I Don't Want Your Wife

Story Info
Jane watches John turn the tables on her husband.
5.6k words
4.4
208.4k
188
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim was driving his wife Jane to the company dinner party. Tim had worked at the firm for 10 years and on this day, he was confident that he would soon be promoted to partner.

"I certainly hope that you get promoted tonight. Because if not, it will just be another wasted evening at one of your bullshit dinner parties." Jane said jokingly to Tim.

Tim smiled. "Oh please... you know you love going these things!"

"No... The Fuck... I don't! I would rather sit at home and eat asparagus. How do you know that you are going to get promoted anyway?"

"John has been throwing around hints for a long time Jane. And yesterday he told me that he wanted to meet with me and you alone at the party tonight. What else could that mean?"

"Well... at least I get to see your boss tonight." Jane said to Tim.

"Oh, here we go again." Tim rolled his eyes.

"Is he still single?"

"Yes Jane, my boss is still single as far as I know."

"Tim, he's gay."

"My boss is not gay... would you stop with that?!" Tim yelled. Jane chuckled.

"There's no way! Something's gotta be wrong. Your boss is hot as fuck! I would be all over him... if I wasn't with you."

"You need to stop. You know I'm the jealous type."

"Aaaawwww baby! You know you are the only one for me." Jane started to run her left hand up Tim's thigh slowly until it reached his crotch.

"Stop it, before we get in an accident!" Tim pleaded with his wife.

But there really was truth behind what she had said to her husband. She really did think his boss was hot. John was about 6 foot 4 with a very muscular build. He obviously was a work out warrior. And since he was very successful, it was hard for her to imagine him being single.

Jane's husband was nicely built. He was about 5 foot 10, dark hair and a slender build (about 160 pounds). But a lot people considered Tim and Jane to be an odd couple. Jane was 5'11 tall with dirty blonde hair. She was a 36c, with an athletic build and long firm legs.

She was hit on often by all types of men. But Jane was completely satisfied with her husband, as they had sex early and often. Tim was a good lover (much better than anyone else she had been with). He was a nice size (about 7 inches) and he could last for hours.

And she certainly would never cheat on him (and he knew that). However, she had fantasized about John a time or two.

The party was casual dress. Jane wore a blue ensemble (matching skirt and blouse) with sandals. Tim wore blue jeans and a red button collar T-shirt.

They moved around the room together, mingling and saying hello to everyone. Soon, it was time to eat. This was always the most fun and adventurous time of any of their get togethers, as they would always see who could distract each other the most.

The employees all met in a large meeting board room and they sat around 2 long tables. Jane immediately saw John, and sat right next to him. He hesitated and then followed Jane to the table and sat next to her. "She has no shame." Tim thought to himself. However, this wasn't too big of a problem as Aiden (a young intern) sat right next to Tim. Tim tapped Jane on the shoulder and leaned back casually so Jane could see who was next to him. Then he looked at her and winked as she saw that he was sitting next to the young girl.

The girl looked like she couldn't have been a day over 20 years old. Jane smiled wickedly at Tim. "Don't even think about it." She whispered to him.

The waiters came and served everyone their plates, and everyone began to eat. It was quiet at first (just the sound of eating), but then things loosened up and everyone began conversating with each other. Jane started up a conversation with John, saying it had been such a long time since she had seen him.

Tim tried to listen in, but he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and it was Aiden, smiling at him innocently. "Hi." She said to him shyly. "Hi." He said back to her, looking into her eyes. Tim thought that she was really cute. She was wearing a button down white shirt with some black jeans that looked like they had been sprayed on. Her attire showed off her petite body.

"I'm Aiden. What's your name?" the young intern said to him.

"I'm Tim. Tim Johnson."

"OH! Mr. Johnson. I have heard a lot about you. But I didn't know that it was you."

As she was speaking, Tim could feel Jane's hand run up the side of his thigh under the table, and rest right above his crotch. He immediately responded by running his left hand up Jane's right leg.

"Well... yes Aiden, it's me. In the flesh." Tim smiled. "So what have you heard about me?"

"People around here say that you are going to be the next partner. They say you've been here for a while and you do good work. Maybe when you get the chance, you could, show me around?" Aiden said, looking up at him.

This made Tim's dick rise, right into Jane's hand. She gripped it immediately. This was going to be "hard" Tim thought to himself. Not only hard not to cum at the table, but hard to stay faithful to his wife. Tim could see that Aiden had a quick "game plan" to get to the top. Tim fought back a groan while Jane clutched him.

