I Feel the Same Ch. 02

Story Info
Further adventures with family and friends.
4.8k words
4.46
26.4k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lampilot
lampilot
82 Followers

Sorry this took so long. Thanks to all readers and especially those who have kept voting, favoriting, and commenting.

This chapter picks up immediately after the first, so you might want to read that one...

All characters are 18 or older.

*****

"...is she ready?"

I said nothing. I doubt I moved at all. Mom was in the shower, scrubbing my sweat and cum and saliva from her body, while I tried in vain to think of an excuse for my nakedness. But from the look on Katy's face, she wasn't expecting one.

"I'll take that as a no," she said, grin widening as she stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. "And I take it that's Sara, in the shower?"

"Yeah..." I croaked. "That's...her."

"She just get in there?"

I nodded.

"Guess we have a few minutes, then."

I watched her walk to the bed, where she plopped down and giggled, nodding toward my cock. I scrambled for a towel and wrapped it around my waist. Katy patted the comforter beside her, flashing me back to last night, to sitting down beside my mom in that same spot. Right before she took my virginity.

My cock had fully hardened before my ass hit the mattress.

I turned to try to say something, anything, but my lips wouldn't move. They felt like an open drawbridge. And beside me was a crocodile, daintily opening a hand mirror. She checked her make-up and smiled. "I'd start talking if I were you, tiger. I bet that shower's gonna stop any minute now."

"What should I say?" I heard my voice rising.

"Thank you might be nice." She closed her mirror and posed. "How do I look?"

"Thank you for what?!" I just about shouted, ignoring Katy's prompt. She pouted with irony.

"Well, for one, the expulsion of certain bodily fluids I'm sure your lovely mother is—" her eyes darted to the bathroom door, "almost finished scrubbing off of her. And out of her, I'm sure."

I tried to feign ignorance. She wasn't having it. "C'mon, Brad. I'm sure you're a stud, but you didn't that was all just a little...easy? Getting your mom in the sack like that?"

She was right, of course. Way too easy. I thought of my talk with Katy in the bar, right before I'd come upstairs. And of how much she'd already seemed to know.

"She needed a nudge. Not much of one, mind you." Katy's eyes went to my crotch again. I stood up quickly, my clammy hands fluttering to the towel around my waist. Her increased attention had done nothing to deflate me. My cock strained toward her face, tenting the fluffy cotton further. Katy looked down and licked her lips.

At that moment, another voice joined the conversation.

"Sweetie, didn't you hear me?"

My eyes darted to the bathroom door, to my mother's head turning towards the bed, down her body to the still-damp tuft of pubic hair, shining like dark summer reeds. "I changed my mind, let's make 'em wait—"

She saw us, and her hand went to her mouth. "What? Katy? What are you..." Then, recognition. "The margaritas, oh God..."

"Nope. Just Katy." She grinned that grin of hers. "In case you were too drunk to have forgotten that, too."

"Margaritas?!" I'd had enough. "Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?"

Mom's hand moved up to her forehead, eyes closed, but she didn't seem upset. "I'd throw a towel on first..." Mom said and looked at me, gesturing to my nakedness. "But two of us just seems tacky."

"I think it's safe to say we've no objections to your body, Sara," Katy said, nimble eyes and lips bouncing between me and Mom. In the pause that followed I felt a weird kinship with her, Katy, in my appreciation of my mother's body.

"When you went off with Sophie," Mom started, now baring her beautiful body with no reservation, leaning back against the dresser and letting her legs open. "I...needed a drink. So I walked up and..." She began, shrugging in apparent deference to Katy's role, looking to her central perch on the bed. Katy didn't miss a beat, and went on. "I've seen women whose men left 'em for a completely innocent interaction with another woman. And I know how to treat 'em," she smiled, with the proud bearing of some charming saloon madam a century out of time.

"Is that where the margaritas come in?" I interjected.

"Katy's margaritas," Mom said with a laugh. "They're lethal."

Katy smiled, seeming to bask in the attention, but quickly surrendered her bravado and waited for Mom to continue. "I can't duplicate Katy's inquiring charm," their eyes met as Mom paused, and I sense they were sharing a moment I wasn't privy to. It excited me. "But she brought you up immediately. Or rather, 'my date'."

"I said," Katy picked up, "that had I had you with me, in that place, I'd never've let you go off with some little hussy."

"C'mon," I started, instinctively defending my cousin, "Sophie's hardly a..."

