I Enter a New World with My Son

Story Info
Losing my Husband but my son saves the house and my sanity.
3.7k words
4.17
179.2k
149

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
493 Followers

This is a work of fiction about a mother and son becoming lovers after the loss of the head of the family.

My grateful thanks for help I have received with editing.

*****

I'm not sure where this story starts but I'll give a bit of an insight.

I'm Valerie. I have a slim but typically misshaped body of a mother of three. My tummy is a little loose and my 34C breasts are saggier than I'd like but still look good with the right bra. I like clothes and think I'm always well dressed and made up, not that I need much make up. I own a florist shop getting home each night around 6pm, I love to cook and prepare dinner from scratch each evening. I married at the age of 18 to a man eight years older:

My husband, Neil, was a self-employed plasterer. Unfortunately at the age of fifty-four a big building company disappeared off the scene owing him a lot of money. In an attempt to keep his head above water, he started working much harder, regularly doing six or seven days a week of twelve or fourteen hours to pay off the debts. I knew nothing of the size of the debts and believed he was a typical 'money grabbing subby.'

Every night he would get home, eat his dinner which was often being kept warm in the oven, shower then we would sit on the four seater sofa with a wine & beer and my head on his lap; invariably we would fall asleep well before 10pm.

Sixteen months of the excessive workload took its toll and Neil had a heart attack, fell thirty feet from scaffolding and died on the spot; we were all devastated. At the age of forty-six I was widowed with a twenty-four year old son living at home but partway through buying his own flat and an older son and daughter struggling to bring up their own families.

The first I really knew of the scale of the £72,000 debt was finding repossession documents in his files. I had no means to raise much cash and resigned myself to the inevitable and started packing. Within three weeks of Neil's death we were to be homeless till my sons one bed flat went through. Much to my surprise, my son contacted the bank and took out a mortgage against the house to pay the debt rather than buy his flat and stay at home with me for now.

He quickly tried to take on his dad's role and amongst other things I find myself asleep on the sofa each night with my head on his lap and his hands on my stomach and hair.

One night we had 'shared' a bottle of wine with me having the larger half; I slept so well. I recall sometime later gently swatting his hand as if it were a fly then turned onto my side facing him. The next I thing recalled was trying to swat the fly by my breast and found a couple of blouse buttons undone. Several times over the next couple of months I woke with a sensation of my breasts being touched or a button or two open.

For my 30th wedding anniversary I had dressed nicely in plunging neckline blouse and much sexier half cup bra than usual. We shared a nice steak meal and good, fairly strong, bottle of wine at a local Bistro. I think I had three quarters of it so fell asleep quickly and very soundly when we got home, lying on my back on the sofa.

Almost as soon as I started snoring, I dreamt of Neil wasting no time, gently circling my belly button ring with a couple of fingers through a gap in my blouse. He started undoing my blouse, very slowly and gently placing the palm of his hand on a breast, increasing the pressure ever so slowly to avoid disturbing me while I laid there, then he gently placed his other hand on my other breast. This was typical of the lovely way he had gently woken me for years, which I had always enjoyed. In my dream I turned my head to the left with my nose & top lip hard against the big bulge in his jeans and felt him undo my front fastening bra.

He sat and looked for ages, admiring the large dark brown areola and dark pink nipples until he could not resist touching and felt them getting harder, I turned onto my left shoulder, used the fingers of my right hand to play with and lick his now exposed cock while he continued on playing with my breasts and nipples. Still dreaming, I went back to sleep and waking again put my hand to his hard-on, saying "Mm, is that for me?" slurping, "Take me to bed darling."

He said, "Let's go," stood and helped me to my feet, walked through to the bedroom area and to our bed, undid my skirt zip and slid it down. Kissing the exposed nipples on the way down, he turned the duvet down, sat me on the edge of the bed to lift my blouse off, then my bra and laid me down on the pillow before swinging my legs under the duvet. He stripped off as far as his boxers and got into the other side of the bed, leant over to kiss me on the mouth; I slept. I was enjoying this cosy dream but wondered why he had boxers and not his usual slips on.

Some time later I turned towards Neil and bumped heads, his hands came up to my head as we kissed a gorgeous kiss then snuggled together for more sleep with his hand on my breast. I dreamt that while asleep he made love to me in spoons position, again I was confused as we never made love in that position.

