I Don't Get You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently I'd drifted off, because I awoke to the feeling of someone sitting on my bed. I opened one eye, noticing that it was almost dawn outside my window. Jerica was indeed sitting on my bed, looking down at me. Thankfully, I had my cover partially thrown over me, since I tend to sleep naked. She was still wearing her outfit from the night before, minus the spikey jacket.

"Just wanted to say thanks for getting me there last night," she said quietly, nodding to me. Still not quite awake, I merely nodded. "And don't worry," she continued. "You're not the first mundane to see the door up-close. No one's going to kill you in the night or anything."

"Well, there's one of my life's fears put to rest," I muttered, stretching. "Murdered by a tribe of skinny goths."

My response made her smirk. "All the same, thanks."

She then looked down my body at something and took hold of my erection through the sheets it was tenting. My eyes flared open as she wiggled it back and forth.

"Y'might wanna take care of that before making an appearance for breakfast..." she quipped before standing up and swishing out of the room, failing to close the door.

My head sank farther back into my pillow and I groaned into my hands.

"The fuck..." I whispered to myself.

***

As the weeks moved on, summer progressed and Jerica got to know people within her subculture and spent more time out with them. She wasn't snubbing us, per se, because it made perfect sense for her to find a community within her new home. When she was around, things were the same as ever. She said little, wore little and didn't think anything of me seeing her tits or underwear.

One thing that had changed, though, and I only noticed it when dad brought it up, was that I was going out less. I was dating less or just hanging out with friends less than I used to. I frowned at his mentioning it and realized he was right. Why had I stopped? If I was dating a girl, I stood a decent chance of getting casually laid, so there was no frustration there. My friends hadn't started boring me. What was the deal?

Was it because Jerica was around now? Why the hell would that make a difference?

It was the middle of July and we were sitting in the living room one day, with her playing on her Vita while I was button-mashing on the Playstation. I was wearing track shorts and a t-shirt, while she was, predictably, in her underwear and tank-top. I'd steal a glance now and then, but I guess I was getting used to seeing her like this. She clearly wasn't about to stop, so I didn't need to stare as if I'd never see her body again.

"I don't think you've ever asked me about that club under the cemetery," she said somewhat randomly. "What's up with that?"

I paused my game and looked at her. "I didn't know I was supposed to. I figured if you had something to tell me, you'd do it."

"You mean you're not the least bit curious?"

"As a mundane?" I almost laughed. Her eyes narrowed somewhat, so I changed tack. "Look, I'm not kidding, I figured if there was something you needed to tell me, you would have done so. I assumed it was a very private thing, based on all the trouble they've gone to, hiding a club underneath a freaking cemetery. It seems to be structurally sound, since there's no reports of it collapsing and killing a bunch of goths. And why shouldn't I trust you to know what you're doing?"

"I just thought if we're going to be steps, you'd show a little more interest." Jerica pointed out.

"Maybe you've got something there, but you're mostly so quiet that I assumed I'd be stepping on your toes or intruding if I did. It wasn't intentional disinterest, I promise. And let's face it, you never really inquire about my life."

"Yeah, but that would be boring, Plato," she sighed, rolling her eyes. "Unless you've got a secret life as a superhero or government agent, your routine is pretty cut-and-dry. "You're taking the summer off from work, you like video games, your dad doesn't care if you go to college. Y'don't date or go out much, I'm assuming because it mostly bores you. You could get laid if you want to, because there's nothing wrong with your dick."

"Thanks." I said dryly. "My life is so exciting that my best point is a perfectly functional dick."

"Hey, we call you mundanes for a reason," Jerica answered. "We at least try to make this dull little existence worthwhile and exciting."

"So it's not all sitting in corners, writing dark poetry and whining about how no one understands you?" I shot back.

"Do you have a remotely interesting club to go to?" she asked pointedly, ignoring my jibe. "Anywhere at all. Any place that doesn't have TV's playing sports overhead and playing shitty mainstream music on a loop. You don't even go to the perfectly functional Irish pub down the street from us."

"I don't get you." I said, looking at her as if for the first time.

"What?"

"I said, I don't get you." I iterated. "Just about every vibe you give off announces that you brood more than Batman and want to be left to your own devices, no questions asked, and when I try to give you space and respect it, you accuse me of not being interested in you."

