I Flipped the Camera On...

Story Info
Daddy and daughter make a porn website.
6.2k words
4.41
104.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flipped the camera on and began recording. My little charmer gazed up at me from the foot of the bed. She smiled at the camera with that look of innocent lust she had perfected, eyes wide, pouting lower lip, little girl voice.

"Oh Daddy, Tom from Dearborn posted that he soon hoped to see me with a cock in my mouth."

"Would you like to do that Emerald?" I asked. "Would you like to gobble a man's penis for Tom to watch?"

She paused and looked away as though giving it some consideration. "Tom from Dearborn has been such a good fan. I think he must have purchased all of my picture sets and videos. But... do you think anybody else would like to see it? I mean, see me with a big ol' dick coming into my mouth?" She had that darling quizzical look on her face as though she were genuinely concerned.

My daughter was proving to be quite the actress. Her transformation from high school sweetheart to internet cocktease had been shockingly swift, faster than even I had expected, and I had orchestrated it. She had always been a little flirt, even as a child and with the onset of adolescence had matured into a real blonde bombshell. I had been imagining her lapping at my lollipop for years now and finally, at 18 and with her high school graduation just weeks away, it was about to become a reality.

The change had begun several weeks earlier. Emerald had asked if she might have additional ear piercings done for her eighteenth birthday. She had gotten conventional ear lobe piercings done on her fifteenth, and her mother had ruled that there would be no more until she was an adult. Emerald's mother had passed away these two years now, and Emerald had really blossomed since then. This fact I had enjoyed enormously, and it had set me to imagining just what a wonderful little slut my daughter would make. We had adhered to her mother's injunctions regarding attire, boys and the like as a sign of respect, but in truth, neither of us was as conservative as her mother had been, and we soon discovered that we had both been waiting to bust out.

Once in the shop we had gotten a little carried away, having three piercings done around the top of each ear. We were admiring the work in the mirror when Emerald smiled her coquette smile and shyly suggested that a nostril ring might be fun too. But I had other ideas. I knew what a tongue stud could do for man when properly applied, and I had been nursing plans to teach Emerald some new ways to express her love for dear old papa. If I managed it, I wanted her to be rightly equipped.

She was hesitant at first when I suggested it. "Won't it make me talk funny?"

"Not at all," chirped in the sales girl, who then stuck her tongue out to reveal a double stud placement. "And the boys love it," she added cryptically.

"I wonder why?" puzzled Emerald as she submitted to the procedure.

"I guess you'll just have to find out, sweetheart," I said fondly. The sales girl gave me a sharp look and then smiled. As a reward for going along with my preference, I let Emerald get the nose ring she wanted as well. This bounty of new piercings had the effect I hoped for. Emerald began to exhibit a new engagement with the possibilities of life before her.

It really became clear that her mindset was changing when she came home the next afternoon full of excitement over the bags of clothing and shoes she had purchased with a birthday check from her grandmother. As she began pulling these delights out for my inspection my excitement quickly matched hers.

Short, short skirts. I mean short. Little lace camisoles, tight fitting scoop necked tops, big dangly earrings. New makeup. And shoes! Wonderful stiletto heeled shoes; three pair, in red, yellow and gleaming black. "Fashion show!" I cried.

"Fashion show!" she agreed and her eyes sparkled. "Just check me out, Daddy," she called as she flounced out of the room. "I'm going to be so hot!"

I sincerely hoped so and I was not disappointed when ten minutes later she preened brazenly at the entrance to the living room. My, what a little tart she was becoming! The red stiletto heeled shoes, pushing her up on tippy toes, shaped her calves and taut thighs. She was showing a lot of those thighs too, because the dainty black leather skirt she tried on ran only a few scant inches below the vee of her-- of what I hungered to see.

And taste.

She had pulled a tight, pale pink, scoop-necked jersey tank top over a scarlet bra. The bra was too low cut to show over the neck of the tanker, low scooped as it was, but the straps showed and it hoisted her up into twin scoops of yummy fun peeking over the top. Fact is, her top was cut way too low for any decent father to approve. My daughter has breasts that are really too much for a girl of her years, big knockers, indeed. She fills out a D cup I'd bet, or overfills a C cup at least. You think that doesn't sound like so much? It's all a matter of proportion. She's slim, and tiny really, and young, and still developing. I fancied her tits would become full on melons someday but for now they were just a bit over perfect.

