I Feel Pretty!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to make you come, you have to wait until I'm ready." He said to Uryuu as he stroked himself. Uryuu sat up and watched as the doctor tore the packet of lube and began stroking it over his cock. He bit his lip watching him. Szayel also made Uryuu stop pumping his dick as he could tell he was coming even closer to coming.

"Don't touch it again until I tell you to." Uryuu looked at him anxious for something more. Szayel grabbed him by his hair and pushed into his mouth again. As he kissed him he put Uryuu's hand on his cock. Slender fingers curled around it and he pulsated in his hands in a moments time.

"Lay back." As he did so, Szayel pull his hips forward and in one smooth motion fill him to the hilt. They both groaned in unison at rush of it all. Szayel rubbed brunette's stomach with the one remaining gloved hand as he began to move inside him. The raise and fall of the young man's stomach was exciting him. Feeling the rush of his patient's breath as he pushed in and out of him was driving him crazy.

Uryuu tried wrapped his legs around his doctor but Szayel moved to hold them up and apart so he could watch himself move in and out of him. His breathe was coming faster with every stroke and Uryuu whined with every shove.

"Fuck me! Uh! Harder." Uryuu begged low and rough as he fisted his hands in the ends of the doctors lab coat. Szayel stabbed violently into him at every chance upon request.

"Ishida-kun, you can touch yourself now." He said between hard thrusts. Ishida grunted harshly and pumped several times before he was cumming over his hand and stomach.

"Fuck!" Szayel grunted low in his throat as he felt Uryuu cinch down on his dick. His ass closed down roughly and drew out every bit of cum his doctor's body could have possibly had to offer. Szayel held himself inside of his patient, solid and to the hilt until he couldn't feel anymore throbbing. He worked to ease his breathing again down as his eyes slowly moved over the man underneath him.

"Well, it seems your bed side manner is much better than I first assumed." Uryuu replied in sated voice.

"I'm very happy to hear that you think so. You're by far the most persuasive patient I've ever had." He added. Uryuu tried to get up but Szayel held him still.

"Push out." He instructed. Uryuu did as told and the cum came rush from his hole. Without skipping a beat Szayel squatted licked Uryuu clean. The very thought of his mouth being down there doing what he was doing was making Uryuu excitable all over again.

"Damn now that was hot!" He said as he sat up and slid from the table onto noodly legs. Szayel just smiled and held him up pressing him against the table again. He pressed into his lips sharing his seed with Uryuu in the kiss. When they parted he just licked his lips and wipe his bottom lip. Seemed to Uryuu, he wasn't the only one persuasive as hell around here. As they began to fix themselves a knock came on the door.

"Umm, yes sir. You have a visitor to see you, sir." One of the nurses informed him.

"Send them away." He said playing in the other man's hair as he touched him.

"It's Ishida-Sensei, sir." She informed him. Szayel looked at Uryuu.

"Go ahead, I'll be fine as soon as I find those panties. Then, I'll be on my way." He informed him. The doctor tucked himself in decently and restored himself to order. He grabbed the chart and disappeared out the door.

Once Uryuu found his clothes and had properly rewrapped in his gown, he headed out the door. Just as he left he saw the white head of his father disappear into Szayel's office.

Good, It seems today was another day he didn't have to see his father. He was sure he would be pissed to know Szayel and his son had just had sex or at least he would be when he smelled it.

Uryuu simply smirked as he adjusted his glasses and headed for the dressing room.

END TRANSIMISSION...

A/N: Sorry anon about the wait. This gave me a lot of problems. And even thought it's LOLwtf!?Science it is grounded in true science for breast cancer treatment. I went through damn changes writing this. That's why it's posted in pieces. But I hope anon enjoys this. And I was calling Sazyel a doctor as in a doctor of science not as in medicine.

12