"Dynamics of storytelling, young buck," Katy interrupted with a smile. "Someone's gotta go down. And I've got nothing against hussies. It's just that we can smell our own. And your little cousin, by the way," she said, softly playing with the towel over my thigh, "is one I wouldn't mind getting a closer whiff of." My cock flexed under my towel as an image of my cousin flashed in front of me.

"Anyway..." Mom cleared her throat, her sexy nude form sauntering over to the bed as if to remind us of the topic under discussion. She flopped down in the center from the other side, chin mock-prim atop her bridged fingers right between me and Katy. She brought her left hand to the trench of muscle in my lower back, stroking up and down. My hard-on hadn't flagged at all. I caught my mother sneaking a look, her face a mess of what I took to be restraint.

In alternating voices, Mom and Katy continued.

They'd fallen into an easy rapport almost immediately, chatting at the bar. The hotel had overbooked the serving staff for the wedding, so Katy was able to get away with paying almost all of her attention to my mother down at one end. Apparently, this was an image her co-workers were well used to by now.

The way, my mother explained, that Katy refrained from using my name, while leaving no doubt as to whom she was referring, let Mom know they were on the same page. Tacit acknowledgment that Katy approved. Hell, was encouraging her. And so the two women discussed the prospect of one of them fucking her own son, without talking about it. Watching this nameless man grow into everything she could want in a partner. The beautiful wedding making her sure she wanted to marry him, to bear his children. How Katy should meet them for breakfast in the morning. To see if "freshly fucked" was scrawled across her face.

And remember when the DJ happened to play the perfect Bonnie Raitt song?

Well, Mom told Katy about the playlists I'd made of her favorites, how charmed she was. How she'd wanted to confess her affections in the car, but didn't want to risk our relationship without knowing for sure my feelings. Katy said that if I felt the same, I'd make it clear. Later, Katy overheard me ask for Bonnie, and right after stole over to the DJ and suggested "I Feel the Same."

"Okay, fine," I sighed, feigning irritation. "Thank you, o holy queen of incest."

"Talk's cheap, smart aleck," Katy said.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I think," came the voice of my mother between us, now lifting up and pressing her tits together with her upper arms, nipples plumping like little party sausages, "Miss Katy would like to bear witness to the fruits of her labor." Mom placed her hand on my cock over the fabric.

"Mmmm, fruit," Katy hummed, eyes on my towel tent and Mom's mobile hands. "Would that be a...banana?"

"Oh my," said my mother, massaging me. "More like a zucchini. You go and grow up on Mama during the night, baby? Or is it the prospect of double duty?"

I just grunted and let my body fall back with a soft thud on the mattress, having already about reached my limit on the sensations offered by a handjob through a coarse hotel towel. Mom turned and looked to me in a silent plea for permission. I nodded and she peeled back my towel with glee, proudly bearing my cock. Which seemed, indeed, larger than it ever had before...

Mom wasted no time, tongue quickly at my tip, met by a gasp from Katy. I looked over at her. As my cock disappeared into the bobbing mouth of my mother, the hand of our eager new friend crept down into her blouse, tweaking a presumably braless nipple. "So fucking sexy..." she breathed, biting her lip.

Katy bent over to the side of my mother's head, dangerously close to my cock. I felt the flicker of her breath on me as she whispered something to Mom, who nodded in apparent agreement. Katy began to kiss my mom's shoulder, moving across her back with a slow tongue and a lengthy detour up her neck to her ear. Mom shrieked, mouth still on me, and I turned to the flurry of movement beside my head to see Katy's hand strumming my mother's pussy.

"Like that, sweetie?" Katy sang. "My fingers in your cunt while you suck off your son?"

"Mm-hm, mm-hmmph!" Mom's voice bounded up and down as her head excitedly did likewise, tongue forming a hot tight pocket around my cock.

"How're you doin' over there, hot stuff?" Katy winked at me.

*hoof* "Yeah, real good..."

Katy dragged her hand along my mother's spine. "What d'you think, Bradley? Should we take this trip a little further...south?" Her finger nudged its way toward my mother's asshole. Mom moaned in the affirmative, giddy. "Hey, pipe down in the peanut gallery!" Katy shouted, smacking Mom's ass to another appreciative yelp.

"Yes," I said, firm as I could through Mom's manoeuvring.

"Yes, what?" Katy asked.

"Fuck my mother's ass," I pleaded. "Please, Katy."

