I Followed You There...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You seemed to be enjoying the cock in your mouth, so I let you continue with that for a little while longer. I slid off the bed and walked behind the girl who is servicing you. Reaching down, I put one hand back in her hair, keeping her mouth firmly in your snatch and lift her body up with the other. Now she was standing up, bent over at the waist, and her face buried between your legs. I lifted her skirt up over her ass and gave it a little slap which pushed her tongue up against your clit and you squirmed more. I pulled her soaking panties to the side and slipped a finger into her warm, wet pussy while I watched you suck on his dick with her eating you out. My dick was straining to get free and so finally I unbuttoned my pants and let them fall to floor.

I guided my throbbing cock up to her wet hole and pushed past her lips, driving deep inside her. For a second, I just hold it there and feel her pussy throb and pulse around my cock as she bobbed up and around, sucking your pussy. Then I grabbed her hips and began to thrust in and out of her. When I did, her mouth and tongue are bumped and grinded against you differently, sending you into a near-orgasmic state. As I fucked her from behind, I saw you beginning to reach your edge – that point where you are close to cumming, but still not beyond the point of no return. Each time I slam myself into her I see you approach the edge and I know I have to change things up soon. I can't let her enjoy your cumming instead of me.

After a few more hard slams into the bitch I reached down into her hair pulling her up and away from your quivering pussy. I guided her over to the bed, push her face down onto it and I give her round ass a few quick hard slaps and slide her blindfold down off her eyes – into her mouth, gagging her. I position myself against your thoroughly wet and willing cunt and guide myself into you. I can hear you gasp, even with a dick in your mouth. I see the bitch off to the side, her eyes are wide as she watches her fiancée fucking your mouth. She seems to be trying to yell, but her gag is doing its job.

After just a few strokes into your pussy and against your clit, I feel you close to cumming. I tell you not to come, that it's not time and I see you strain to resist. But it is too much for you and your pussy walls spasm around my cock as I drive it home, pounding into you, thrusting deeply into you. I grab your hips and slam myself harder, deeper and faster into your quivering body. You push him away from you, back against the wall, his dick makes a barely audible pop as exits your mouth. As your orgasm overtakes you more with each deep thrust into your soaking pussy, one of your hands clenches the sheets and your other lands firmly on the ass of the bitch next to you – and you clench and kneed her flesh as your orgasm begins its long crest through your body. The heat of lust fills you and rages through your every pore. Each nerve individually cries out for release as your brain is flooded with ecstasy. Your cries to the heavens are primal and fierce, each one louder and more laced with profanity than the last. The girl on the bed next to you also screams in pain as your nails dig into her fleshy ass relentlessly.

When the bliss has left your eyes and you seem to have regained your senses, I pull you up from the bed and put you on the floor, kneeling before me.

"You have been a bad girl."

"Yes, Master, I was a bad girl."

"How were you a bad girl?"

"I came without permission, Master. I tried to hold it in, but I lost control. I am sorry, Master." And you drop your eyes, indicating your remorse. Then you look up again. "Pet will be punished?

"Yes, Pet will be punished for disobeying her Master. But not until later. First we will take care of these two."

"Yes, Master, whatever you wish. I only wish to please you."

"And you will, my Pet, you will please me, and you will be punished. Later."

With that, I gently hold your chin up and lift you to your feet. I move close and touch our lips together, pressing my lips firmly into yours, savoring the soft sweetness I find there and then I grab your hair and pull you closer, pressing our lips together and then parting them, allowing our tongues to intertwine without our mouths. I love the feel of your tongue, dancing with mine. Eventually, we have to break our kiss and take care of our "guests."

I gently push your hair back behind your ear and the warm breath of my whisper tickles you. You nod your understanding and crawl across the bed to where he is still standing, drunk or shocked, I don't know, but still just standing there. While you crawl across to him I reach down and pull the bitch up by a fistful of hair and sit her back in a corner, leaned against the wall. I open a drawer and pull out the little magic bullet vibrator and the duct tape. I rip off a strip of tape and stick the plastic vibe to it. Forcing her legs apart, I position the small cylinder against her clit and push the tape down against her skin, securing it firmly against her body. When I click the "on" button she immediately begins to squirm. The first setting is "pulse" and it is very obvious when it is on.

With her dealt with, I turn my attention back to you and him. You have continued sucking on his dick and I climb up onto the bed behind you. You gasp slightly as I enter your pussy from behind. As I establish my rhythm, you adjust your strokes to get in sync. For awhile, I enjoy the feel of your tight pussy squeezing my hard cock. I push deep into you and pull almost all the way back out before plunging in again, filling your pussy. Then I slap your ass, leaving a red mark and grab a firm hold of your hips before pulling you back against my body, driving deeper into your body, faster and faster, thrusting heavily, our bodies slap together and his cock is rammed down your throat when I push you forward into him with the force of my thrusts. As I get close to cumming, I slow the rhythm down again before pulling you back towards me – his dick once again free of your pleasuring mouth. You reach up, grab his dick and pull him down onto the bed.

He positions himself on the bed and you climb on top of him. His dick slides smoothly into your soaking pussy and you begin to ride him – up and down. You are sitting up and he reaches up and pull your hips down onto, pressing you onto his cock with each stroke. You lean back and enjoy the fucking while I move back to the bitch on the floor and click the button on the vibrator – changing from a pulse to a medium, but constant, buzzing.