With a massive jerk I woke up and by that I mean woke up eyes wide open, mouth wide open, with absolute fear on my face, "How did we get here?" After sitting up "Where's Dad?" Looking weirdly at my son "Oh of course."

He sat up to give me a big hug "It's ok Mum, get back to sleep." We both went to the toilet then I returned to my bed alone. This is one weird dream I'm having!

The following day was Sunday and I was awoken, by my son, all washed & dressed about 9:30am, with coffee and toast in bed. As I sat up I realised I was naked and covered up with the duvet quickly; we started our breakfast.

"I had a strange dream last night that I woke up making love to you."

Smiling, "Did we enjoy it?"

Laughing lightly I replied "Yes I did, especially when you told me it's ok."

"And was it ok?"

I frowned "It startled me but the dream was really confusing. It started with dad touching my breasts on the sofa." Pause, "I don't remember getting to bed."

My son was grinning, "So I could tell you all sorts of stories and you wouldn't know if it was right?"

"I guess so. Did you undress me and kiss my nipples?"

"Yep, they're lovely."

"Then what?"

"I put you in bed then went to mine."

"You didn't get into bed with me?"

"Did you want me to?" I didn't answer.

I moved the breakfast tray to the floor, struggling to keep myself decent with the duvet, "Come 'n give your ol' mum a hug." He moved over and put an arm round me. I snuggled into his shoulder and drifted off into a daydream about the night before.

We spent the day doing chores and sorting more of Neil's stuff, stopping only for coffee breaks and a few phone calls. I was wearing some tatty old joggers and sweatshirt which was the first time in probably several years. I also for some reason did not put a bra on; I can't remember the last time I dressed without one. God I felt horny and wiped a bit harder than I needed to when I went for a wee a couple of times.

We ate around 6pm then I settled my head on his lap on the sofa to watch X factor with the remainder of a bottle of wine. All day I had been bottling up questions about the dream and got to the point I could hold on no longer. "Terry did you play with this last night?" touching my pierced navel.

He put his hand under my jumper and circled it, "Like this?"

"So what else happened?" He moved his hand and hesitantly put it on my right breast, still without a bra. I could see the doubt on his face, "I didn't dream it, did I?"

"Nah" smiling.

We spoke for fifteen minutes about the previous night and Terry admitted everything was real except making love but we did sleep in spoons position. I hadn't remembered much detail but he reckons I was up for it and encouraging him.

The X factor recap had finished so I turned to my right shoulder to watch, and as I turned his hand slipped from my right breast and found the left. I moved backwards to snuggle closer then cuddled my arms onto his hand. We watched the program but if I'm honest, I didn't see any of it as my mind was racing. I hadn't made love for two years and out of the blue this happened, all the time he was holding my breast and making tiny, almost imperceptible, movements. The adverts came on at the end of the show.

"Coffee mum?"

"Mm please, fancy doing a fluffy one?"

"Sure." He went to the kitchen.

I shouted "Tell you what, fuck the coffee, I'll have one after."

"Sorry, what was that?" He shouted back.

"Come here." He returned to find me laying flat with my jumper pulled up to expose my breasts, playing with my nipples, "I said we'll have it after."

"After what?"

"Come and fuck me!" Terry looked stunned, "Oh have you any condoms?" He nipped off to his room and I followed him, stripping on the way and jumped onto his bed naked before he realised, he turned to look at me. I put a sexy look on my face, and we both laughed.

"I've been lusting after you for several years, in fact since Dad fucked Jasmine, but sadly it's not going to be tonight 'cos I don't have any condoms."

"What?" sounding shocked.

"No condoms."

"No the other bit."

"Dad fucked Jasmine." He paused looking at me. "Didn't you know? That's why I stopped seeing her."

"When was that?"

"Madrid, you must remember the row we had." Another long pause. "You hugged me for ages afterwards."

"I don't believe it. The last time we fucked was the day after that row and he couldn't get it up properly, that was the only time that ever happened to him." I paused in thought. "And we didn't make love again."

"Do you remember that hug in your green bikini?"

"I do, I felt so needed."

"Did you realise I had my lips on your nipple?"

"No... but I remember your hard on. It was the first time I had really noticed your cock." I took a deep breath, "Sorry darling, I can't do this."

