I Finally Quit Smoking

Story Info
Smoking addiction turns into sexual addiction.
3k words
4.05
46.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,176 Followers

I had been smoking cigarettes since I was nine years old, I thought,to myself as I awoke with a smoker's cough. "It's time to quit!" I said out loud. I had tried many times before to no avail. This time I would try hypnosis. I had spoken to a friend that was hypnotized to stop smoking, and she hadn't had a cigarette in five years. She gave me the name and number, and I decided I would give it a try. I called and made an appointment, and they were able to take me that night.

I walked into the office, and gave my name, and the receptionist asked me to have a seat, and the doctor would be with me shortly. As I waited, I read a magazine article that discussed hypnosis to help quit smoking. It said in some rare cases, things have gone wrong. It further went on to say that, sometimes the brain understands what it wants, and doesn't always follow the orders of what is given. Before I had a chance to think about leaving, the doctor called me in. I asked him about the article I had read, and he said that has never happened with any of his patients, and I shouldn't be worried.

"How long have you been smoking, Tammy?"

"Since I was nine, so about thirty two years."

"Okay, let's begin." "Make sure you are completely relaxed."

I shifted a bit in my chair, and got comfortable, and relaxed. The doctor told me to close my eyes, and only pay attention to his words, and block out anything else. I did as I was told, and before you know it, I was asleep. I have no idea how long I was asleep, but I was now opening my eyes, and for some reason struggling to focus. As my vision became clearer, I noticed the doctor still sitting in front of me as I did when I fell asleep.

"How do you feel, Tammy?"

"Fine but a bit dizzy."

"That's normal, just relax for a few minutes, and you will be fine."

"Did the hypnosis work?"

"Well, only you know that." "Do you feel like you want to smoke?"

"Actually, no, it's suddenly a nauseating thought now."

"Okay fine, that's a good sign, but we won't know for sure until you are smoke free for twenty four hours."

"Oh, okay, so then we are done for now?"

"Yes, call me tomorrow, and you can give me an update."

"Sounds good doc, thank you."

"No, thank you Tammy, I'm always happy to help someone quit smoking."

"Okay then I will call you tomorrow," I said as I left his office.

As I stepped into the elevator, I started to feel very strange. I didn't have the urge to smoke, but I did have the urge to suck cock, and get fucked. I had never had an urge like this before, and I began to shake as I stepped into the elevator. There was an older man already on the elevator, about sixty years old, bald and overweight. He was not much to look at, but I suddenly had the urge for this man to use me. I have no idea what came over me, but I reached for the emergency stop button and the elevator came to a screeching halt. I got down on my knees, unzipped his pants, and took his old soft cock into my mouth, as he stood there in shock. He began to grow hard in my mouth, so I guess his shock was beginning to wear off.

My mouth went up and down on his cock until he couldn't take anymore, and roughly grabbed me by my hair, and bent me over. He rammed his cock deep inside me, making me scream, and beg for more. He continued his cock assault on my pussy, and reached down to pinch my nipples, which sent a shock through my whole body making me cum instantly. My juices were dripping all over the floor, as he filled me up with his seed. One last jerk, and he pulled out of me, fixed his pants and went back to standing as he was when I walked in. I straightened out my skirt, and blouse just as the elevator doors opened, and he quickly stepped out, and I lost him in the crowd of people in the lobby. I headed home.

All I could think about walking home was getting used like a whore. I have no idea what the doctor did to me, but it seems my need for nicotine had turned into an obsession for sex. Not just any sex, but kinky, dirty sex. So many thoughts were racing through my mind. I wanted to get fucked every which way I could. I wanted everything. I decided to take the subway home, instead of walking, hoping I would get home quicker.

I stood at the end of the tracks, away from everyone else due to the feelings I was having. When I walked through the crowd, all I could think about was all of them using me. I was so confused. I leaned against a wall under a stairwell to wait for the train. About fifty feet from me I saw a dirty, drunk, homeless guy sitting in a corner eying me up and down. I looked around to see if anyone else could see him, and we were too far off to the end, so only I could see him. I watched him as he reached down into his dirty, urine stained pants and started playing with his cock. When he started to get hard, he pulled his cock out through his zipper, so I could see him stroking his disgustingly dirty cock. He looked like he hadn't bathed in months, but his cock was huge. I have no idea why, but I began massaging my tits, as he jerked off in front of me. This seemed to turn him on even more, and his stroking became faster and faster.

