I Found Mom On a Dating Website

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

I did none of the above. I did not contact LukeWarmMama again, and she only sent me once message, a little note telling me how much she was looking forward to Saturday night, and warned me to get plenty of rest.

"Ryan, I'm going to a dinner theatre Saturday night with a couple of girls from work," Mom told me the night before the dreaded evening. "Might be late, or maybe stay the night, so you behave."

I had nodded, still trying to figure out what to do, and then it was Saturday. Finally, I sent LukeWarmMama a message, telling her to contact me ASAP because something had come up.

Mom never checked her e-mail. She was running around the house like a headless chicken, and by the time 5 o'clock came around it was clear she hadn't read the message.

"You look beautiful, Mom," I said when she prepared to leave, and that was no bullshit because she had gone all out to make an impression.

She had bought a brand new red dress and her dark brown hair had been cut short and in a more youthful style. She had even bought new undergarments at Victoria's Secret, I noted when I saw the wrappers in the trash. Underneath that sharp looking bright red dress was a new push-up bra that made her 38D's even more prominent than usual.

"You're sweet honey. Now be good, and if anything important comes up, give me a ring," Mom said, and gave me a kiss on the cheek before hurrying out the door.

I had really done it this time. What had I done to this woman? This woman I loved and had always been there for me, even when her heart was being broken by the old man? The woman who had put her own life aside to raise me pretty much on her own? This was how I repaid her? Some son.

I didn't want to do it, but I got in the car and drove north. This would have been so much easier to do before this. Instead, I was going to have to somehow break the news to her that YoungFungi wasn't going to be coming.

Maybe I could call the bar, and ask them to tell the woman in the red dress that her date wouldn't be coming. That was an idea. Claim car trouble or a death in the family. Then I could stay out of sight and watch her go to pieces all by herself.

On the way, I thought about the conversations we had over the Internet, and how sexy she had been. It wasn't the first time I had been turned on my Mom, and I thought back to the times I had gone through the clothes hamper and pulled out her clothes, sniffing her worn panties and the necks and armholes of her blouses while fantasizing.

If only I could somehow become anonymous for the night. Disguise my face and be YoungFungi for a few hours. Make love to my mother just like she wanted. That would be awesome, and I would have no problem doing that. After all, I had done it in my mind often through the years.

I pulled into The Tiki, a dated hotel with a lounge that sported a tropical/Hawaiian look, at just after 7, parking way out of sight of the lounge. Getting out of my car, I spotted my Mom's car parked even further back, and as I walked very slowly towards the restaurant part of the resort I looked to the heavens, not for wisdom but in hopes that a meteor would hit the building as soon as I went in.

No such luck, and when I peeked into the lounge I saw Mom immediately, sitting alone at a little booth opposite the bar. I ducked out of sight and kept looking at her. She looked so pretty, and she was putting on this little smile whenever anyone went by her, searching for a skateboarding dude that didn't exist.

Time passed, and I was still outside the bar, trying to get up enough courage to go in while peeking in at Mom every minute or so. She was still smiling and seemed still hopeful whenever a man would come into the quiet bar. I made a couple of false starts toward the doorway, but backed up each time.

The third time was the charm, but not for anything I did. Mom happened to look over my way as I lurched around the doorway, and the double take she gave upon seeing me would have been comical if not for the circumstances.

"Ryan?" Mom asked as she looked at the son she thought was home. "How - what - is something wrong?"

"Yeah - can I sit down?" I asked.

"Oh - sure," Mom said, and she looked around the room as I sat down, probably hoping that her blind date didn't see her with some other guy and then leave as a result. "I'm waiting - waiting for someone."

"I know," I said. "Uh - he's not coming."

"No, I'm - what?"

"He's not coming," I repeated. "YoungFungi. He's not."

I don't know what reaction I was expecting. If she reached into her purse and pulled out a gun and shot me, I would have had it coming. Her leaping up and slapping me and running out the door was the most logical action, and I knew that she had a can of pepper spray attached to her key chain. That would have been fine too. Anything was better than what I got.

As the reality of what was going on hit my mother, she changed. The 52 year old who could have passed for early 40's a minute ago shrank and withered before my very eyes, until the woman that fell slowly back into the cushioned chair looked dead. The expression on her face was that of a woman suffering from shock.

