I Dream of Jeannie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inishfree
Inishfree
128 Followers

Jeannie now is staring back up at him with her beautiful blue eyes. She sucks a little more of his cock into her mouth. "Am I doing this right, Sensei?" she asks.

"At this point, Jeannie," he says, "I can only tell you that you are not doing it wrong."

With a little giggle, Jeannie keeps sucking the end of his cock. Roger can see that the width of his cock is causing Jeannie a little problem. Her lips are barely able to get all the way around him. As saliva builds up in her mouth, it is providing enough lubrication that his cock now glides easier against her stretched lips. Pulling off his cock, Jeannie now begins to run her tongue up and down the 12" length. In no time at all, she is stroking the shaft and moving her head down to Roger's balls. She takes one of his balls into her mouth and lovingly sucks on it. She then moves to his other ball. Once in her mouth, she starts to hum. "She must have picked this up from the videos," thinks Roger, "I don't care where she learned it though. This is heaven."

Jeannie now goes back to sucking Roger's cock. She knows, in her mind, that his deep throat challenge is not completely out of her reach. Concentrating on getting more, Jeannie's throat opens up and now she is easily taking 6" in her mouth. She makes more saliva in her mouth and soon has 8" down. It doesn't take long before Jeannie is bobbing her head up and down, working 6" to 10" of Roger's cock down her throat with every stroke. Her eye contact with Roger at this point is incredible. Her gleaming blue eyes tell him that she is enjoying herself very much. Suddenly, Jeannie reaches around Roger's sides with her hands and takes a firm grip on his ass cheeks. In a series of three down strokes, she consumes the entire length of his cock. Holding her nose to his pubic hair for about five seconds, Jeannie withdraws his cock from her mouth. She looks up at Roger and very provocatively says, "Like that, Sensei?"

Roger has a beaming smile on his face. "Yes, Jeannie. Just like that."

Jeannie returns to repeat her now accomplished feat. Once again she is running all 12" of Roger's cock up and down her throat. She continues this until she suddenly feels his body twitching. His body shaking makes Jeannie remember one of her early lessons. "He must be ready to cum," she thinks.

Jeannie feels Roger's twitching start to increase. Sensing the moment, Jeannie wastes no time and engulfs the entire 12" of cock down her throat. As she is holding her mouth tight against Roger's pelvis, his cock explodes with a thunderous blast of hot cum. Jeannie's startled by the huge amount of sperm and her eyes grow as big as silver dollars. Jeannie also doesn't have to worry about swallowing because this is shooting right down her gullet. A few more huge blasts of cum and Jeannie goes back to bobbing her head up and down his shaft. When she feels the last bit of sperm ejaculated, she slowly removes Roger's cock from her mouth. She swirls her tongue around the head of his cock and licks the very last drop of cum from the tip of his dick.

"Did I pass the exam, Sensei?" she asks.

Roger takes a moment for some blood to rush back into his other head. "A+ Jeannie. That was most definitely an A+."

Jeannie rises from the bed, still stoking the length of Roger's cock. "I knew I could do it. I knew I could deep-throat you," she says sweetly.

Roger manages to regain his composure. "Very good then. The last day of final exams is tomorrow. If you pass those exams, you will graduate from the course." Jeannie smiles widely as Roger dresses and turns to leave.

Day Seven -- Two Exams To Go

Roger walks into the house on the last day. He is again wearing the same lab coat. He's also carrying that clipboard. He doesn't see Jeannie, but then she speaks up, "I'm in here, Sensei. I'm ready for my exams."

Roger, hearing her voice from the bedroom, turns to see Jeannie lying on the bed. She is naked and has her legs apart and her knees in the air. She is stroking her body all over. "Yes, Jeannie," the surprised Roger says, "I can see that you are ready."

He moves into the bedroom and stands at the edge of the bed, between Jeannie's legs. "Before we get started today," he says, "I have a special treat to give you, Jeannie"

"A special treat, Sensei?" she questions, "What kind of treat?"

Roger explains, "Because you did so well on yesterday's exam, I thought I would give you something beyond your normal course instruction. You see, I have now taught your how to perform oral sex on a man. The truth is that a man can also perform oral sex on a woman. My special treat is that I want to give you oral sex."

