length. It felt sooo sooo good to be sucked on, to be licked and stroked by her mouth.

She loved the way he tasted, so manly and erotic! He filled her mouth to the brim and it was so hot to suck his cock, to taste her lover and the traces of her pussy that was still on his dick. She couldn't stand the emptiness of her pussy any longer though, and moving sensually up, she placed her steamy wet pussy full on the length of him, her breasts hanging heavily from her chest and nipples just trailing along his torso. She had to kiss him right now! Their lips met and mingled and she slid her pussy up and down his shaft, her clit on fire and desiring the pleasure he brought her. She nearly came on him, just from rubbing his shaft but before she lost control she slid up to the very tip of his cock, then changed the arching of her hips so that when she slid down again she took his length deep inside her slippery hot pussy.

It felt sooooo good to slide down his hard thick cock, the width of it spearing her and filling her up completely. She could not hold back her groan of delight in this man, the attraction she felt for him was all consuming. She sat up when he was buried inside her and rocked back and forth on his cock to take him even further insider her tight pussy walls. Her ass rested on his balls and she leaned back, her tits thrust upwards and fondled the soft sacs as she bounced slowly and gently, just a little bob on his hard cock....

He watched her - watched how she moved and the way her eyes were closed in rapture...in desire for him and the way he made her feel. His cock had not been this deep in pussy for such a long time...he didn't know where he ended and she began and the sight of her rosy hard nipples was such a turn on. His hands reached out and cupped her breasts, spilling out of his hands as she rocked her pussy on his shaft. When she stroked his balls, he almost exploded right then and there inside her. She didn't even have to move and he knew he would cum hard inside her, just from her pussy's wet heat. He filled her up he knew, filled her up tight and the way her pussy stretched to encase his cock felt so delicious. He let go of the voice of wife's nagging bitching about his cock and reveled in this new lovers excited acceptance of all his cock had to offer her.

She loved riding this man, knew she would from the way they wrote to each other, the way his cock looked from the pictures he sent her. He fit her perfectly and everything about this lusty sex encounter was what she wanted...she couldn't hold back any longer, and began to rapidly rise and fall onto his thick hard cock, the desire pooling over and spilling out of her pussy...she could tell she was incredibly wet because his balls were slick now. The feeling of his hands cupping her tits was hot, and she placed her own hands over his as he squeezed her and rolled her nipples between his fingers. She rode him up and down, pressing hard and deep every time she brought her pussy low onto his shaft...just the way she had been wanting to fuck for so very long now. She couldn't help herself from moaning out "oh yes! oh yes!" over and over as they fucked passionately.

She reached down at one point and spread her pussy lips out wide, so her clit was exposed to the cock-riding she was doing, and after she did that it was like taking a step of the edge of a pleasure cliff, and she began to feel the trembling desire of her orgasm build. The more intense the pleasure became she pushed herself down harder and harder on his cock. Her clit now sliding around the base of his groin, rubbing against the skin and pubic hair there creating an erotic friction with the ever increasing hardness of his cock buried so deeply inside her pussy. She was so overwhelmed with her desire that she stopped moving up and down his shaft and just rocked back and forth on his now orgasmically hard cock, not allowing one moment of full deep contact to pass...she came with shuddering intensity - a totally mind blowing orgasm.

When he felt her throb and pulse her orgasm around his cock he just totally exploded. He was buried so tightly and deeply inside der...everything was just so intensely delightful - the feeling of her tits, the way she was nestled so hard and deep on his cock...he thrust his hips up into her, plunging his dick in even further and came with all the lust and arousal he felt inside himself, thanking god his wife wasn't the only pussy he was committed to fuck for the rest of his life. He watched with lusty pride as his new lover's face twisted into a mask of pleasure as she came hard because of his cock and the pleasure they created.

and this was just the beginning...

*Hope this arouses every one who reads it...this scenario is about to take place in real life, and its going to be EVEN better in person than written here...I just cannot wait to have all the orgasms that the man in the story is going to give me!! Please vote for this story if you want to!! *

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Wife Dates Reluctant wife succumbs to man who wants to date her.in Loving Wives
Testing the Limits A husband says he isn't jealous and his wife tests his claim.in Loving Wives
More Stories