And so she did, but not before offering me a finger to lubricate. I took it into my mouth up to the third knuckle, making it as slick as I could. She pulled out and I craned my neck to watch her twitchy little digit slip inside the sphincter of my squealing mother.

Katy's other hand left my mother's pussy with an audible pop, and she brought it, too, to my lips. I accepted eagerly, scrubbing my tongue and even scraping a few teeth in my zeal to slurp Mom's cum down my throat.

"Your son's licking your cunt off my fingers, Sara."

Mom's mouth fully left my cock and balls for the first time since we'd started, and she groaned from deep inside. "So sexy, baby...babies. My two beautiful babies..."

Still sucking her off Katy's skin, I reached back and hooked two fingers into my mother's gooey slit. It took only a few strained thrusts for her to start coming, clenching down on my hand.

"Ooooh, you feel that? She squeezin' you like she is me?"

"Uh-huh..."

"Fuck fuck fuck..." Katy marveled, her mouth coming into a goofy "O" as she joined Mom's moans, all mounting in harmony. Suddenly, Katy turned to me, looking almost shy. "Brad, can I kiss you? Please?"

I was humbled by her sincerity, and nodded vaguely right before she pressed her lips to mine, still jamming her now-two fingers in and out of Mom's butthole. My mother and I both came then, my come filling her mouth as I sucked on Katy's tongue, and she mine: it was as if some kind of circuit had been completed through all of us, and a giant switch was turned.

I fell back onto the bed, too spent to even keep my eyes open, or tell when exactly Mom's mouth left my cock. A new pair of fingers then started to probe against my lips, smelling faintly but familiarly tart. Opening my mouth, I realized Katy was feeding me my mother's ass. I ran my tongue through the rich tangy grooves of her skin, again an eager juice-scraping tooth or two, inwardly amazed at the very existence of this pixie of filth and our fortune in finding her. I felt a little guilty, too, Katy having had so much to do with our pleasure last night, and again this morning, all without getting to come. Then, stretching to get the last bit off Katy, I finally opened my eyes again and was treated to a new angle, and the sight of Mom's hand furiously rubbing down inside Katy's unbuttoned slacks. From the look of complete satisfaction on Katy's face, I didn't have to worry about her coming.

My eyes slammed shut. Mom's ass-juice in my mouth and her soft smooches on my balls are the last thing I remember.

I slept less than ten minutes, but it was one of those short bursts of unconsciousness that feels like an eternity, and I awoke with renewed energy. And to the sight of Katy and my mom necking on the other end of the bed, Mom still naked and Katy softly tweaking her nipples. They smiled when they saw me staring.

We dressed in near-silence, each of us, I would later confirm, awkward and anxious but excitedly so, knowing we'd fallen into something real and rare, not wanting to spoiling it. Unsurprisingly, it was Katy who took the necessary risk.

"That was..." she paused, "wonderful. So much better than I ever could have hoped for. Thank you both." We joined in a hug. Katy pulled back, unsure of how to ask what she wanted to ask. "Is there...can we..."

"Yes," Mom said, laughing. Knowing we all knew the question, namely Can we please fucking do it again? I just nodded like an idiot.

As the three of us walked toward the elevator, we discovered how close we'd been to a second shock at our door. One that would have been much harder to recover from.

At the end of a T-shaped hallway, a room service cart crossed our path. Trailing behind, like a luminous comet in an orange-red sundress, was Sophie.

"Oh, hey guys!" She waved at us, eyes straying to Katy. "I guess I got your room wrong, Aunt Sara. I came to see if you were coming down to breakfast."

After we introduced Katy to Sophie and were waiting for the elevator, my cousin nudged me till she seemed sure we were out of earshot from the others.

"I kinda didn't wanna say this in front of your mom, but I totally caught a couple having sex in the first room I went to."

"Really."

"Yah! Heard the panting at first, then the rustling and hushes and everything. Catching two people fucking. Can you imagine?"

"Yeah...wow."

* * *

When we got to the dining room, Sophie asked me if I wanted to sit with her and some of the friends we'd seen last night. I was on board—Sandra was set on sitting with Mom, and there was no way I'd be able to deal with her inevitable inquiries as to how my mother spent the night. Intimately familiar as I was with Katy's surprises, I trusted she wouldn't betray anything.

