I Dream of Jess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Keep going', I say to myself. 'Breathe, just breathe and don't over think this'.

Jess runs her fingers through my hair as I begin my descent. I kiss my way down to her flat stomach. Her skin is so soft and smells so good. When I reach her panties, I reposition myself between her legs and begin kissing her right thigh. I apply gentle kisses, working my way down to her knee before crossing over to her other leg. I'm vigilant to give each leg equal attention; I don't want to neglect any part of her delicious body as I kiss my way back toward her middle.

My head is now between her legs. I think to myself, 'I wonder if she tastes as sweet as she smells.' I close my eyes and lick the area between her thighs and her groin. She moans as my tongue grazes her panty line. I'm thirsting for her. I want to taste her, please her, love her. I gently kiss her through her panties and she moans again.

I wrap my arms around Jess' hips and she lowers her hands to run her fingers through my hair. My thumbs find their way under her waistband. As I pull back her panties, my eyes catch a very erotic site, no pubic hair. I tug her panties back more to confirm and pause for a moment before pulling them down to her knees with one quick swoop. She is fully exposed, fresh, and clean. I remove her panties entirely, flinging them into the air behind me.

Her eyes are closed tightly and her breathing is heavier. She removes her hands from my hair and begins to squeeze her breasts; her nipples become more erect.

I'm becoming more and more nervously aroused by the second and can feel wetness building between my legs. 'Am I really ready for this?' 'I wonder what she will taste like.' I've tasted my husband an uncountable number of times and I've always enjoyed it. I hope she tastes similar.

'Don't think, just breathe' I tell myself as I gently touch her lips with the tip of my tongue. She shudders and whispers a "yes". I become more confident and prepare to for a second dip, this time to really taste her when Chris suddenly enters me from behind, and I gasp in both surprise and pleasure.

I take another deep breath, flatten my tongue, and lick her entire pussy with one a long, slow lick. I swallow. She tastes sweet, sweeter than I anticipated, and I like it and want more. When I reach her clit I apply a couple of circular licks and she shudders again.

I slowly lick my way up and down, repeating the motion over and over again. I'm enjoying the experience almost as much as she. She's squirming more and moaning louder. I know she is getting close and seconds later I hear her utter "I'm coming."

I lick her faster and harder with long strokes, looping my tongue and lips around her clit in between licks before repeating my actions. I push mouth harder against her and keep my mouth firmly planted on her clit, gently sucking as her orgasm peaks. My mouth fills and I swallow her sweetness.

"Don't stop, please don't stop" Jess screams.

I don't want to stop and keep my lips pressed tightly against her wet pussy until her orgasm begins to subside.

Bringing another woman to an orgasm is a wonderfully beautiful and sensuous experience, especially when doing so for the first time. I'm so immersed with pleasing my lover that I barely notice when Chris places his hands on my hips. Only when he envelops my pussy with his hot mouth; this is most unexpected, and most welcome, do I gasp in surprise. As Chris' tongue explores my folds and enters me, his tow day-old facial stubble tickling my inner thighs, I push back hard against his face. With his tongue circling deep inside of me, Chris slides his hand between my legs and gently rubs my clit. Using my wetness as lubrication, he lightly encircles my clit, causing it to swell. I close my eyes and practically collapse on top of Chris' hand.

Jess lifts herself upright and kneels in front of me, her soft tongue slowly tracing the outline of my lips; Jess is so sensual. Her tongue explores my mouth and we're locked in a passionate kiss when Chris' tongue discovers the outer edge of my anus; another unexpected and sensual surprise. My body becomes rigid for just a moment; no one has ever touched me there before. Chris gently parts my cheeks, exposing my anus. His warm breath just above my anus feels exquisite and he lightly blows into and around my opening. I sigh, relax, and anxiously anticipate his next maneuver.