When I get back to the bed, I watch you ride his cock for a few moments before moving into position behind you. I reach around your body, running my calloused hands across your smooth, buttery skin before grabbing a tight hold on your tits and kneading them between my fingers. I pinch and twist your nipples as your bounce up and down, his cock sliding in and out, your wetness leaking and streaming down his dick. I release your tits and push you forward at the waist, flattening your body against his. You feel a slight bit of apprehension as you feel me line my hard cock against your tiny asshole. You know what's coming, but still you gasp and then clench your teeth as I press my cock smoothly into your ass – filling you beyond comprehension. Your mind swirls as your body is plugged – his cock in your pussy thrusting in and out as you ride him and mine in your ass, driving deeper inside with each thrust. You lose track of time as your body copes with the feelings of fullness and emptiness alternating between your pussy and ass relentless like the tide. Overwhelmed, you begin to moan and accept whatever comes to you. You are lost in a world of pain and pleasure that blocks out all other input – including the increasingly loud moans and thrashes of the girl in the corner; her squirming has increased and she's nearly wiggled herself into a lying position on the floor. I lean forward, grabbing a fistful of your hair and again whisper into your ear.

"Now. Now its time to come. Come now. Take it all and come on our cocks."

"Yes, Master... "

And you begin to moan louder and pick up your own rhythm of thrusts in time to our driving cocks, Soon you begin to shake and your fingers dig into the comforters as you begin to come. I feel your ass clenching tightly around my thrusting cock and your pussy squeezes him tightly. Your moans turn to whimpers and finally into a powerful scream of ecstasy as the wave washes over you, filling your from your pussy and ass and cresting in your chest. We keep thrusting as the secondary waves continue to crash in your body and your fingers are twitching and clawing with pleasure.

I pull you backwards while I continue to push into your ass and you take his cock into your mouth and begin to suck in earnest. His face says he won't last long and I pick up the speed and depth of my thrusts, pulling you tightly against me, stretching your ass until you feel like you are being split in two. I drive my cock deep into you, increasing my tempo and pull your head up by your hair, pulling you further backwards, impaling you onto my dick. Finally, with a deep, hard thrust ...

"Oh, Sarah, oh Sarah, fuck... yes..."

You feel my dick grow impossibly large inside you before the explosion of warmth and wetness fills your ass. After the few spurts of cum are in you, I pull my dick out of your ass and you go back to work on him. Again I turn push the button on the bitch's vibrator and watch as her eyes grow large with the faster steady buzzing. Soon he is cumming in your mouth, coating your tongue with his gooey white fluid. But you don't swallow it, you know better. Instead you take all of it and walk over to me, in front of where the girl is lying on the floor.

You kneel down beside her face and her eyes lock onto yours. With a flick of your wrist you slap her face, grinning from ear to ear. As you pull her gag out of her mouth, you push the little buzzing bullet harder against her already sensitive clit. Her eyes go wide and then roll up into her head as her orgasm overtakes her. When her lips part, you lean down and give her a wet kiss, emptying her boyfriends cum into her mouth. When she realizes what is happening she struggles to break free from your kiss, but the continuing orgasm and her physical restraint prevents her from resisting much and eventually she has no choice but to swallow it. The look on her face is priceless as you break the kiss, wipe a drop of cum from your lips and place it gently on her nose. As her orgasm subsides, her eyelids droop and she finally passes out into a restless, blissful unconsciousness.

Even though we are tired, we know we have work to do before we rest. The boyfriend is fully passed out on the bed and together we drag him out to her car and slide him into the back seat. Back in the room we gather up their clothes, pile them on her unconscious form and carry her out to her car and stick her in the backseat next to her boyfriend. After buckling them up, we drive them both back to the bar and lock the doors as we leave them there.

We walk over to my Jeep and I open your door, get you situated inside and close it behind you. When I get in, you already have a mischievous look in your eye and I can tell it's going to be a good ride home. As I drive, your hands wander all over my body and soon you unzip my pants and pull my dick out and begin to stroke it slowly in your hands. When it comes to life for you, you unbuckle your seat belt and lean over. I slide the seat back and you take my cock in your mouth, sucking it deep down your throat and feeling it get harder with each lick and slurp. You swirl your tongue around the head and take the shaft in your mouth until it disappears. I try and concentrate on the road as your head bobs up and down. Your hair is soft against my skin and smells so good – it drives me crazy. I stroke your hair with my hand and slide it down your back, feeling your cool, smooth skin under my fingers. With just a little bit of a lean, I can reach your ass and then I pull you closer to mean, kneading and squeezing it between my fingers while I try to stay on the road. Thankfully, the house is not far away, and I only cross the center line twice on the way back – head driving is just as dangerous as drunk driving!

As the Jeep slid silently into the driveway, you gently squeezed my rock-hard cock back inside my pants. Despite the fun, Despite your excitement, you know what time it is.

"Now Master?"

"Yes, my Pet, now it is time."

"I will prepare myself for your punishment."

"I will be in soon."

"Pet loves her Master."

"Master loves his Pet, but she must still be punished."

"Yes, Master, Pet will go prepare herself."

And with that, you opened the door and walked to the house. I followed close behind. When you turned down the hall to prepare yourself, I went to the kitchen to get some water. I wouldn't want either of us to be dehydrated for the events to follow...

12