I Dream...

Story Info
A day in the life of a sub and her Sir.
2.7k words
4.28
25.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...and smile as i open my eyes. The sun shines brightly this morning as i rise from the bed that You have allowed me to sleep in again....with You. You stir and moan a bit as my chains rattle against each other; i move more slowly so as not to awake you. i shiver a little as i slide on my robe that You have permitted me to wear on these chilly mornings. As per Your instructions last night, i am now allowed to remove the ankle and wrist restraints, so that i may begin my daily household duties.

i patter to the kitchen where i contemplate what You might like to eat for breakfast. Pancakes? French Toast? Eggs? Finally i decide that You will probably be famished after O/our intense session last night; i decide to make a bit of everything.

The coffee maker is spitting and making it's customary noises, the delicious smell wafting through the air. Soon i hear You moving about in the bedroom, and my heart begins to beat faster in anticipation. i take a breath and quickly walk down the hallway to the bedroom. Upon seeing that You are sitting up at the side of the bed, i fall to your feet, my customary spot, looking down and awaiting Your recognition of my presence.

A few minutes pass....You ignore me, or contemplate me, or admire me, i don't know which. i am patient....i would wait forever for one of Your loving touches, Your hand under my chin acknowledging that i may look upon Your face. Finally, i feel Your hand touch my cheek, and Your request to arise and help You dress. You send me to fetch Your clothes for today, a day that W/we will spend together as You please. You tell me specifically which clothing to bring, and i start the process of dressing You.

I long to touch You intimately as i stand before you....and i can see that You are feeling the same...but You are in control, and You have not given permission to touch; so, i pull Your shirt over your head, and linger imperceptibly as i zip up Your pants. Socks, shoes; i comb your hair, and shave Your face, and assist You in brushing Your teeth.

As we finish, You tell me that You have observed my behavior this morning, and although i have been almost ideal, there has been one infraction in my actions: i touched You, erotically, without permission, and so must be punished. i panic somewhat; i stutter, "i am so sorry, Sir!" as You hold my arm in a firm grip and pull me along back into the bedroom. You pause over the toys....and select the leather paddle, my least favorite toy.

"Down on your hands and knees, slut!" You order. i obey. Your left hand slowly caresses my ass for a moment, and then the paddle slams down onto my right butt cheek. i cry out as i feel the sting....You rub the spot with Your hand, and then smack my left cheek with the paddle. i scream again....crying, i calm down as you rub my other cheek. Your hands now massage my sore ass; i apologize again, and You accept. You tell me that You have one more thing for me to do. I reply, "Yes, Sir....whatever You desire Sir..." You tell me to bring the medium butt plug. i search the "treasure chest" for this toy, find it, and bring it along with the KY. "Good little slut," You praise. i glow....You tell me to bend over, You put the KY on the plug and my asshole. You start moving Your finger around, in and out of my asshole...slowly...and You can sense the excitement building in me. At the point that i am almost ready to cum, You stop....then slowly insert the butt plug. Slight pain...and then it is firmly wedged in place. You tell me that i must keep it there until You tell me to remove it. i swear to you that i will....anything for You. My Sir.

W/we finally move on to the kitchen for breakfast. The food has grown cold. i am alarmed; i wanted everything to be perfect for You...You laugh and say that i may warm Your food in the microwave, and You smack my already sore bottom. i smile, relieved, and do so. W/we eat the food, and You compliment me on my keen anticipation of Your need for a large breakfast. You smile, and my heart becomes light with joy.

After You signal that i may clean up, You move on to the living room, where You watch the TV. i rush to clean up from breakfast, then i shower and take care of my personal hygiene. You watch as i shave my legs, and even take the razor from me to shave my mons. It is erotic; i almost orgasm, but Your fingernail flicking over my nipple stops that train of thought. "No....Not yet, my little cunt. You can cum later," you warn.

You then lead me to my closet. You pull out a skirt, blouse, stockings, shoes, fancy bra. i am surprised; normally i am not allowed to dress beyond my robe for warmth. You tell me to get dressed, and to look nice; W/we are going out today! i can barely conceal my excitement. You smack my butt again, good-naturedly, but i wince nonetheless. You notice and rub my ass for a moment, savoring the feel....then command me again to get dressed.