Chris' tongue lightly brushes my anus and I tense up again. I remain motionless, undecided whether to back away or whether to allow Chris to continue. I go with my instinct and, while exploring Jess' hot mouth with mine, allow Chris to encircle my anus with his tongue. This newest sensation is surprisingly electrifying, and I succumb to his exploration.

My breathing is more labored. Chris flattens his tongue and circles my opening again, and I shudder when his tongue finds the sensitive area between my vagina and anus, licking the area several times; the feeling is wonderful.

"Does that feel good?" Jess whispers.

"Oh yes, don't have him stop", I utter. "Please don't stop." "That feels so fucking good" I add.

Jess turns over on her back and slides under me. She's sucking my breasts and licking my nipples. Chris's tongue continues twirling in and around my anus, up and down, in and out, alternating between my pussy, anus, and that sensitive area in between the two. The feeling is unbelievable; all I fee, all I care about, all I want is to have an orgasm.

Jess slides lower; I know where she's going, and I want her to go there. When she places her head between my legs and I feel her hot breath on me, I lower myself onto her. My clit is aching for more attention when Jess takes it between her moist lips and flicks it with her tongue. Having two warm mouths on my most intimate areas is indescribable, and I come immediately.

"Oh yes, God yes" I moan as my body shudders. My orgasm is intensely powerful.

Chris rises to his knees and quickly enters me from behind. I gasp as he penetrates me with one ling, deep stroke. My pussy is very wet from my orgasm and I hear squishy sounds as Chris slides his cock in and out of me. He leans over my back and couples my breasts, lightly tweaking my nipples. Chris kisses my right shoulder before brushing my dampened hair from the back of my neck. I love having my neck kissed. It's so sensual, and Chris is hitting all the right spots. When his soft lips find my earlobe, I sight, lightly uttering "Oh my God, oh my God" over and over again. Chris places my earlobe between his lips and gently sucks on it. It is incredibly sexy!

While Chris is making love to my neck, shoulders, and ears, he slides ever deeper into me. He kisses me on the mouth and the musky scent on his breath from my secretions drives me over the edges, and I come again just minutes after my last orgasm.

"I'm coming again" I yell, the words muffled by Chris's mouth.

Chris leans back and kneels behind me, motionless with his cock buried deep inside, allowing me to relish every electrifying moment of my orgasm.

"Oh my God, this feels so good" I utter and start slowly rocking back and forth against Chris.

I feel Chris' cock throb inside of me; such a sexy feeling, and I know he is getting close to coming too. I'm rocking back and forth faster and harder, and his pace is increasing as well. I'm hungry for Chris's semen. I absolutely love when a man comes in my mouth. It's one of the sexiest things in the world; the warmth, texture, and taste. I love to look in my man's eyes when he ejaculates into my mouth, knowing that I'm giving him extreme pleasure.

"Come in my mouth Chris, please come in my mouth" I yell.

Jess tongue slides into my vagina before finding Chris's shaft as he continues to penetrate me. The feeling is incredible, so full. I can feel every inch of him inside of me. Jess returns to my pussy and wraps her lips around my clit while her tongue dances around it. I feel another orgasm coming on.

Chris yells "I'm going to come" and Jess leaves my clit for Chris's balls. She wraps her warm mouth around his balls when Chris pulls out of me and releases a long stream of think semen on my back and anus. Before I can completely rotate around to taste him, Jess' mouth finds his cock and she swallows a mouthful of cum. When she releases him I see Chris's cum spew out, running down his shaft. I lay above Jess, and together we lick Chris's shaft, swallowing his cum. We savor his taste and lick him until he is clean and soft. It is the sexiest thing I've ever done!

Exhausted, Chris lays between us. Jess and I put our heads on his chest and caress him, occasionally kissing. Eventually, the three of us fall asleep.

I awake, soaked panties and hands trembling. I'm extremely aroused and unable to get back to sleep. Nor do I want to. My husband lays next to me, completely unaware of my excited state, but he's about to be woken for one of the most exciting sexual encounters of his life, but that story is for another time.

12