"I'm sorry, Mom," I kept repeating while Mom's lower lip quivered. "Sorry."

"You, Ryan?" Mom asked. "How? Why?"

"I'm sorry," I kept saying, and then it must have really hit her.

Not only was YoungFungi not coming up here for a night of debauchery, but all of those things she wrote - her fantasies, her past and everything else, wasn't being told to a starnger, but to her son.

"Mom!" I said as she jumped to her feet, but she wasn't running out the door, but headed straight to the bathroom.

"Everything okay sir?" a waitress said after a minute, and I assured her that it was and pointed to her half empty glass. "The lady would like another."

"And for you sir?"

"Sam Adams?" I said, and was surprised when she nodded.

My surprise was not that they had it, but that I was going to get served. I drained the remants of my mother's vodka and tonic and waited for her to return, and by the time she did I had drained my beer and started sipping Mom's refill.

I stood up when she came back, and after she slid into her chair at least some of the color had returned to her cheeks.

"I know sometimes you haven't appreciated me being mother and father to you," Mom said in between downing her drink and motioning for another. "But I didn't think that you - you and I..."

"It has nothing to do with that," I said. "Just because I didn't like what you made me do - I mean at least you were there. You gave a shit."

"Then why?" Mom said, her eyes searching and her ears listening for a good reason, and that wasn't something I really had. "Why would you do this to me?"

"I don't know. I came home one day and I saw a letter for you from that website. I found your picture and ad there, and things just happened," I admitted. "I was kinda grossed out that you would do something like that, because you're way better than those losers there."

"I am one of those losers," Mom said coldly.

"No you aren't," I said. "You're still pretty no matter what you say. When you left the house before you looked incredible."

"I thought I was going to have an amazing experience tonight," Mom said sadly. "I was right. This is amazing. All those things I wrote..."

"I can wipe them off of the computers - both of them."

"I guess that means you can forget what you read, and erase from you mind that your mother wrote it?" Mom said, looking at me while I shrugged. "I guess I could just say that I was making stuff up and just fooling around with a stranger, right?"

"People do that," I said.

"If I was writing to someone I knew, I would have. The problem is that when you're talking to someone that you don't know and will never see more than once, you can be honest," Mom said. "I don't have anybody I can confide in, not since my sister Annie passed. You were it."

"So it turns out that your mother's a pig," Mom said over the rim of her upraised glass.

"You're not," I said. "That stuff you wrote. It's okay."

"I wasn't apologizing," Mom said. "You know what my love life had been since your father left me? One date. One date with Art Cringer."

"The guy that owns the bakery?"

"Yeah. One of those rare weekends that your father took you a few years ago," Mom confessed. "One glorious night. Drinking beers at the bowling alley bar and then getting taken out to the parking lot so he could push my face into his lap and shove his cock in my mouth. Thirty seconds. That's the extent of the affection I've gotten from men since 2004."

"And now this," Mom concluded. "Serves me right. No fool like an old fool."

"On the way up here," I said after clearing my throat. "There was only one thing I kept thinking about. I kept wishing that somehow, I could become the guy that you were waiting for. Somehow disguise myself and do all the things he was telling you he would do to you."

"A couple more of these and I won't be able to see your face anyway," Mom said with a cynical smile.

"I can take you home," I said. "You driving isn't a good idea. We can come up here tomorrow and pick up your car."

"I'm going to stay up here for the night, Ryan," Mom said as she motioned for another drink. "Have my own little party, even if it isn't with my Fungi. I have a room."

"You do?"

"Yep," Mom said. "Rented a room. A room for me and my little fungi."

"YoungFungi," I sheepishly corrected.

"Right. A room for us, with a bottle of champagne and everything," Mom said. "Everything a coyote and her stud could ask for."

"You mean a cougar?" I asked, and I had to smile when Mom just shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess."

"Let me stay in your room with you tonight."

"You? I mean, well I guess so. After all, you have been drinking too - and how are you getting beer served to you?"

"I don't know."

"Then you had better stay up here. There are two beds."

"I don't want my own bed," I said, hardly believing what I was saying. "I want to sleep in your bed. I want to be the guy you thought was coming up here."

"Come on Ryan," Mom said, rolling her eyes at the suggestion.

