I Dream of Angels Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, Marcus. Now it is time for me to grant you happiness and truly show you how it feels to love and be loved."

Raising herself up, she reached down and grasped my cock, keeping it standing at the right angle. Key and gate now brought together, she gently lowered herself down onto my manhood, embracing it with her womanhood. I was truly left breathless by the sensation of entering her, unable to completely describe how good it felt. It was so warm, so soft, and so wet, but beyond that, every single aspect from the friction to the tightness was so perfect that it was as it her body was actually changing and adapting itself to my preferences.

Even more, beyond just the physical connection, I felt like our hearts, minds, and souls were merging together. I could feel her emotions rushing through the connection and into me, overflowing with warmth like water from the perfect shower, and just like our joined anatomy, I was able to penetrate her mind with my own emotions and felt her embrace me.

Angel whimpered in happiness as she reached the base of my cock, showing not a single twinge of pain. "Oh my god, it feels so good. It's perfect; it fits inside me so perfect. I can feel it kissing the entrance to my womb."

"It's like we were meant for each other," I teased, brushing my fingers against the side of her flawless face.

"We were, Marcus. We were."

She then leaned forward onto her hands and raised her lower body, revealing the shaft of my cock with a sheath of blood from her ruptured hymen, the same shade as her hair. She lowered herself back down, whimpering in joy as I filled her to completion with my phallus. Moving in a gentle whiplash moment, she began raising her lower body and then swinging it back down onto my cock, driving it up into her with the perfect speed and strength and leaving me completely overwhelmed with happiness. Every time she dropped down, her perfect ass would jiggle against my lap. After mastering the rhythm and movements, she changed her technique and began rolling her lower body on me, grinding back and forth with my dick stirring her honey pot. She rode me like that for several minutes, allowing us to both get fully accustomed to the sensation of being intimate.

Soon after, she changed her technique again, leaning back and relying on her stomach muscles to lift her up so that she could bounce on my cock. Her face was blushing while she panted, and her large breasts jumped with her like a pair of melon-sized water balloons hanging from the bumper of dune buggy going off-road. I was almost hypnotized, but within me, I also felt a burning passion. I felt the need to act and take the lead in this dance. I felt invigorated, energetic, invincible, like I could make love to her for hours and never blow my load.

"Angel, turn around and lean back. It's time for me to take care of you," I said, almost in a growl.

Angel looked at me with a mix of excited coyness and loving tenderness and obeyed, turning around without dismounting and leaning back the way she had been before. With strength I never knew I had, I put my hands on her hips and elevated her, giving me room to begin thrusting up like a piston. Angel's whine of bliss became a moan of euphoria, with the mattress squeaking out its own feelings to my movements. I was using the bed to my advantage, harnessing the springs in the mattress to throw me upwards with added strength. I was thrusting up into her with everything I had, feeling completely immune to any depletion in stamina. With her back now to me, her long crimson hair was splayed out across my face and chest like a crashing waterfall. To some, this would be annoying, but I loved it. Her hair was so soft and smelled so sweet; it felt like I was being showered with rose petals.

Wanting to change my angle of penetration, Angel adjusted herself on top of me, leaning farther back and resting her feet on my knees. I certainly didn't object, though it took me a minute to readjust my movements to enter her. With her now lying on me, I had no room in which to thrust and now had to use my lower body in order to pull out and push back in, basically in a wave motion. As she rocked back and forth on top of me, Angel's tits bounced and rolled beautifully. I would have given a kidney to watch them jiggle. At the time, she was moaning in happiness with a membrane of sweat covering her naked body and giving her an erotic sheen.

It is impossible to describe the entire galaxy of sensations I experienced while intimate with Angel. From a physical point of view, it was like we were perfect for each other, our bodies synchronized in a way never seen before in the universe. Every breath, every tremor, and every movement was mirrored and countered, letting us inspire every possible form of pleasure in each other. It was as if we were two halves of clock, a clock made of millions of pieces, and through the joining of our bodies, every piece had come together and each tick and tock echoed masterfully. But beyond the physical experience was the emotional one.