I couldn't take it anymore, I had to fuck him. I walked over to him and lifted my skirt, and lowered myself onto his big hard dirty cock. I rode him like a bitch in heat, as he called men names, and smacked me. His cock was filling my cunt to the hilt, and I rode him until I felt his cum shoot deep inside me, which made me cum all over his cock. When he was done, he pushed me off of him, and told me to get lost. Feeling used, I got up, and for the second time that day, straightened out my skirt, and blouse. I couldn't believe how turned on I felt. Knowing he used me as a cum receptacle was the hottest thing I had ever felt. I heard the train coming, and when it pulled in I stepped inside, having to stand since it was so crowded.

As my thought began to wander off to all that had happened since I left the doctors office, I felt a hand going up my skirt. I looked down and it was an older woman, about forty five, and she had a big smile on her face as she started rubbing my pussy. I knew she could feel the cum dripping out of me from the days events. She began pinching my clit, making my pussy even wetter. All of sudden she got up and pulled me through the car door. We were now standing between cars, as she forced me to my knees to suck her cunt. I had never been with another woman before, but for some reason I wanted to lick her dry. I greedily sucked on her cunt, as she humped my mouth. She grabbed my hair and forced my mouth onto her pussy, making sure I licked every glistening fold, as she rode my face, and her sweet juices were flowing into my waiting mouth. She tasted so good, and I sucked up every drop.

When she was done she pulled me up by my hair, and kissed me. She swirled her tongue all around my mouth, tasting her own juices. Just when I thought she was finished with me, she bent down in front of me, and sucked my pussy, and fingered me to orgasm. When I finally composed myself, I opened my eyes and she was gone. It was then that I noticed everyone in the cars saw us. I was standing there, with every one's eyes on me, as I came down form my orgasm high. The train stopped, and I ran off the train, not caring which station I was in. I just had to get off that train.

Noticing I was only a ten minute walk from home, I decided to walk the rest of the way. I had to try and get home and figure this out, without stopping to get fucked. I just had to make the walk fast, so I headed for the subway stairs, and took two steps at a time to get out of there. The night air brushed past my face, as I got to the top of the stairs. "Nigh time already?" I thought to myself. I was shocked to realize I spent most of the afternoon getting fucked. I started my walk home.

I was only a block from the subway, when I came up on a group of five black guys, that were obviously part of some gang of some sort. They all had the same brown leather jacket on, with the name of their gang written across the back. They looked mean, and nasty. I thought about crossing the street, instead of passing them, but my need for cock kept me walking straight into the middle of them. They stepped up in front of me and wouldn't let me pass, asking me what I wanted in their neighborhood.

"I am just trying to get home." "I'm not looking for any trouble."

"So, you don't want any trouble?" one of them asked.

"No, I just want to go home," which of course was a lie. Truth was, I wanted all of them to take turns fucking me.

"So is that an invitation?"

"Invitation to what?"

"To come home with you?"

"Yes, I guess it is."

They walked with me the rest of the way home, and the minute we were in the door, they had their hands all over me. My clothes were off in seconds, and I was pushed to me knees to service their big black cocks. I took a cock in each hand, and one on my mouth. These cocks were huge, and I couldn't wait to have them buried inside me. As I took turns sucking the many cocks in my face, I felt fingers sliding inside my cunt, fast and hard, and hands all over my breasts. They pulled and twisted my nipples, until I begged for them to fuck me. I was thrown on the bed, on my back, spread and ready for them to use me.

The first guy came up between my legs, and lowered his mouth to my throbbing cunt. He swiped his tongue up and down my slit, and began sucking on my clit. While he sucked my pussy, two guys knelt on either side of me, and forced their cocks into my whore mouth. I was so turned on, I almost exploded when the last two guys started playing with my breasts again. I felt his mouth leave my pussy, but replaced with a big hard black cock deep inside my hot wet hole.

"Oh yeah, look at my big black cock, fuck your white whore pussy!"

"Yes fuck me, everyone fuck me!"

"Don't worry bitch, we will fuck you until you can't walk!"

I smiled as I took a cock in my mouth, loving every minute of this. They took turns pounding into me, each one coming twice. First loads went inside my cunt, and the second loads shot all over my face. They got dressed and left me sitting there in the middle of the room with cum dripping out of my cunt, and down my face onto my well abused tits.

"You're a piece of shit whore, and we will come and use you whenever we want."

"Yes, please do."