Jeannie raises herself up on her elbows and asks, "How do you do that?"

Roger proudly announces, "This is how."

He quickly removes his lab coat and throws it on the floor. He stands before Jeannie with his huge cock dangling between his legs. He moves in toward Jeannie and kneels on the bed. Sliding his body up between her legs, Roger begins to kiss Jeannie on the mouth, very passionately. She responds in kind and soon the two of them are swapping tongues back and forth. As he starts to massage her breasts, he stops kissing her lips and moves his mouth to her nipples. Sucking on one and then the other is bringing a favorable response from Jeannie. She begins to moan softly as Roger now moves his kissing south.

After a few kisses and bites about Jeannie's taunt stomach, he reaches his arms under her legs and brings them over his shoulders. This puts his mouth exactly where he wants it. His kissing, licking and biting now is up and down her inner thighs. Jeannie body begins to squirm below him. Roger wastes no time and puts his entire mouth over her pussy. He begins licking up and down the length of her pussy lips. Jeannie body is getting out of control. The licking now changes to his tongue darting in and out of her twitching hole. This causes Jeannie to grab the top of Roger's head and grind it into her steaming box. He stops using his darting tongue and proceeds to viciously suck on her engorged clit.

Jeannie can take no more. She wraps her legs around Roger's neck, trapping him in a vice grip. Her hips rise up off the bed as she succumbs to a tremendous climax. Her body soon falls back to the bed. "I have never received such a wonderful gift," pants Jeannie, "Would you say that I face fucked you real good?"

Roger, remembering the analogy he gave her the other day and now out of her death grip, laughs; "Jeannie, you really are a treasure. Yes, you face fucked me really good."

Roger now moves his body back up Jeannie's body. As they meet face to face, she feels something large and bulbous rubbing against her wet pussy.

"Is that your cock, Sensei?" she giggles.

As Roger stares into her big blue eyes, he replies, "Yes, it is, Jeannie. "Your second exam begins right now."

A huge smile beams from Jeannie's angel face.

Roger raises himself up on his elbows. He leans back, on his knees, spreads them wide and sits between his ankles. He grabs Jeannie's legs and pulls them high up on his shoulders. Roger takes the head of his cock and rubs it along her pussy. She moans in delight. He keeps rubbing her pussy and now pushes the head just slightly past her lips, not penetrating her yet. Obviously teasing Jeannie he asks, "Would you like this cock inside you?"

Jeannie purrs back, "Oh yes. I would like your cock in me. I want all of your cock in me. Please fuck me, Sensei. Please fuck me now!!"

That's all Roger needs to hear. He pushes his cock in her a few inches and Jeannie immediately reacts. Her body jerks back a bit on the bed and her pussy muscles are gripping the hell out of Roger's dick. With a continuous slow pumping motion, Roger manages to get 6" of meat into Jeannie's quivering pussy. He holds her body down as he keeps driving his cock deeper. Jeannie body is thrashing on the bed as Roger now has 9" of his cock going in and out of her pussy.

"Oh fuck me, Sensei." Jeannie cries out, "Fuck me harder."

Roger now picks up the pace and also pushes his cock deeper and deeper. It takes some time but Roger is now pounding the entire 12" of cock inside her. Jeannie's hips are wildly bucking back at his thrusts. This woman is insatiable. Roger builds up quite a sweat, as he now has Jeannie's knees pushed back next to her shoulders and he is relentlessly pounding his huge cock into her, until his body bottoms out against her tiny pelvis.

After several minutes of this, Roger begins to tire and decides to let Jeannie do some of the work. He flips them both around, with Roger now on his back. With his cock barely still inside her, he looks up at his little genie angel and says, "How would you like to take a ride on the baloney pony?"

Jeannie catches on and straddles herself above Roger. She leans forward and lowers her hips down on his cock. With her hands wrapped around Roger's neck, she pumps her hips up and down, driving his cock deeper and deeper. Jeannie soon straightens up. She is throwing her head from side to side. Her blonde hair flying about, Jeannie must now squat to keep driving herself up and down Roger's 12" of fuck meat. Jeannie is now in total control of her destiny. Her body is jumping up and down like an engine piston. Roger does his part to keep this sex-crazed woman up straight. He grabs her luscious breasts and roughly massages them. He pinches her hard pink nipples, just short of it being painful.