I got off the bed and grabbed Terry's bathrobe from the bedroom floor, we both returned to the lounge, "I'll make that coffee now."

"Sit down Mum, I'll do the coffee, frothy or Irish?"

"Oh to hell with it. I'm not going in till midday tomorrow, let's have an Irish, strong, very strong."

I settled my head on Terry's lap on the sofa, we watched some bits on the TV and chatted lots, all the time he has his hand on my breast and an erection. By 10pm I was feeling tired but my fanny is dripping wet and ready for anything.

"It's no good. I've had enough. I'm off to bed."

"Good night Mum."

Our goodnight kiss turned very sexy and we searched each others mouths with tongues and bodies with our hands. I held his erection and he covered my wet fanny with a hand then slowly and deliberately inserted a finger, gently frigging me.

"Bed time, sure you don't have a condom?"

"No sorry."

We got into my bed together and tried to sleep.

After an hour of tossing and turning I sat up, "Fuck it, I want you, sure you don't have any condoms?"

"No, I even checked the glove box in the car."

"I really can't risk it," I put the bedside lamp on and checked my diary "Bang on, eleven days, too risky." I snuggled down again and felt Terry's erection against my bum. "Ever done anal?" I felt his erection jerk.

"No Mum," somewhat flustered, "You know, we don't have to do this."

"Oh I do, and there's a first time for everything." I got the tube of KY from the chest of drawers, "I hope this stuff doesn't go off, it's been here for ages." I opened the tube and squeezed a little on my finger then rubbed it with my thumb, "You up for this?"

Terry absentmindedly nodded with a blank look on his face. "Terry I'm asking you to make love to me, are you up for it?"

He snapped out of it and nodded again, "Are you sure Mum? I've fantasised about this since Jasmine... but... are you sure?"

"Right now I have never been so sure of anything in my life sweetheart."

"Mum, look at the state of this," pointing to his erect cock, "That tells you how much I want you, but whatever we do can't be undone and I don't want any hurts, any pain, any regrets." He sat on the edge of the bed and patted his thighs, "Come sit."

I moved over and sat across his lap and hugged each other hard and long, his cock was straight up, wedged between my thigh and his stomach with his juice oozing down my leg.

"Terry, look at the state of you," I put a finger in my fanny then ran it along his arm, leaving a wet trail, "Look at the state of me, now give me a good reason..."

He put a finger on my mouth, "Mum how drunk are you?" looking directly into my eyes, "I need to know that I'm not taking advantage."

"Half a bottle of wine and the whisky in the coffee."

"It was a litre of wine and you had a lot more than me, whiskey was at least four or five shots. Mum you're pissed. As much as I want to fuck, I won't. I don't want to wake up in the morning with you regretting it or hating me."

"I hate you right now, you have me all wound up and ready, you sod."

I felt myself being tipped over backwards to the bed and some fingers playing in my fanny, "Oo," and some more fingers played with my nipples, "Yes, nice," some more played with my clit, "Fraw, foooo," I felt an orgasm rising fast, very fast, "Yes, yes, yes, YES." I put my hands on the one tormenting my fanny and squeezed it to me hard, then lifting my arse from the bed humped on it, "Arh, arh, yes, yes, yes, orrrrr."

I dropped my arse back down to the bed and let out a long breath, "Oo that was nice." I was so high that it only took about thirty seconds but it was enough to stop the itch.

We got back into bed and fell asleep quickly in each others arms.

I woke to the sound of a breakfast tray rattling, "Oo oo oo time for a wee wee." I got to the toilet and thunder pee'd, gave a quick rinse of my hands and face and back to bed for my toast and coffee. "Thanks sweetheart, this is nice."

"Sleep well Mum?"

"Like a log, like a log," I repeated with attitude, "and you?"

"Yep."

"Thanks for last night and thanks for having your head on the right way," Hardly anything else of importance was said before he went to work.

"Hi Mum, that smells good," was shouted from the front door then he came to the kitchen where I was preparing dinner topless, "Fucking hell Mum, that looks good." Terry went still and his mouth fell open.

"Hi Honey, have a good day?"

"What's with the ...?" gesturing with hand.

"Upset you?"

"Just unusual."

"I was getting changed when I heard a pot boiling, that's all."

"Nice."

"You ready to eat?"

He washed his hands and laid the table, "Which wine?"

