I Don't Tell Anyone about Spanking

Story Info
She describes unusual preferences.
950 words
3.41
17.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nemarle
Nemarle
19 Followers

My dad used to spank my bare butt, right up until my first period, and I was aware that my period was the reason he stopped doing that. I never thought the spanking was sexual, and he probably did not intend it to be sexual. However, if you want me to believe you care about me, you better figure out to spank me. On my bare butt. First date- that works for me (but rare for a guy to figure it out). I do give clues, but they are not very explicit.

And I don't volunteer, or go quietly! I do exactly what I used to do- try to protect my butt and cry when it hurts. If it doesn't hurt, it is NOT a spanking.

I used to think that the "tingle" between my legs was just a side effect of the spanking pain, but I know now that it was a lot more than that... and ever since dad stopped spanking me, any spanking that does occur leaves my pussy swollen and wet, and my panties get saturated when I pull them back up. I drip on anyone who is spanking! Some of my boyfriends wised up and get a towel.

I don't allow any touching of my pussy (during a spanking)- it is a SPANKING dammit. And if he stops before I PROMISE to never be naughty again, that isn't a spanking either, it is just a beating with no purpose.

I don't know how many girls enjoy being spanked, but I bet it is a lot more than their men know about.

So guys, on the chance that your girl has been waiting and waiting for you to spank her- why not just give it a try. Next time she does anything even the least bit uppity- grab her and turn her over your knees, then wait and find out if she is going to love it, or take out a restraining order. It might not be easy for you to tell.

I have another kink that I don't think is related to the spanking thing- I totally love to be "tied up". But I don't recall ever being tied up before I dated a guy in college who suggested it on our third date, after I had told him I would "enjoy sleeping in your bed."

He had some really soft rope about half an inch diameter, and really long that he just kept wrapping around me, with my clothing still on! I was in his bed, and didn't really worry about being tortured or anything- maybe I should have worried about that, but I didn't, and you will learn that bondage does not need to have associated sadism (or masochism).

When he got done, he left the room. I didn't want to yell, so I waited... and I was getting sort of annoyed, when he returned wearing a sort of mask. But it didn't conceal his identity because his hairstyle was identical, as was everything else about him. OK, for a moment or two, I wondered if he had an evil twin, or some guy the same height weight etc etc... then thought "do I care? if he is stupid enough to let someone else have me, they probably deserve me more!"

He started caressing me and I didn't know if I was supposed to dissent? or make noises? or what. So I started by saying, "No". But of course that did not change anything (because he had explained to me that if I wanted to STOP at any time, I simply had to say the word RED (like a red light in traffic). Plus I didn't want him to stop! But I started saying it louder, and adding some pleas to please don't do this etc. He was whispering stuff to me like "this is for your own good", and "we need to do this" and all kinds of strange stuff.

I added some whimpers, and it was actually fun to have someone touching me in ever more personal ways (and he was good at it), and pretending that I did not want him to do THAT. Just something about the total freedom! to enjoy- I hadn't asked for this! I was trying to resist! How did he know that I had not forgot the "safe word"???

I kept wondering how he was going to deal with the fact that I was still dressed- I didn't want him to cut any of my clothes, but I didn't say anything about that because it would have spoiled the mood.

And I need not have worried, he managed to work around and under the clothing until I had my first "O", and then had the ropes in such a way that he could move them (he didn't seem to untie anything) and off came my panties. I enjoy sucking cocks, but often the guy just lets me do the work. Tommy never let up touching me, even when I swallowed the head of his penis- that usually gets a guys attention, it is so tight and rubs it just right (no cunt can do that!).

Then I got turned over and around, and fucked in pretty much every position I have ever been in, and maybe some others- all while tied into a ball that prevented me from doing anything to stop Tommy from using me for his pleasure. I may have "come" out ahead in the pleasure department. Too bad he was such a jerk in so many other ways, I still will let him take me home when we are both drunk and there is no better alternative- he is a reliable lay.

Nemarle
Nemarle
19 Followers