Jeannie and Roger are both furious in their fucking frenzy. For every up thrust from him, she counters with a driving down force. Jeannie screams in orgasm as Roger blows his load. They both lay in their sweet embrace for a few minutes. As they separate bodies, Roger climbs off the bed and stands. Jeannie gets up and sits at the edge of the bed. She grabs his cock and starts sucking all the remaining cum off it. She looks up at her teacher asking, "Did I pass that test, Sensei?"

Roger, definitely pleased says, "You did very well Jeannie. I will give you a grade later."

As Jeannie still sits on the edge of the bed, she takes notice of something. It has been about five minutes since her teacher had cum but his cock was still standing at full erection. "Sensei," Jeannie questions, "in my lessons you told me that a man's cock will soften soon after he climaxes. Why is your cock still so hard?"

Roger answers, "Well Jeannie, that's because I took a special blue pill today. The pill will keep my cock rock-hard for quite a while after I cum."

Jeannie is now curious so she asks, "Why would you want to keep your cock that hard for so long, Sensei?"

Roger looks deep into her angel face once again. He tells Jeannie something that has been a long time coming, "That's because it's time for your third and final exam. Now climb up on the bed again and show me that tight little ass of yours."

Jeannie momentarily stares at Roger's huge hunk of meat. She raises her arm and clenches a fist in her small hand. She looks up and down from her elbow to her fist. Though not nearly as large, Jeannie's mind sees little difference in size between the length and width of her fisted arm and Roger's 12" vein laden cock.

Jeannie slowly and timidly turns, and crawls back up the bed. On her knees, she lowers her head and chest down on the bed. Her firm little ass is pointing high in the air and directed right at her teacher. She looks up from the side with puppy dog eyes and sweetly says, "Please be gentle with me, Sensei."

Roger moves up behind her. Still standing, he reaches forward and wraps his hands around Jeannie's shapely hips. He pulls, sliding her closer to him, near the edge of the bed. "Don't be afraid, Jeannie. I will be gentle. In fact, I won't do anything that you don't like."

Jeannie composes herself and puts her face back into the bed comforter. Roger reaches over to the nightstand and picks up the bottle of lube. He opens it and proceeds to stream a generous portion along the length of his raging hard-on. He then pours more down the crack of Jeannie's ass. He wastes no time and slips two fingers straight up her ass.

"Oh my, Sensei," she squeals, "Oh my goodness."

Roger keeps up the probing and then slips a third finger in. Jeannie lets out soft muffled moans and appears to be enjoying it. Roger removes his fingers and grabs the end of his cock. He rubs the head at the entrance of her asshole and firmly pushes the head in. Her tight sphincter muscles are barely yielding to his penetration. With the head of his cock firmly held inside her, Roger begins to slowly but methodically stroke 4" of his cock in her tight ass.

"Ummph, Ummph, Ummph," comes from Jeannie's mouth.

Roger speaks up, "Jeannie, I want you to fuck my cock." Roger stands firmly on the floor as Jeannie now slides her ass back and forth on his cock. She has now managed to push another inch or two up her poop chute.

Jeannie again looks around at her teacher with her big blues eyes asking, "Sensei, how much of your big cock do I have to take in me? I mean for a good grade."

Roger reaches out and takes a firm hold of her hips and keeps driving in. "I figure 8" will do the job."

Jeannie tries to loosen up her ass so she can get through this test. Five minutes into her ass fucking, Jeannie is approaching her anal orgasm. "Oh yes," she cries, "Oh yes, Oooohhh HHHEEEE!!!! Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!

Jeannie's orgasm has made her body straighten. She climaxes while pushing herself up on her hands. She is fully satisfied but Roger continues to drive 8" of cock in and out of her. Jeannie pauses and looks back at her teacher, "I have reached my climax, Sensei," "It is alright if you stop now."

Roger grunts back, "Not until I've cum."

Jeannie looks puzzled and she recalls one of her earlier lectures. Still looking back at her teacher she asks, "But Sensei, I thought you told me that a man can not cum again for twenty minutes."