I imagined pulling that tank top up to see just how much of her tits that bra would reveal. Some pimply kid was in for a treat and I wanted it to be me, except for the pimples. God, if she were only loose and slutty instead of sweetly sexy and innocently flirtatious. She had such potential, if only I could help her to realize it.

"Bravo!" I cheered. She turned round to display her shapely little ass.

"Do I look good, or what?"

"That's marvelous, Emerald. My little girl is becoming a woman.'

She turned back round to face me. I looked at her tits.

"Am I becoming a woman, Daddy?"

"You'll always be my little girl, sweetheart."

"Oh, good," she sighed.

"But now I must always think of you also as a woman."

"Even better." She gave me an evil smile. "You think this is good? Check out this next outfit."

And ten minutes later she was back. Why does it take women so long to get dressed?

Well, it was worth it. She had put on a foam green sundress, with a full but oh so short skirt, with an obscenely low bodice and spaghetti straps that showed off her upper works in a way that should get her arrested in any decent municipality. If I were a proper Daddy she would never go out in that dress, what with her knockers bobbling like that, but fortunately I can appreciate the effort that goes into not letting your boobs completely spill out, and I would be happy for her to wear that number around the house every day. At least until I could chivvy her out of it, but how to manage that?

"You are spectacular, darling."

"Really, Daddy? I wish I could see myself," she prompted.

"I have my camera right here." I had prepared myself after that last showing.

Click. She smiled large for the camera.

Click. Plus one more for posterity.

She leaned forward. Yes! She was showing lots of cleavage and wobbling boobies.

Click. Just to be sure.

She had turned to pulled her skirt up and thrust her nearly bare bootie at me. I mean the camera. No, I mean me. This was all for me. I just knew it. I felt it in my stiffening cock that she was showing off for me. This included flashing a violet thong that gave me a fine look at pretty much all of her ass-cheeks.

Click. I immortalized that view.

Click.

Click.

Click.

"I want to see all of those photos," she chided as she pulled her spaghetti straps back up over her shoulders. No, she hadn't quite shown me her tits, just about three-quarters of them; lots of boobage, but no nips. By golly, they were bouncy!

"One more outfit, Daddy."

When she came back I about shot in my pants.

Black negligee.

More of a baby doll nightie actually. The skimpiest little bikini briefs covered more of her than the thong, when you got down to it, but they were so low and thin that I just knew that she had shaved down there. She had to have. The black stilettos were a nice touch. Her legs looked smooth and long enough to wrap around a man's waist and hold on good. But that wasn't the breast of it, pun intended. The hip length top was loose and flowing and sheer black. Sheer. Black. The folds of cloth just sort of covered the goodies, her nipples played hide and seek, and I looked hard for them, but with all that swaying and wobbling going on under there... I could never just be sure.

Jeezus H. Christ she was a tease!

Click.

Click.

Click.

"You should be a model, Emerald."

"Oh, Daddy. You say the sweetest things, but I could never..."

"Sure you could."

I loaded the photos into my computer and opened them up for editing. Then I launched into my sales pitch. As we looked over the images I had shot, Emerald leaned over my shoulder and squealed with delight and pressed her nearly naked boobies into my back. I outlined a plan for website that I would set up for her to sell her pictures. I showed her a few examples off the Interweb of lovely girls making a small fortune with their modeling. No summer job at the local supermarket for Emerald. As I spoke, a little careful digital editing of the raw shots made them absolutely sparkle.

"You make me look so beautiful, Daddy."

"You are beautiful. I'm just finding it and letting the world see it for you."

"But would I have to get naked, Daddy? Some of those girls were naked."

"Not if it bothers you, Emerald."

"Oh. Okay, good."

She didn't quite sound convinced, so I gave her a little push.

"Of course nude shots, artfully done, are nothing to be ashamed of."

"Oh, I agree, Daddy. Nudes are beautiful. But only you can make me look beautiful, Daddy. I'll do it, Daddy, but only for you. Only you can take the pictures."