"I'm serious," I insisted. "Nobody knows us up here. Why not? How about if we finish this little party in your room?"

"I'm buzzed, but not that drunk,"" Mom said.

"Good. I don't want you to be drunk. I just want you."

"Even if it wasn't sick, it still seems more like guilt, or pity," Mom said, slurring ever so slightly.

"I don't pity you. I love you," I told her as I slipped my hand under the table and put it on her thigh, inching the dress up so I could rub the pantyhose, only to discover the leg was bare. "Everything I said on line I meant. I think you're sexy and I want to make love to you. You know how many times I've peeked at you through your bedroom keyhole, trying to see you getting undressed?"

"Me?" Mom said. "I've seen some of the girls you've gone out with. I'm no teenager with a tight body. I don't think you would be all that excited to see what 52 years can do to a woman."

"You're way more interesting to me than any girl my age," I admitted. "I'm surprised that you've never noticed sometimes - the things I say and the things I do on occasion - and I've always dreamed that you had some kind of forbidden fantasy about me too. After all, just the two of us in that big house and all?"

"Last month I cam home from work early," Mom said, swallowing when she felt my hand sliding up ever so slightly. "You had just gotten out of the shower and were drying off in your room. You had your back to me, and I walked slow in hopes you would turn around, but you didn't."

"I wish I knew you were there," I said, not knowing whether at that point I would have turned around or not.

"You looked so beautiful from behind," Mom said. "My little boy now all grown up."

"Your hand, Mom," I whispered. "Give me your hand."

"Ryan," Mom hissed when she saw me taking her dainty hand down under the table.

"Nobody will see us," I said. "The place is almost deserted. Here. Just keep talking like normal."

I set Mom's hand on my lap and waited, figuring that while you could lead a horse to water, you couldn't make it drink. My hand went back over to Mom, inching higher and higher up her leg while looking as innocent as possible.

Hair. The side of my hand hit hair. Mom was going commando, and although she made a choking sound when she felt my hand brush against her pubic hair, it also triggered something because her hand on my lap started moving.

Slowly at first, but soon Mom's hand was pulling on the bulge in my pants, and as the bulge grew her hand moved faster and squeezed harder.

"Omigod, this is sick," Mom mumbled as she smiled and nodded at the waitress passing by, the server totally unaware of what we were doing under the table. "I must be drunk."

I didn't think so. I saw my Mom drunk once, right after my father left her, and she was not looking like that now. A little buzzed maybe, but if she wanted to use alcohol as the excuse for what she was doing, that was okay with me for the time being.

"That feels so good Mom," I sighed as the side of my hand toyed with her pubic hair, and I wasn't sure that I was imagining that the hair felt a bit damp to the touch.

"That was really you - in the pictures, wasn't it?" as her fingers stroked the bulge that was pointing in her direction. "Do you know what I did to myself while looking at the picture? Good grief. I can't believe how big you are."

"After we finish these drinks, I want to go to your room," I said. "I want to make love to you so bad I can taste it."

Mom picked up her drink and downed it in one gulp, and after setting the glass back down, looked at me.

"Okay."

Mom paid the check and got up a little unsteadily, and her staggering got more exaggerated as we stepped outside. After she again mentioned how much she had to drink, I ushered her off to the side of the building and pressed her against the wall.

"Look," I said, getting in her face a little bit because I knew what she was doing and I didn't want it to happen that way. "You're not my mother."

"Not tonight anyway," I said after she looked shocked at what I said. "Tonight, you're LukeWarmMama and I'm YoungFungi, and we came up here to fuck. We've both got something that the other wants. I'm wanted to have you since I first started noticing girls."

"Ryan," Mom whined, but she wasn't reacting to my words but instead from my knee, which I was grinding into her crotch.

"One night. One night and never again, We'll never even mention it again," I continued. "For the last few years, all we've had is each other. Tonight we'll just kick it up a notch. Tomorrow morning, we go back to being ourselves. That's for the morning. This is now."

Mom's eyes were pleading as my face neared hers, and after I pressed my lips against hers I asked her for the truth, because it was important for me to hear it.

"You've had a few drinks, but you aren't drunk, are you?" I asked, and I really think that if she said she was bombed, that would have been the end of it. I wanted her, but I wanted her giving herself to me willingly without any alcohol excuses.