"You okay Mr. Johnson?" Aiden looked at him smiling.

"I'm doing just fine." Tim said. "And sure, I can show you around the facilities sometime."

Tim decided to go on the offensive and run his hand up Jane's skirt to distract her and even the score. However, when his hand reached her mound, he found that it was already moist.

"Jane I must admit, you are more and more beautiful every time I see you." John said, looking at Jane, and charming her.

"Oh John stop it. You know I'm sitting right here next to my husband. What if someone gets the wrong idea?" Jane said back. At that moment she felt Tim's hand slip inside her panties.

"Hell, I'm the boss. Everyone knows I'm a prick and they are scared of my anyway." They both laughed. "You know, Tim is a very lucky man. Very lucky."

"Hmmmm hmmmmm" Jane groaned as Tim slipped a finger into her pussy. She responded by fiddling around and beginning to unzip his pants.

"Well, if your husband ever slips up, you just give me a call and I'll be there to comfort you." John said looking deep into her eyes.

"I'll remember that" Jane said, looking right back at him.

Suddenly the sound of music started blasting in another room. It startled everyone, including Jane and Tim who immediately removed their hands from each other. Soon after people were leaving the table to go into the other room to dance.

Aiden began to pull Tim's arm. "Let's dance Mr. Tim Johnson!" Tim thought at that moment that maybe he should let Aiden know that he was right next to his wife.

"Hey Tim!" Tim snapped his head around and he saw John motioning for him. It was time for the big meeting. Tim turned back around towards the young intern.

"Aiden, I will have to catch you later. I'm going to meet with the boss now"

"Alright, but don't forget about me, ok? Aiden said.

"Ah... don't worry; I won't" Tim smiled back at her.

John led Tim and Jane upstairs to his office. Tim was grinning the whole time and Jane could see that he was excited and she smiled back at him.

They finally got upstairs, and John led them inside.

"Have a seat!" John pointed at his desk. There were two chairs there in front of them, and one big one on the other side. So Tim and Jane took their seats next to each other, and John took his seat also.

John sat there and looked and Tim, then back and Jane, and then back at Tim. He stared at Tim for a while, until it became uncomfortable. Then, finally he said it.

"Tim, I know you've been stealing money from me."

Tim and Jane looked at each other in shock. "What?! What are you talking about?" Tim snapped back.

John responded by throwing a stack of papers on the desk. "Damn man, I never thought it would be you. It took a while, but we got your ass now. For three years you have been bullshiting me, moving money into our emergency fund and writing bull shit receipts while pocketing the cash. Mold removal? Roof repairs? Did you not think we would follow up on any of this?"

"Tim, is this true?!" Jane looked over at Tim. Tim didn't move a muscle. He just sat there gazing forward, and didn't say a word.

"Oh my God... "Jane whispered as she put her head into her hands.

John looked at Tim with disgust. "All that, and you don't have a damn thing to say for yourself?" Well... maybe the judge will get you to talk. Or better yet, when you're in jail your mouth will be open plenty."

"OK John. Look... I was wrong man. I'm sorry. I'll pay the money back, I promise!"

"I don't need the fucking money Tim. I need somebody who I can trust! I had even thought about promoting you."

"John I'm so sorry. There has to be some kind of way that we can work this out. Come on man"

"Now... that's what I wanted to hear. You know Tim; I'm a very busy man. Very very busy. I don't have much of a social life at all. So, as you can imagine... I don't get laid that much. So I figure that maybe we can work out a deal, that would be good for the both of us." John looked over at Jane, and raised his eyebrow.

"What the fuck John?! You think I'm going to let you fuck my wife in front of me?" Tim shouted back at John.

"Tim... I don't want your wife."

John looked directly at Tim, and waited for his reaction. "But... but what..." John continued to look directly at him... with no emotion. Tim's face went pale, as he realized John's intentions. He sat there motionless, looking back at John.

"Tim, I think you understand now." John looked back at Tim's wife. "Now Jane, you go over there and sit in that chair by the wall." Jane sat there frozen for a few seconds before John spoke again. "Jane... Go over there, and sit down!" Jane looked at Tim, and he looked back at her... powerless.

She paused, then walked over to the chair by the wall and sat in the chair facing the desk and chair. She was sick to her stomach, and her whole body was trembling as she watched in fear, not knowing what was going to happen next.