Jerica said nothing but waited for me to continue, her eyes narrowing a little.

"I've had a billion questions since my dad told me he was getting married again," I said. "And where your mom is concerned, I've mostly got them. It's not that I don't have questions about you, Jerica, it's about the fact that I got the distinct impression that I had no business asking and tried to respect that vibe. Am I wrong?"

"Maybe your instincts were right and you have no damn business asking," she sneered as she stood up and almost stomped out of the room, her eyes flashing. "Seeing my tits and ass seems to have been the limit of your interest anyway."

I stared blankly at the TV screen, trying to keep my eyes from crossing in confusion. Upstairs, I heard her door shut and then music playing. What the fucking fuck had just happened? Why was I in trouble with my goth step-sister? I came to the conclusion that I was in no danger of figuring this out, so I simply went back to my game.

An hour passed and Jerica appeared again. To my surprise, she was wearing pajama pants. She stood nearby the couch I was sitting on and looked down at me.

"Hey, can we try that again?" she asked, her voice strangely soft. "Sorry I stomped off like that. Guess I didn't really help the whole goth 'nobody understands me' stereotype, did I?"

I paused the game and looked up at her, nodding. "Sure, Jerica. And I apologize in advance for seeming thick."

"You're a guy, I'm totally used to that," she replied, sitting down on the couch, her legs tucked under her as she faced me. "I guess... well, my mom's pretty liberal about letting me do what I want, as you no doubt've noticed."

"Yup."

"But even so, there's things I'd never tell her," Jerica continued. "But here we are now, in this great big city, and I'm getting into a goth scene that's unlike anything I'm used to, and I... I guess I want or need someone to share it with, and it sure can't be mom or your dad."

"And since I'm your step-brother, I'm a safe bet." I posited.

"I guess, yeah," she agreed. "You're not gonna tell them, at least, I don't think you would. And I refuse to believe that there's no curiosity on your part about that club or my lifestyle."

I shrugged. "Any curiosity was overborne by my politeness in not intruding into your life. I'm not kidding, I thought I was doing you a courtesy."

"Would you like to see some of the pics and stuff from the club?" she asked. "I've been a few times now."

"Sure."

She nodded and got off the couch, going over to her habitual chair and pulling a thin laptop up from beside it. She then sat down with me, opened it and made her way to a discrete folder. Inside were several sub-folders and she opened one.

"This is the inside of the club," she explained, calling up pictures. "Apparently there's been a network of hallways and rooms under the cemetery for well over a hundred years now. No one really knows what it was originally, although popular opinion was that some cult built the network."

The hallways were more like tunnels, narrow and dark, with very aged brickwork. No kidding, they were lit by medieval-style torches. The brickwork looked old, but that's probably how the goths liked it, so there was no point in asking if they were fixing it.

Beyond the hallways was a series of rooms, once again faced with aging brick or stone, with archways to enter and exit. There were baroque couches and chairs, mostly red and black, along with small bars that people served drinks at. The flickering torches gave everything an eerie warmth. There was maybe a half dozen people in the room, all of them dressed similarly to Jerica that first night.

Hallways led further back and the rooms became more esoteric, not simply for sitting and drinking. One room raised my eyebrow, since it was clearly meant to be an S&M dungeon. The wall was lined with crosses and hand cuffs and suspension devices.

"You sure you want to keep looking?" Jerica asked, trying to read my face.

"Anyone getting drained of their blood or eaten on the spot?"

"Well, no."

"Keep going, then."

She opened another folder, this one dedicated to video clips. The first clip she opened showed a girl who was completely naked and suspended in a sort of swing in the dungeon. She was even paler than Jerica and her head was completely hairless, like the rest of her body. Black makeup across her eyes and the bridge of her nose were the only colour on her otherwise alabaster complexion. She was hanging, facing downward and moaning, her hands and feet cuffed behind and above her. I couldn't imagine that being anything short of agonizing, but I resolved not to judge.

I watched as the girl whimpered while a slender guy in leather pants and another girl walked around her, grazing their long fingernails against her skin and occasionally smacking her, on the ass or across her tits, which were soon red from the abuse. The second girl knelt beneath the suspended one and swirled her tongue around a nipple before biting it, causing the victim to gasp and almost cry out. When she pulled back her mouth, the teeth ringlet around the nipple was nearly black and started to ooze red.