"No - I'm not," Mom said, and then I kissed her. Really kissed her and she kissed me back, so much so that I thought she was trying to swallow my tongue.

"Okay." I said after our lips came apart.

"154," Mom said, holding up the room key, and I told her to lead the way.

Since it was a resort town and this was off-season, the place wasn't very crowded, so the sound of Mom's heels on the parking lot pavement echoed as we headed to the rear of the complex where Mom's room was.

Down at the end of the row of rooms, there were a few guys drinking beer outside and cracking each other up, and I saw Mom try to hurry and get the door open so they didn't see her going into a room with a guy their age.

Of course, she was nervous and dropped the keys, and then after she picked them up she had trouble finding the key hole. I took the opportunity to nuzzle the back of my Mom's neck; a sexy neck exposed with her short haircut, and the more I nibbed at the neck the shakier the unlocking process became.

"Mm... you taste so good," I said, and got the urge to do something nasty.

"Ohh!" Mom gasped as my hands came around her and cupped her breasts in my hands while grinding my cock bulge into her backside.

"Oh man, these are nice," I purred into Mom's ear as I roughly grabbed her breasts, kneading her big tits hard as she put her free hand up on the door to brace herself.

I could hear the guys at the other end of the motel hushing each other as they watched what I was doing to my Mom, and while I continued to maul her breasts through the dress while humping her I actually fantasized about lifting up Mom's dress and taking her from behind right then and there.

She got the door open, however, so we ducked inside the room. Before the door closed one of the guys yelled out, "Cougar's gonna get some!", followed by gales of laughter, and I could tell Mom had heard it just as clearly as I had.

"Wait," Mom said when I tried to push her against the wall, and I released her so she could go to the bathroom.

While I waited I saw the bottle of Moet Champagne in a bucket by the bed, along with a bag on the bed. I dumped the contents on the bed, chuckling when I saw a bottle of lubricant and a pair of fuzzy handcuffs - the novelty kind that barely stayed secure if you weren't trying to escape - and a box of condoms.

Magnum, and a full dozen of them. Mom must have had her sights set high, although the way I was feeling I might need a dozen of them. I was pleased that she was taking precautions with the protection, but I stuffed everything back in the bag and set it aside because I was not going to use a condom. I wanted to feel my bare cock inside of Mom's pussy.

I heard the toilet flush, and that got me moving. I stripped down to my underwear and checked myself out in the mirror. Not bad, but I could use a little more muscle on my fairly ordinary frame. I adjusted myself in my underwear, trying to make my package as inviting as possible.

Never could get used to wearing boxer shorts, so I stayed with the tight whiteys even though they looked absurd on me when I was in the aroused state I was in now. It looked like I had stuffed a snake in the modest white briefs, so I pulled it over to the side and waited for Mom to come out.

In a few minutes she emerged, and as she stood in the doorway of the bathroom I had to give her points for a grand entrance. Mom was wearing the very briefest white nightie, the fabric so transparent it hid little.

For a woman of 52, she was looking incredible. A little thick in the waist and thighs, but that was to be expected. I could see the thick brown triangle of hair below the hem of her nightie, and the satin was so sheer I could see her dark nipples clearly.

Her breasts were much bigger than I had imagined, and I couldn't wait to see them out from behind the nightie. I stepped forward towards my mother, who was staring open-mouthed at my bulging briefs, and when I reached out for her, for a second I thought she had fainted.

"Omigod," Mom moaned as she went to her knees before me, her hand running over the sidewinder in my underwear, and after she rubbed the bulge a couple of times, I was as hard as I could imagine being.

Mom grabbed the elastic on my underwear, stretching it out while pulling them down, and my cock sprang out wildly when it was freed from the confinement. Without even blinking or using her hands, my mother's mouth took in the head of my cock.

"Damn!" I groaned as her lips slid down the shaft, and I watched as she proceeded to practically inhale my cock.

Mom's mouth didn't stop until I felt the tip of my dick hit the back of her throat, and when she drew her lips back up to the tip I could see her saliva was coating nearly the whole thing. My knees were shaking as Mom sucked hard right back to the tip, and then her mouth slid all the way back down until her face was in my pubes.