For the first time in my life, I felt like I was truly understood, like I was truly loved. I was experiencing a bond that nobody else in history had ever felt, because nobody in history had ever been in a situation like this. In traditional human bonding, two people meet, and if they are compatible, then over time, they adjust themselves to complete each other. With Angel, I had found someone that already completed me. I didn't need to change anything. I didn't need to conform and alter my personality; Angel had been born matching my soul perfectly. The only change was that I was now happy instead of miserable. To feel so tightly united with someone gave me something that I thought I would never experience: belonging. For the first time in my life, I felt like I finally had a home in this construct known as reality, like I was that one stubborn piece of a puzzle that didn't seem to go anywhere, until at last, I found the spot where I fit perfectly. Until now, I loved my family, but only enough to guilt me out of committing suicide. With Angel, I finally felt at peace with the world and wanted to continue living, to be on this earth as long as possible and spend every day with her.

I don't know how long we were intimate; I think it was a couple hours at least. It certainly felt like it had been when we both collapsed onto the bed, drained of energy and gasping for air. My sense of time finally came when I heard my mom announce a ten-minute warning for dinner throughout the house. It was about 7:00, and the bed was soaked in sweat and other bodily fluids. Angel was on her back with her legs wrapped around my waist, and I was basically sitting on the soles of my feet, driving into her like a jackhammer. We had been like this for fifteen minutes, but I refused to change positions simply because I got a perfect view of Angel's breasts and was able to watch them bounce and jiggle to my heart's content. My mom's warning told me that it was finally time to stop, though I felt like I could have gone all night without quitting.

"Angel, I'm going to cum."

"Me too. Release it all into me, I want to feel it inside me."

"But you might get pregnant."

"Relax, we're safe today, trust me."

I smiled, kissed her, and then put all my strength into ten more pumps. At last, I released my entire load into Angel, filling her up until semen was literally overflowing out of her. At the same time, Angel cried out in ecstasy and a shiver ran throughout her whole body as she experienced her umpteenth climax. Finally feeling my delayed exhaustion, I pulled out of Angel and fell back, barely having enough energy to breathe. Angel was in the same state, the lips of her pussy now swollen from the hours of sex. But we were happy, happy and in love.

"That was the greatest experience of my life," I hummed.

"Mine too," Angel laughed while curling up next to me.

"I honestly don't know how we're going to work up the strength to get to the table. I'm starving but I'm just too tired to eat."

"Well if we don't go down, your family will get even more suspicious. Besides, you're not the only one that's hungry."

"With all the noise we were making, there is no way they didn't know what we were doing. I'm surprised the bed hasn't collapsed."

"Well then, either they know what we did or they will know when we don't go down, so we might as well eat."

Angel sat up and I grasped her wrist before she climbed out of bed. "I love you, Angel."

She leaned down and kissed me. "I love you too, Marcus."

"Also, I might need a little help getting dressed. My entire body is basically Ground Zero from all that lovemaking."

Dinner was awkward to say the least, with everyone trying not to stare at Angel and I. I honestly couldn't tell if my family had heard the two of us having sex or not; they weren't sending me any signals of acknowledgement or embarrassment. Maybe it was because this was the first time since her introduction that my family had actually seen Angel and could speak to her. While the awkwardness was nearly suffocating, my family did seem relieved to one big change: I was gorging myself on every scrap of food mom had prepared. After months of throwing up every meal and hours of sex, my body was screaming for nutrition and my stomach felt like it was about to implode.

"Hmmm, I never realized how much I missed calories," I groaned in happiness while shoveling a third helping of chicken onto my plate.

Even foods I normally despised like salad and string beans practically vanished as soon as they touched my plate.

"Careful, you don't want to put all the weight back on that you had before," my dad warned while smiling, happy to actually be able to say something like that to me.

Before speaking, I shoveled a forkful of noodles into my mouth, making Angel giggle. "Don't worry, I won't let that happen. I'm skinny for the first time in my life and I want to keep it that way."

