I Earn Her Tiny White Panties

Story Info
I put on a show for my wife and friend and get a reward.
2k words
4.4
115.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a few weeks ago I had to go to the office for a few hours on a Saturday to get some work done. Knowing I'd be gone for a few hours, my wife, Lynn, made plans with her best friend Jennifer to go out shopping.

That Saturday came and I left to go the office. It was summertime and hot. Since it was the weekend, I just dressed in shorts and a golf shirt. When I left the house my wife also left to go pick up Jennifer and head out on their way. I had been in the office for a few hours that Saturday when I received a call on my cell phone from my wife. Somehow, she had managed to lock herself -- and Jennifer -- out of the house. She wanted to know when I was coming home so I could let them in. I told her I had another one to two hours left. My wife informed me that she could get into the backyard and so she and Jennifer would lay out by the pool while they waited for me but she did ask if I could hurry up as it was very hot outside.

The time came for me to drive home. I pulled into the driveway and made my way to the backyard. I could see my wife and Jennifer lying in the chaise lounges near the deep end of the pool. They were in a reclined position and their backs were to me as I walked in. As I surveyed the scene, I noticed clothes neatly draped over the patio chairs. Apparently, they had made a trip to a liquor store because there bottles of wine coolers -- empty and full -- were in view. I walked up to the ladies and extended my key chain. To my great surprise, both of them had stripped down to their bras and panties so they get a proper tan while they waited for me outside. Although not very different from a bikini, the reality of seeing a woman in her bra and panties thrills me as I feel like I'm seeing something I'm not normally supposed to be seeing.

My wife was wearing a plain but sexy black g-string and demi-cup bra. She had pulled her thick, long dark brown hair back in a pony tail. She looked much younger than her 38 years. My wife is curvaceous in a Jennifer Lopez way (her measurements are 34-22-40 on a 5'2" frame) and the bra made her modestly sized breasts look very sexy although it is her full, thick ass that usually gets my attention.

I then turned my gaze to Jennifer who has an athlete's body. Petite and tight, this 36-year old MILF looks great in bikinis and is quite cute. Jennifer is a size 2 or 4 and wears a size small. She recently got a pair of fake tits that took her from a boyish A-cup to a very hot full C-cup. Now, she looked great in bikinis both top and bottom. Not as sexy as my wife, but I've always enjoyed viewing Jennifer in bathing suits at get-togethers at the lake or pool. Her body was made for skimpy bathing suits with little strings. Her tan skin was a good background for the hot pinks and whites she wore. She worked hard to keep her body in shape and was quite proud of it when summer came.

Jennifer was wearing a lacy white, low-cut bra that fabulously showcased her wonderful -- but fake -- tits. A good portion of each was visible. Her panties were also white, but cotton. She was wearing an incredibly tiny string bikini with two strings on each side. Her legs were crossed but I could tell the panties were very low cut. In her tiny bra and panties, brown hair pulled into a pony tail as well, and tan skin; she looked much sexier than usual. I found myself unable to take my eyes off of her.

My wife then began to tell me -- detail by detail -- what the girls did that afternoon and how they got locked out of the house. I pretended to listen to her but kept my visual vice grip on Jennifer. The view of her lacy bra barely holding in her tits and her tiny white panties made my cock stir inside my boxers. As my wife continued talking, Jennifer noticed I was seriously checking her out. She smiled at me and slowly spread her legs to give me a better view of her panties. As she did this, I realized the front of her panties -- what I like to call the "triangle of love" -- were truly miniscule and I could see some dark pubic hairs peeking out at top. My cock now strained to get free and I hesitated trying to figure out what to do. Jennifer must have realized my growing hard-on because she kept a visual lock on my pelvis, while her smile and eyes widened. She responded by spreading her legs even wider and -- given the sheer fabric of her panties -- I got a full glimpse of her nice, thick camel toe and could see the complete outline of her neatly trimmed bush -- narrow and long like landing strip.

I became fully engorged. My cock - seven inches long, very thick, circumcised and smooth -- was now pointing straight at Jennifer. I was proud of my tool and wanted Jennifer to see how much she was turning me on. I made no effort to hide it or talk it down.

At this point, both ladies could no longer ignore my erect cock. Jennifer went first.

"My God! What happened to you?" she asked me, somewhat rhetorically.

"Oh, that's just Mark!" my wife exclaimed. "He can't handle seeing a woman in her panties. Quite a fetish of his. Just ignore them both and maybe it'll go away."

Jennifer turned her eyes to mine and asked, "Do you like the panties I'm wearing? Are they making you hard?"

"Yeah, they're hot!" I said.

"Well, I show you mine if you show me yours." Jennifer proposed.

I looked at my wife and she nodded approvingly.

"You can show her but remember, the only holes that dick goes in are mine."

