I Enjoy Her Body Ch. 04: Final

Story Info
Next day, blackmail and my turn to fuck her.
2.4k words
4.2
39.6k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 07/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kazfow
kazfow
27 Followers

I'm thinking about my experience in her body all weekend long. I can't believe how beautiful and well put together she actually is. Her tits were as firm and perky as I imagined and her pussy was well shaved, tight, wet and very tasty (at least from what I could taste). I must have jerked off 10 times over the weekend thinking about her.

As much as I really enjoyed using her body, I really hoped she dealt with situation of "waking" up being doubled teamed in the boxing gym well. I'm sure she was surprised and nervous but I'm hoping her hormones and body allowed her to enjoy the rest of the experience. Then I remembered I promised her husband that she would "finish" when him when she came home (not sure how that worked out).

The only thing I was sure of was that I needed to fuck her myself. I know from some meager past attempts that was unlikely. BUT now I knew new information about her that I might be able to use for my (and hopefully her) pleasure. I couldn't wait until Monday morning.

Monday morning comes and I decide not to jerk off in the morning to save my load for her. I'm sitting in my office with a hard on waiting for her to come in. I look out my office at 9:30 which is late for her and I see her light come on. I call her extension and ask her to stop by my office. She asks for 10 minutes or so.

Finally, after 20 minutes, she walks into my office. She looks tired but still amazing. She is wearing a sleeveless tank top and tight jeans.

"Good Morning, how was your weekend?" I ask her.

She looks at me and looking nervous as if she is lying, answers, "it was fine."

"OK, how was your Friday night?" I ask.

She doesn't answer me and just looks at me with a blank stare.

I decide I've come this far, its time to lower the boom. "Look, I know you visited that boxing gym on Friday night and my understanding is that you really enjoyed yourself. I also know that there is a video of your performance that night. Have you shared that information with your husband?"

Her face turns white. "Oh my god, what do you know about that? I have no idea what happened. I woke up having sex with two guys I didn't even know. I was completely mortified - Why, how do you know, were you there?"

"No, I wasn't there but I was just made aware of it from someone who was there. What happened?" I ask while hiding my cock growing in my pants.

"I kinda woke up having sex with two guys in the middle of a boxing ring. I had no idea how I got there or what was happening. I told them to stop but they said no way, calling me a sweet teasing MILF, you started this and we need to finish it, etc.. I tried to leave but they held me there and were calling me a crazy bitch and that is when they showed me the video. I couldn't believe it as it was me going into the ring but I didn't remember doing any of that. I must have blanked out or something. I was so confused and it was obvious they were not going to let me leave so I stayed and let them finish. One continued to fuck me with anal sex, which I never did before and hurt, while his friend just jerked off laughing. Once they both cummed, they told me now I could leave. I went outside and my car was there even though I don't remember driving it. I went home and my husband was then all over me wanting sex and thanking me for a great blow job earlier. I had no idea what he was talking about but I had a huge headache and went to sleep."

She continues." I'm sorry to get into details but its so fucking strange and I haven't been able to say anything to anyone. I so worried about that tape showing up."

"Did you enjoy it?" I ask.

"My ass hurt for a day. I had to hide that while my husband fucked me first thing in the morning as he said he was thinking about me all night. I still have no idea what happened."

I was happy that she wasn't able to connect any of this to me. I kind of felt bad for her but she has been a tease for so long and I'm obsessively in love with her so I continue, "I might be able to help you with that tape."

She blushes and asks, "you've seen it?"

"No, I haven't seen it but I know who has it and I can get it and destroy it for you." Not necessarily true but it put me in control of the situation.

"Oh my god, I would love you to do that. I'll do anything."

I smile and say "I was hoping you would say that. See, I think you are essentially perfect and I'd like to enjoy what you've been providing to others."

She turns white again, "what are you saying?"

"Its simple, I want you real bad, you don't have to do anything you don't want to but you risk that tape being sent directly to your husband. I will not hold this over you after today," not sure if that was true, "but if you do what I say today, then you can put that situation in your past."

She gulps and stares at me, "not sure what choice I have, what do you want?"

"We will start out slow, you have 20 minutes to hand me your panties. You can work the day with no panties. Don't worry this will be fun." I tell her.

She doesn't say anything and leaves my office. Fifteen minutes later, she walks into my office and throws her panties at my face. "Here you go, I hope your happy" and she leaves. I watch her walk away and her ass is awesome, I know those jeans are rubbing directly against her pussy so it is even hotter. I can not wait to have her.

I take her black silk size 4 panties and smell them. Yep they are hers! I licked them in the crotch area where there is a bit of a stain and put them in my desk drawer. I start to rub my cock over my pants and think yes this will be fun.

I wait a few hours and then walk into her office. She is working on a spreadsheet or something. I go behind her while she is typing and reach down her shirt and start to rub her tits over her bra.

"What are you doing?" she asks and tries to move away.