The skirt does little to hide the slash marks from the caning You gave me last night. i am somewhat embarrassed and mention this; You roughly grab my hair in Your hand, forcing me to look You directly in the eyes, and say, "You will wear what I tell you to wear."

Tears come to my eyes, but i demur. It doesn't matter....i am Yours, and i will do what You want me to do. There is no question of that. i am still learning....and You are teaching me. If the marks show, then i will wear them with pride. You smile as You see the changing emotions cross my face; You take my hand, and lead me out to the car.

W/we drive for an hour or so. My hair blows in the wind; it has warmed up, and You have taken the roof off, letting the sun shine down on both of U/us. My ass is in direct contact with the leather seat, my skirt pulled up, and my legs spread for Your access. You reach over every now and then as we are driving to our destination...playing with me, teasing, almost making me cum....and then You back off at the last moment, leaving me wanting. You smile and laugh sadistically. i am frustrated....but i will be patient.

W/we arrive at a shopping plaza. It is one that i have heard of, but never been to. There is a Tanner's shop here that i have been wanting to visit....as W/we get out of the car, heedless of who may be watching, i slowly drop to my knees before You. You cup my chin in Your hand and tell me to rise, and speak.

"Sir....there is a Tanner's shop here that i would like to visit...if it is Your will, Sir....please?"

You pause, and seem to be thinking. Finally You tell me that You will think about it. i thank You....and as we walk along the plaza, i see that the Tanner's is the exact place that we are going.

You stop as we arrive in front of the store. "Now, my little slut....do not think that we are here because of your request," You say firmly. "No, Sir, Thank You Sir," i reply, curious. He continues, "I had this trip planned for some time. Follow Me."

W/we enter the store. The smell of leather hits me like an icy blast of air....i practically reel from it. My Sir smiles....he knows that this is a BIG turn on for me. As W/we wander the aisles, looking at the items for sale, He watches me. As i take deep breaths, smelling the leather, He reaches over and thrusts his hand between my thighs. i start to protest, and then think better of it....i go with the feeling....and when he orders me to cum, i pour out my love into his hand, onto the floor, moaning with pleasure. i don't care who hears.

"Now, my little cum slut, you will go to the manager and tell him what a mess you have made over here.....and that you need something to clean it up with," my Sir orders. Mortified, i obey. The store manager eyes me knowingly, a conspiratorial grin on his face. i return to the aisle with a handful of paper towels, and clean up the evidence of my orgasm. My Sir makes me take the towels back to the manager, and tell him what i have just cleaned up. i am about ready to start crying, i am so embarrassed...but then my Sir puts His arms around me, and tells me, "I know you can do this. Make Me proud."

i straighten up. That's right....i am doing this FOR HIM. Not for myself. i gather up the courage, and take the towels back to the manager, and tell him what they contain. Then i turn around and return to my Sir without looking at the manager's face again. The smile on my Sir's face is enough reward for doing my task.

W/we pick out a few mundane items; a purse, wallet, belt. At the checkout, He asks to speak to the manager. i am embarrassed and curious at the same time....why? When the manager sees who is asking for him, he brings out a box and hands it to my Sir.


"Thank-You, Robert," my Sir tells him. "I shall have need of your services again sometime soon, I am thinking....my little slut here is quite enamored of the whips and floggers that you have made for me previously, and in fact has worn out one of them...."

The two men laugh and smack each other on the backs as i bow my head and try to make myself invisible. So this is the man who made those lovely leather things my Sir used on me! Suddenly i have to stifle a giggle....i should be very grateful to this man!