Jeannie is quickly doing the math in her head. "That means that you will not cum for at least another 10 mi......"

Roger interrupts, "That's right, Jeannie. About 10 more minutes."

Jeannie now has a worried look on her face. She swallows hard and lets out a loud "ULP".

Roger grabs her hips tightly and slides the rest of his cock deep up her ass until his balls rest on her ass cheeks. Jeannie's back stiffens and her neck and head stretch high into the air. Roger looks around because he expects to see his cock coming out of her mouth. Jeannie is speechless as he pile drives 12" of cock in and out of her tiny little ass. The only sounds she is making are groaning moans and ecstatic screams. As Roger furiously drives in and out of her butt, he is becoming exhausted. He moves forward and lies down on top of Jeannie. He spreads her legs wide apart and continues slamming his cock inside her, while holding her flat on the bed. This insane pounding goes on for what seems forever. Roger's back now stiffens as he blows his load all the way up inside Jeannie's ass.

"Urrrgggghhhhh," he grunts with a guttural sound.

Roger collapses on Jeannie's back and pants for air, with his cock still buried to the hilt. He catches his breath and slowly withdraws his swollen cock from her ass. "So how did you like that, Jeannie?" Roger looks down at Jeannie, who appears to have passed out. "Are you alright, sweetie?" he asks.

Jeannie's eyes open and she turns on her back. "That was much, much, MUCH more than I expected, Sensei!!! You truly gave me an ass fucking that I will never forget. Does this mean that I have completed all my exams?"

Roger smiles, "Indeed it does, Jeannie. Indeed it does"

Same Day -- Graduation

Roger extends his arms and takes Jeannie by the hands, gently pulling her up off the bed. "Come with me, Jeannie," he says.

He leads them both naked into the living room. Roger lets go of her hands and moves to his storage box. He pulls out a phony diploma that he has made. It looks very realistic with gold leaf trim and imprinted with Jeannie's name.

"Jeannie," he announces, "as your teacher I wish to commend your for your studies. Your efforts have earned you a 4.0 grade. I am graduating you 'Magna Cum Laude', which means, 'With Highest Honors'. In his mind Roger thinks, "It actually means she cums loudly but what the heck."

Jeannie is dancing on her feet as Roger hands her the diploma. "Oh Sensei," she proudly gleams, "this is the most wonderful day of my life. How can I ever thank you?"

Jeannie leaps forward and wraps her arms and naked body around her teacher. She gives him a deep and passionate kiss as she grinds her hips into him. Roger reaches behind her and grabs Jeannie by the ass cheeks, rubbing his still stiff cock all along her pussy. As they break their embrace, Roger looks once more into her beautiful blue eyes and says, "No, Jeannie, it is I that wants to thank you."

They both return to the bedroom to retrieve their clothes and dress together.

"Say, Jeannie" Roger speaks. "Maybe someday, when you feel like looking into getting some sexy lingerie to show off to Tony; I can come with you. I'll help you pick out some pieces I know Tony will like. I can even help you put them on. Then you can model them for me. How does that sound?"

Jeannie bubbles, "Oh Sensei, that would be wonderful. I will always come back to you for advice, if that is all right with you."

Roger happily replies, "Anytime, Jeannie, anytime. You might someday consider my advanced sex workshop. It involves several days, at a secluded beach cabana. The course covers post-graduate sex technique studies. You, of course, would stay with me during the whole time."

Jeannie eyes light up and she says, "I would like to find the time to complete 'that' course. I would like that very much indeed, Sensei."

Roger nods and heads back home.

Day Eight -- Tony Comes Home

Tony returns from his weeklong conference and walks through his front door. He picks up a large stack of unread mail sitting next to the door and begins to look through it. "I'm home, Jeannie," he shouts.

Jeannie comes running out from the kitchen. "Oh Master. I am so happy to have you home. I missed you so very much."

Tony mumbles, "Yeah, yeah, I missed you too."

As Tony's attention is still focused on looking at all the mail, Jeannie asks, "May I show you how much I missed you, Master?"

Tony distraction with the mail ceases, as he is startled to look down at Jeannie kneeling on the floor in front of him, unbuckling his belt and pulling down the zipper on his trousers.

The End (for now)

Inishfree
Inishfree
128 Followers