At the table, Sophie introduced me, rather re-introduced me, around—it had been a pretty sloppy affair for all involved: Ted, Sandra's new husband, was a successful defense attorney and made sure the open bar was well-stocked. They were nice, and I was grateful for a few more eyefuls of Anne, a friend of Sophie's with a platinum blonde bob and generous chest that was far more appetizing than the actual melons on my plate, but as I picked away at my food I felt myself drifting. Though I'd always had a crush on Sophie, I'd also found it a little uncomfortable fantasizing about her in the same explicit terms as Mom. I can't explain it...maybe we were too much alike, or maybe it was some weird paradox where I hadn't been in close-enough quarters for a long-enough time for the taboo to eclipse itself, like it had with Mom. But now, having been initiated like I had, my mind ran wild through daydreams of Sophie, our real experiences at all those family functions when we'd entertain each other away from the adults. Some in particular I couldn't believe had escaped my adolescent eroticizing till now...Sophie and I sneaking looks up Sandra's skirt when we were too young to know better—in my defense, it was Sophie's idea!—then stealing to the older girl's room to play dress-up, often ending up with the lacy "santies" we'd spied—again, Sophie's word—on our heads.

I glanced across the dining room and saw Sandra, Katy, and my mother in conversation. It was a large table, a few other people around it, but the three of them were clearly in their own world, and enjoying it. Sandra was laughing, hard, apparently at something Katy'd said, throwing her head back and squeezing the older woman's bicep. I looked back to Katy and our eyes locked. She winked and blew me a kiss.

There was a nudge at my side. Sophie was drawing my attention to Anne and the others, saying goodbye. She, Anne, seemed to linger on me as she left, smiling. My cock stirred.

Once we were alone, Sophie turned to me, spark in her eye and left hand patting my right. "Hey, wanna go for a walk? The grounds are beautiful here."

Naturally, I agreed. On our way out we passed Mom's table, but the three women were nowhere to be found. Sophie noticed my gaze. "I'm sure the fogeys'll text us if we're needed," she said. "C'mon." She grabbed my hand, interlacing our fingers as she led the way out of the building toward the forest foot trails, my cousin only letting go at about the last point before an outside observer might infer something beyond wholesome family intimacy.

Sophie's slightly quicker pace across the parking lot allowed an eyeful of her from behind, the bright colors of her sundress doing nothing to distract from the contours of her body underneath, no more clothing visible underneath the thin cotton. My eyes shot up when she turned around. "So who is she, anyway?"

I knew who "she" was.

"You guys were introduced..." I started, gathering my thoughts quick as I could as we stepped onto a trail. "She worked the wedding."

"Duh. But who is she? She seemed really chummy with your mom." And you, she seemed to want to say.

"Yeah, they hit it off I guess. She's nice."

"Even Sandra really seemed to take to her."

"Heh, you noticed? Yeeah, they can both get...saucy."

"Well, I'm glad she was having fun. Ted got called in for an emergency deposition at, like, four in the morning today."

"You're kidding." I helped Sophie over a log that had fallen over the path, trying not to linger too long on her tight body.

"No. Gonna be out of state for a day and a half."

"What about their honeymoon?"

"They got a window on their tickets, fortunately."

She turned back and flashed an enigmatic look under streaks of branch-filtered sunlight, sparkling across her naturally bronzed complexion. Her beauty stunned me. "C'mon," she said, voice low. "I want to show you something."

Our hands found each other again as she pulled me off on a side-trail, neither now caring what such a gesture might seem like to outsiders. We didn't need them, flesh pressed together and smiling to ourselves, wordless between trees wide as tires.

We didn't need them at all.

"This way," she said suddenly, pulling into the rough. "I found something yesterday, wandering."

I didn't argue. We trudged along for a few minutes, twigs snapping under our feet till we hit grass again, and it appeared that there was no more land a little ways ahead of us. "Okay, hold my shoes."

I took her sandals. "Why?"

She ignored me. "How's your balance?"

"Um. Okay, I think."

She took my hand and jerked me ahead, our feet thumping like hares as we approached, then flew right over a steep drop that forced me to hop a few steps to keep from falling; Sophie's steps were flawless, her firm guidance making it easier to admire the beauty of the space around us as we hurtled into it. Flowers of many varieties and even more colors lined the lush gully, small but evidently cared for by someone. Now, it was deserted.

Reaching the bottom, Sophie threw a little hip check into me, and we tumbled to the ground. She landed on her back, reclining toward the top of the hill. I was horizontal right below her, struggling to catch my breath.

lampilot
lampilot
82 Followers
12