I had just stepped out of my room and was planning to take a shower when I saw my sister pulling Angel towards her room with surprising lightheartedness.

"Come on, I want to show you the clothes mom and I got for you."

The way she was talking, I only heard her talk like that with her friends. It seemed that since Angel was now living with us, Emily had received a new best friend and the sister she always wanted.

"Hold on, I want to see this," I said, walking over.

She turned to me with sudden coldness. "No way, Marcus."

"What's wrong? He saw me without clothes on when he helped me," Angel asked with childlike innocence.

"Yeah, but I don't want to see my brother pitching a tent. Besides, you and me need to have a little girl talk."

Feeling like I had been both badly portrayed and robbed, I sighed and walked to the bathroom. Even after the marathon Angel and I had experience an hour before, I would now need both a hot and cold shower.

Emily nearly jumped when Angel pulled off her shirt, letting her breasts spring forth without restriction. She had just assumed all this time that Angel had been wearing a bra, if she had known that she wasn't... she would have been more hesitant in staying in the room. Angel seemed to have no fear about going topless in front of Emily, but Emily was feeling sick with envy. She couldn't help but switch her gaze from Angel's chest to her own.

"It's just not fair," she muttered.

"Thank you so much for getting these for me. I'm really sorry about having to borrow your clothes," Angel said gratefully as she pulled on a pink top from a pile of clothes on Emily's bed.

"It's no problem. But, uh... you can keep the panties. Now... this the first time we've actually talked, and I know that you've probably told your story a hundred times, but I have to ask: do you really not remember anything?"

Angel lost her smile. She had regained her memories, but they weren't the kind of memories that she could tell anyone about. She had to keep up the act of amnesia.

"No, I'm sorry. It would be nice if I did, simply to ease everyone's worrying. But to be honest, I don't want to remember. I'm sorry, I know that makes me sound really sketchy," she chuckled sadly.

"Why don't you want to remember? Is it so that you can stay here?"

Angel turned to her and smiled. "You know, don't you?"

"Luckily I was the only one upstairs and the room beneath the guest room is rarely used, so I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who knows. I will admit, the fact that you two moved so quickly is really suspicious. Under normal circumstances, I would never be able to trust you. I would be certain that you were just using Marcus."

Whether she was intending to be blunt or to sugarcoat it, it was impossible to tell.

"So what makes these non-normal circumstances?"

Emily sighed. "I can't help but believe you. I see the way you look at my brother, and it is with true happiness and love. A con artist could easily trick me into believing that, but I'm just unable to see any evil intent in you. Besides, you make my brother happy, and that is something that he has needed so badly that it is beyond description. When he was introducing you to us, I saw him smile, and he literally hasn't smiled in years. During dinner, he was so carefree and full of life. If it keeps Marcus happy and alive, then I'm willing to take a risk on it." She then began to laugh. "But how the hell could you two immediately jump to sex?! Either the two of you are lying and you actually know each other, or it's something else."

Angel laughed as well. "We're in love, it's as simple as that. When I opened my eyes and found him beside me, clutching my hands, I felt so safe and secure, so cherished and cared for, I knew that no one could love me as much as Marcus did. In him, I saw a broken heart that needed to be mended but was capable of so much love, I saw kindness beneath layers of pain, and I saw someone who would treasure me forever. He told me that he saw me as an angel (no pun intended) that had come to save him. He said that I had the kindest heart and the sweetest soul he had ever encountered, and that I was the light of his life. He wanted to protect me, to support me, to bring me happiness and love me. Quite simply, he sees me as the one thing in this world that he can actually bond himself to. I know that wherever he is, is my home.

Yes, it formed quickly, but we truly need each other, and we want to spend the rest of our lives together. I don't care if my past ever comes back, as long as I can be with Marcus. We were truly meant to find each other, to be together. It's beyond simple love at first sight, our lives were intertwined from the beginning," she said, speaking so cheerfully that Emily could not ignore the warmth in her heart.