John walked around the desk and stepped behind Tim in the chair. Then he pulled the chair back a few feet and went back and stood in front of the desk looking down on Tim. He looked over him and then smiled.

"Stand up. And strip down." John said to Tim.

"I... I can't do this. There's gotta be another way. I'll do anything man. This is crazy!!"

"Okay Tim, there is something else you can do. YOU CAN FUCKING GO TO JAIL!! STRIP DOWN!!"

Tim was resigned. He slowly started to strip down awkwardly in front of John. Soon, he was naked, and covering himself with both hands. John looked over Tim's slim surfer body and he loved what he saw. Tim and Jane immediately noticed the big bulge in John's pants.

"Damn... you're every bit as sexy as I imagined" John said lustily. "Sit down." Tim hesitated, but then sat in a chair facing John, as John leaned back on the desk. John then stepped toward Tim until he was right in front of him. He bent over forward, put both of his hands on the chair and moved in for a kiss.

Tim turned his head away in disgust. So John just kissed his face and down his neck. He moved back up and tried to kiss Tim again, turning his face with one hand, but Tim pushed his hand away and refused to kiss him back. "Hmm hmm hmmmmm." John giggled. "I'm going to enjoy this." With Tim's head turned, he started to kiss and lick the side of his face and up to his ear, slowly and methodically. Then he moved down to his neck.

He then started necking Tim, while moving his hands down and pinching his nipples. "Ugh..." Tim groaned as John continued to tease him. Tim's body began to betray him and respond to John's mouth. He began to tremble as John kissed and licked his way down to his right nipple and began to suck on it.

Jane sat there, powerless as John continued to manipulate her husband right in front of her. She tried to look at Tim's face but he was now turned away, obviously ashamed of what was happening. The room was quiet, and she could here John's lips smacking as he kissed and sucked on his nipples slowly.

Tim's dick began to twitch, and rise slowly. His breathing began to get heavy and John continued to move down with his skillful mouth. John began to run his hands up and down his thighs as he continued to move back and forth between kissing and sucking his nipple to licking down to is abs. Soon Tim's dick was rock hard and pointing straight up.

John took his left hand and wrapped it around the base of Tim's cock. With his right, he cupped John's balls before he moved his head down and began to suck on his testicles one at a time. "Ugh... "Tim groaned again, as John worked his balls. "You like that? huh?" Tim didn't respond as he kept his head turned away from his wife.

John then began to kiss and lick his way up his shaft slowly until he reached the tip. He then rolled his tongue around the tip. "MMmm..," Tim gasped and he began leaking precum.

Tim began instinctively bucking his hips, trying to get his cock in John's mouth. "Fuck... stop... just" Tim began to say.

"Stop what Tim? What do you want me to do?" John said, egging him on.

"Well... fuck, shit... stop teasing me and just... OH FUCK!!!!"

Jane stared in amazement, as John almost deep throated his cock, in one fell swoop. She had never been able to do that to him before. "Oh... Oh ssshhitt!" Tim couldn't help but to cry out and he threw his head back. He then instinctively grabbed Johns head, and began to pump his hips as John bobbed his head up and down on his cock. He continued to slurp, suck and service Tim, giving him mind blowing head.

Then he began to run his hands up and down Tim's body. He moved them up his stomach and up to his chest, and then back down his sides and down to his legs. Tim began to run his fingers through John's hair as they looked at each other. John pulled his head back and began to kiss and lick around the head of Tim's penis, torturing and teasing him. John had him right where he wanted him. "Please... please don't stop" Tim whispered.

John engulfed him... and took him even deeper. "MMmmmmhhh" He groaned down on to his cock while he explored Tim's body with his hands. They both speeded up the pace, John bobbing and Tim bucking. "Oh Fuck" Tim yelled out. He then grabbed Johns head with both hands and started bucking wildly. He tried to hold out as long as he could, but John's mouth felt so good, he knew he wouldn't last much longer. "Oh My ... Oh fuck I... Oh... AARRAAAAAAGH!"

Tim's body clinched and he exploded. Waves of orgasm rocked his body and he shot spurt after spurt of come in John's hungry mouth. Jane couldn't believe what she was seeing. A mixture of anger and jealousy filled her as she watch John swallow every drop of his cum. Tim had always lasted for hours of sucking and fucking with her. But John had just brought him off in minutes. She also felt ashamed, as she was turned on by what she saw.