"Wow..." I said under my breath.

"Keep going?" Jerica asked.

I nodded and she continued to another clip. This one was inside the cemetery, quite possibly in the oldest part of the necropolis, dating back to the 1800's. It was dark out, except for the moon shining through the trees. There were maybe a dozen people standing around, all in black, but their attention was focused on activity in the center of the ring they formed. A pale girl was naked and bent over a low gravestone while a slender guy was standing behind her, hands on her hips and pushing his cock in and out of her pussy. She was gasping but trying to keep from crying out, as attention was the last thing they needed.

"This is really hot..." Jerica was saying as she recorded.

Jerica gave me a sidelong look, trying to gauge my reaction, but I was watching intently. She let the video continue until the boy grunted and pulled out of the girl, while she spun around and knelt, pumping and kissing his cock until he came on her face and her breasts, still massaging her pussy with her free hand.

My eyes widened at the next video, which showed a goth boy lying on his back on an old, grey sarcophagus, with a girl on top of him, his cock deep inside her. Another guy was on top of her, fucking her ass at the same time. The guy on the bottom had a hand clamped over the girl's mouth to keep her from screaming. After some minutes, all three contorted and groaned, the guys having obviously cum inside her.

The last video Jerica played was the one that threw me- it showed a pale, skinny boy, looking at the camera, his arms reaching forward to either side and pumping his hips back and forth, like he was fucking the operator of the cellphone camera. His black hair was sticking out in all directions, not unlike Edward Scissorhands. He was panting as he fucked.

"Yeah, right there... mmmmm, fuck..." said the person holding the camera.

It was Jerica's voice.

The camera panned down slightly, showing where the guy's cock was sliding in and out of a wet, shaven smooth pussy. I could now recognize some of the tattoos, because they were on Jerica's stomach and midriff as she sat next to me. The stiff shaft of the goth guy's prick glistened as he began moving faster and faster. I was pretty sure that Jerica was fucking on top of the same flat-lidded sarcophagus from the earlier video with the three-way.

"Nnnnnnnn, cumming!" breathed Jerica in the video clip.

The goth boy groaned and pumped jerkily as he came, gripping her ankles tight. There was much panting and sighing for several moments until the boy pulled out and moved around to the side. There was some rustling and then his dick was right up in the picture, wet and covered in his cum. Jerica's black lips appeared and she took him into her mouth, sucking him clean and humming in pleasure.

The clip ended and I sat back in the couch, feeling blank as I stared straight ahead. Jerica looked at me. "Had enough or want more? I've got a nice clip of me making out with a hot red-haired chick inside a-"

"I think I might want a minute or two," I interrupted, still staring ahead. "You seriously fucked that guy on someone's tomb and he busted in you?"

"No, that's why I took the condoms, silly," Jerica replied. "I guess you couldn't really see it in that clip, but he was wearing it and took it off so I could suck his dick. I didn't shoot the clip to be an advertisement for safe sex, I wanted to record us fucking in that amazing cemetery."

"Yeah, that place is just full of surprises." I sighed.

Jerica almost giggled. "The oldest mausoleums sometimes have tunnels that lead back to our little club," she said. "Over the years, a few people have apparently been engineers and masons, so they've kept the tunnels in good shape for use. I'd take you and show you, but..."

"I'm a mundane." I said, finishing her sentence.

"Yeah," she agreed, a wisp of regret in her tone. "Rules are rules, and they're there for a reason. Can't have the normies coming in and getting all offended and uppity and getting it shut down. It's been a club or hideaway of some description for well over a century."

She sat back and thought. "But, no one says we have to see the club. I can just take you to some of the locations up top, like that one in the clips. The tunnels lead to six different areas, most of them really old and in the center of the cemetery."

I turned to look at her and she realized what I was going to say.

"During the daytime. I promise," she assured me. "Well, sunset, maybe. How about it?"

I pinched my eyes. "And to think getting to know me would probably involve sitting here and playing a few games or listening to The Killers."

"Yeah, you're the king of esoteric, Plato," she said, closing her laptop and standing up. "Watching that stuff made me horny, so I'm gonna go upstairs and shlick one out. I'll see you in a bit."