"I said you need to do what I say and want all day and I want to feel these firm tits of yours." I continue to rub her tits and notice her nipples are getting hard. I know that is sending a shiver down her body as I've experienced it. I also know her body loves that feeling. "You can continue to work if you want," I tell her.

She starts to type and I continue to rub her tits and then go down and kiss her neck. She smells incredible. I kiss her neck and nibble on her ears. I feel her nipples getting harder. I tell her to take off her bra.

"No, I can't, not at work," she responds.

"Oh you can and you will or else you know what happens, good luck explaining to your husband that you "blacked out."

She pulls away and reaches under her shirt and takes off her bra. "I'm not leaving this office."

I start to feel her tits and they feel as smooth and firm as I remembered. My cock is bursting to be let out. I need to suck those tits. I get up and shut the door. "There, privacy, take off your shirt."

She takes off her top and there she is sitting there with no shirt on and she looks awesome. I go up to her and start to kiss her. Her lips taste incredible and I stick my tongue into her mouth while rubbing her tits. I kiss her neck and move down and start kissing her tits. They are smooth and nice and firm. I start licking her nipples while one hand starts to rub her jeans between her legs.

Then I my phone alarm rings and I remember I have a meeting - Damn. I tell her we will have to finish later and open the door and walk out. I laugh as I see her scramble to put on her shirt.

A few hours later, I see her walk by my office and call out for her to stop by.

She comes in my office and I ask her to please shut the door. She does.

"Damn, you look incredible," I tell her. "I could really use a nice blow job right now, if you don't mind."

"What, where?" she asks.

"Get on your knees and get under my desk," I tell her. This has been a dream of mine for years.

"This ends today, right?" she asks and I respond yes.

She slowly walks over and climbs under the desk. She is moving slow so I take out my cock for her. I feel her hand on my cock and it gets hard quickly.

I feel her mouth go on my cock and it feels great. I can tell she doesn't do this much as it is a bit sloppy. I know for a fact her mouth can do better than this but she is trying and it feels great. I feel her small hands jerking me off. I rub her head as she continues to suck me, I feel her head going up and down. She asks, "is this good enough?"

I tell her, "soon, please keep working it."

She keeps sucking my cock, with her head down. I take out my phone and take a little video so I have something to jerk off to later. I feel like I'm going to cum. I hold her head and start blowing my load into her mouth. I'm so excited so it's a lot of cum. She moves away and I shoot a load of cum onto her face and hair. She backs from under the desk and stands up. I look at her with cum on her face and some in her hair. She still looks absolutely beautiful.

"OH MY GOD, are we done with this now?" she asks.

I tell her to go clean up and tell her the following instructions. "No, we said by the end of the day. In one hour, I want you to walk in her, close the door, get naked, come up to me and pull down my pants and start to ride me while I sit on this chair. There will be no foreplay so get yourself wet before hand. Do you understand?"

She looks at me, walks out of my office and I see her walking to the bath room with her face down and covered.

I set up my laptop with its video recorder on my cabinet facing my desk as this will make for a nice video. An hour passes, I hit the play button and get back in my chair waiting for her.

She walks in and does what I asked. The door closes, her jeans come off and she takes off her top and bra. She comes up to me and unzips my pants and pulls them down. She faces me and climbs onto me. My cock gets hard immediately and she slides her pussy onto my cock and starts to fuck me. She must have taken my instructions seriously as her pussy is already wet and ready. I look at her nice tits inches from my face and start to suck them and hold her hips and start to fuck her back. I'm licking her tits and then I look up and start to kiss her again. Nice long french kisses and it seems like she is enjoying and giving some back to me. I feel like I'm going to cum soon but I don't want this to end.

I grab her and lift her up and lie her on my desk, knocking over paper and stuff. I pull her legs apart, holding them in the air, and go down and start to eat her wet used pussy. I lick it up and down and stick my tongue into it. It feels and tastes great and she moans. I reach up and rub her tits while eating her out. We are both moaning at this point.

I feel like I'm going to blow, so I get up and push my cock back into her pussy and start to fuck her missionary style on the desk (another dream of mine). Then I start to pump my loads into her pussy while holding her waist and pulling her into me. It feels incredible.

She is lying there looking up at me. She asks, "is that it now?"

I tell her "yes, that is it and I really hope that you enjoyed herself today."

She responds, "I figured if I got to do it mind as well try to enjoy it. Will you be getting that tape for me?"

"Yes, I will have it for you tomorrow." I tell her as I look at her and realize that I think I'm in love with her.

She gets up, gets dressed and leaves. I get out of the office and go to the bank and take out $1,000.00 and go to the boxing gym and purchase the video from the guy.

Next day, she comes in my office. She asks me if we are good and if I have the tape.

I hand it over to her and she is happy. She says "thank you so much, I really didn't want this to go around."

I tell her no problem and thank her for her effort yesterday to get the tape. She says "not sure what happened but I'm glad its over now."

I watch her walk out of the room, her tight jeans look amazing and her ass is firm. Then I remember, damn it, I never got to fuck her ass like I wanted to. I then look over to my phone and laptop...

kazfow
kazfow
27 Followers