My thought precisely. And then the whole world can see them; or at least that portion with their hands on their dicks.

"But of course, Emerald. It's important for you to be comfortable." And that was enough to convince her.

"Let's do it, Daddy. Let's make money together. If you do the website for me, I'll do the modeling."

And she hugged me from behind, mashing her wonderfully fat boobies against me. Oh yeah, this was going to be fun!

***

With this group of pics to use I had a prototype website up and running by the next morning. It would need work, but was fundamentally scalable. I was totally whipped when I stripped off my clothes and crawled into bed just in time to hear the cock crow. I woke up three hours later with Emerald seated on the bed next to me, her Netbook open to the new website. I must have emailed her the link, because she had gone to bed long before I finished and was in fine fettle this morning.

"Oh Daddy, this is great, and look, I'm already getting comments. 'You are totally fucking hot', and 'You teaser, When are you going to take it off?' Oh Daddy, does that mean they want me to take my clothes off? Do they think I'm just a teaser?"

I roused myself and crawled across the bed to her side. A thin sheet barely covered my junk and I straddled her so that my cock was mere inches from her hip. She leaned in so that I could better see the screen. She was still in her nightie, the flimsy sheer affair from the previous night's photo shoot, and I could look down on her fat jugs wobbling with her excitement.

"Well, sweetie, teasing is a part of the job, its show business. The nude photos will go into sets that they will have to pay for."

"You think they will pay for naked photos of me?"

"I know they will darling, they'd be fools not to. You're gorgeous." And then I summoned the nerve to say it. "I know I would pay to see them."

She turned to me with eyes large and full lips parted. God, how I wanted to slip my cock in there.

"Oh Daddy," she said, and I swear she started to tear up. "You say the sweetest things. But you don't have to pay to see me naked. You're going to be taking the pictures, remember?" As if I could forget. "I love you Daddy." And she reached around me for a hug. Her arm circled my neck, and the big knocker closest to me (we were side by side, remember?) squashed up against my arm, and as she nestled in, her hip pressed itself fully against mine and my cock grew at an alarming rate. She held that hug for a long minute while I swelled against her.

When she finally released me, her eyes were gleaming. "You're the best man in the whole world, Daddy. Let's go take pictures, c'mon." And with that she stood and leaning over to give me a splendid view of her jiggling cleavage, she took my hand and pulled me from the bed. I grabbed a sheet to avoid exposing the boner that she had given me. But I was tenting the sheet noticeably and she giggled at the sight of it.

"You've got a big one Daddy. I'm glad. I think you'll take better pictures if you've got a big hard one when you see me." And with that she smiled impishly and skipped out of the room, leaving me to stand there with my heart and dong getting all confused.

I showered and made breakfast as she primped and prepared for the shoot. We made our plans over pancakes and bacon, and by mid morning were prepared to start. For this next set, I set up lights and a small stage in a spare bedroom, lightly but stylishly furnished. This would be the place where my darling girl would display herself to the world, and to me.

We played out a little scenario where Emerald would be pretending to ready herself for bed, stripping out of her clothes as though unaware of the viewer, and then, to complete the tease, putting on the black nightie and climbing into bed, all very innocent. I wanted to lead her into full on slut, gently, slowly. I didn't want to scare her off.

Instead, she almost scared me off with how quickly she progressed.

Emerald entered the room wearing a sheer hip length smock over tights and a bra. We kept the lights down in the room, and backlight her from the hall silhouetting her figure against the light and through the smock. Click.

With the lights on in the room, her figure was less visible, but you got a look at her pretty face, and a hint of the black bra under the thin light smock. Click.

She went over to a small dressing table we had installed as a prop and looked at herself in the mirror, turning her shapely ass to the camera and leaning forward to thrust it at the viewer. Click.

With her back still to me, she began tugging the tights down, revealing first her thong and ample cheeks. Click. Then she leaned forward more as she pulled the tights down around her knees. Click. And then I shifted views so that I could she up the smock which had fallen low, and just catch a glimpse of the underside of her boob filled bra dangling below. Peekaboo. Click.

She sat on the edge of the bed now, facing the camera and lifted her left leg and then her right as she tugged the tights over her foot. This left me with a great shot of the thin triangle of cloth where her thong barely covered her pussy. I got three teasing pussy shots. Click. Click. Click.

