I Dream of Daddy

Story Info
Bored night leads to dreams of father.
911 words
4.13
127.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elextra
Elextra
14 Followers

I went to my parent's house one Friday and by 8 o’clock I was getting pretty bored so I decided to see if there was anything to bake in the house. I found a box of fudge brownies. I had mixed everything and was making a little bit of a mess putting the mix into the pan. I used my finger to push all the mix off the spoon into the pan. I was just licking the batter off my one finger when I felt someone standing behind me.

"That's quite a mess you’re making there." My father's voice was soft behind me. I turned to face him pulling my finger slowly out of my mouth.

I was surprised to see him; I thought he would have been out of the house all day with my mother. "It's not easy to get the mix from the bowl into the pan. Plus this is the fun part. Don’t you remember when I was younger this was my favorite part."

I put more mix onto my finger and held it out for my dad, "Want some?" Thinking he would shake his head no.

Instead he walked closer to me and took my finger into his mouth and slowly licked the mix off. He took his own finger and scooped some mix from the bowl on the counter and moved it towards my mouth. I opened my mouth and tried to lick it off but he pulled his hand back and shook his head no. He put the mix on my lips and then moved close to me and licked it off. I slightly parted my lips and his tongue slid into my mouth. We embraced in a kiss that seemed to last forever. His hands rested on my lower back, mine around his neck. He pulled me towards him and my body pressed against his.

He broke the kiss and then he took more onto his finger and placed some on my neck and licked it off and slightly sucked a bit on my neck. With out talking he moved me against the counter and removed my shirt. He trailed a line of mix down from my neck down to my breasts. Followed the path with his tongue. He took my bra off and covered my nipples with mix and proceeded to lick and suck the mix off. His tongue swirled around my nipples and he took little nips at them with his teeth. Once he was sure they were nice and hard he moved on with his chocolate expedition.

He took my pants off and lifted me up to sit on the counter; he trailed a line down my stomach to the top of my panties dipping his tongue under my panty line.

"Can I?" he finally spoke.

"Yes" I barely whispered out.

I spread my legs wider and he pulled my panties down and he trailed a line from my belly button down and followed with his tongue. My father then started to eat me out all the while I was moaning in pure joy. He licked up my slit and focused on my clit. He just worked his tongue in ways I’ve never felt before. He even tongued fucked me for a bit to bring me near climax only to return to my clit to bring me to peak.

Once he brought me to climax I slid off the counter and kissed him tasting myself on his tongue. We kissed passionately for a while before I started to undress him. Dad had used almost all of the mix on me but I took what was left and placed it on the head of his cock. I licked the mix off and took him into my mouth and started to suck his cock. He grabbed the back of my head and started to really fuck my mouth. But it was ok; I loved every minute of it. He shot his load into my mouth and I swallowed as much as I could.

Daddy pulled me up to my feet and kissed me deeply again. I pressed my naked body up against him and could feel his hard cock against me. I leaned up and whispered in his ear that I wanted him in me and I couldn’t wait any longer. And he didn’t say anything and he lifted me up and carried me into the living room and laid me on the couch and slowly entered me.

We didn't fuck, or have rough sex. We made love, it was slow and loving and perfect. After we both finished we moved onto the floor and cuddled up under blankets and fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke up to him rubbing my breast and when I turned to see him he greeted me with a kiss and I was almost instantly ready for him again. This time we fucked. It was rough, fast and loud.

Just as my father bent me over the coffee table I heard the distant ringing of a phone. It got louder each time it rang. That's when I woke up and realized it had all been a dream. My father wasn't home nor was he coming home this weekend. Him and my mother we're away on a small vacation to try to rekindle their sex life or so my mother had said at lunch. I was alone on my parent's couch and horny as hell.

Elextra
Elextra
14 Followers