She then leaned down and kissed me on the cheek quickly before trotting off upstairs. I stared mindlessly at the wall for several minutes before I reached down into my boxers and pulled my cock out.

Good thing there was a box of tissues on the side table to my left.

***

Jerica had seemingly conned me into going to the cemetery, so now we stood in one of the oldest parts of it, surrounded by gravestones, some green with moss, others nearly two centuries old and crumbling. The sun was westering and we were decidedly alone. It was actually rather peaceful, if you remembered you weren't standing on dead people.

"I like it here at this hour," my step-sister said, gesturing around. "Peaceful and quiet, just a few birds... you can barely hear the traffic. And look how green the grass is."

"Plenty of nutrients, I imagine." I remarked, earning me a look from her. She pointed at one small mausoleum, which apparently belonged to a family named Eddings. It was relatively tall and slim, sporting columns on either side of the entrance. Said entrance had an iron gate, but it could clearly be pulled aside.

"This is one of the entrances down to the tunnels," she said. "Someone told me this entrance is probably about a hundred years old. Talk about freaky."

She was still wearing her typical goth attire, leather jacket included, but in this light, she seemed less austere than usual. As she gazed around, I could almost sense wonderment in her eyes and she looked... pretty. Then she turned to look at me and smile wickedly.

"You any good as a lookout?" she asked.

"Uhhh, why?" I queried somewhat suspiciously.

"No one's around, either up here or downstairs. This is a perfect opportunity for me to sit on the sepulchre inside here and rub one out. I've been wanting to do it, but haven't been able to. With you here, I can."

"So you want me to look out for mourners so you can jill off inside that mausoleum?" I asked in order to clarify.

Jerica's response was to shrug. "I'm not debating ethics with you, Plato. Can you, or can you not, act as my watch?"

I didn't say anything initially, causing her to roll her eyes. "Fine, will you?"

"I assume this won't be a lengthy process?" I inquired. Jerica shook her head. "Give me maybe ten minutes. Please, I've really wanted to do this, but it's always been dark and if I want to get myself off, there's some guy standing there waiting to fuck me. I just want to play with myself on the big stone slab. So help?"

I sighed in defeat. "Where do I stand to keep the best lookout?"

She considered. "You can stand right by the door, I guess. If you're too far away, I won't hear you if you say anything."

"Well, yes," I agreed, faltering a little. "But won't you be, like, right there?"

She shook her head. "Did you watch a video with me earlier this week of me getting fucked?"

"Yes."

"Did I care then?"

"Clearly not."

"So why would I care now? Just because it's live? You're not gonna jump on me and rape me, so who cares if you see me? Enjoy the show, as long as you keep an eye out as well."

I could tell she wasn't kidding, so I assumed my sentry position at the doorway, keeping myself partly concealed while still having an excellent view of the path that wound up the hill toward us. There were lots of trees around to obscure the view of us, but otherwise, my line of sight was uninterrupted for almost a hundred yards.

Jerica, meanwhile, had hopped up onto the giant slab of the sepulchre inside the small mausoleum and was hiking her shorts off. She kicked them aside and then stripped out of her thong panties. She was now wearing her boots, tank top and jacket. She rested her ass on the worn stone.

"Woo, chilly..." she breathed, shivering deliciously. I glanced and she was reaching down, two of her fingers now stroking her smooth, pale pussylips. She obviously didn't mind me being there, so I looked on, occasionally glancing down the path.

"I wouldn't worry too much," she said, her middle fingers playing with her clit. "The cemetery closes in a couple of minutes, I just think it never hurts to take precautions, y'know?"

"Not under these circumstances." I muttered, feeling my cock stir in my pants. I looked away and down the path, hoping the bulge would go away. Not very damn likely, though, with a hot goth chick masturbating some seven feet away.

Jerica laid back now, spread out on the stone slab, her fingers massagers her pussy eagerly while she bit at the knuckle of her free hand. I could hear her breathing and gasping, whispering to herself. She was really getting into this and was not the least bit ashamed. I felt my face grow warm as her finger dipped inside her wet, pink slit, coming back out glistening. She moaned lightly, lost in her self-pleasuring. I also couldn't help but notice that her nipples were hard as rocks and poking up under her shirt. Her free hand now kneaded the swell of her breasts or pinched those tight nipples.