Tim was slouched back in the chair, his eyes barely open and breathing heavily. John stood up slowly, stepped in front of him, and began to take off his clothes. He ripped his shirt off and threw it to the side. "Oh my" Jane thought to herself. He was even sexier than she had thought. His upper body was chiseled, like a Greek God. His chest, his strong arms and his perfect six pack abs were all hairless. Tim's eyes seemed fixated on John's body.

Jane gasped as John pulled down his pants. He was wearing briefs, and they did nothing to conceal his huge bulge. Jane looked over at Tim, and saw a look of shock in his eyes. He no doubt knew what he was about to face. She then watched John step out of his shoes and pants. John's lower body was as impressive as his upper body. His thighs and calves were thick and strong. She watched in anticipation as he pulled down his briefs.

"Oh my god" Jane whispered to herself as John's cock sprang free. It was rock hard and angling up slightly. It was big, thick and hairless, just like the rest of his body. It was about 9 inches. She thought she heard a moan come from Tim, but her eyes were fixated on John. His body was immaculate. And her pussy was wet, just from watching him.

He then stepped towards Tim, and put his hand behind Tim's head and pulled him until he was sitting straight up, with his mouth inches away from his dick. Tim swallowed, and looked up at John, with a pleading look. Then his breathing began to quicken. John tilted his head slightly back, and put his cock right at his lips. "Open your mouth."

Tim hesitated and then put his hands on John's thighs. Maybe to push him away. Maybe to pull him in. "Open your mouth." John said again with no emotion, staring into Tim's eyes. Tim opened his mouth slowly, wider and wider while John held his head, until the head slipped past his lips. "Mmmmm" John groaned as he pushed into Tim's mouth. He slowly moved back and forth, getting Tim adjusted to the first couple of inches.

Soon, he was at the back of Tim's throat. Tim would gag, and John would pull out, and slowly push back, letting Tim adjust, letting him take his cock deeper. "Mmmph." Tim moaned onto John's cock. He was now gripping John's thighs tightly. Jane could see tears falling from the corners of Tim's eyes. He was ashamed, but he was turned on.

"That's it.... suck me, take this fucking cock deeper in your mouth. Oh fuck your mouth is so fucking hot" John began to talk to Tim, and quickened the pace just a little as he ran his hand gently through Tim's hair. "Move your mouth back... lick around the head. Oh Fuck yeah" Tim obeyed, running his tongue up and down his slit, before taking him back in. He then moved his hands around and gripped John's ass.

Tim closed his eyes and got into it, sucking and slurping John's thick cock in earnest. "Fuck!" Jane whispered. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her husband was all man... or at least that's what she had thought. But now, he was servicing another man, and he seemed to be loving it. He had just cum, but his dick was now getting hard again, twitching and pulsating as he sucked John off.

Tim moved his hands up John. He moved them up his chiseled abs and to his chest and explored his upper body with his hands. He moved his head back again and began and licked the underside of John's shaft before taking him back in. "Fuuuuck Tim! You are so fuckin sexy. I've waited so long to get those lips around my cock. You're a fucking natural."

"SHIT!!... Don't stop. Your mouth feels so fucking good, I'm gonna explode in your mouth. Is that what you want? Do you want me? Do you want me to cum in your mouth?" "MMMmmmmmmmmph" Tim groaned. A look of horror washed over his face. He wasn't ready for this. He moved his hands back to John's thighs and tried to push away. He looked up at John as they locked eyes, and John grabbed his head with both hands and held it firmly into place.

"Fuck... Fuck... Arrraaaaaaagh!!!!" John's body stiffened, his balls tightened, and his knees almost buckled as he shot hot thick ropes of cum in Tim's mouth while Tim gripped his thighs. "Oh my god" Jane whispered. She watched Tim's mouth and throat contract as he swallowed, and swallowed cum.

John continued to hold Tim's head in place, not letting him miss a drop while he continued to climax. "Mmmmph, mmmmph..." Jane heard Tim groan softly. She looked at him and his eyes were now closed while he continued to swallow John's seed. Did it taste good to him? Jane wondered.

"Fuck, you are so hot baby... come here" John pulled Tim up by his head and kissed him passionately. Tim was taken by surprise, and he tried to push John away at first. But John was too strong, and he forced his tongue into Tim's mouth. Tim reluctantly began to reciprocate. Soon, they were engaged in a deep kiss. Jane staired in disbelief, watching her husband kiss another man.

12