This was great. Nine shots and we had only just gotten her tights off. Time for the smock I thought, but Emerald had other plans. She rolled over on the bed, tummy down and with her lovely legs exposed; she began pulling down the thong. This time however, she wasn't about to show off a naked snatch. Not yet. She was a very inspired tease. But as she pulled the thong down her legs, she tucked them up under her and lifted her ass off the bed, giving just a glimpse of her rosebud and the pussy petals below it; just a shadowy glimpse. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.

She managed to get off the bed without showing me or the camera her pussy. Click. And walking over to the closet, she began pulling her smock up over her head. Click, Click. Click. Her hips, flat tummy and bra successively came into view.

Stopping at the closet door, she half turned and her sweet pubic patch came into view. It was neatly trimmed, but still covered the key ingredients. We had agreed that shaving herself would be another, more expensive set; something for later. No, these next three photos would show her pulling the smock up over her head, stretching her long, lovely torso out for our viewing pleasure. When she finished she was wearing only her bra. Click. Click. Click.

Click. Click. Click. She reached into the closet, pulled her nightie out and tossed it on the bed, allowing the poor viewers to ponder the mysteries of a woman wearing only a bra. Why she hung a nightie up in the closet instead of putting it in a dresser drawer was another mystery best left unsolved. The bit worked, she looked hot and tempting. And turned to the side, had once again hidden her sex from view. Tease.

Now she began the slow process of taking off her bra. We stretched that out for eight more shots. She turns her back to us as she reaches behind to unsnap. Click. We get closer as she pulls a strap down. Click. She holds the cups to her breast as the second strap slips off her shoulder. Click. She pulls her right arm out. Click. She pulls her left arm out. Click. Now she is simply holding the bra up to her tits. Click. She leans over, still holding the bra, but now she has spilled forward heavily into the cups. Click. And at least she stands and lets the bra fall away. Click.

My little darling is naked for all the world and me to see. She stretches again, raising her tits up in the process. Click. There followed a series of set shots, carefully composed, of Emerald around the room, still totally nude, still, seemingly, blissfully unaware of the camera. She was good at it.

She peeked out the drapes, the morning sun falling gracefully across her curves. We took several of these shots, they were so beautiful. One would become part of the free teaser sets available on the front page. Click. Click. Click. Click.

She knelt on the bed, plumping pillows, letting her tits fall and wobble. The wobbling didn't show up so much on still shots. I think she was doing it for my benefit and to see me bulging uncomfortably against my jeans. Click. Click. Click. Click.

She lay on her back on the bed, her head over the edge, her tits aimed at the ceiling. Click. Click. She lay on her side, reading a magazine. Click. She tucked a pillow up between her legs and squeezed it. Click. She touched her toes. Click. Click. Click. And then finally a set of her taking up the nightie and putting it on, hiding the goodies she had been so free and easy with, climbing into bed and pulling a sheet over her. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.

"That's a wrap, Emerald, great job!"

She tossed the covers off and sat up. Immediately she began pulling the nightie off, exposing the sweets she had just hidden. No one was taking pictures now, but my, how comfortable she had become with appearing nude before dear old Daddy. This was promising.

She pulled me down to the bed beside her, and still in the raw, began going over the shots in my digital camera. She was just a wiggly, squirmy little mermaid next to me. Leaning over, rubbing against me, pointing and commenting at various parts of her anatomy, asking me for comment. Did her boobs look good here? Would men like this? Look how you could only just get a glimpse of her snatch.

She had absolutely no shame about being starkers with Papa, and no shame about leaning across my lap and bumping an arm against my straining cock. She did this several times, and there was no doubt in my mind that she knew what she was doing. Finally she announced that she had to meet with some friends from school and study for upcoming finals.

"Not that I care about them now that I have a job."

"That fine sweetheart. I have work to do getting these uploaded. Go have fun with your friends. Tomorrow is a school day. We'll take another set next Saturday.

"Soooo long?" she pouted. "How can I go that long without you taking pictures of me?"

I posted a teaser set out of this first batch and made the horny bastards pay for the rest. The first payments started coming in overnight and on Wednesday evening we produced another set.

12