I unzipped my shorts, reached into my boxers and pulled out my rock-hard dick for both girls to see. I stood there proud of my tool and further turned on by my wife's willingness to show me off to her best friend. I suspected the wine coolers had something to do with this.

"Wow, that's really a nice cock!" Jennifer said. "Now I'll show you mine."

And with that, she unhooked her bra strap in back and removed it. Her perfectly shaped tits came free and her nipples were spectacular -slightly upturned, pointing more up then out. Her areolas were very dark and large. While her tits were flawless and I enjoyed seeing them, I was expecting she'd show me her bush. I felt like I got swindled. But my dick didn't mind and strained even further -- almost trying to reach out and touch her wonderful tits.

The girls giggled when they saw I realized I had been conned. I grabbed my cock and began to stroke it lightly and asked the women which one wanted to put in their mouths. They laughed again and my wife reached out and stroked my erect penis.

"I'll tell you what, " Jennifer said to me, "if you'll jerk yourself off for me and Lynn right here, right now, I'll give you my panties that you like so much."

"Ooh, " my wife cooed, "That's a good offer. I like that." My wife said teasingly.

I removed my shorts and boxers and knelt on Jennifer's chaise lounge, my knees between hers. I wanted her to have a good view of me as I masturbated. I also wanted a closer look at those panties. I spit into the palm of my right hand and began to stroke my cock slowly, pointing it right at Jennifer's face. My wife sat up in her lounge and gave herself a front row seat to my stroke session.

With one hand, Jennifer began to rub one of her tits. The other hand snaked down to her panties and she began to rub her pussy through the thin cotton fabric. I was very turned and knew I wouldn't last long. I focused on Jennifer's tiny white cotton panties that barely covered her neat little bush. As I continued to stroke with my right hand, I brazenly reached out with my left hand and grabbed Jennifer's big fake tit and massaged it.

"I really like your cock, Mark. It's so thick. I bet you make a great fuck. I bet you really stretch Lynn's pussy." Jennifer said.

She continued stroking her pussy on the outside of the fabric and I thought I could see signs of wetness showing on the thin white cotton. Her eyes never left my cock.

"Are her panties sexy?" my wife asked. "Do you like seeing her pussy?"

My stroking picked up speed and I added more saliva to keep my cock slick. I let my wife know I was getting close. My wife, who was sitting to my side and facing me, stuck her index finger in her mouth and got it really slick and wet. She removed it from her mouth and excess saliva dripped to the ground. Before I knew it, my wife had slipped that index finger in my ass and began searching for my prostate gland. The sensation of my wife's finger in my tight ass sent me over the edge. With her other hand she gently cupped my engorged balls.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum," I nearly screamed.

The pace of my hand on my rock-hard and thick cock became frenzied and my wife's finger found my prostate.

"Oh yeah, cum for me! Cum on my tits!" Jennifer encouraged.

I did as I was told and shot huge loads of cum all over Jennifer's perfect tits. As I shot, I leaned closer to her to make sure my aim was true. My wife's stroking of my prostate gland contributed to the enormous load of cum I had sprayed all over Jennifer's tits. My orgasm was so intense my body began to spasm all over as I held my cock in my right hand and finished squirting my cum on her tits.

"Oh my God! " Jennifer exclaimed, "I've never seen so much cum in one shot!"

Jennifer then began to rub the cum into her tits as if it were lotion. Although her tits were large (C-cup bordering on D-cup), I had shot so much cum on to them that she was able to cover both tits with my hot, sticky cum. She massaged them slowly with a wry smile on her face. My wife slowly removed her finger from my ass. With her other hand, she grabbed the base of my cock and turned me toward her. She stuck my still-hard cock in her mouth and cleaned me off. Her warm, wet mouth was heavenly.

Once I gained composure and my breath, Jennifer stood up from the chaise lounge. She turned her back to me so that I could see the back side of my new prize. Her tiny white string bikini panties were very low in the rear and a few inches of ass crack was evident. Although not a thong, the panties only covered about half of each of her tight little ass cheeks. They looked incredibly sexy on her and I couldn't wait to enjoy them.

"Well, a deal's a deal." Jennifer said and, with that, she slowly slid her panties off her ass and down her legs. She tossed them on the chaise by me, taking great pain not to let me see her pussy.

Jennifer and Lynn got up, grabbed my keys, and proceeded to enter the house. As they walked in, I could hear them giggle.

I grabbed Jennifer's tiny white cotton panties and put the crotch up to my nose. I inhaled deeply and savored the wonderful aroma of Jennifer's pussy. Her scent was exquisite. I managed to lie down in the chaise and draped the panties over my nose. I closed my eyes and began to plan for the first time I would fill them with my cum. For now, though, rest.