"Is there still a red Soave there?" He started turning bottles "No scrub that, after last night I think I won't, I'll have some juice please."

Terry looked shocked at me, "Really?"

I looked over my shoulder, "Yes really, I had plenty last night," he didn't notice my little smile.

As we were sitting to eat Terry asked: "Mum are you going to put something on?"

I looked down at my tits, "No, unless you find them offensive."

"God no, I love it, but I don't think I've seen you without a bra before, then yesterday you didn't have one on all day, now this. What are you up to?"

"Nothing, but I have spent thirty years keeping a leg man interested in them and suddenly I don't need to... Eat before it gets cold."

"Cheers mum," we chinked glasses of juice, "here's to a sober evening."

We chatted about our day over dinner but I left a part out, Terry cleared up while I did some paper work then we settled on the sofa with fluffy coffees by 8:30. His hand went straight to my breasts as I placed my head on his lap and we watched TV like this for half an hour. "Y' know Mum, you've totally confused me. I like the new you but I'm confused, look what you're doing to me." I grabbed a handful of cock and gently massaged it then went back to the TV for another half an hour.

"Right 9:30, I'm off to the shower. It's time for an early night."

"Night Mum." Giving my breast a quick squeeze before letting go.

I got up off the sofa and as I walked away from him lifted my skirt up over my bum to expose my thong, which had the desired effect as he slapped my bum. As I was leaving the room I wiggled it, "Don't stay here long, you have to be up at 4am."

After switching the TV and lights off he followed me, "Oh can you fetch that bag please?"

"Sure." He grabbed the bag, followed me and tried to give it to me.

"No, you'll want that." He opened it to see a box of twelve condoms.

"Shit Mum, you're serious about this aren't you?"

"And... no alcohol tonight." He smiled and followed me to the shower room, stripping on the way. We shared a shower, kissing, washing and caressing each other. I pulled a condom from the box and rolled it onto his erection then bent over to rest my elbows on the basin and he took the hint, moved in behind me and entered my fanny, very slowly and gently till he was all the way in...

We stood there still and silent for a few moments, the only sound was the water splashing...

"Ohhh Mum this is so naughty," as he gently bent over me to hug and tenderly kiss between my shoulders, "Is this real or am I dreaming?"

"I bloody well hope this isn't a dream. Now fuck me." He did fuck me and hard.

"I can't do this for long Mum, I'm so turned on."

"Don't stop, I want to feel you come." He erupted inside me and felt his cock jerking for ages then go soft and slip out of me, "Oh Terry... Terry that felt nice."

"Ohh Muumm."

We both had a pee standing there then finished the shower and dried each other.

"10:15 Coffee or wine Mum?"

"Fancy making me a JD and coke?" I put Roberta Flack on the Ipod dock. Terry left and returned with two tumblers; we laid on my bed close together.

"What now Mum, we've done it this time. That was great for me but not for you, what happens next?"

"As far as I'm concerned the next time is for me and I'm expecting that'll be tonight, just as soon as this," playing with his semi hard cock, "wants to play again."

"Come here," He put his arm round my neck and pulled me to him for a sloppy kiss and caressed my boobs and neck. Suddenly he had whizzed round on the bed and buried his tongue in my fanny then squeezed my bum, pulling me hard towards his face. His chin was stimulating my clit while 'chewing' my fanny and it felt like his nose was trying to force its way into my arse and all the while he was playing with my boobs with his other hand.

"Yes Terry, there's a good boy," I could feel the stirrings in my stomach and trembled with a massive orgasm, clamping his head with my thighs and wanking his hard cock. I froze and went tense then whispered "yes, please, oh yes." Then I slowly relaxed and released his head and cock, "Oh Terry, I needed that."

Roberta Flack was still there with us as he relaxed onto his side with his head resting on the top of my thigh. His softening cock was against my shoulder and his fingers were drawing circles around my belly button, I did the same on his arm.

2:47am I had to move Terry's heavy head from my leg to go for a pee and he replaced it there when I returned.

I vaguely became aware of some up beat music playing and some movement beside me. I felt a kiss way down on my tummy and more movement beside me. Somewhere in the mists of space I heard: "See you later Mum."

I calmly woke alone under the duvet at 8:22am, stretched out star shaped then curled into a foetal position on my side with lovely memories of the previous evening.

Thanks for reading.

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
493 Followers