They left, and I showered, and cleaned up all the cum I was wearing. As I dried myself off, my pussy began throbbing again. I wanted more. I don't know how I was going to live like this. I decided to call the doctor. I sat on the sofa, and dialed the number I had before I got into this mess. This time though, I got a recording saying the number was disconnected. I dialed again, hoping I just dialed the wrong number. Same recording. I hung up the phone, and began to shake, wondering what I was going to do now. My hand wandered down to my aching pussy, and I started rubbing my clit which took my mind off my immediate problem. I played with my pussy, and breasts until I came all over my fingers. When I opened my eyes, I noticed my curtain was wide open, and the couple across the narrow alley had seen me. "They must have watched all those guys fuck me too," I thought to myself.

I watched as the woman approached her window, and opened it saying something to me. I went to the window, to hear what she was saying. I lifted up the window, and she asked if I would like to come over for some drinks. I saw a man, who I assumed was her husband, or boyfriend, in the background. I agreed, and she told me which apartment, and I went to get dressed. I was hoping they invited me over for more than just drinks. I wanted to get fucked. You would think all those guys fucking me would have satisfied me, but I wanted more.

I rang the doorbell, and a woman, about thirty answered the door, and invited me in. "Hi, I'm Jill, and this is my husband Carl." Carl was about sixty, but very handsome, and looked to be in great shape.

"Hi, I'm Tammy."

"We are very pleased to meet you, please come sit down."

They motioned me to to the sofa, and they each sat on opposite ends, which left only the middle between them, for me to sit. They already had a drink made for me on the table, so we raised our glasses in a toast. "Here's to making new friends," Carl said, as we clicked our glasses. We drank and talked about nothing for about twenty minutes. The conversation then turned to what they had seen through their window. I began to get a little embarrassed, when Carl reached over and began massaging my breast. I immediately looked over at Jill, and she was smiling nodding her head in approval. As Carl opened my blouse, Jill began rubbing my legs, getting closer and closer to my pussy, until she was playing with my clit. Carl sucked on my breasts, and pinched my nipples calling me names. As he turned me on with his vulgar words, my legs opened more and more for Jill. She was now fingering me, and helping her husband abuse my breasts. "This is so fucking hot!" I thought to myself.

"I want to watch my husband fuck you hard, and rough slut."

"Oh yes, please fuck me, do anything you want to me!"

"Bend over bitch!" Carl screamed at me.

"Yes Sir," I said as I followed his orders, and bent over the sofa. Carl came up behind me, and started rubbing his cock, up and down my wet pussy lips, making me beg for his cock.

"Please fuck me Carl!" "I will do anything!"

He slid his hard cock inside me filling me up in seconds. I pushed onto his cock, wanting it all. As I fucked him, Jill sat on the top of the back of the sofa, and spread her legs exposing her shaved pussy. "Suck my cunt whore!"

"Yes ma'am."

I buried my face deep inside her, fucking her with my tongue, as her husband used me. Carl was spanking me yelling at me to eat his wife's cunt. When he was finished fucking me, he told his wife to lay down on the floor, on her back. She did, and he got between her legs, and slid his hard cock into his wife's beautiful pink pussy.

"Play with her while I fuck her bitch!"

"Yes, Sir," I said as I rubbed her clit, and squeezed her tits.

I rubbed her clit until she came all over her husband's cock. Carl then forced his wife around to kneel facing the back of the sofa, with her ass high in the air. "Get up there and let my wife suck your dirty cunt!"

I climbed up on the back of the sofa, and she dove right into my well fucked cunt. Watching his wife's tongue running all over my pussy was too much for him, and he shot his hot load deep inside his wife's fuck hole. When the last drop fell inside her, he slid his cock out and ordered me to clean up his cum from his wife's pussy. I dropped to my knees behind her, and spread her ass cheeks, and licked up every drop of cum spilling out of her hole.

"That's it whore, lick up my husband's cum, lick up every drop."

I sucked her cunt until I had licked up every drop of cum from her. "Now get dressed, and please go," Carl Said.

"Used again," I thought to myself, bringing a smile to my face.

I got dressed, and headed home for a much needed night's sleep. As I walked back to my apartment, I hoped I would be able to get through a night's sleep without any of my dirty urges. I undressed quickly and slipped into bed. As my head hit the pillow I realized, I hadn't had the urge to smoke all day. I drifted off to sleep, wondering what tomorrow would bring.

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,176 Followers