I Don't Even Know Your Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it, don't you?" Amalea panted. "You like being fucked by an utter slut."

"God yes," he roared. His eyes closed for a moment, but quickly returned to hers.

She only slowed down when he throbbed inside of her, nearing his release. She rocked gently for a few moments, but picked up like she never left off. She needed to feed her hungry cunt.

Amalea felt divinely slutty fucking a man she didn't know, and she loved it.

They were vaguely aware of their respective roommates all spent and asleep in the other room.

One of his hands left her tits to massage her bouncing ass. He groped the slut's body parts, feeling her, digging his fingers into her flesh.

Crimson sex flush had risen up on her cheeks and chest, painting her snowy skin.

"You like my whore cunt?" she gasped.

"Fuck yes," he growled.

"You like how sloppy wet I am for you, don't you?" She felt him pulsating inside of her and she stayed still for a moment. She caught her breath.

"Oh yes, it feels amazing. I still can't believe this is happening."

"You better get used to it," she said with a devilish grin. "Because I'm not stopping anytime soon."

She resumed her rough thrusts. She slammed her body down onto his lap, forcefully shoving his cock inside of her slippery orifice. Guttural moans escaped their lips when they weren't talking. The bed creaked wildly and the headboard bashed into the wall.

The air was hot, thick and drenched in the distinct aroma of sex. The soft light of the bedside lamp made her bouncing body glow.

Amalea was sweating, more strands of hair collected on her cheeks. She pushed them away but they quickly returned. Her hands held his chest, using it as leverage to force her hips upon him.

She slowed down again, but picked right back up like she hadn't stopped. Her thighs started burning, but she barely noticed. She was too into fucking him to care.

Their eyes stayed locked except for his occasional glances at her body.

"Do you like being fucked by me?" she groaned.

"Oh fuck yes, I've never been fucked like this," Jacob panted.

"That's because you've never fucked a wanton whore," Amalea screamed, pinching his nipples.

"No, I haven't," Jacob howled.

She let up on his nipples, and he pinched hers even harder right after, making her wail.

"You love it though. You love my nasty whore cunt on your cock," she screamed.

"God yes," he grunted.

He lifted his hips to meet her thrusts, but she just shoved them back down onto the mattress. Amalea knew that she was in control and wanted to keep it that way.

"Tell me you love it. Say it, Jacob," the slut hissed.

"I love your whore cunt on my cock, Amalea," he growled. "You're so fucking wet and hot."

"We don't know each other. You know nothing about me but me but my name," Amalea snarled.

"That's because you're a nasty slut," he said between labored breaths. "You're a filthy little whore."

"I am a filthy cockslut!" she screamed.

His hand left her ass and came around. He found her erect clitoris and lashed it with his fingers.

Her breaths became shallow. She started quivering and her nails dug into his chest. She slammed down onto him as hard as she possibly could.

"You're a good little whore," Jacob growled.

Her walls pulsated around his cock, sucking him inside of her, begging him for his seed as she neared her climax.

She couldn't hold back anymore and an earth shattering orgasm rained down on her. Her hips bucked wildly, digging his throbbing erection into her constricting tunnel. Her eyes fluttered closed and rolled back into her head. She cried out as her body experienced ultimate ecstasy and her squirting juices soaked into the sheets.

Jacob held her hips with both hands as she quaked, forcing his cock to stay inside of her as he began to empty. He shoved his hips into hers, grinding his tool into the slut's body. His being was overtaken with heat and his skin felt like it was on fire as he shot several thick ribbons of his seed into her starving cunt.

They both panted heavily. Her hips continued to roll as her cunt quivered on his sensitive shaft, both sending aftershocks to their nerves.

Amalea lifted off of his shaft. His sticky dick fell out of her. He watched her as she moved.

The slut sat on his upper abdomen and opened her legs wide. His pearly load trickled out of her hole. She grinned, watching his face as she reached down between her legs.

His eyes were glued to her swollen pussy as her fingers slid inside of her. She dug out his spunk. His gaze followed her hand back to her mouth. He watched her feed herself his seed from her fingers.

Amalea moaned, tasting their mixed intimacies from her fingers. She continued digging herself out, cleaning her cunt, and then swallowing every drop of their juices.

"Wow, I've never seen anyone do that," Jacob commented with astonishment in his voice.

She licked her fingers clean. "It's my trademark move," she said with a wink and a grin.

She slipped off of him. Her feet met the floor, and then she leaned over, licking up the last bit of his cum that had leaked from her.

Amalea picked up her clothes from the floor, and then began walking to the door. She turned around when she heard his voice.

"Where are you going?" Jacob asked.

"Back to the couch," she said.

He shook his head. "No, sleep here."

"Are you sure?" A smile curled on her lips.

Jacob nodded and patted the mattress next to him. "I'm positive."

Amalea smiled wider and dropped her clothes on the floor, and then slid into bed next to him.

She laid on her side and he snuggled up behind her, spooning her. He wrapped his arm over her body and planted soft kisses on her salty neck and shoulder.

Amalea fell asleep with a smile painted on her lips. She was an extremely satisfied slut.

She was awoken by a tap on her shoulder. Her eyes blinked open and she saw Serena standing next to the bed, shaking her head playfully.

"Slut," Serena whispered.

Amalea grinned. Her voice was quiet, "That's me."

His arms were still holding her.

"Who is that?" Serena asked softly.

Amalea turned her head looking behind her, seeing his satisfied sleeping face. She turned back to her friend. "Jacob," she replied with a gentle shrug and a big smile.

Serena covered her mouth to keep from laughing. It took her a moment to be able to speak again. "Victor is going to take us to the car soon. It's almost eight."

Amalea nodded. Serena dropped the clothes she had brought from the living room onto the floor, and then left the room, closing the door behind her.

Amalea carefully turned over so his arms stayed around her. She dropped little kisses all over his face, lingering on his lips, and then resuming the little pecks until he stirred.

Jacob's eyes opened and he smiled. "Hey."

"Hey there." She kissed his lips gently, and then spoke again. "I have to get going."

His happiness faded and he had the look of a pound puppy. "Will I see you again?"

Amalea smiled softly and stroked his cheek. "If you're lucky," she said.

"Can I have your number?" he asked. He had received the best fuck of his life and couldn't let her go that easily.

She answered by shaking her head with a sly grin painted on her lips. "If we are meant to see each other again, we will." She kissed him, and then slid out bed.

Amalea got dressed. Jacob sat up, watching her with the same puppy dog eyes. He really didn't want to see her go.

She sat down on the bed to put her shoes on.

"Can I please have your number," he asked with desperation in his voice.

"Alright," she replied with a smile.

Jacob reached around her, and then picked up his phone from the nightstand. He opened it up and made a new contact. He handed the phone to her to put her number in.

"But, don't call me unless you want to fuck," Amalea said. She handed his phone back to him.

"Only to fuck, you mean, I can't take you out?" he asked.

She grinned and kissed his lips again. "Why would we waste time on that if we've already fucked?"

Jacob caressed her cheek, and then tucked curly strands of hair behind her ear. "Because you're a beautiful girl and I would love to take you out. It's the proper thing to do."

Amalea kissed his lips, and then rose to her feet. "I'm not a proper girl," she said with complete pride, just as she did when she called herself a slut. "But for you, I'll consider it. Call me."

She gave him a taste of her lips one final time. Her tongue barely slithered into his mouth before she pulled away, leaving him wanting more.

He watched her walk away. She turned and gave him a little wave with a smirk on her lips, and then closed his bedroom door.

*****

A special thank you to my editors LaRascasse and OrderTheReuben.

12