I Dress Up and Fuck My Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
I dress up like a sissy slut and fuck my best friend.
1k words
4.14
102.7k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So last summer I was left home alone for a weekend while my parents were at a wedding. I was bored so I had my friend come over. I usually crossdress and masturbate in my sisters clothes while I have an empty house. Me and my sister are about the same size but she is curvier. She is also at college so I dress whenever I want. So me and Kyle sat around and watched TV for a while then I got out our school year book and we went through it and said who we would fuck and who we wouldn't. We got to one girl, Taylor, she is smoking hot, nice big ass, beautiful lips, golden blonde hair and big blue eyes.

"I would do absolutely anything to fuck her bro." Kyle said.

I said "I know man she is so hot. Imagine if she had a twin."

Kyle said, "I would fuck her even if she had a dick. No lie man."

I had an idea... I often dressed up like Taylor because up until this point I thought I was straight and I would jerk off thinking about her. I asked him...

"Would you fuck me if I looked like Taylor?"

"Hell yea dude she is worth it."

"I'll be right back...Get something to drink from the fridge and finish the movie."

I ran upstairs into my sisters room and got ready, I started with my makeup...Blue eyeshadow with pink glossed lips. I put on a set of matching bra and panties then slipped in my breast inserts. I then put on normal clothes, Jeggings 6 inch black high heel boots, I then put on a shirt and then a black leather jacket. He yelled up asking what was taking so long. I told him to come upstairs. I quickly put on my golden haired wig and sprayed a bit of perfume that Taylor has that my sister also has. Then layed on my bed and waited. Kyle walked into the room...

"Holy shit you weren't lying man you look exactly like her."

I smirked at him "Well come over here and fuck me then."

He walked over to the bed and grabbed my waist.

"You even smell like her."

He started making out with me and I fondled his dick through his jeans. He moaned and said...

"I'm going to do this the way I always imagined it."

He picked me up just to throw me on the bed again. He told me to take my pants and shirt off. So I did... I told him to wait and I ran into my sisters room and put on a pair of black heels I came strutting into my room and told him

"Kyle call me Taylor while we do this."

"Ok Taylor get over here and suck this cock."

I went over to the bed and told him to lay down. I got on top of him and wrapped my glossy lips around his long thick cock. I sucked and jerked him for about 10 minutes before he spun me around and took my asshole.

"Take this dick Taylor. I know you love it you slut."

He was so rough and I loved it. He was pounding my ass and calling me Taylor I wanted to cum but I held it in. All i was moaning was "Oh Kyle fuck my pussy" and "Harder".

"Oh fuck Taylor I'm going to shoot."

I leaned back into him and then turned around and put his dick back in my mouth. I sucked his dick until he busted all in my mouth. I swallowed all of it and came while I was doing it.

"Fuck Taylor... We need to go again."

"Kyle you have to go... be back here again tomorrow at 8."

He left and I was alone dressed like the hottest girl in our class. I went into my sisters room and took pictures of myself and got my dildo and used it for the first time. All i could think about was my thirst for cock and cum. I just wanted to suck some dick. I didn't care who's it was or where it was at but I also remembered nobody but Kyle knows. Kyle and I have past sexual history. Once we had a double date at his house and his girl left him with blue balls. We both slept in his bed at the time because it wasn't weird to us. He told me that Emily left him with blue balls and I told him Rachel left me with them too. I suggested we rub them out and he agreed. We were both rubbing them out and I said pretend I'm Emily then stroked him and he returned the favor. We masturbated together a couple of times after that but never oral sex until tonight. Before he left he went to the bathroom and I changed my contact name to Taylor in his phone. I called him and in my best girl voice I said

"Kyle you get that big dick back here and let me handle it."

I hung up the phone and he rang the doorbell a few minutes later. My lips were re-glossed and ready to take a dick. I led him to my couch and got on my knees. I pulled down his jeans and started sucking and jerking. I told him to lay back and enjoy it. After about 20 minutes of non-stop oral he blew his load again and I swallowed all of it again. I was really starting to like this. Now there is one thing I forgot to mention. At this point I have a girlfriend, Kayla. I am now a bit confused about my sexuality and I feel like I need to fuck her again to know. Kyle is gone and I'm me again.

The next day I call Kayla and tell her I want to take her to lunch. We are at lunch and to skip the boring stuff we went back to my place and fucked. I understand I am bisexual now. Kyle asks me when we are going to continue with our "thing". That will be answered next time.