"Well if Marcus has things his way, you'll never have to leave us, and that's good enough for me. Welcome to the family."

For the rest of vacation, Angel and I tried to keep our love secret, but the passion between us doing those intimate times was inextinguishable. During the night, I would wait for everyone to fall asleep before sneaking out of my room and into hers. In the darkness, we would make sweet love before falling asleep in each other's arms. Early in the morning, my watch alarm would wake me up, and I would sneak back into my room.

With Angel, I found there were two kinds of sex: physical and emotional. When we were physical... holy shit. We were a couple of wild animals on PCP and ecstasy. We would go for hours, burning calories we never even knew we had and exchanging fluids like our bodies were actually completely liquid. It wasn't simply hormone-driven; it was like we were fully exploring each other's bodies and letting our deepest instincts come forth. Our bodies were more compatible than humanly possible, and just being close filled us with so much energy that we could be intimate for hours and never grow tired. We basically ran through the Kama Sutra like it was a pamphlet and did every position we could think of. Angel remarked upon my newfound strength and stamina with great joy, as her sexual hunger was just as great as mine.

The other kind was slow and gentle, loving and intimate. Like when we were physically based, we would make love hours on end, but the rhythm was completely different, completely tantric. While our bodies were linked, we allowed our souls and minds to merge. It was as if we became telepathic, being able to read our feelings for each other without ever speaking them. When we fucked, it fed our bodies, but when we made love, it fed our souls. Just holding onto each other, making as much contact as possible, and being so close that we could feel each other's hearts beating... it brought us a bliss that no physical feeling could match. Holding each other after making love was as nice as the act itself.

It was near the end of vacation, and Angel and I were kissing in her room. I heard someone coming up the stairs and Angel and I quickly separated. Until my family fully accepted her, we needed to hide our relationship. I pretended to be in the middle of explaining something to Angel to help her try and overcome her amnesia.

My brother stepped into the room. "Marcus, mom and dad want to talk to you."

"Thanks," I said before he walked off.

I looked at Angel and she and I exchanged glances of worry. I got up and kissed her on the forehead. "It's going to be fine."

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. My parents and the two detectives were there. They had been searching the area for days and hadn't found anything, and much to my hatred, they questioned Angel extensively.

"We have finished our investigation, and we can't find any trace of her existence prior to when you found her, but we have no way to be sure to be sure if she committed or witnessed any crimes. We'll continue to search for her identity, but other than that, there is nothing we can do," Detective Francis said.

Once he and his partner left, my mom turned to me. "Now Marcus, we need to talk about what to do with Angel."

"Its not like you found a dog that you want to keep. We need to think of her future. There are places where people in her condition can live," said my dad.

"No, we are not abandoning her."

Before they could reply, I looked down at the floor. "Are the two of you blind? I haven't suffered from one seizure ever since I met her." I held up one of my pill bottles. It was completely full. "I haven't been in pain for days. She has taken away my suffering, and she is the only one who can. Not only that, but... I'm happy. For the first time in my life, I'm actually happy. I thought that my sickness made that impossible, but she has somehow cured me of both my agony and my misery."

My parents tried to think of a reply but were unable to counteract my argument. After all, it was clear that whether Angel stayed or left, my health and life depended on it.

"She needs me as much as I need her. Her memory is slowly beginning to come back, she remembers information about the world and what things are and mean, but she knows nothing about herself. I can't help but wonder if that knowledge will ever come back, or maybe there was none to begin with. For all we know, she could be starting from scratch. She may not have a place or family to return to."

I sighed and softened my tone. "I know that there is also the financial situation of letting her stay with us. Room and board and all that other stuff... I know that this family is already strained with three kids. That's why I've decided not to go to college, so that the money that was going to be used on my tuition can instead be used to make her a member of this family. College is a scam anyway, and it's not like I will be incapable of getting a job if all I have is a high school education. Or maybe I can just go to community college. I would do anything for her."