Outside the store, my Sir once again leads me to another entrance. This one is dark, and there is not a single marking to indicate what kind of store it might be; and once we are inside, silent hands whisk us apart and I hear my Sir tell me to obey whatever orders i am given. Shaking, i follow the lead of the person in front of me. It is pitch dark--i cannot see a thing.

i am led along until my "captor" forces me down to my knees. A blindfold is placed over my eyes, and i vaguely can make out through the edges that someone has turned on lights. i hear a rustling noise; it sounds like people! An awful feeling rises in my stomach....like something is not right, like perhaps i am now on a stage, on my knees, being displayed to many strangers....my heart beats so fast, it is a wonder it does not leap out of my chest.

A voice booms out, "Look upon this woman. She is here today by order of her Sir. Observe her, and observe well.....her fate is in your hands."

i gasp when i hear this. What is going on? Is this some kind of mistake? What is happening to me? I hear my Sir's voice suddenly in my ear, telling me again to OBEY WHATEVER ORDERS I AM GIVEN. i relax. Hands start removing my clothes; i am almost ready to sob again, but i limply allow them to do their job. my hands are shackled and tied in front of me, and am slowly raised up to my feet. i feel restraints being buckled onto my ankles, and a large, heavy belt being buckled around my waist. i cry out in surprise as i start to rise in the air, suspended from the wrists, ankles, and waist. i am spread out, hanging in the air for these people to see....and then i feel the stinging tickle of a rubber flogger across my stomach. Then again across my thighs....breasts....and other parts of my body. Someone is below me, pinching and smacking my ass; i can feel more and more hands on me, touching me all over. i can feel clothespins being placed all over me; someone had put vibrating nipple clamps on my breasts, and turns the motor up on high. i moan and try not to struggle. A voice says, "Do NOT cum. Not yet. We will tell you when you may cum."

i obey. i struggle inside myself....trying not to orgasm, trying to control the revulsion mixed with extreme pleasure that i am feeling. i hear the swish of a quirt and almost immediately feel the painful sting on my ass. Someone is breathing heavily in my ear; a voice i recognize whispers, "Yes, my little slut, my cunt, my slave.....you want to cum....don't you?" It is my Sir!!!

"Yes, Sir.." i moan. He grabs a handful of my hair, jerking my head up, and gives me a long and hard kiss. "Then CUM, my little bitch.....CUM FOR ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i can't contain it anymore. Screaming and bucking, i cum and cum and cum, an endless wail of release....and am surprised to feel like i am rushing down a tunnel, on a slide....the wind blows my hair back....i throw out my hands and just revel in the pleasure of moving very fast...and then i can see myself, hanging in midair, not moving...my Sir touching my hair, talking to me....watching myself being lowered onto the floor....

Abruptly, i open my eyes, and see that i am no longer wearing the blindfold. My Sir is holding me in his arms, smiling at me. i snuggle up next to him. He allows this for a moment, and then bids me to stand up, which i do slowly and painfully. Helping to steady me, we stand in front of the other people who are in the room, about 20 of them. i wonder what is next.

He begins. "Thank you everyone for coming today. I assume you have reached a decision in this matter?"

A young brown-haired woman stands up, and recites, "We have decided favorably in this matter. Your slave has shown that she knows how to obey, no matter the situation, and she has also shown that she trusts you implicitly.

"Your love for her is apparent, as is her love for You. She has endured submission, humiliation, and pain from you and from others under your direction; she is ready for the next step."

The woman steps forward with....the box from the leather store! She holds it in front of You, and You open it lovingly. i gasp as i see what you pull from the box....it is a beautiful, gorgeous COLLAR! i can't help it....the tears start....and You say to me, "I am well-pleased with you, my slut. You have proven yourself to me, and to others. You are MINE. Now and forever. I wish for You to accept this collar as physical proof to others of My ownership of you. What do you say?"

Sobbing, i can do nothing other than vigorously nod my head YES!!!! Your hands lovingly fasten the collar around my neck; i hear the click of the lock as you turn the key. This is permanent. This is real. This is my love for you; i will wear this collar forever, showing anyone and everyone that i am YOURS. i will do anything for you, anytime, anywhere, no matter the cost to myself, physically or psychologically. i am YOURS. And i know that You will always, ALWAYS take care of me.

With tears streaming down my cheeks, i turn to you, and say, in front of all these strangers, for the very first time, "i love You....MASTER."